His Mother's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think... I think I really like you, mom," he said, the words coming out in a rush once he had started talking. "It's not her, it's you, it was definitely you, I wasn't saying anything I didn't mean when I was going to tell you I loved you... It... I really meant it, mom, I feel it here, right here in my chest."

Luna sucked in a breath, the world around her stilling for a moment.

"Oh, Artie..." She had been waiting to hear that, not thinking that it was something that she would ever hear -- it was not something that she could ever have expected to hear from her very own boy! "That... I wish... Oh, I wish I had known sooner, darling! I love you too, my sweetheart... And, yes, that is in the way that you meant it too, not as I've said to you for so many years."

She knew it was a lot, yes, of course, for her to feel such things for her son. Yet she had been in love with her husband and even other birds before him, preferring the feathered kind, so she knew the warm glow inside her when she felt it. She was sure of it, despite having been pressing it down and locking it away, though Luna would never have said any of it aloud if he had not said anything first. Of course, she loved him as her son first and foremost, and would have suppressed anything else if it had meant doing her best for him.

However, she could take the lead there, now that he had voiced what he wanted. She drew him more comfortably up onto the bed, the younger swan squirming and trying to keep his thighs pressed together, though he really didn't need to hide that part of himself from her, not anymore. She understood that he was trying to be modest, but all it took was a tap of her beak against his in a chaste kiss and a whispered question from her to get an answer.

"Do you want this?" Luna said, making sure to ask him explicitly, sliding her hand up his thigh and giving him a gentle squeeze. "Can I kiss you?"

"Oh, yes, please, mom..."

"Oh, darling..."

She slid her hands around his waist, holding him to her as their beaks met and what had been a soft kiss before swiftly deepened. Her tongue flickered up against his, taking control and the lead as if it was all perfectly natural to her, though Artie could not have anticipated such behaviour from her.

Yet it made it so it was only right to melt against her, moaning into the kiss and finally having the liberty to let his hands wander too. He'd already told his mom that he was a virgin so had no worries about that. And, after all, hadn't it been his mom who had given him so many of his first dating experiences so far?

It was right for him to be with her, against her, letting her bear him back onto the bed. His arms splayed out as she gently pinned him down and straddled his hips, his cock rising to attention where it could not be hidden away anymore, not for a single moment. The dark length glistened at the tip with a smear of pre-cum where it had been rubbed back down against his cock, but Luna didn't seem to mind that.

She arched her back, thrusting her hips forward to grind her underwear-clad pussy against him -- though that was not destined to last very long. The moment that she felt his pre-cum ooze against her cotton underwear, she had to wriggle off him, just to bare her body in its entirety.

"My sweetheart," Luna crooned, her tongue brushing the inside of her beak as she looked adoringly down at him. "Are you okay with this? Do you want me to keep going?"

He whimpered and nodded, his hands on her hips as she straddled him once more, sitting astride. Her hips, however, were further forward that time, sinking onto his cock where the head quested up right between her thighs. It only took a shift of her weight to press him inside her, smoothly and sweetly taking his virginity as his length slipped inside.

"Oh..."

It was not like anything that he had ever experienced before -- which made sense, when Artie took a moment to think about it, as he'd never had sex before. He gasped, hips juddering up to meet her, though his webbed feet couldn't find purchase on the bed. They slipped and only just about caught when he dug in the short claws on them, wanting more, whimpering for more.

"That's okay, darling, I've got you..."

But Luna was not just the mother that he knew and loved as her sex pulled around him, muscles tightening and releasing. She was so slick inside! She leaned forward against him, Artie groaning breathlessly as his shaft shifted inside her, her breast softly smothering him.

"Now, I can say just how I've seen you staring at my breasts, sweet boy," she cooed, though there was a more devious, sensual undertone to her words that, duly, Artie had never heard before. "You can experience them in all their glory now, can't you?"

She would have been disappointed if he didn't, but the younger swan whined and nodded eagerly, her large bosom smothering him completely, his beak tucked neatly between them. Luna, of course, was careful to make sure that he could still breathe, not sweltering him between her tits, though the soft, all-encompassing warmth was all he needed to lose himself in the moment.

There was a lot of pressure, his mother's weight keeping him lovingly pinned in place, although there was no question at all about who was in charge there. Luna rolled her hips back, fanning out her luxurious, white tail feathers sensually, letting the moment take her, softly and sweetly, moment by moment.

For it was as much about her as it was about Artie, even though it was a little rougher than she had intended. She just wanted to feel every inch of his stunning, youthful body pressed up against her, how he scrabbled weakly against the bed, trying to buck up into her.

"Ohhhh..." Luna moaned, trembling faintly, arching her back, though she didn't pull back and away from her son. "That feels...so...nice... You are so good inside me, son."

He tried to flick his tongue out of his beak, though the moment was right just as it was, his hands running down her sides to her hips, curling his fingers into her flesh. He loved how she felt, blushing softly from the praise.

Yes, that was what he wanted, all that he wanted. He wanted to be good for her, to make her feel as good as she was making him feel. Artie did not know how long it was to go on for, but all the young swan wanted to do was to soak in every single moment, letting it flow through him, panting more and more heavily, glutes contracting with the need and the instinct to thrust.

"My sweet boy, my wonderful boy, mmm..." She crooned, leaning back a little, wanting to sit up. "Are you going to be good and fill your momma up? Nothing between us, flesh on flesh..."

Artie groaned, eyes wide, though he didn't have the presence of mind to stop anything, not even as his mother grinned.

"Oh... Mom... Mom, what do you...mm...mean?"

