His Mother’s Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they get there, the two of them sit down together at a table in Alicia's favorite restaurant. She is smiling at him as he looks at the menu. Once they have ordered their food, she reaches over and grasps his hand. "Thanks for agreeing to go out with me. I know that I treated you horribly. The truth is I have feelings for you but don't know how to handle it properly. I've always tried to keep my feelings to myself and act like I'm above other people. That's why I resorted to threatening you for sex. I wanted to feel powerful and forgot that the most important thing is making us work."

Noah smiles gently at her. "It's okay. I know I judged you for it and I'm sorry. I was too quick to decide that you're horrible for what you did. I didn't realise how conflicted you were about the way to handle our relationship. I'm just really glad we can open up to each other now. Can you please promise me one thing though?" When she nods, he continues "No more blackmailing. You don't have to anyway. I promise you can fuck me whenever you want."

Alicia doesn't say anything but leans over to kiss him. Knowing his cue, he opens his mouth and happily allows her tongue to enter, submitting to the black woman completely. She is delighted by how successfully she has turned the white boy into her sex slave in such a short amount of time. The progress is almost a miracle. "You're so sweet, baby. Tell me something. When did you turn into such a slut?"

He gives him an impish smile. "I'm your slut, Alicia. Yours and yours alone," he tells her, taking a risk by using her first name. It works. She feels butterflies in her stomach from his words and actually blushes, something he notices. "You're very cute when you blush." That only makes her blush even more and he leans over to gingerly kiss the tip of her nose. He smiles proudly at how she squirms in shyness. Looks like he and Alicia might work out after all.

She drives him home that afternoon and he finds that his mother is out drinking. Still feeling giddy after what happened, he goes to read in his room, trying and failing to keep a bright grin off his face. He has never been happier in his entire life. All he can think about is Alicia, and how much he would love to eat her black pussy again. Thinking about her makes his rod get hard and he chastises himself for turning into such a hoe who can only think about sex.

When Reese is back, he greets his mom politely. She sees that he is starting to smile and realises that her ebony boss is a lot more charming than she gave her credit for. The middle aged woman smiles as she realises pimping out her son might not have been such a bad decision after all. Reese smiles as she watches him happily reading away, glad that everything seems to be working out perfectly well.

......

Noah is feeling nervous right now. He has just woken up from a wonderful dream in which he and Alicia are at a wedding. Their wedding. Getting married, with a best man and a maid of honour and all that stuff. He woke up in a sweat after realising what he just dreamed about. This is so shocking and he don't know how he can process it. Has he fallen for her to the point where he wants to get married? The boy ruffles through his own hair frantically, feeling his heart beat at 100 miles an hour. This is way more than he is prepared to handle at such an early time in the morning.

He takes many deep breaths on his walk to the toilet, where he immediately starts brushing his teeth. As he brushes his perfect teeth, Noah sighs and thinks of how his feelings for her has gotten so much stronger after they talked during their lunch the day before. He is falling for Alicia so hard and fast, and he doesn't know what to do about it. Perhaps he should just accept how he really feels about her. But as much as he really loves spending time with her, he isn't ready to say 'I love you' yet. Not after knowing her for only four days. It is way too soon and will only freak her out. Funny how he is worried about freaking Alicia out after she essentially blackmailed him into having sex with her.

Suddenly, his mother enters the living room, having returned home from work. Thinking about work makes his face go pink, since his job had become less important than fucking his and his mom's boss. He feels like such a whore just thinking about it. "What's going on, son? You have this apprehensive look on your face. Anything I can help you with?" Reese looks at him with genuine concern in her eyes, worried about how her son is affected by the relationship that she kind of manipulated him into. Okay, full on manipulated. Even coerced. Damn, she feels like such a shitty mom at times, after guilt-tripping her son into having sex with her boss.

He shakes his head slightly, not wanting to make Reese worried. But then he realises that if his feelings for Alicia run as deep as he suspects they do, his mother has the right to know. Noah gulps nervously as he says "Well, actually there is something we have to talk about. It is very serious. I don't know how to deal with it by myself. I can't. I need your help, mom." Noah rarely asks for help, even from his own mother, so when he does it comes as a complete surprise to her.

Reese looks at her son's face and thinks of how she has used him as a tool to get ahead in her career. It makes her feel a wave of guilt but she shrugs it aside, not wanting it to appear on her face and reveal her secret to Noah. "You can tell me anything. You know I'll always take your side," she promises him and she means it. Even though she did whore him out, she only did so because she knew he also likes her boss, making it not so terrible, at least in her mind.

Noah sighs as the rests his chin in his hand and thinks about everything that has happened so far. "It's about Alicia," he admits to her, making Reese raise her eyebrows. He doesn't know how to say what he wants to since it is a very delicate subject and he feels he has to approach it carefully. "As you know, I have been having sex with her for the past couple of days but we also went on a date, during which I started to catch feelings for her. Now I don't know how to address feelings. What would you say if I ask her to be my girlfriend?"

Reese is completely caught of guard by this. In all honesty, she expected him to say that he doesn't want to sleep with a woman ten years older than him for any longer, but it seems that many boys nowadays really do like older women. She pauses for a moment before telling him "I don't see any harm in that. I mean, you're already sleeping with her so why don't you just make it official? I say go ahead, tiger. Tell her how you feel about her. Ask her to define your relationship."

He gives her a light smile. "You're right. I should do that," Noah says, hurriedly grabbing some items and placing them in a duffel bag. When he notices his mother staring at him, he blushes before saying "Oh, tonight she invited me to stay over at her place. I'm hoping you would be fine with that." His mom nods and he hugs her before going back to pack his overnight bag. For the first time ever, he's sleeping at someone else's house, having never had a sleepover before in his entire life.

