His Mother’s Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese is feeling extremely excited by the thought of having a grandchild and she doesn't bother hiding it. Alicia smiles brightly at her as they talk. Noah makes sure to cater to their needs, getting them water and snacks. The three of them are all very happy with the way their lives are heading. They know that everything is going to be alright. Noah loves Alicia and she loves him too. She is already getting herself ready to say it.

Noah is a little bit disheartened she didn't say it yet but he can understand why she isn't ready yet. He is willing to wait for her. He knows that she has the same feelings for him and is simply not ready to say it yet. He would never rush her into something she isn't ready for. She spends that night over at his place and the couple lie in each other's arms under the bedsheets.

....

Alicia has never felt so nervous before in his entire life. Not even when the tall ebony first asked her subordinate for help in seducing said subordinate's son did she shiver this much. She is now a month pregnant and that adds to the nerves too. The black woman is sitting in her office and waiting for Reese to come in so that the two can talk about something very important. It is going to be the most important discussion of her life, along with her interview when she was applying for university. Her palms haven't been this sweaty since the last time she competed in wrestling back at Harvard.

She has given a great deal of thought about her future with Noah. He already told her he loves her and she feels the same way about him. She has just been too afraid to admit it. He is the son of someone working for her, after all. It could be awkward if she just says that to him without consulting Reese first. But then again, she already coerced him into fucking her and got pregnant with his seed. So maybe this won't be so awkward. Besides, Reese really can't complain about anything since she was willing to pimp her son out to get some promotions and some pay raises.

Finally, the mother of the boy she loves arrives. The ebony woman stares right at Reese as she sits down opposite her. "Is there something you wanted to talk to me about, Alicia?" Reese asks her in a curious tone. The two women have gotten considerably closer after one started fucking the other's son but they still couldn't read each other's mind. It makes Alicia take a deep breath as she considers what she is going to say to her subordinate next. She has to get this perfectly right. It is imperative. She already got Noah's unconditional love and commitment, but she wants Reese to approve of them being together.

"It is very important," Alicia informs her as she gets up and walks into the corner to use a coffee machine. She feels her hand shaking slightly as she operates it, trying to quell her nerves and get out her words. This is even more difficult than she feared. She can do this. "I'm in love withNoah," Alicia finally gets out. Reese is staring at her with raised eyebrows. "I know there is an age difference between us but I really do love him a lot and want to be with him for the rest of my life." There. She said it. She told her what she had to already. It makes her feel relief to get it all out.

Reese smiles, glad that her boss could finally say this about her son. She feels very pleased with what she heard and this isn't lost on Alicia, who expected a slightly different reaction. "Oh, Alicia. I've known for some time now," the single mom explains, making Alicia's eyes go wide. "It's been pretty clear that you are serious about him and I'm very glad about that." She really means this, knowing how happy the two of them are together and wanting the best for both of them, which is for the two of them to be together.

Alicia now smiles gratefully at the other woman. She feels really good now that Reese is supportive of her. There is just one thing left she has to do now. The strong ebony opens her drawer and pulls out a box. Opening it, she shows Reese the gold wedding ring inside. "I would like your permission to propose to Noah," she says, making Reese gasp. "I know that it is a bit early, but like I said, I really want to spend the rest of my life with him. I meant it. I really do want to be with him forever."

Reese is delighted by what she sees. She looks at the ring and thinks about how pleased her son would be when he is proposed to. This is really perfect. She gives her boss another approving smile. "Of course, Alicia! You have my blessing. Although I suspect you would still ask him to marry you, even if I did not approve," she says to Alicia with a knowing smile, one that the gorgeous ebony returns. Yes, she definitely would still ask Noah to marry her even without Reese's approval.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me," Alicia says to Reese. The two women then get right back to work for the next several hours. It's hard for Alicia to focus but she does and ends up finishing all her work on time. Once done, she heads to Noah's home, with Reese staying back at the office. The ring she bought rests in her purse as she grips the steering wheel tightly, her foot applying an even pressure on the pedal. She still drives carefully, even when in a rush to get there as soon as she possibly can.

........

Noah is reading on his couch when his black girlfriend arrives. He jumps up with a smile when he sees her face and hugs her tightly, kissing her sweetly on the lips. Alicia kisses him back, saying "Honey, sit down." He obeys her and she sits down opposite him on a chair, holding on to his small hands. "There is something we have to talk about." She sees him frown and hurriedly reassures him "Don't worry, baby. It's nothing bad. In fact, it is really good. It is the best thing we could actually talk about right now."

Noah feels that what she is about to say to him could potentially change his life but he doesn't know how. Instead of trying to make pitiful guesses, he waits for her to say what she is going to. He gives her an encouraging smile, letting her know he's listening. "Go on," Noah gently prompts her, urging her to open up. "You know you can tell me anything and I'll be here for you. I'll listen to it." Even though she said it's nothing bad it is still pretty clear that what she's going to say will be important.

Alicia looks deep into his eyes. "I know that I already apologized for how badly I treated you at the start when we were beginning our relationship but I want to say it again. You've forgiven me so easily when what I did was so horrible. You've been so kind to me and that's one of the many reasons I love you." He could feel his heart beating wildly in his chest. "Yes, I love you Noah. I'm sorry it took me this long to say it but I really do."

Noah flings his arms around her in a massive hug. The boy has never, ever been this happy before in his entire life and his smile shows it. "Thank you so much! I love you too," he tells her with a kiss on the tip of her nose. The two of them embrace for a while, before he notices that Alicia has her hand in her purse. "Baby, are you holding on to something?" Noah asks her curiously. She only grins in response and unzips her bag, making him gasp when he sees what she brings out.

"Noah, will you make me the happiest of women and take me as your wife?"

"Yes," he replies, tears of happiness in his eyes.

The End.

12