His Mother's Touch

Story Info
A kangaroo anthro gets his first experience from his mother.
2.1k words
12.7k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Oh... Mom, are you...mmm...sure?"

Gabriel grunted, the red kangaroo leaning back against the sofa as his mother gripped his cock lightly. Even though he was inexperienced, practically a virgin with just a flicker of time spent with someone else sexually, he'd wanted to learn more, to do more, though he was not quite yet twenty.

His mother, Lucy, seemed intent on doing that for him and helping, however, but it had been Gabriel who had accepted her offer in the first place. A talk show lingered softly on the TV in the background, a subtle backdrop to all that was going on between them, and she cooed faintly to him, her bare breasts pressed into his shoulder. The dressing gown, made from soft cotton, draped nicely over her body and had been pulled up over her shoulders before she had offered to show him a little more.

"That's so good, Gabriel," she praised him softly. "Keep going."

Gabriel shook his head, not knowing what else to do. It was all so much. He'd never had a pawjob like that that had lasted that long, the slow slide of his mother's paw on his cock pressing the skin up and down, the firm flesh throbbing lusciously. The room was cosy and warm, the colder months of the year upon them, and he panted lightly, tongue pressing out from his mouth as he moaned.

Lucy, however, was a kangaroo who knew just how to take charge too. There was no need to hold back, not in the slightest, not when her attention was best placed on him, stroking him up and down until her lips parted around him, suckling the head of his cock into her mouth. The thrust and buck of her son's hips told the tale that his lips did not yet know how to and Gabriel gripped her paw firmly, clasping it in his as if it was all that he needed to hold on to, keeping him where he could enjoy it the most.

His head spun, his first blowjob swelling through him as his mother took him all the way down into the back of her throat. He couldn't help but cum, the sudden rush of pleasure flowing upon and over him, slamming through as if he had been caught entirely on the back foot. His tail slapped into the soft as, even then, he tried to balance himself, his mother shifting in even closer to him, breasts resting against his legs. Like the experienced lady that she was, Lucy made no qualms at all about gulping down every drop of his cum, cradling the underside of his cock on her tongue as if it was the most tender of things.

For she would always be there to look after her son, even as his shaft softened from his first orgasm and she let him relax, taking care of him. Lucy was by no means submissive to her son, not as she took the lead and brought him a blanket so that he would not get cold and a glass of water.

"You've got to stay hydrated, sweetie," she murmured, stroking his face, smiling at how Gabriel turned into her paw. "Do you want to do more?"

He didn't know how to voice it aloud, but dipped his muzzle and nodded shyly, only thinking about the pleasure that was to come. His cock felt spent after that first one, but his mother seemed to know just how to coax him back softly and gently to full hardness. Under her tongue, teasing up against the base of his cock to the tip, curling around, he thickened up slowly but surely, giving Lucy all that she needed to work with and more.

The kangaroo smiled as she nuzzled down, lapping at him, teasing him, though there was no rush there, none at all. Her son could take all the time that he needed, though she had made sure that she had all night, at the very least, set aside for him. He groaned, pushing over her a little more, as if his confidence was already growing. The only thing that Lucy lamented not being able to do with his cock in her mouth was to tell him how good he was being for her, how good his cock felt merely within her mouth. She twirled her tongue around the head of his shaft, teasing him further, though there was so much more that she could do for and with her son than merely using her tongue...

She slurped off him, licking her lips.

"Why don't you lie back for me, Gabriel?" She murmured, tail shifting languidly from one side to the other, feeling the weight of it. "I have something else in mind for you, if you'll let me ride you."

He nodded quickly. How could he say no? His heart pounded and his breath caught in his throat, but there was still very much a smile on the younger kangaroo's lips as he lay back on the sofa, along the length of it. All as his mother directed, though he did have to squirm over just a little bit more to give her some room, even if Lucy was the kindest and most patient of teachers that he had ever met.

She knelt over him, her hips tilted forward so that she leaned down towards him, caressing his cheek softly.

"Lift your cock up, sweetie," she said, directing her son's attention down to where his fat, throbbing length lay trembling against his crotch. "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

She helped him guide himself into her, showing him how to do it for another femfur in the future -- or any partner that he chose. The angle of her hips allowed her to sink onto him more naturally with a low, throaty moan, and her son's hips were already jumping up to her hips before she even had a chance to direct him on what to do next. She all but beamed at him, using her tail to balance as she rocked and ground down on his cock.

"You're doing, ah...so well..." Lucy moaned, a blush prickling across her cheeks. "Mmm... Now... Put your feet on the sofa, press down. Yes, like you are going to buck up -- goooood."

She praised him, making sure that Gabriel knew when he was doing all the right things, for she did not need to be the only one moving even as she rode him. Her hips rocked but she showed him too how to roll his hips up, bearing down with his large kangaroo feet, toes curling into the sofa cushions even with the blunt claws at the tips.

