His Mother's Guidance

Story Info
A swan anthro gets his first time, sweetly, from his mother.
6.1k words
12.2k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Artie had never been all that great with the ladies. He'd been the typical gangly teenager and, well, calling him an ugly duckling, when, of course, he had matured into the swan that he was, would have been an apt way to describe him. Yet everyone that he'd known hadn't seemed to quite fit their bodies when they had been teens. He'd settled, of course, at nineteen, and was comfortable in his own skin and feathers, yet that hadn't changed things at all for him at college.

He was a swan but hadn't been able to attract anyone with his slight body, a little on the thin side as his splendid plumage slicked down to his body. He didn't seem all that able to fluff it up, not really. But...he wished he could. If only to talk more easily, to not feel like he was retreating into himself.

At college, the swan tentatively approached a blue jay sitting on a bench with a textbook out. She was in one of his classes -- not his major, but close enough -- and it was at least some common ground. The swan took a deep breath, trying not to tuck down the sweep of his white-feathered tail too closely to his body, sunshine glancing off the pure white.

"Uh... Hey... Talia?"

He clacked his beak sheepishly as the blue jay looked up at him, a little confused.

"Oh, hey, Artie," she said, sitting back a little. "Everything okay? You look a little...queasy."

And he was. There was no harm in Talia, nothing nasty at all, but he still felt awkward and flustered in her presence. And the presence of any femfurs that he tried to chat to, one on one. He was even awkward when it came to group assignments, though he had managed to get through them, simply as he needed a good grade. He hadn't gone to college for no reason, after all, though it was a campus close to his home still, as it had lined up nicely with the courses that he had wanted to take.

"I'm... Heh, yeah, feeling a little off today," he said, rubbing the back of his neck, ruffling up his feathers in the wrong direction. "Yeah... Sorry to bug you, Talia, sorry..."

And then he was off, shuffling away and shaking his head, not knowing what else to do. He hadn't meant to be so flustered, yet his tongue was always tied and glued to the roof of his mouth!

So it was that he slumped home that day and plopped down on the sofa, diving into a new video game to take his mind off things. It wasn't as if he was going to be able to focus on doing any coursework that day, not after a flustered, awkward interaction like that.

"What's got you down, darling?"

His mother, Luna, leaned over the back of the sofa, the older swan knowing him too well to not realise just when he was feeling under the weather. Her large breasts from her voluptuous, curvy body, pressed over the sofa, brushing his shoulder before she murmured an apology and shifted her weight away.

"I... Hm..."

Artie squirmed. It was kind of awkward talking about it to his mother but...she was his mom and she'd always looked after him.

"It's just this bird... Talia..." He exhaled softly, beak parting in a smile, his game paused. "She's really sweet, mom, and really smart too. And pretty. I just want to get to know her a bit better, maybe go on a date, see what happens..."

When he paused, Luna prodded him softly.

"But?"

"But..." He sighed. "I just...can't. I haven't... Well, I haven't hidden any girlfriends from you exactly. I've not been with anyone, mom, no one. I don't know how even to take someone out for dinner or...how to cuddle... Just how am I even supposed to sit when going to the movies with a sweet bird like Talia?"

"Oh, darling..."

Luna murmured to him, stroking her beak through the feathers on the top of his head.

"Why don't you take me to dinner then, Artie?" She suggested, a feathered hand resting on his shoulder. "You don't have to worry about anything with me, sweetheart, everything's okay. It would just be dinner, going to the movies, whatever you want to do. Going through the motions, so you can practise?"

She smiled widely, though her beak would not stretch like lips, parting her beak to convey her sincerity.

"Huh..." Artie shifted his weight. "I guess... That's a bit weird but it could be okay? It's not like a guy would go out for dinner and act like it's a date... And I can talk to you a little more easily about stuff like this..."

