All Comments on 'His Mother's Voice'

by g00db0i

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As expected

I always enjoy your stories, and this was no different. No one writes mind control on your level. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love your work. My only gripe is that I have to wait so long for the next one!

mentalmanmentalmanover 6 years ago
Awesome Story

Love all the elements you wove into the story. Strong dominant woman with a penchant for dirty talk ("motherfucker" always makes it hotter), If this was a script for a porn film, I think Brandi Love would be perfect as "Kim". Yum

Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story for me was not at the level of other writings, we hope to read more soon ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another ridiculously hot addition to your collected works. Absolutely loved it!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 6 years ago
More like this one please

I didn't mind the build up at all. I thought there could have been more teasing on her part or somehow her agent was going to play a bigger role, but it was still a great story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A fun one. I liked the build-up, especially Kim eavesdropping on her son's performance. Now I just wish I could hear that podcast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Nice???

WOW what a scum of the earth evil whore!!! 1star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't do this to me

Great. Another jvalet author to go 'God, that's good. God, that's sexy. God dammit it bugs me to like this.'

So, what's a good therapist cost nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ty's Mom was adamant and determined to make Ty her own stud in nylons.

His Mother's Voice, A mother and her pansy son ". I have to be there for my mom"! The only thing that the two of them knew now was a desired demanding Mom and her pansy son in a smooth and satiny pair of panties and pantyhose and of course a pair of 6 inch "Fuck Me" high heels. "Thanks so much for the pretty nylons and panties and high heels Mom"! "Mom said she was going to suck me and get me nice and erect". "We will be able to get it in my pussy and fill me up". MY MOM AND I LIKE IT IN HER WET AND WANTING PUSSY.. "WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN DO ME AND FILL MOM'S PUSSY TO THE HILT"! "Mom, my cock feels good and wet in you"! "Fuck Me you little Pansy bitch "! We fucked in the pretty outfits and her cunt gripped my incest driven cock. "Fill Me you little Pansy"! I will, Cumming in my mom's pussy"!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
An original approach to an oft-approached topic. While there were

some complaints about the time spent in preliminaries, I thought it was necessary to give us enough sympathy for the characters so the eventual conclusion, dom-mom, was acceptable. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Read It

Despite (or maybe “In Spite Of) the author’s preamble, I read this story, and for the most part I enjoyed it. The only part I didn’t like was the “domineering mother”. I realize she was an integral part of the story but I still didn’t like the bitch. I grew up with a mother a lot like the one in this story. Not in any sexual way, of course, but a mother who felt entitled to use me as her personal pawn. Her rationale was pretty much the same, she created me so I was hers to do with as she liked. I left home at 18, and have seldom seen her since. I HATE domineering mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

I am always looking for the hottest combination in erotic stories and this story had it all. Femdom, humiliation and incest. The Femdom tag is not as strongly represented as I think it should be so I was delighted to see this story. The humiliation of the father was so cruel but that was my favorite part. Keep writing great stories. Femdom with Humilaition and incest..OMG!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Another Winner

I love your stories, the whole pleasing mom topic is so hot and all you stories tell a great tale.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

not feeling the love soz?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow...that was a great story...domination, lust, love, it's good that Kim finally gets rid of Daniel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very untrustworthy and unsympathetic female character. Not for me - 2 stars. '

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Femdom is almost always bad, and this one was worse than most of them. Blech.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous