His Once and Future Love

Story Info
He thought he'd never see her again.
12.1k words
4.32
10.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

They met in their only class together in their junior year in college. Their first few months were strictly platonic. But they both discovered that they each had a salaciousness unlike anyone else they knew. Not long after, their relationship rapidly expanded, and not only did sex become a regular part of their time together, but it also became intrinsic to their togetherness.

But now, with college graduation only days away, he had to tell her. Hesitantly, Lee knocked on the door to Betty's apartment.

A minute later, she asked without opening the door, "Is that you, Lee?"

"Yes."

She opened the door clad only in black panties that covered hardly any part of her beautifully round ass and a button-down shirt that was unbuttoned but tied in a knot at the bottom below her magnificent breasts. Her complete cleavage was exposed. Sometimes, she even greeted him topless, only in skimpy panties. She loved being topless. She believed that if men could do it, women should be able to. She stepped aside for him to enter.

"Gee, you didn't have to dress for me!"

"You're early," she noted.

He normally came over in the early evening, but today, it was late afternoon. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sounds serious," Betty commented as they took seats on her L-shaped sofa.

"You know I've always wanted to join the Navy," Lee began.

"You were serious about that?"

Taken aback, Lee asked, "You didn't think I was?"

"No, not really. Your degree is in information systems. I figured you would go into programming or systems management or something like that."

"Yeah, I am. Except in the Navy."

With a huge frown, Betty reasoned, "But that means you'll have to go away somewhere, maybe even on a ship."

"Possibly. Hopefully. But I'll get leave and--"

"And you want to give up what we have?" Her tone changed to one of dismay. "We've never really discussed it, but I thought we'd decide on a place to live, whether here or another city, and have a life together."

"We will, but not right away. Unless I'm not stationed on a ship. If I stay on land, then we can have a life together."

"But if you are on a ship, which it sounds like you want, we'll be apart. You want me to wait for you?"

"Well, I was hoping you would."

"Why haven't we discussed this before?"

"I've tried to, but you never took it seriously."

Betty slid closer to the corner of the sofa, nearer to him. She put her hand on his shoulder. "Because I never thought you were serious."

"I am. I'm meeting with a recruiter tomorrow."

"And you're just telling me now?" She threw her long hair back on her shoulder. "I can't believe you want to give up what we have." Drawing her legs up and folding them back, she leaned toward him. Her hand was on the placket of her shirt that she ever so slightly pulled aside to expose more of her breast.

"I... I..."

Betty stood, halting his speech. She ran her thumbs around the waistband of her panties. He knew she was going to tease him. She loved teasing him. He loved being teased by her. Her hips swayed before she slowly slid her panties down. "You really want to give this up?" She rubbed her palms down her thighs, and back up momentarily spreading her labia. Then she sat on the sofa facing him. She spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. "This is all yours and you want to let it go?" She fingered her clit. "You know you love to taste it. Come taste it. I'm all yours."

It was as gorgeous a pussy as he had ever seen; not that he had seen that many in person, but the ones he had seen on the Internet. And there was no way he could resist. Easing forward, Lee held the backs of her legs and bent forward to kiss a trail along her thighs to that delicious snatch. But his tongue did not touch it right away. He teased her a bit by licking the areas around her vagina.

But knowing what was coming, Betty whimpered until his tongue finally made contact. Now, she purred. She could only tease him for so long before his own ministrations got to her. She became putty when he ate her pussy. He was so good at it. She didn't want to lose that. Lose him. He did it so slowly, so lovingly. And then, just as quickly, his tongue was in motion, flapping, wiggling, licking with such power she could only lay back and enjoy it. He was an artist, and she couldn't imagine anyone being any better at this than he.

She fell back completely on the sofa no longer able to hold herself up. Her abdomen fluttered as the first waves of orgasm engulfed her. Then there was the tingling that began between her legs and radiated upward. Her entire body trembled, and then her nerves exploded in a magnificent climax that she had come to rely on from him. As her pleasure subsided with a shiver, she closed her eyes to enjoy the afterglow. And this was only the beginning. Soon he would plow her with that wonderful cock.

Before Betty could completely catch her breath, Lee moved up and untied the knot in her shirt with his teeth. She giggled. Now, his talented mouth sucked her nipples, which always drove her crazy, and then their lips met in a passionate kiss. If the orgasm hadn't already charged her up, the kiss would have. He was the best kisser.

For Lee, there was no denying that this woman had a body that was made to make love to. Her creamy breasts seemed to just float on her chest, ever so round and beautiful. He could use only his mouth on her and still be completely satisfied; her delectably sweet pussy, her perky tits and nipples, and her delicious lips that were made for kissing. It almost made him question the wisdom of joining the Navy. He was going to pull out all the stops in making love to her this afternoon so she would be desperate to wait for him.

