His Mother’s Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Choosing.
5.3k words
4.47
24.5k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reyna is feeling angry at herself. The redhead cheerleader has a lot of time on her hand after receiving and accepting an unconditional offer of a place at Brown. She's been spending that time thinking about a big mistake she made. She could have pursued a relationship with Noah by asking him out but she messed up that chance. Her stupid mouth told him it was just for sex when she does have a crush on him. In fact, she's liked him a lot ever since last year. He is just so sweet, smart and kind. But Reyna's fear about what other people would think got the better of her and she chickened out of confessing to him.

She thought about having a long distance relationship with Noah, now that high school is over and they are heading off to different places, but got scared that it wouldn't work out and lied to his face. Now she is beating herself up over it. She feels she should have tried to find a way to make it work. He loved her and she ruined it. Now she might not ever get a second chance. If only she paused to think before saying something. She feels like such a moron right now. It's completely doomed.

But then she stops herself from thinking this way, realising that if she gives up now, she might lose him forever. She can't accept that. No, she won't let him go without a fight. He means way too much to her for her to give up that. Reyna decides that she is going to have to do something, and do something fast. That way, she can tell herself that she did everything she could, instead of just wondering for the rest of her life about the one that got away. With that in mind, she gets herself mentally prepared for what she is going to have to do. It isn't going to be easy, since she's never had to apologise to anyone before, but she isn't going to give up on him.

She ends up going over to his house that day. On her way to it, Reyna thinks about how she can try to persuade him to take her back. It is going to be really difficult but she is starting to think that maybe she could pull it off, if she tries hard enough. And Reyna is definitely going to go all in this time. She isn't going to hold anything back now. She already knew what it's like to be apart from Noah and she doesn't want to go through all that again. Not a chance in hell. Noah will be hers by the end of the day. She'll make damn sure of it.

When she arrives at his house, Reyna is surprised to find that Noah isn't home. It isn't like him to be outside when he doesn't have to be. His mother is home though and she greets her politely. She gets a cold stare in return and deduces that Noah told her about the last time they met. "Hi, Reese! I'm here to see your son, actually," she tries, hoping that maybe her guess is wrong and the older woman is simply in a sour mood for a reason totally unrelated to her arrival. But the angry look on Reese's face doesn't go away and Reyna gulps.

Reese is still upset about how the small redhead treated her son but isn't totally pissed yet, since Reyna's words drove him into Alicia's arms and he is happy there. Still, it makes her mad to see the pretentious girl back here again after what she left behind. "Well, I seriously doubt he would want to see or have sex with you again," she says to the young redhead. "He is dating someone right now and very serious about them." She strongly prefers her boss to this silly girl as her potential daughter in law.

Reyna is very surprised by the news that he is now dating someone else. It feels like a sharp punch to the gut. Her eyes betray the intense pain that she feels and Reese almost feels sorry for her. Only almost, though. "Wow, well I must say I am astonished. I had no idea he'd be able to get over me, and to do it so quickly too. It was only about a week ago when I had sex with him, and he really enjoyed it a lot. I mean, your son cummed bucketloads inside me!"

Reese is slightly bemused at how the girl is sharing such details with her, but her boss has been as explicit when she described all the nasty things she was going to do to Noah over the phone. Through a twister series of events, she has gotten surprising accustomed to objectifying her own son. "I wouldn't know about that. But even if you were good at it, I'm sure he's now addicted to my boss' pussy. That's who he's been going out with for the past few days. She is quite attractive. They also both share the same taste in literature. Both of them read a lot of Stephen King."

Reyna feels the ground spinning beneath her. She nearly collapses before recovering her strength. There is something is Reese's words that make her refocus. "Wait a minute. You just said that he is dating your boss?" she asks in an incredulous tone, clearly not believing what she is seeing when Reyna nods. "How could you allow that? She is in a position of power over him. That woman is taking advantage of Noah and you let her do it. It's incredibly unhealthy!"

