His Name was Chase Pt. 01

Story Info
Friends start to figure out what they really are.
1.2k words
4.28
4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike220
Mike220
8 Followers

Tod rushed through the common area of the college campus, taking care not to run into anyone who was relaxing outside and taking in the sunshine. He was running behind schedule for his statistics class as usual, in part because of the line for coffee, but if he had to be completely honest, it was because he detested this subject.

Tod ran up to the academic building, pushed by the people leaving class, and entered the classroom. The sole available seat was in the back, which he discovered when he gently searched for his customary seat. He followed the outside wall and slid onto the available seat while making an effort to be as quiet as possible. He took a deep breath and then opened his notepad while looking for his pen.

When he realized he had left his lone pen at the dorm, he said, "Shit."

"I have an extra here," A pen slipped gently in front of his face as a murmur came from his side. Tod wrapped his hand around the pen after observing how supple and powerful the hand holding it appeared to be. He looked up and noticed the attractive man hooked to that hand.

As he took the pen to start writing his notes, Tod remarked, "Thank you." The student with the pen kept his attention throughout the entire class. Tod was confused because he had never found a man to be so alluring.

As the lesson came to a close, Tod turned to return the pen. He handed the pen to him and said, "Thank you, you're a lifesaver."

"Save it. I have a lot," With that delicate hand raised and the pen pushed back, he remarked.

Tod introduced himself, his stomach churning nervously in response to this interaction. He was perplexed as he felt his excitement beginning to build.

"My name is Chase" He stated with a smile that could warm even the coldest heart. Tod was only partially paying attention to Chase's explanation of his timetable because his pale blue eyes were obstructing his concentration. "I recently moved to this class from the Monday one. Do you live on the campus?" Tod's gaze was broken by Chase's question.

Tod blushed and responded, "Oh yeah, the Hawk building on South Campus," realizing Chase could tell he was perplexed.

After grinning at Tod, Chase rose to leave the now-empty class. He responded, gathering his belongings, "We should probably leave before the next class arrives."

Tod sprang to his feet and hurriedly began collecting his belongings, unsure what to do with his physical form. What's wrong with me? Tod pondered his response to this new stranger as he was mystified. He slung his bag on his shoulder and looked Tod in the eye. Chase asked, leaning into the desk with his immaculately groomed figure, "So do you want to go grab coffee?"

Tod replied, quickly regretting that he had spoken in the manner of a young woman being asked to the prom, "I would love to," Chase left the classroom after exhaling a gentle yet seductive laugh.

This marked the beginning of a lovely but perplexing relationship, but Tod was unaware of this.

Over time, Tod and Chase grew closer and best friends. They even got together and secured an off-campus apartment. Like a brother, Tod adored Chase, yet something grew closer as time passed. Tod was your normal college athlete. Chase was bisexual but had a girlfriend of six months. When the two of them decided to have hookups, they had unwritten ground rules, and everything seemed to go smoothly. However, when it was just the two of them, Chase would get closer to Tod, snuggling, wrestling, and even massaging his back when he complained about spending the day at a desk. Not giving it much thought, Tod somewhat enjoyed it and never changed his conduct.

Tod, who was worn out and emotionally spent, dropped down at Chase's feet one evening as he was watching a movie on the couch. Both of them were in their final year of college, and Tod had just finished a sizable assignment but thought it wasn't his greatest work. He had to create a catalog for a fictitious pet supply company while majoring in graphic design. Chase prodded Tod's chest with his foot, asking, "What's wrong with you?"

He said with his head hung low, "I feel like my project stinks and won't receive the grade I need.

Chase stood up and rubbed Tod's back, saying, "Aww, you're fantastic at what you do." He wasn't sure if it was because he needed to be laid or because he was so exhausted, but Chase's touch started send a tingle to his dick. Tod hurriedly placed a pillow on his lap after noticing that he was becoming awake.

Chase paused and reclined. Pointing at the pillow, he asked, "what is that about?" Tod just held the cushion over his now-erected cock while blushing.

He pushed the cushion down, hoping that would help him become softer, and answered, "Nothing." After grinning, Chase seized the cushion.

He bit his lip and remarked, "Wow, that's a first for us." Tod sat there, unsure of what to do, trying to come up with something that would prevent him from wanting to stick his dick in Chase's narrow mouth. Chase seemed to be concentrating solely on his dick.

He inhaled deeply and placed a hand on Tod's back. Smirking at the formed tent in Tod's pants, he continued, "If I didn't have a girlfriend, I would help you with this huge surprise." Chase replied, sitting behind Tod on the couch and beginning to stroke his shoulders and back, "I have an idea." Tod got wrapped up in this action and felt his dick start to precum. 'Why don't you take care of yourself?' Chase spoke softly in Tod's ear.

He lost it after hearing this advice. Tod slowly pulled at his dripping erect cock while gliding his hand down his pants. He felt completely aroused as this pleasure traveled up and down his body. With such a tight grasp, he could feel himself jerking his thick cock quicker. He had never experienced anything like this before. Without thinking, he began to groan and pump more quickly.

Chase softly murmured, "Yeah, jerk that cock for me," and rubbed Tod's chest, making his nipples tighten.

Tod groaned, surprising himself, "I am so close."

Chase murmured into his neck, "Give me that nut."

Tod couldn't help but explode as he felt Chase's gentle lips caressing his neck. As the cum spit out of Tod's cock, his hips began to bounce. His ass brushed into Chase's crotch, and he could feel how aroused he was by all this. Now that the cum had just left his balls, he was grunting loudly.

Tod, who was now gasping for air, sank into Chase, satisfied and worn out. Chase's cock was pulsing with eagerness as he gave Tod a rear hug and a small smile. He gave Tod's chest a tap. Chase stood up behind him and entered his bedroom, saying, "Ok, you sexy beast, go shower." Tod envisioned chase stroking his hard cock in his room while he jerked out another nut in the shower.

Mike220
Mike220
8 Followers