With their lips still pressed gloriously together, he reached down between her legs to finger her pussy. He tickled her clit, which he knew to be sensitive and responsive, causing her to tremble at his touch and moan loudly. He slipped his middle finger in her vagina, which increased the volume of her throaty sounds. And of course, he knew where her G-spot was, and he pressed his fingertip against it.

"No, no, no," Betty cried. But then as his finger rubbed it, "Yes, yes, yes!" Once again, she burst into an uncontrollable orgasm that had her screaming out in pleasure.

As she calmed down, he once again feasted on her nipples.

Quickly recovering, Betty sat up, pushing Lee back and in retaliation, tore at his belt and zipper, pulling his pants down to his knees. With just as much speed, she unbuttoned his shirt, spreading the plackets. With his hard cock now lying against his abdomen, she dragged her tongue up his shaft from his scrotum to head, causing his dick to pulse. She licked up and down a few more times even dousing his balls in saliva before lifting his rod with her hand to shove the head into her mouth.

Whatever Lee thought of his own lovemaking skills, he was certain they were no match for Betty. She was simply incredible. She didn't just suck his cock. She licked it, worked it with her tongue, even placed little kisses on the head and frenulum. Of course, she could deep throat it, and even when it was completely inside her mouth, her tongue was whipping around it. And though all of this lubricated his shaft with saliva, she still liked to dribble spit on the head and let it cascade down his rod. That might seem inconsequential, but for him it was thrilling. Betty was so good at oral sex that Lee always wanted to come in her mouth because he knew what exhilaration it would be, but he also knew that to do so would inhibit his ability to come again for a while. So, he generally reached the point at which he was now and had to stop her.

But that didn't bother Betty because she was ready to have that monster inside her pussy. As great as orgasms from his mouth and finger were, there was nothing like that from a hard cock. Straddling his lap, she reached for his dick and guided it in as she sat in his lap. But she was not idle for long as she began bouncing up and down. She rode him hard because she'd had two climaxes from relatively calm inducements. Now, she wanted it rough.

Completely impaled, Betty ground her pussy against him, rotating her hips and grinding back and forth. He met her with equally forceful thrusts.

After several minutes of this, she moved off him onto her hands and knees. Rising and removing his shirt and pants, he knelt behind her and plowed her.

She loved it. "Yeah! Give it to me! Fill me up!"

She also loved for him to come inside her, which he was always so happy to do. And her encouragement had him blasting her pussy with his hot, creamy cum.

"Yes, yes!" Betty cried.

Only to be matched by his, "Ungh, Ungh, Ungh."

Lee pulled out when he finished ejaculating as streams of pearly liquid followed. Somehow, and somewhat unusual, the sight of his cum-coated cock kept him hard, so he jammed it back inside of her pussy.

"Oooh!" she yelped at the unexpected intrusion but was not annoyed. "Keep going!" she urged.

So, he did, much to his own amazement. Generally, after he blew his load, his cock fairly quickly deflated.

"Now, fuck me like you mean it," Betty commanded.

Lee grabbed her shoulders and complied. In fact, he pumped so hard, she could not hold herself up and collapsed onto her stomach. It caused him to pull out, but he quickly moved into position to straddle her legs and reinsert his cock into her snatch now made tighter by her closed thighs.

"Oh, yes! I love it like this." And to prove it, she came an unbelievable third time. By now, she was hardened and didn't require any recovery time.

Lee pulled out and sat back, and when Betty sat up, both were amazed that he was still hard. So, she did the only logical thing and dove on his cock, relishing the flavorful combination of their secretions still coating his skin. She sucked him with determination, set on making him come again, something she couldn't remember ever happening before.

He sensed what her goal was, and he was no less eager to see it fulfilled. It happened rather quickly, and he erupted in her throat before he could warn her. Though caught off guard, she did her best not to choke. It was not the load he had previously discharged, so she was able to swallow it all. Though it was not as massive an orgasm as his first, the fact that he was finally able to come in her mouth made it just as satisfying.

Now both spent, they sat for a few minutes in recovery.

Finally, Betty asked, "So, I have to ask you again. That was the best sex we've ever had, which is saying something because all the sex we have is great. And you really want to give it up?"

"No, I don't want to give it up. But I do want to join the Navy. So, I'm asking you to be a part of that. Yes, we'll have to be apart for a time, but we'll make up for it when we can be together." Lee shook his head. "But the way you keep using the phrase "give it up" sounds like you're giving up. Like you don't want to have to wait."

"But what am I going to do?" Betty asked. "We do this almost every night. You're asking me to do without for a long time. It's like an addiction. What are you going to do?"

"Count the days until we can be together again."

"That's not much of an answer."

"It's the only answer I have. So, what's it going to be?"

She merely stared at him.

"Well?" he pressed.

"I don't know!" Betty shouted.

He knew he was asking a lot, but she didn't seem to even want to talk about it. And that annoyed him. "Well, when you do know, let me know. I just hope you figure it before it's too late." And with that, he grabbed his clothes, quickly dressed, and headed for the door.