"I know starting college has been hard for you, honey," she said, coming around to the front of the sofa and sitting beside him, the seat cushions sinking under her weight. "It's a lot to take in and you should be able to go out and have fun too. I should've done something earlier to encourage you... But I can do something now, can't I? Even if it's just really us going out and having a lovely time while you get accustomed with everything."

The smile in her voice was evident. Artie shifted his weight, the warmth of his mother near but not so near that he would have felt that anything untoward was going on. That helped a lot, for Luna had always been careful about ensuring her son was comfortable with her. The two of them were closer than ever, but he had always been something of a momma's boy.

And that was okay too. For his mother was set to lead him right in life and show him the way. For that, Artie could be very grateful.

That was just how he ended up heading out on "practise dates" with his mother, which was, admittedly, not something that he had ever considered doing before or had ever expected doing. He didn't know of anyone else that had thought of doing the same, though perhaps they wouldn't have confessed to it anyway. His friends were quieter, like him, liking nerdier things, typically, though he tended to jump from fandom to fandom when investigating new hobbies. At least, it always meant that he had something new and crafty to look at, trying out new skills.

He couldn't always be that intense in talking about his hobbies, however -- that was something that Artie quickly found while talking to his mother over dinner. He even managed to pay, though that was something that he was, at the very least, more familiar with. Although she was interested in what he had to say, of course she was, Luna guided him in showing interest in his partner too, to ask about their day, to listen to and engage more closely with what they wanted to talk about.

"You have to go back and forth, dear, all in the art of conversation," she said, spearing a piece of fish on her fork and delicately nibbling at it with the tip of her beak. "You can talk about what you're interested in -- and you should to! It's about not going down the rabbit hole of talking endlessly about it. Does that make sense, darling?"

Artie nodded, his eyes shining. The swan almost felt like he should have been making notes!

"I do, I understand... I don't think I often do that but..." He laughed, leaning back, a little more at ease every time he went out on a practise date with his mother. "Well, I know my nerves can get the best of me. Thanks for doing this though, mom, it's really helping."

And it really did help, even though it was most definitely an unconventional way to learn about dating. Maybe it would have been a little better for Artie if he had managed to go on a few dates in high school, when he'd been younger, but it just hadn't really come up back then. He hadn't had that much interest and, truly, had blossomed a little later in life too, after hitting seventeen and definitely when he'd got to eighteen years old.

But he'd got there in the end and, if he had been able to more easily talk to femfurs, things would have still been okay with going out on dates and testing the waters with others. It was the way that it was supposed to go, really, but Artie just needed a helping hand.

His mother was more than willing to do that with him too, looking through potential date ideas with him and even checking out locations. Some restaurants were too expensive for college students and some places that he would have liked to go to were a little too specific for a first date.

"And a specific place, like going to a museum exhibit on the history of farming," she explained, "is fine sometimes too. But you have to know a little about your date in that case. You need to know that it's something that they would like. You want to find a balance between things that you'd like to do and things that they'd like to do. If you don't get along, that's all fine too!"

He loved that it was so easy to get along with his mother, even offering her arm so that he could lead her into the theatre to go watch a play. Luna cooed and giggled, managing to suppress a honk just in time, though took his arm.

"What a gentleswan you are, dear!"

That was what he wanted to be and, with Luna's help, he could be a gentleswan also. He could be the best version of himself and try out new things, practising conversation techniques and going over scenarios that could happen where he might have to look after his date. Who knew that he was supposed to offer his coat, at the very least, to a date that said they were cold? There were small rules that had to be followed -- or ideas that helped dates bond with one another and also get to know each other.

However, it had to come to an end because, of course, his mother was not the one that he was meant to be dating. Eventually, Artie had the nerve to ask Talia out and, to his amazement, once he actually got the words out of his beak, she said yes!

Which was a good thing... Or it was meant to be a good thing. The nerves came back, twisting and pooling in the pit of his stomach. The day before, he was a mess of jitters, even losing feathers as he was just that nervous. Just what was wrong with him?

"Mom..."

"Yes, sweetie?"