Now the older woman is getting annoyed. "He is my son and what I consider to be healthy for him is my business, not yours," she snaps. "As I recall, you lied to Noah about your feelings for him to trick him into fucking you. Then you left him after telling him that it was all just a game to you and that what you two did was meaningless. You are lucky I even let you back into my house after that kind of stunt. Get out of here now before I am forced to call the cops on you. Go! And never come back."

Reyna looks like she wants to say more but she admits defeat, at least for now. The dejected girl leaves, feeling tears in her eyes. She really should have known better than to throw away her chance when she first got it. Now she'll have to work extra hard to get a second one. It will be difficult but she is prepared to put up one hell of a fight for the boy she wants. Even if she has to resort to dirty tricks and shamelessly offer him her body she is going to do it, without any more holding back out of fear of what the future holds.

Back in the room, Reese is thinking of how the girl she just dismissed was so cruel to Noah. She was the worst, using him for sex and then carelessly telling him how he meant nothing. But then she realizes that her son is an adult and capable of making his own decisions by himself. The best thing to do, in fact the only right thing to do, would be to tell him what happened, so that he can choose who he wants to be with now. That way, it will end without any of them wondering about what could have been.

Suddenly, her son returns home from his overnight stay at her boss' place. He looks ver happy about whatever he and Alicia did last night. It makes the single mom shiver slightly as she get images in her head of different positions that her boss might have used when fucking her son. "Sit down, Noah," she tells him and he does what he's told, sitting down on a couch and looking at Reese with a puzzled expression on his face. "There is something very important we need to talk about right now."

Noah is in an excellent mood right now after he got to spend the entire night in Alicia's arms. He feels wonderful after taking a shower with her this morning. That's why the teenager is extremely apprehensive upon seeing the look on his mother's face, not wanting to hear about something that could potentially ruin his great mood. But he also cares about her and wants to help if she is facing some sort of trouble right now. "What's wrong, mom?" the boy asks her. "Did something bad happen when I wasn't here?"

Reese looks at her caring son and feels a twinge of guilt. She now realizes that Reyna about one thing. There is a really twisted power imbalance. She and her boss pressured her son into fucking an older woman, which was messed up. "I just met Reyna," Reese says, making him gasp in surprise. "She came to see you but I told her off for what she did to you the last time she was here. I also told her that you are seeing my boss right now and she was pretty shaken by all of it, from the looks of her."

Noah is surprised to hear that Reyna cared at all. He looks at his mother and gives her a small smile to thank her for telling him about this. Even though it could make things awkward Noah feels that she decided to tell him the truth instead of hiding it from him. "Thank you for telling me, mom," he says. He sighs as he thinks about how deeply in love with Reyna he used to be and how he no longer is. Not after what Alicia did with, or rather, to him. Now he really can't think of anyone else but her.

His mother is looking at him in a very expectant way. She expects him to say something but he doesn't. After waiting for sometime Reese finally clears her throat to get his attention, signaling that she is about to talk to him, making him look up at her. "Well, who do you choose then?" she asks, not knowing what just went on in Noah's mind. "You now have two beautiful ladies to choose from. Reyna or Alicia? I won't mind either way. If you can forgive Reyna, then even though I still hate her I won't stand in the way of you going back to her."

Noah shakes his head firmly. He does not even have to think about it. It is so obvious to him who he wants to be with and there is no point considering it to be a problem, when it simply isn't. He knows without a doubt who he wants to spend the rest of his days with and he tells his mother accordingly. "I choose Alicia. I will always choose her. Reyna had my heart once but she willingly threw it away. I'm never giving it back to her now. I have never felt more sure of anything before in my entire life."

"That's good to know," Reese says. "I know that the start of your relationship with her might have been weird, with you fucking her to save my career, but I'm really glad that it worked out for the better." She then heads back into her room and he gets into his so that he can start reading a new Stephen King novel on his chair. He feels much more relaxed now after hearing about Reyna coming over, realizing that this means the closure that he needs in order for him to move forward with his life.

He knows he made the right choice when he said it will always be Alicia. She is a strong, brave woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind and has been brave enough to pursue him and make him hers. Granted, her method might have been kind of bad at the beginning, but she moved past that and showed him that she is a much better person that she seemed. He will always choose her and he knows he won't regret it.

