Mother's Day, Mother's Way

Story Info
A clever mom outwits her voyeur son by seducing him.
5.1k words
4.71
86.1k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Melinda received an interview invitation for a faculty position from a college in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Since my mother was living in my hometown of Williamsport, just an hour down the road, we decided to use the trip to visit and help her around the house. The fact that we would be there for Mother's Day made the trip extra special.

Mom was still living in the farmhouse I grew up in and was overjoyed to have us stay as guests. She had been alone in the house with just me since my father left when I was in junior high school.

It had just been the two of us for years, but for the last six years, she lived there alone when I was gone to college, then married, and now living in Chicago.

The house looked incredible as she slowly turned it into a Bed and Breakfast. When we arrived, she had a huge list of projects she needed help with, and since Melinda had to spend several days in interviews in Lewisburg, I was glad I could help.

Melinda was heading out the door for a long day when Mom returned from her morning run. She was in her early 50s and still looked great, never missing her morning jog. A little heavier and softer than her days playing tennis at Vasser, she worked out for her health now.

Mom came in and got the list of projects for me. She wore light blue running tights and a snug top. Overdressed for the warm day, she was sweating, and while I tried not to look, the sweat outline of her nipples drew my attention.

She was heading off to take a shower. My first task was to go to the attic and pry open the attic windows that had been painted shut for years.

The ancient house had truly little insulation. I could hear her moving in the bathroom below. Working on the windows, my mind went back to the days of peeking at my mom through a crack in the bathroom ceiling, hoping to get a look at a naked woman.

I was sure the crack had been fixed, but curiosity took over, and I located the boards above the bathroom. Finding the one not nailed down, I removed it. I panicked, replaced the board, paused, removed it again, lay flat, and peered in. Light from the bathroom let me know the crack was still there.

The shower was running as Mom removed her top, revealing her large breasts. They had grown as she had added some middle age weight. Fortunately, most of that weight landed around her boobs. When she took off her running bra, I felt a tingle as her tits bounced down but still retained an excellent teardrop shape. Her nipples were purple and turned upright. A rush of guilt ran through me. I decided to replace the board and respect her privacy. That guilt left the moment she started taking off her running tights. I thought, a few seconds more, and then I would stop.

Her middle was softer than years ago, her ass a little wider, but she could still pull off a two-piece bathing suit if she wanted to and, with her attractive face to go with her body, would still turn heads.

I was surprised to see she shaved her pussy. My last spying when I was 18 revealed a hairy bush. But now, devoid of pubic hair, I was astonished at the length of her labia minora as it hung between her lips. I never saw that before and could feel my cock stiffening. I reminded myself this was my mother, but that did nothing to reduce my cock's swelling.

Her ass was a masterpiece, with wide hips and a generous curve. It was firm, devoid of cellulite, and alabaster white, having never seen the sun. She bent over to pick something off the floor, and her asshole flared. It was clean and pink and looked right at me as if it could see me peering through the crack. I pulled back, making some noise.

"You in the attic, Eric?" she asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah, working on those windows," I said, turning away to sound like I was actually working on the windows.

"Great, I'll help after my shower," she replied. I returned to the crack as she stepped into the shower and lathered up. Her hands caressed her breasts which were soft and flexed with her touch. My hand went to my cock and rubbed it slightly.

"What time can we expect Melinda to return?" she yelled over the shower.

"Not until late," I replied. "She will have a dinner with the department chair, so I'll bet it's closer to nine."

I could see her smile. "Too bad," she replied.

Her next move startled me as she ran her fingers into her pussy and began to pleasure herself. She widened her stance and let her digits massage her clit.

"I guess it's just you and me for dinner then," she said as she fondled herself.

The shower was a tub with a hand-held showerhead. She detached the shower head, turned the dial, and made a strong, steady stream. Her next move was to place the shower head against her pussy and let the water batter her clit.

She massaged her left breast with her free hand, wetting her fingers and circling her nipples.

Whatever she used for mental stimulation was strong enough to give her a quick orgasm which caused her to buck back and even release a small dribble of pee.

I continued to massage my cock, wanting to pull it out and jack off as I did years ago, but I held off.

She washed the pee off her legs and then her pussy from front to back. Lastly, she bent forward, spread her ass wide, and pushed water into her pouting puckered hole, then squatted low and pushed the water back out, cleaning deep inside her anus. She did this several times until the water exiting her ass was clear. When she finished, I replaced the floorboard and went to work on the windows but remained distracted.

We worked hard for several hours. I asked her if she had been dating. Williamsport isn't a big city, so the dating pool was sparse. She did mention a visit from her college boyfriend as he rode his bike across the state. He spent two nights. I didn't want to ask for details. Nonetheless, she provided them.

"He was supposed to stay only a few hours, but after we fucked, he called his wife to say the bike was under repair and he was going to stay at a bed and breakfast for two days,"

"Okay, more information than I wanted, Mom," I replied.

"That's where I got the idea to turn this place into a Bed and Breakfast," she said.

"I could have done without the getting fucked part," I said.

"Not me. I needed to get laid, and I was long overdue," she replied flatly,

My mom was never one to mince words.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't judge," I said. "Have you seen anyone else?"

"I have my toys," she replied, "I'm fine. Hey, let's go down to the pond. I want to make sure the dock is secured."

The house sat on six private acres, and our pond was a short walk from the house. It was the size of a football field, spring-fed, and the highlight of my youth.

"I don't miss the humidity," I mentioned as we walked to the pond. We secured the dock, and in minutes, I was sweating heavily.

"Let's go for a swim to cool off," she suggested.

"We should have brought our suits down with us," I replied.

"No one can see us. We don't need suits." Mom said, "I never swim with a suit down here," she added as she pulled off her T-shirt to reveal her bra.

"When you're alone, that's fine, but I think we need suits."

She continued to disrobe, undoing her jeans, pulling them down, and revealing attractive thong underwear which accentuated her ass.

"Okay, underwear is fine, I guess," I said and took off my shirt and shed my jeans, revealing my boxer briefs.

But mom didn't stop at the underwear; she unhooked her bra, revealing her soft breasts, and pulled down her thong.

"Mom!" I roared.

"What? You're ashamed of my body?" she said. "You watched me in the shower this morning; I figured you wanted a better look."

"What? No! I didn't..."

"Eric, I know you did. And I know you used to watch me," she said with a smile.

"Well, we need to fix that crack," I said, looking for a way to change the conversation.

She was standing before me, completely nude, then jumped into the water and began to swim.

"Get those shorts off and join me," Mom said with a wink.

I felt her eyes on me as I took down my shorts, trying to hide my raging erection. She smiled as she spotted my firm cock.

To avoid being on display any longer, I jumped into the water, coming to the surface next to her.

"You knew I used to spy on you?" I asked.

"Every time I took a shower, I could hear you scurry up to the attic," she replied. "I could hear you jerking off. I didn't want to embarrass you, so I let it go."

"Well, I'm embarrassed now," I replied.

"Why? Because you find my body attractive? Do you have any idea how good that makes me feel? Any idea how good it made me feel back then when I was getting no attention from anyone?"

She swam away, causing her ass to lift slightly out of the water. I swam after her.

"Hey, knowing I was looking, you did a little more than shower today. What was that about?"

"Thrills," she replied.

"For you or me?" I asked.

"Both, I assume. Did you enjoy it?" she asked. "Did you jerk off to it?"

"I would have, but you caught me off guard," I finished.

"I guess that explains your hard-on," she replied. "You want to finish now?" she asked.

"Here? In the pond?" I replied.

Mom swam up to me, getting her body next to mine so I could feel her breasts as she pressed against me. We moved to a shallow area where we could both stand.

I felt her hand reach down and grasp my cock. I froze momentarily as she manipulated it up and down under the water.

I started to speak, but she stopped me.

"Shh, baby, shh," and with that, increased her stroke.

"Let me take that pressure off," she whispered in my ear.

The feeling of standing neck-deep in the water as my mother stroked my cock was both exhilarating and completely taboo.

"This is wrong," I stated, not attempting to stop her.

"If it feels good, it's never wrong," she replied.

I pulled her in closer so her tits were mashed against my chest. Our mouths were just inches apart as she masturbated me with her right hand. Slowly we moved our faces together, and I felt the wetness of her mouth on mine. We embraced in a kiss as her tongue probed my mouth.

The hand job was about to net results despite the water's friction. I felt a rush in my loins and then ejaculated into the pond as she stroked. Thick white ropes of semen floated off in globs as she slowly released her grip. We separated, and she smiled quickly and moved off, climbing the ladder to the dock. My eyes were transfixed on her ass as water dripped off it. Using her T-shirt, she patted herself dry.

I exited the water, not wholly flaccid, sporting at least 40% of my hard-on. The residual blood surge made it look like my cock at rest was more significant than it was, and for whatever reason, I did nothing to hide it from her.

Back at the house, we went to work removing some wallpaper until it was time to eat. Mom fixed dinner, and we shared a bottle of wine. We had not talked about the pond incident since it happened.

"Melinda texted me," I said, "Looks like they will be done around 9 PM, and it's about an hour's drive, so maybe 10 PM when she gets home."

"More wine?" she asked, filling my glass without waiting for a reply.

"Maybe we should not be drinking," I said, "it could lead to trouble."

"Eric, you had your fun. It was a little game. Don't worry, I'm not going to cause any problems," she said with a scolding tone.

"I've got to get another shower, get all that pond water and sweat off me. You planning to watch?"

She was messing with me. I sure as hell wanted to get up in the attic and watch.

"I've got to make some calls," I said. "I'll grab a shower when you're done."

I went to the living room to make my calls.

Upstairs I could hear the shower running, I replayed my mother's masturbation show and was curious about what she was doing in there, but I held fast. I would not spy now that I knew she was aware.

"I'm out," she shouted from upstairs, and I heard her walk to her room to get dressed.

I headed up to the shower. Getting the sweat and grime from a hard day's work off me felt good. Feeling refreshed, I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed into the hall to go to my room and dress.

Mom's room was at the end of the long hall, and when I glanced to look, she was standing in the doorway of her room, completely nude. Her curvy hips, her large tits, her shaved pussy outlined in the blue lighting of the bedroom behind her. She just stood there looking at me. I held my towel around my waist with one hand, but the towel betrayed my erection.

With no expression, she took her left tit in two hands, cupped it up, and held it out, offering to feed it to me if I desired. I trembled. The voyeurism, the masturbation, those were understandable, almost innocent compared to this moment. But now she was offering me her breasts. She was beckoning me to her bed. I had to resist.

I did not succeed.

I approached her, letting my towel drop to the floor. Naked, I approached and began to suckle her nipples. The bumps on her areolas were swollen with desire. They grazed across my tongue like brail letters spelling out a sexual incantation, forcing me to her lair.

She then cupped her other breast, feeding it to me as well while holding fast on the threshold of her bedroom. I sucked each nipple while rubbing my hand on her soft stomach.

She took my hand and led me into the room and onto her bed.

I opened my mouth to speak. Not sure what to say, she helped by bringing my mouth to hers and connecting with probing tongues. There were no words for this.

My hand went to her pussy, and she accommodated by opening her legs. Despite being fresh from the shower, her juices had flooded her snatch with thick glycerin-like emissions. Her pronounced inner lips were sealed tight, but as my finger creased them, they revealed her pink entry. I felt her skin goosebump as I skimmed over her clit.

From my vantage, I could see her pussy and asshole all waiting for me. Holding her legs open, I leaned in and began to feed at the opening of her cleft. My tongue found her clit fast, and it perked up and then buttered itself with moisture. She moaned as I gently attacked her pearl. Moving her hips up and down, she began grinding her pussy into my face.

I push her legs back gently, wanting her to spread wide. She obliged, and I began to lick and taste downward to her vulva taking care to suckle her labia minora lips, which grew purple as she flushed. The heat coming from her opening told me this was working.

Below her pussy I could see my mother's pink rear entry opening and closing as she moaned from my exploration. I longed to get a taste and lowered myself into position. As my tongue slid across the creased surface of her rosebud ring, I could taste Earth and spice, even a hint of dark rum. Her aroma and flavor were intoxicating, and my head grew dizzy.

Taking stock of my situation, I rationalized that tasting my mom's ass was no more a taboo than anything else we had done so far, and I pushed my tongue to seek her inner flavors.

From how her ass quivered and her sphincter pulsed, I could tell she was close to orgasm. I pushed harder to get her there, and she pushed me off.

Fearful she had decided a line had been crossed and this would stop, I was prepared to retreat.

"I don't want to cum too fast," she whispered. "It's been a while, and I have needs to fulfill."

I climbed up to lay next to her, and she began to kiss and lick my face, lapping all the flavors she had left on my mouth. From the greedy way she licked, I could see how tasting herself on me heightened her drive.

Finally, she touched my cock and gently stroked it, planting small kisses on the glans. My cock fattened at her touch, and she increased her stroke, then ran her tongue to the tip teasing me. I could tell she was impressed by its size but resisted the awkward dad joke of how you've grown.

She opened her mouth and gently slid my length inside her throat, finally stopping when she reached the hilt. She held my cock still in her mouth for a moment, then began to suck on it without a gag.

My wife, Melinda, was surprisingly good at giving head. She enjoyed waking me up with her mouth sucking away at my morning wood, but my mother brought years of cocksucking experiences to the act.

She released her grip and slid her mouth up and down my cock leaving the exposed surface shimmering from her saliva. Her tongue never stopped working through each bob up and down. I thought of ways of asking her to teach Melinda her technique.

I thought of cumming in Mom's mouth but then realized the post-orgasm clarity might come with guilt, so delaying my orgasm was the best choice.

She released my cock from her mouth but kept a tight grip at the base, almost squeezing it shut, preventing any accidental ejaculation. She knew how to control a cock, and knew even better how to control me.

Sliding down the bed, she positioned her head below my shaft, then raised it and began to lick under my balls until her tongue swirled my asshole.

Having just showered, it was fresh and clean as she began to swirl my tight knot prodding it with her pointed tongue. I pulled my legs up and back, exposing her to my ass.

"Does your wife ever eat your ass," she whispered between licks and prods.

"Not really," I moaned.

"You tell me what you liked best after we're done, and I'll do a girl-to-girl with you girl and get her tongue in your ass if you want."

"Please don't tell her-"

"What, that you fucked your mother," she said.

"We never fucked," I moaned with my eyes shut, still trying not to cum.

She paused her tongue work for a beat and allowed my breathing to slow and my potential rush of cum to retreat as she edged me for a second time.

Suddenly I felt a smoothness like silk envelope my cock followed by the weight of her body. I opened my eyes to see my mother had straddled my cock and was now riding me cowgirl style.

"About that not fucking your mother thing," she whispered with a pleased smile, "looks like that ship has sailed right up my pussy," she moaned.

Her breasts bounced with each rise and drop of her body. She settled in on my cock and once again cupped her tits, holding them out to provide them to me.

"Come here and feed on these," she purred. I obeyed and let her nurse me one breast at a time. It was weird, but no more bizarre than the fact that I was hilt deep in her pussy, just after she had licked my ass clean.

Usually, when I fuck Melinda and the few girls I had before her, I take control. It seemed to work for them, but it was my mother in control here. She wasn't pushing me against my will. I was learning that I had no boundaries regarding sex. My mother was milking my cock better than anyone ever had; I had no guilt, only pleasure.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," I whispered. "I can't last much longer."

She looked down at me with a smile.

"I'm not on the pill, so no cumming in my pussy."

Despite her warnings, she rode me up and down again, edging me dangerously close to exploding in her snatch. My heart rate quickened, and had she not pulled off, I would have gladly inseminated her as I could not control myself.

She pulled off just in time and rolled off the bed as my confused cock throbbed. It was touch and go if I would cum, but I was able to bring myself back from the brink.

She walked to her dresser as I began to stroke my cock and finish myself off.

The incredible feeling of a velvet liquid soon coated my cock as she lubed it up, making my masturbation easier. She took bed pillows, lay prone across them so her ass was angled up, and began to rub lube inside her ass.

"You ever fuck Melinda's ass?" she queried.

I shook my head no. "She's not too sure about it," I replied.

"Her loss. It's always the perfect ending to a good fuck," she replied as she probed her ass open with her fingers.

12