She paused where she was finishing washing the dishes in the kitchen, her son standing in the doorway, wringing his hands. Another white feather drifted to the floor and her eyes followed it. Artie had been losing rather a lot of those lately.

"Um..." Artie trembled. "I don't think... I don't think I can go on this date, with Talia. I... It feels weird, it feels wrong."

Yet he didn't know why he felt like it was wrong. He wanted to be going out with his mother again -- but, surely, he couldn't just keep going out with his mother forever, could he? That wasn't what all the practise dates were about!

"Oh, honey... No, everything's okay, everything's alright, hon."

Luna's heart pulled for him and the swan didn't even think as she crossed the distance between them, bundling her son up against her, tucked away in her arms with the long feathers, reminiscent of wings. He shivered and pressed in a little closer to her, the warmth of his mother soaking into him.

That was what he needed. He needed her.

But...he couldn't have his mother. That was what was so confusing about everything.

Maybe I took things too far with this whole "fake dating" thing...

It was too late to take back what had already happened, however, as bad as Artie felt about it. It was awkward and not the sort of thing at all that he wanted to think too much about, flicking his tail and nodding quietly when his mom suggested they do another practise date, just to see that everything really was going to be okay. It made sense, with what she understood from him, though Artie didn't know how to tell her that something else was going on for him there.

Being with his mom on the sofa, cuddling with her resting her head on his shoulder, just felt natural. That was all he wanted, all he longed for, that sense of soft intimacy and closeness. Maybe he was meant to feel something hotter and more sexual, being a young swan in the prime of his sexual fervour (something like that...but he'd never really bought into that stuff) and yet the need just wasn't there. He wanted the sweetness that his mother gave him, the closeness. Even if, in Artie's case, that threaded straight into something that had him pressing his legs together, trying to hide just how his shaft tried to tease up against the slit that contained it.

It was too much, surely... He gulped hard, clacking his beak, and Luna lifted her head, looking at him as the light from the TV glanced off her beak and face, even the upper curve of her breasts. Even as she murmured a question to him, a question that Artie did not catch, his eyes dropped to her chest.

He liked her... More than just her. Her body too, her mind, how kind and soft and motherly she was. His mother was always willing to lead the way with him. Yet Artie would never know whether that exactly had been what had confused him.

"Is something wrong, darling?" Luna asked again, repeating her question. "You don't seem yourself this evening. I know you're worried, but everything really is going to be fine. You're such a good boy, I know you'll take good care of whoever you go out on a date with, whoever you date, whoever you click with enough to be romantic partners. There's a world of opportunity out there ahead of you, you only have to let yourself take it, my sweetheart."

She slipped her arm around him, hugging him gently as her warm breasts squeezed up against him, moulding to the shape and space between their bodies. Artie's breath hitched, heartbeat fluttering.

Oh...

"Mom... I think..." Was he really going to say it, his heartbeat hammering so hard that it roared between his ears? "I don't think... There's one more thing that I need to do, to be ready for my date."

"Oh?" Luna perked up, pecking his cheek with a gentle kiss. "You've got to do it then, sweetheart, even if you're worried."

"I know, mom," he breathed, his voice barely above a whisper. "I... I think... I think...I know what it is. I just...love..."

His beak tipped towards his mother's before he finished confessing what he did not even know was in his heart and, without thinking about it, he was kissing her. It was as if he had become nothing more than a passive player, feeling everything in the moment and yet not consciously acting upon it, just watching himself kiss his very own mother. Luna's beak parted against it as she gave a soft puff of surprise, as if she too was leaning into the kiss.

Wait... What am I doing?

Artie gasped and pulled back, heart beating furiously, yet the tension that had been in his body before was gone, slipping away like water off a swan's back. He panted lightly, unable to draw away from his mother any further than what he already done, dazed and waiting, barely able to make eye contact with her.

"Oh!"

No, he had definitely, very much so, definitely gone too far! He reeled from her, jolting back to reality with a squawk that very much did not sound at all like it should have come from a swan's beak. His heart pounded and he leapt up, fleeing the scene, the movie not finished, the date left hanging.

He'd kissed his own mother, getting caught up in the moment, not even sure whether he was practising for dating anymore or what he had confessed to her. And he'd left it there! Awkward and unfinished!

He should have just told her he was practising saying "I love you" for the first time, that it had been a silly thing to do, that he had just got far too caught up in the moment, even for him. And yet it had felt so right too, even though he had gone and made a mess of things.

Throwing himself down on his bed with the door locked behind him, the swan hugged a pillow to his chest and muffled his cries into it, unknowing of the exact nature of the torment raging inside him.

He still had a date the next day.

*

Things couldn't have gone worse than they did. Luna knew that it was so, even though she hadn't talked to her son about the kiss the night before, when he walked back in the door the following evening, after having been out all day at college. Chilling rain -- no, it was worse than that, it was hail -- beat down outside, hammering against the windows as if it was trying to find its way inside.

"Oh, my goodness, oh, my dear! Come in, come in -- sweetheart, you are positively chilled to the bone!"

His beak chattered and Artie hung his head, humiliated and forlorn.

"I'm sorry, mom," he whispered as she bustled around him, fetching him a towel and, when that didn't help immediately, wrapping him in her arms too for good measure. "I didn't... It just didn't go well."

Enough so that the swan didn't want to talk about it, no. With his mom being taller than him, his head was at the perfect height, when they were both standing, for his head to rest on her bosom, and he let her cradle him to her that time, tears leaving wet tracks down his face. They were even colder on his feathers as they dried.

"Mom... Mom, it was so bad..."

"Shush now, honey," she said, scooping him up in her arms and taking him upstairs to his room, though getting up the stairs was a challenge. "Come on, everything's okay, I'm going to look after you."

So, that's exactly what she did. She took him into his bedroom and set him down gently, already working at his clothes.

"You can't stay in these horrid, wet clothes, darling, you'll catch your death of cold."

He shivered, but it felt natural to allow his mother to work them off his body, letting her slip his jacket from his shoulders and then his shirt up and over his head. Artie didn't even resist when she worked his jeans off him, though he had not worn socks and special shoes that day, for swan feet were webbed and needed specialist footwear.

"Oh, mom... I've got you wet too."

Luna smiled gently.

"No, no, that's all fine. I'll get a blanket and undress too, it's okay. A little cold is worth it for you, darling."

She meant that too, though the swan thought nothing of stripping down, even as her son looked up at her with watery eyes.

"There now..."

She still had her bra and underwear on, though she made him nude, even though nothing was on show, considering the anatomy of a swan. Cuddling him to her, she rubbed his arms and warmed him up with her own body, holding him tightly to her even as he chattered faintly and nestled in against her chest.

"She was rude, mom," he confessed at last, his beak down against her breasts, pressing hard enough against them to make a soft indent. "She stepped on my foot and sent her food back even though it was exactly what she'd ordered. She said that nothing at the movie theatre was what she wanted to see and then turned down everything else I suggested! I tried to ask about her, but she stared at her phone the phone time and ignored me... I don't know what I did wrong..."

"Oh, honey, sometimes we are nervous, she was probably trying to hide her nerves," Luna said, softly trying to look on the bright side, as always, to see the best in everyone. "But you couldn't make it all as you wanted it, darling, not on your own. Even with the best of intentions, a date takes two to make it work."

He gulped hard, eyes watering, looking up at her and then glancing away again.

"Mom... I know why the date really went bad. It wasn't something that I should ever have gone on. I thought I had a crush on Talia but, well, I think I was wrong."

"Hm? Really, darling, but you were so sure?"

Luna couldn't keep the surprise out of her voice, even though she was trying to be a good mother and listen to him, to hold him close. Yet her heart beat a little quicker and she ruffled her feathers, cradling him close and trying not to think about what was stirring inside her. It was just due to the moment, surely, though she leaned in towards him, listening intently to his reply.

12