.......

After having a frank discussion with his mother, Noah spends the rest of the day peacefully. He feels much better after accepting to himself that he is always going to choose Alicia, because that's how much she means to him now. He knows that he can't be without her. The boy goes to sleep that night feeling very content, now that he's embraced his true feelings. He decides that he won't hide how he feels about Alicia anymore. They are already dating but soon he is going to tell her how much he loves her and wants to spend forever with her. He will mean it. He will show her how much more than sex their relationship is.

Three weeks later, Noah wakes up feeling happy. He picks up his phone and looks at the picture of Alicia in it. Smiling, he begins jerking off to her, recalling what she told him. "I want you to go home and masturbate to me," she said to him a few days ago. Noah already did it several times before and now he is doing it again. Looking at the gorgeous woman's chocolate skin gets him extremely hard and soon his cock is throbbing in his hand as he strokes it, before cumming all over himself. Grabbing a tissue, he wipes away the mess and goes to the bathroom, getting himself ready for the long day ahead of him.

When he comes out, he is surprised to see Alicia waiting for him. He quickly rushes over to embrace her and she returns the hug with an affectionate smile. The two of them kiss and then Reese clears her throat. When she has their attention, she says "Alicia, I don't mind you fucking my son, but just make sure you're in his room before you do that, okay?" Noah blushes madly as he realises that his mother only said that because Alicia's hand is on his crotch right now, having grabbed his balls. He's gotten so used to her groping him he barely notices it anymore. Besides, who is he to judge her for it? She made it perfectly clear that his body belongs to her and she can do whatever she wants to him.

"That's actually a great idea, Reese! In fact, I think I'll be riding your son's cock in the other room now," she says, before grabbing the stunned white boy's hand and dragging him back to his room, slamming the door tightly shut behind them as they enter. She then tosses him onto the bed with her powerful arms, before climbing on top of him and almost tearing his T-shirt into shreds. Alicia bends down to kiss his nipples, licking them and sucking, grazing slightly with her teeth.

Noah is still in shock at the sudden turn of events and trying to process it. It isn't easy knowing that his mom's boss is about to fuck him with his mom on the other side of the door, even though he is madly in love with his mom's boss right now. "Wait, Alicia! Are we really going to do this now with my mother only meters away in the living room?" he asks her frantically, his heart beating faster than it ever did. "She could hear everything! You know how loudly I scream your name when I get into it."

Alicia chuckles. "That's the point, baby. I want her to hear it," she growls. "I want her to hear me ravaging her son. I'm going to make your mother listen to you scream as I fuck the shit out of you." Oh god. Why does that make him even harder? He couldn't possibly be so slutty he want his mother to hear him getting fucked, right? Noah doesn't get a chance to make much of it when she starts to remove his pants and underwear, exposing his hard on to her.

She licks her lips and slides down his body to kiss his glans and lick up from the base of his prick to the tip. Tasting his delicious pre-cum, Alicia grins before taking his entire dick into her mouth. Noah moans as she starts blowing him, sucking him hard and making him thrash about on his bed. It feels amazing and she knows, humming around his dick to intensify the feelings for him. She loves how powerful it makes her feel to see him melt completely from her mouth. He is now at her mercy and she can ravage him how she wants.

Her head bobs up and down on his lap and he thrusts up into her mouth eagerly, wanting to feel more of the warmth and wetness. She swirls her tongue around the cockhead, targeting his most sensitive area and making Noah moan louder and louder. Eventually, Alicia decides that he is ready. "We've had enough foreplay already," she says, quickly getting rid of her sweatpants. Seeing her bush only makes him pulsate harder. God he loves her hairy cunt so fucking much. "Now I'm gonna bang you senseless, my love."

Then she straddles him and guides his shaft inside her. Noah moans as he enters the warm canal, surrounded by searing folds that wrap tightly around him and grip his penis hard. She slides her cunt up and down, sheathing him completely with every downward stroke of her hips. "Ahhhh, yes! Fuck me harder, baby. Please!" he begs her pathetically, loving how she is railing his brains out and making him hers. Feeling her pussy juices dripping down his pole also makes him so much more turned on, getting hornier as she starts fucking him faster.