"Don't leave."

But he did.

* * *

Even though Lee had essentially walked out on Betty and implied that it was up to her to decide their future, he still called her the next day, ostensibly to check on her, but of course, he really didn't want to lose her. Maybe the call would ease the tension.

Except that she didn't answer. Nor did she pick up several subsequent calls during the rest of the day. Somewhat out of habit, Lee went to Betty's apartment in the late afternoon after his positive meeting with the Navy recruiter, whom he had actually been visiting regularly. If she was home, she didn't answer, and his ear to her door did not detect any sounds of occupation. He toyed with the idea of waiting until she arrived home but decided that might being going too far.

And so it went for the next few days until graduation day. On that day, Lee actually had to sneak up behind her before the ceremony to get her to speak to him. She did not seem particularly surprised or annoyed to see him.

"You must really be pissed at me." It was not the most cordial way to greet her, and he really hadn't planned what his approach would be, but it was what came out.

Betty's eyes widened and she drew her head back. "I wanted to see what it would be like living without you."

That wasn't the answer he was expecting. "And how was it?"

She frowned. "Not ideal. But I learned I could survive it. So, go have your fun in the Navy."

"Can I call you and text and email?"

"You can. But I can't promise I'll respond."

She was being very bold, and it was a side of her he had not seen before. "That's it?"

"That's it."

"What about tonight? We had planned to go out and celebrate."

Betty shook her head. "I'm going out with my girlfriends. Bye." And with that, she walked away.

Lee was stunned.

That sounded fairly final, and it was all Lee could think of during the seemingly long graduation ceremony. Of course, he wondered if he was being selfish in wanting to pursue his longtime dream of serving in the Navy. He hadn't kept it a secret from Betty, but she'd always reacted so negatively when he brought it up that he just stopped bringing it up. Maybe he should have started bringing it up again sooner. Too late now.

Lee connected with his parents, who had come to see him receive his diploma, and when he told them that it might have been over with Betty, whom they had never actually met, they insisted on having dinner with him afterward. He didn't really want to, but it was a diversion and almost too difficult to hide how bad he felt.

* * *

Fortunately, things moved after that, and there was little time to have regrets. Though he constantly subconsciously missed Betty, packing up to leave his college apartment, move back home and begin preparations to leave for naval training, and actually leave occupied most of Lee's time. He did attempt several calls to Betty, but he never really expected her to answer, and so, wasn't too disappointed when she did not.

Finally, Lee was off to Navy Officer Candidate School. He never forgot Betty, still tried calling her, but those calls became fewer and farther between as his time in the Navy went on.

Lee did get some ship time on a carrier, but sorrowfully, a year and a half in, his mother developed cancer, it progressed rapidly, and she passed away rather quickly. He was given leave to attend her funeral. He spent time with his father, who though very sad, seemed to handle his loss fairly well. But Lee wondered if that was just for the son's benefit.

More than that, it now bothered Lee to be so far away from his dad, who would now be alone. His mother's sister, Aunt Jane, said that she would look in on his dad, and while that was comforting, Lee still felt bad. It didn't take much thought for him to request a land-based transfer. His superior computer skills earned him a position in Naval Intelligence. Unfortunately, it was not close to home, but he could at least get home quicker and easier than being stationed on a ship.

In the months following the funeral, Lee did travel home several times for extended weekend stays. But his dad always seemed to be doing well, and that was regularly confirmed by Aunt Jane, who had kept in touch with Lee. His trips home then became farther apart.

Nearly a year after his mother's passing, his dad announced that he had a girlfriend. A younger woman, although he didn't say how much younger, and Lee didn't ask, not sure he wanted to know. But phone calls from his dad after that were always upbeat.

Things became much busier for Lee and with his dad's newfound happiness, he didn't feel bad about not going home as much. As much became almost a year until his dad informed his son that he was going to marry the young woman, whose name was Elizabeth. Of course, Lee's dad invited him to the wedding. How could he refuse?

* * *

Since he had not been home in so long, Lee decided to head home several days before the wedding. He thought it might be nice to get to know Elizabeth since she would now be a part of his life, to the extent that she would. His dad thought it was a wonderful idea but would be at work the day Lee wanted to arrive. However, Elizabeth, who had moved in with him months ago, would be home.

But Lee was surprised when he arrived, and his dad actually answered the door. "I thought you were going to be at work?"

"I was. But I didn't feel it was very nice to throw you to the wolves."

"You think I'm a wolf?" a familiar female voice said stepping up behind Lee's dad.

Lee was stunned upon seeing Betty standing there, and her expression matched his as she recognized her former boyfriend, who was wearing his Navy uniform.

Dad couldn't help but notice their reactions to one another. "Something the matter?" he asked.

Betty imperceptibly shook her head.

Thinking quickly, