His Mother's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers

If she commanded it, he knew that he would do anything, just like he'd done for her. She'd made him kiss her feet, and lick her stinking asshole. Soon he would do it to his mother, taste her sweat and filth. He was harder than he'd been in his entire life. Not school-boy horny like his friends. It was nothing like that.

He was a tool for sin. Lena's thing.

Curling her sticky fingers round his cock he felt how hard he was, how soft she was. She grabbed him like a mallet, steered him to the other side of his mother, who'd never stopped working her mouth round the fingers that wasn't there anymore. Lena tore into him with her eyes, holding him fast after she released him. She turned his mother's head towards his cock, and without letting him go with her eyes she gave his mother a little push.

Her mouth had hungrily searched for it, must have tasted him in the air, because she found the way to his cock immediately, like a blind cave animal. Lena didn't have to force her head down its length, but she did it anyway, with the same eyes boring into his soul.

Up and down his mother tasted him like someone starving. Maybe she was at that, based on what Lena had said. His mother's mouth talked of desperation, her lips of passion, her tongue of all the temptations she'd had to swallow over the years. Because of him.

Lena sat her own pleasure aside for a moment. Still, there she was with her pussy leaking into the couch pillows. Letting go of his mother's head she'd started to fuck her with her fingers again, leaning her head over the shoulder to get a closer look at the depravity. Even she couldn't believe it, but unlike him she savored every moment of it.

He hadn't cum in a very long time, so it was a miracle that he had been able to keep going for this long. But now he came to an end, deep down his mother's mouth, with her tongue licking his balls, like a dog in heat. Shivering down his entire naked length he exploded down her throat. He screamed from release. It was as horrible as it was divine. Lena never tore her eyes from him, smiling a reptilian smile. He couldn't take it. He looked away without permission.

His mother had her eyes open, even while her throat kept swallowing his sperm down. She saw him, recognized him. And turned away.

Searching Lena's face and smiling as she found it, she mumbled, "I want to stay asleep. I don't want to wake up."

"You don't have to," Lena said, astonished.

"Just keep it going," his mother said. "Keep it going forever. Don't stop."

"We won't." Lena found his trembling eyes. "Will we?"

As if he had answered his mother muzzled her best friend's cheek, turning over in her pretend-sleep to lay stomach down with her legs hanging over the armrest, feet on the floor, ass out. Even through her tights he could see her swollen pussy, how it had drenched her completely down there. She dragged them off, her panties too. Her smell filled the air.

"I never want to wake up," she said.

Lena nodded, and got to her feet. Because he had frozen, staring down at his mother's ready opening, seeing it move. She grabbed him by the shoulders and much stronger than him she forced him to the floor. His mother had turned her face from him, pretending to sleep. He tasted her excitement on his tongue. She answered with a moan and a trickle of wet that splattered across his lips, dribbling down his chin. To make him keep going Lena forced his head in tight.

Licking and mumbling inside of her he made his mother make noises in her sleep.

Tveksam
Tveksam
160 Followers
12