Luna leaned down again, smothering him one last time with her breasts, letting his beak press right into the left one, the soft flesh closing around him. There was nothing better for him, nowhere that Artie would have rather been, nestled in her silken feathers, even though he was messing up her preening.

That could all be redone later, after they'd showered. His hands came up, almost without him even thinking about it, groping and squeezing the outer sides of her breasts, though he could not press them in even closer around his head than they already were. No, it was his mother that was in control there, sitting up to allow him to speak again, though there was a twinkle in his eye.

"Mmm... My darling, boy, you know what happens when a male and a female lie together bare of any protection, don't you?" She traced a feathered finger down his chest. "Darling, what if you get me pregnant?"

She gave a delicious shiver, as if a ripple was running through her from head to toe. Artie grunted, his cock leaking more and more pre-cum inside her. Why did that sound so hot?

The young swan chuckled breathlessly. Hot... Heh, well, he certainly wasn't cold anymore after his mother taking good care of him.

"Unff... Mom..." His head swam with desire. "You... Would that be, ah...okay?"

"Of course, darling, though we couldn't tell anyone it was you, oh no..." She clacked her beak, groaning deep in the back of her throat as she sat up all the way, her strong, thick thighs closing around him. "Yes... You can get me pregnant, see my belly grow nice and round with our eggs..."

Artie moaned, his hips juddering up. He didn't know about kinks, not yet, not even what he liked or wanted for himself, but that was more than good enough for him. He just wanted pleasure, to let the moment roll through him, to experience every brief brush of feathers against his body, the tight squeeze of her thighs as his cock hit a sensitive spot inside her pussy. Artie could never have anticipated that a pussy could be so hot and wet around him, able to feel every tiny shift and pulse of muscle.

He would have stayed there forever, if he had been able, even as his mother bounced on him, riding him cowgirl style. She rode him far more roughly than she had when she had been lying down against him, though he relished it. Luna moaned openly as she took her pleasure from him, though Artie would learn, in time, just how to please her too, to seek the nub of her clit tucked under its little hood. Her body would be something too that the swan could explore, leaving feathers littered in the bed, each and every time, after their fun, becoming more of a male than he ever had been before.

He didn't know what he thought, truly, about possibly getting her pregnant, for that was an awful lot more than Artie could ever have anticipated happening during his first time having sex. Yet the swan was along for the ride and he wasn't about to turn back at that point, watching his mother's breasts and her soft belly bouncing as she rode him.

"Yes... Yes, darling," she crooned, the hint of a honk in the back of her throat. "What are you waiting for, darling? Get your momma pregnant!"

It was not as if the swan felt like he had any choice in the matter, no, not at all, not as he tried to thrust up, to do as she bid in the only way that his body knew how. He wanted that high, lust flooding him, heat pooling at his core -- yet how did he get it out?

It was Luna, however, who brought him over the edge. His eyes hungrily locked onto her bouncing breasts as she called out her orgasm, arms juddering as if she wanted to fling them wide, just like wings. But the moment was right and the sudden wet clench of her pussy had Artie grunting and groaning right along with her, tipped over the edge in the best of ways, losing control.

He had to do it, the two of them climaxing together as her arousal mingled with his cum. Long, thin -- yet powerful -- spurts of seed shot into her pussy: one, two, three and then a fourth. The spurts after that were nothing more than dribbles, yet the throbbing rise of sharp pleasure could not be contained through any other means.

And all Artie could do was collapse back into the bed as sexual exhaustion from his very first experience swamped him, his head spinning pleasantly with the warmth of his mother securing him right where he belonged.

"There's...mm...my good boy, my wonderful son."

Luna wanted to say more to him, though his shaft in her pussy gave her all that she needed as she succumbed to sexual delight, the lust that had been trembling inside her for so long. Who could have known that practising dating her own son could have ended up in such a wonderful fashion?

The best things in life, however, were often the unexpected ones, the things that could not be expected. Even as he spent himself inside her, neither of them to know what was to come from their bareback liaison -- and not caring either. Luna had been around the block for more than long enough to know that there was only so much that one could control in life. Some things, she just had to go along with, to hell with the consequences.

With her sweet Artie, nothing could go wrong, no. Not as she splayed her fingers out gently on his chest, guiding him through as his shaft softened inside her, his heartbeat pounding so vehemently that she wondered if they had gone a little too fast. But it was okay, for he was there, gripping her hand and pulling her down to him for a sinfully deep, lustful kiss.

Luna hadn't even known that Artie had had that in him. But she was going to find out far more about her son, as he explored what he wanted and, of course, her too.

They left the bedroom to clean the residual mess of sex from their feathers, slipping into the large family shower together. At least Luna knew that her husband, of course, would not have minded sharing her, even though he most likely would never have expected her to take their son to bed. It was right, however, her heart full of warmth and love for him, letting him wash her back and care for her. It was not something that she had shown him, but Luna had conveyed to her son just how he was to look after a partner, which he took forward.

I always knew he was a good boy...

Yet they would only see, in time, where their relationship would go.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare7 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

bubba1969bubba19697 months ago

interesting and entertaining

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pressed Together with Mom Hiding for a prank accidentally arouses son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
Shaving My Mom I saw Mom's big bush and had to do something about it.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Adult Gig A horny son and his gorgeous mom on a forbidden journey.in Incest/Taboo
Riding My Son to College When a mom sits in her son's lap, nature takes over.in Incest/Taboo
Harry Convinces Mom to Try Drugs Harry convinces his mom to try drugs that get her to relax.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories