His Mother’s Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his mother took him on a brief tour of the building, Noah sits down at a desk and begins to go through some of the paperwork he has been assigned to do. He finds that it is not too difficult and manages to perform reasonably well. Suddenly, he gets an email from someone. The boy frowns once he finds that it is from Alicia. Clicking on it, he gasps in barely concealed shock. His mother's boss just sent him a pussy pic!

The woman's black pussy makes him so hard. He couldn't believe how erect he is staring at his mom's boss' hairy cunt. Noah realizes that she just sent him one more email. It reads 'Go to the toilet and take a dick pic of yourself and send it to me.' He quickly sends a reply saying he isn't comfortable. Two minutes later she answers with another message, telling him 'If I don't see your dick in five minutes, I'm firing your mother.' Noah has always been against sexting but now he has no choice.

He quickly takes his phone to the toilet and gets inside a stall. Unzipping his pants, he starts stroking his white cock until it is fully hard at six inches. Then he takes a picture of it and sends his dick pic to his mom's boss. 'Good boy. From now on you're going to be my personal sex slave. You're going to fuck me whenever I want. Otherwise your mom will know that you're a white slut who can't stop himself from offering his dick to a black woman.' Oh god. What on earth has he gotten himself into now?

.......

Noah beats himself up over how idiotic he was. To send that woman a picture of his dick right after meeting her, even before going on a date? Actually, he isn't even sure now if he could go on a date with her, since she is his mother's boss. Or if he still wants to, given how she threatened his mom's job when he hesitated before sending her a dick pic. It makes her seem kind of manipulative and that is the last thing he needs after the whole fiasco with Reyna. He just needs the time to think by himself. It is a lot more complicated than he feared.

When he and his mother are heading home, Reese notes that the boy is being unusually silent. She decides to tease her son a little. "You know, I think my boss likes you a lot," she says with a smile as Noah quickly lurches up in shock. "In fact, Alicia was practically eye-raping you at some point. You wouldn't mind fucking your mom's boss so your mom could get a promotion or a pay raise, would you?" If he's drinking or eating anything, he's definitely be choking right now. Noah wanted to tell her that if he doesn't fuck her boss, she could lose her job but that would only give his mom anxiety problems.

"Mother!" he cries out, indignant. She is still grinning at him and he sighs. He can't believe how his entire life turned completely upside down in just a few short moments. Alicia turned him from a straight laced good boy into her toy with just one threat. Now that Noah has time to think about it, he realizes that he could have just went to Human Resources and report the blackmail, but instead he sent her a dick pic and she now has leverage over him. If only he didn't react so rashly, he wouldn't be so trapped now.

The next day he receives a message to stay late at the office after everyone else has already left. As he sits there on his chair, Noah thinks about how he could handle his situation a bit better. He does find Alicia an attractive woman and would love to have a relationship with her, but it should be a healthy one. Her blackmailing him with his mom's job to force him into being her sex slave isn't healthy. At least he doesn't think it is. It couldn't possibly be, right? He'd wait before having sex with her. Make sure they have a proper relationship first before he puts out. He already made the mistake of putting out way too soon with Reyna. Look how that one turned out.

The last person in the office leaves and Noah spends about five minutes later Alicia emerges from her office. "I am best friends with the CEO's daughter," she informs him. "So when I told him I want to fuck an intern here, he was kind enough to send out an email and dismiss everyone else early. Now we have this place to ourselves." The black woman is older than him by 10 years but somehow that only turns him on more, making him feel like a rabbit eyed by a hungry wolf. She places her hand on his inner thigh, slowly moving it up towards his crotch.

Noah decides that this is the time for him to make himself heard. He stands up abruptly, looking her deep in the eyes. "Ms. Humphrey, I really like you. And I know you like me too, since you just told me you want to fuck me. I find the attention of an attractive, intelligent and successful woman flattering." He takes a deep breath. "But I must also say that I'm offended by how you blackmailed me with my mother's job yesterday. It hurt me and made me feel like you objectified me by not caring about my feelings. I really respect and want to have a serious relationship with you, one that's based on more than just lust. So can we start slow and wait for a while before having sex? Maybe a week?"

The stunning ebony is impressed by the teenager's ability to articulately present his case, despite how awkward he is clearly feeling inside. He hides it very well and that makes her smile, because she can still see through it. The beads of sweat forming on his hairline, his short breaths and the way his fingers tremble all give him away. "You may respect my body, but I don't respect yours. I don't care about what you want or don't want. I'm not going to wait for us to have a week long relationship first. I want to get laid by you right now. I want you to be my whore and that's what you'll be. I'm your mother's boss and you're going to let me fuck you right now, or else your mother will become unemployed."