Once he's finished packing, Noah has breakfast with Reese. A few hours later he says bye to his mom and leaves. He goes to the bookstore to get himself a new novel and then spends another couple of hours walking around the mall before having lunch at his favourite cafe. Then he leaves and heads to the address that Alicia gave him. The thought of spending a night with her makes him happier than he ever thought he could be. He only realises after getting a few weird looks that he's been smiling to himself, almost like a mad man.

He quickly gets over to Alicia's house. When he's there, he finds her waiting for him. Alicia quickly locks the door and starts kissing him right there, hands on his cheeks, sticking her tongue in the boy's mouth. Noah caresses her chocolate skin as his cock stiffens. The ebony woman can feel his erection pressing against her firm legs and smirks. "Someone's really excited to see me," she says teasingly, before going back to devouring his lips, making him moan as his prick gets even harder.

Noah moans as she reaches down to fondle his dick through his pants, cupping his full, backed up balls with her other hand. She squeezes them gently and he whispers "Please don't tease me anymore. Take me upstairs and fuck me till I scream." Alicia responds with a smirk before grabbing his hand and leading him up to her second floor. Dragging him to her bedroom, she gets both of them inside and closes the door, before continuing to assault his lips with her own. Her tongue probes around inside his mouth and she pushes him onto the bed in one shove.

The ebony beauty strokes him through his pants before unzipping it. She can feel how wet his boxers is already. His pre-cum has been seeping out ever since she began making out with him at the door. Alicia smirks. "Looks like you really are addicted to my black pussy now," she teases him. "Maybe today you can have my black ass too." Just the thought of fucking her muscular black booty makes him throb and she can feel it through the thin fabric.Smiling, she slowly slides his underwear down his slender legs, and then yanks his T-shirt off, so that he is now completely naked in front of her.

She wraps her lips around his penis and slide them down to the base, taking the entire shaft into his mouth. Alicia smiles around his cock as she begins sucking. Bobbing her head up and down, she gives the white boy a great blowjob, making him cry out in pleasure. The older woman knows just how to use her tongue, attacking the right spots. It feels so wonderful and he could barely think about it. He just really wants to cum right now. But Noah holds himself back from cumming inside Alicia's mouth, having a feeling that it would be way too soon.

Alicia blows him hard for the next couple of minutes, giving an extremely sloppy blowjob. He moans her name in a very sweet voice, making her pussy soaked with desire. Her panties are now ruined as she tastes the white dick in her mouth and sucks it like a lollipop. She finally stops sucking Noah's dick and says "It's your turn to go down on my now, baby." Hearing her call him baby almost makes him ejaculate right away. It turns him on so much and he watches as she removes her skirt and panties, and lies down on the bed.

"Anything for you," he tells her and she grins. He blushes and begins to kiss her stomach, peppering his lips all over her washboard abs and pressing his lips in a trail leading down to her nether region. He could feel the heat radiating from the hidden part between her powerful thighs as she spreads her muscled legs. Noah gives her a tentative look before starting to eat her out. The boy makes out with her pussy, sticking his tongue inside her and swirling around to gather as much of her love juices as he can. Alicia's nectar tastes amazing and he loves how she fills his mouth with her pussy juices.

She strokes his hair gently and moans as he sucks her cunt, vociferously eating Alicia until she starts squirting, her juices hitting the back of his throat. "Well done, my love," she tells him. "You can fuck me now." He nods obediently and climbs on top of her, his dick pressing on her stomach. Sliding down, Noah gasps as he penetrates her tight hole, entering the warm confines of her tunnel. It is as warm as it was the first time he fucked her, and clings tightly to him as he rests inside.

He begins to fuck the searing cunt as she grabs his face and kisses him, thrusting inside her and grabbing onto her ass. Feeling her huge ass in his hands make him throb inside her and Alicia knows this. She pushes him off and flips over, now lying on her flat stomach. Holding her firm asscheeks apart, she says "You can cum in my ass. Just use my pussy juices as lube." Noah presses the tip of his cock against her sphincter and gently eases his way inside her asshole.

Her asshole is so tight and warm, and it feels so wonderful as he buries his dick inside her backdoor. The girl's nasty brown eye clenches around him and squeezes his dick. "Come on, my little white slut. I want to feel you pour your cum inside me. Fill my ass up with your semen," she goads him, egging him on, reaching behind her to rub his tender balls. He moans and fucks her ass harder and faster, loving the blissful friction between his prick and the inside of her buttocks. "Fuck me harder, you man whore."

Being called a whore pushes him over the edge and he screams, jizzing deep into her bowels. His cock fires several loads and rapidly fills up her ass with his cream as he keeps on spewing and spewing into Alicia's milking ass. She withdraws it from her butt and then turns around, getting on her knees. He is still hard and she jerks him off, making him cum for the second time, this time directly on her face. He gasps as she forces him to spurt all over her pretty face. Noah starts cumming really hard for the second time of the day and his jizz lands on her cheeks, nose and lips. By the time he is done, Alicia's gorgeous face is drenched, thoroughly soaked in his semen.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Alicia?" he shyly asks her.

Alicia smirks. "I already am."

They have dinner together several hours later. It is a relative calm affair, compared to the debauchery they just engaged in earlier. Noah is back to his usual meek self at the dinner table and she is back to teasing him and pinching his cheeks. The two of them sleep in the same bed for the first time that night and it is the best sleep that Noah has ever had. He had never felt safer than he does now in Alicia's strong arms as she holds him from behind.

Author's Note : They are really getting used to each other now. How do you feel about it so far?

12