She is unbelievably horny herself, riding the white boy and pounding him into the bed. Her muscular body is now covered in sweat as she screw him. Alicia mercilessly fucks Noah and pins him down by his shoulders, bouncing up and down violently on him. Soon it becomes too much for him and he starts cumming inside her, filling her pussy with his creamy semen. "Excellent job, my love," she tells him as she caresses his flushed face with adoration, kissing him on his forehead. He smiles up at her with an equal amount of devotion in his pretty eyes. "But there is another hole you have to fill with your cum."

The boy grins as she dismounts him and spreads her asscheeks, presenting her asshole to him. He carefully enters her sphincter, feeling the anal ring expand and then contract around his pole as he penetrates her. It is still very tight and he enjoys how warm the inside of her ass is. She squeezes her orifice around him, clenching it tightly and using her ass to milk his penis. "I love your ass so much baby," he leans down to whisper in her ear as he takes her from behind. "I'll always fuck you whenever you want. I'm your sex slave."

He knows how much him debasing himself turns her on and she is now rapidly stroking her clitoris to his words. Noah continues to label himself as her whore and this finally pushes her over the edge, and she orgasms. Feeling her asshole contract around the base of his prick, he buries his entire cock inside her and starts to cum inside Alicia's ass. He quickly fills up the black woman's huge butt with his seed, ejaculating more and more into her with every second until his cum is leaking out of her brown hole.

As the two of them lie in each other's arms on the bed, Alicia looks at him with a shy smile. "There is something you should know," she whispers, cupping his rosy cheeks. He looks at his beautiful ebony girlfriend with curiosity in his doe like eyes. She gazes at him fondly before telling the white boy "You're going to be a daddy." It feels like time stopped. "Don't worry about providing. I can pay for everything for us over the next several years until you get a degree and find a job. Then we can split our bills and support each other."

Noah knows that, logically speaking, he should be freaked out. He is an 18 years old who knocked up his mother's 28 years old boss. But then he realises it's almost impossible for him not to do that after fucking her bareback so many times. And the prospect of having a child isn't as horrifying now that he thinks about it. "I promise I'll be the best father to our child as I can," he says to her. "I know that this may be early in our relationship, but we've really connected and I want you to know that I love you. I will love our child as much as I love you."

The two of them cuddle as Alicia thinks about what he says. She knows she loves him too but doesn't feel right saying that to him without getting his mother's permission first. She wants to propose to him when she confess and is already thinking about getting a ring for him. Suddenly, there is the sound of an argument in the living room. It seems that Reese is engaged in a fierce shouting match with someone else and the lovers decide to get out of bed to go see what the hell is going on.

The boy is surprised to see that his mother is with Reyna. Reyna smiles when she sees him but then sees Alicia. Realisation dawns on her face and she glares angrily at the chocolate skin woman, nothing but pure hate in her green eyes. "Is that who you moved on with? A goddamn nigger?" she demands, making Noah scowl. "I can not believe this! I came here because I wanted to tell you that I'd like to date you and you are fucking a nigger."

"Don't call her that!" he shouts, surprising everyone with his loud voice. "I gave you a chance and you humiliated me and made me feel like I was nothing. But Alicia understands me and is here for me when I need her. What you just said made me realise how lucky I am you turned me down the first time around. I love Alicia and she's pregnant with my baby now." Both Reyna and Reese gasp in shock, and Noah turns to face his mother. "Oh, right. Sorry you had to find out this way, mom. You're going to be a grandma soon. Cheers!" He has never considered underage drinking before now.

"Wonderful!" his mother surprises him by saying, rushing over to hug him and Alicia tightly, as Reyna stands there dumbly, looking at the three of them gather in a group hug. Finally, the young cheerleader realises she lost and leaves silently, knowing there is nothing else she can do. It is clear how much Noah loves the black woman and she's pregnant too. Reyna lost and she knows it. It will take a long time for her to get over this but she will have to, because that is all she can do now. She made her bed and now she has to lie in it.

12