The fact that his mom's black boss is still using this tone with him finally makes him snap. "My mother might not have a fancy degree like yours," he says. "But she worked hard for everything she has right now. She is dedicated to her job and puts in all the effort that anyone can demand from her, and more. If her boss thinks that that is worth less than her son's dick, then she deserves better. I'll only ever agree to do this if you could somehow convince her that this is a good idea, and I highly doubt that. Besides, I think you are just bluffing anyway." He is about to leave, before pausing. "Oh, and you can share my dick pics around if you want. My face isn't in it so it won't do anything to me."

The African American woman is impressed. She smiles to herself after he's gone and then gets back into her office. Sitting down on the couch, she gets her phone out and calls Reese, telling the parent to come straight to her office. Reese, being ever so eager to please, promises to be there in twenty minutes. Meanwhile, Alicia reclines and thinks about everything she heard from Noah. He really is impressive, especially for an 18 years old socially uncomfortable dork.

When Reese arrives, Alicia quickly invites her to take a seat on a leather chair opposite her. She offers her subordinate some coffee but Reese politely reclines, wondering why she has been summoned at such a late hour. "Is there something you need from me, Ms. Humphrey?" Reese curiously. For the first time since the day she got her Harvard acceptance letter, Alicia feels nervous. Her chocolate skin is slightly flushed. She knows what she is about to say might not be very well received, and for good reason.

Her own ethics is in conflict with her wants and she decides to let her wants win. She can't fight what she is feeling inside. It's too much. The beautiful ebony woman takes a sip of coffee to invigorate herself, in case she will have to fight. "It's about your son Noah. He is very cute and I have a crush on him. I'm hoping you won't mind if I have a sexual relationship with your son because if you do I'm still going to do it anyway." Alicia feels like she may have been a little bit too blunt but she doesn't care much now. Now everything is out in the open.

Reese sputters. Her maternal side feels very upset that an adult woman who's not only 10 years older than her teenage son but also wields a position of power over him is saying this. But the woman struggled for years to recover after her drunk of an ex-husband left. Maybe she can benefit from some sort of arrangement with her boss. "Of course I would be perfectly fine with it. But I've got to ask. What's in it for me? Would I get anything in return for my approval?"

"I can promote you and give you a pay raise," Alicia offers and Reese nods in acceptance. She takes another sip from her warm coffee. "There is just one little problem though." Setting the cup down, the ebony manager looks at her employee. "Your son wants to wait. He says he wants us to have a serious relationship first before having sex. But I'm horny. I want to fuck him soon. You need to help me by getting your son to fuck me. After that, I promise I'll take care of your career forever. All of your financial problems will start going away, as you get bigger and bigger pay-checks. I always keep my word."

Now the single mother is starting to question her decision. Is it really like to whore out her own son to her boss to get a promotion and pay raise? Because that's what she is doing to him. She is literally about to pimp Noah out. But job security has never been more important in her life. She is going to need a lot of money with her son's upcoming college education. "He'll do anything to help me out. Just threaten to fire me if he won't fuck you. He will do it in a heartbeat, especially given that he already has a crush on you."

Alicia sighs. "I already did that," she admits, startling Reese. "Don't worry. I never intended to fire you if he refuse. And he did refuse to have sex with me so soon. But I can't wait." The black manager sighs. "You should know your son better than anyone. Is there really nothing you can do to help me change his mind? Some way we can get him to think that it's okay to jump right into this without any more waiting?"

Reese thinks about it for a moment. "I've got an idea now. He might think you're bluffing. But if I'm the one to tell him that you threatened to fire me today, he is going to do it. He'll take me seriously and do what he has to to protect me." Alicia nods with an approving smile on her face. "Just promise you'll be careful with him. He's got his heart broken and is really fragile right now."

"Don't worry. I'm not messing around with Noah. I really do like and am serious about him. I just can't wait for a week to fuck him. I need his dick now," she says to the slightly bemused Reese. "Oh, I know. You shouldn't tell him that you want Noah to sleep with me in exchange for keeping your job. Act like you want him to but are trying to hide it because you are too afraid to ask him. Pretend that you've given up on everything already, just to protect him from me. I'm sure guilt-tripping him would work very well."

The two women shake hands and Reese starts the drive back home. On the way, she rethinks her decision to promise her boss that she'd get Noah to fuck her. She feels angry about it since her boss just objectified by son. But she also knows that she has to do this. To accept the fact that she has to pimp her son out if she want to secure her career. Still, she is not very happy with the path she now has to take. It is one that no mother wants to.

Once she gets home, she quickly goes up to shower and put on her pajamas. She sits on her bed thinking about how exactly she can pull this off. Alicia's idea does sound pretty good but it might be difficult to put on a convincing act. But then she realises that it will be easy for her since Noah would never suspect his own mother of being selfish enough to whore him out to her boss.

She sighs as she lies on her bed, thinking about how she's soon going to have to guide her son's cock inside her boss' pussy. Nothing in her life could've prepared her for this. The bastard she was married to was an alcoholic but not a pimp. If he was she could have picked up something from him. Alas, she will have to wing it as she goes.

Author's Note : Sooo, any thoughts on Alicia so far?

12