Gabriel moaned, ears twitching, not knowing where to look as his mother pushed off her dressing gown entirely, leaving her bare in her naked glory above him. And yet he knew he could not look anywhere else at all as she showed him the way, pleasure erupting, though it was slower to build that time when he had already cum once.

That helped, he thought, showing him a little more about how he could hold off for longer with her, the pleasure more intense, perhaps with the knowledge that he knew that he was not going to blow his load too quickly. He rolled his hips up and pushed down into the sofa with his tail for a little extra leverage, following any hints and tips she threw his way, though he could see what effect he was having on his mother too. She trembled on top of him, her head twisting to the side, lips parted so that he could see the flicker of her pink tongue as she moaned.

It was hot, so hot, in fact, that it sent a throbbing pulse of heat right to his cock, hips jerking, need rising, as if he had not even gotten off at all. He could not help but thrust up into her, helping his mother to ride him, though Lucy did not have to hold back either as she climaxed on his cock.

Her cries set him off as Gabriel gripped the kangaroo's hips hard, dragging her down against him, losing control as he filled her pussy with his cream. Spurt after spurt poured forth, the younger kangaroo near enough delirious with pleasure.

She held him though, fingers squeezing his own, though Gabriel did not honestly remember when it was that her paw had landed in his. He groaned, laying his head back, though didn't want to leave his mother to clean up everything and look after everything that time. After all, he was learning and he was there to experience more.

That wasn't all about the sexual side.

He helped her, running his paws over her body and getting a drink of water for her, even though Lucy fussed over him and said that she could do that, though he knew that she was proud of him too.

"You're learning so quickly, Gabriel," she murmured, slipping back into her son's arms in the kitchen, the heat in her body already trembling back to the surface once more. "I think you have one more, at least, in you, don't you, darling?"

"I... Uh..."

The kangaroo didn't feel as if he could ever cum again, but his mother dropped to her knees right there in the kitchen, pressing his back and hips to the counters, not minding his shaky legs. For pleasure would come, one way or the other, as he growled and rocked against her, thrusting his cock a little more confidently into her mouth, though he had learned too how to hold back, so that he did not brush the back of her throat inadvertently. If she wanted to go that deep, for that kind of play, that was for his mother, his partner, to decide.

Lucy brimmed over with a warm glow of pride for her son, nuzzling in close so that her nose very nearly brushed the fur of his crotch. And yet she would not hold back for a single moment more as she drew away, licking his pre-cum from her lips, and turned around, bending at the waist and holding onto the counters in the kitchen for balance.

It was there that she showed Gabriel how to take her from behind, sliding his cock into her and finding her clit, at the front of her pussy, with his fingers to please her too. For it was not all about the male, no, not as she milked him of another orgasm, that round their longest yet. Her pussy gripped him and she deliberately squeezed down around her son, just to get him closer and closer to the edge, wanting those multiple orgasms from him.

"Come on, Gabriel," she coaxed sweetly, her son leaning over her as she rolled her hips back into his awkward thrusts, smoother and smoother as the minutes passed. "Mmmm, oh, you feel so good inside me... I want you to fill me!"

That was the only thing that he could do, even as he pressed down a little too sharply on his mother's clit, her breath catching -- and orgasm gripping her. it might have been a harsher, more biting one than excepted, but it was still climax and Gabriel took it gladly as his mother's tail pressed up against his stomach and chest. He followed the line of it as he humped and ground into her more and more desperately until orgasm took him too in a flooding rush of pleasure that swept him away. He could have been taken away entirely if not for the rippling sensation of her pussy around him, the slickness of his cum drooling down the length of his cock and oozing out where their bodies joined. It cooled on touching the air and he rubbed his mother's pussy lightly as he revelled in it, in the feeling of understanding just what he was doing, everything a little clearer to him after Lucy had shown him the way.

And the night was far from over as his mother squirmed back against him, eyes alight with need as she grinned, licking her lips.

"Up for another round, darling?"

For she would make him cum together, giving him a full, rounded education in the pleasures of the body for as long as she had her sweet boy, grown into an adult with his whole life of pleasure ahead of him, in her arms.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
uksue2018uksue2018over 1 year ago

mmm...got me sooo horny, reading this...was imagining humans doing this....thanks...xxx

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mommy's Merry Christmas A son gives his mother a Chrismas present she didn't expect!in Incest/Taboo
Mother's Day, Mother's Way A clever mom outwits her voyeur son by seducing him.in Incest/Taboo
Man of the House Son becomes the man of the house.in Incest/Taboo
Moms Need Sex, Too A middle-aged mother resists an inevitable outcome.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Accident Mother's loss of inhibitions sends a son over the edge.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories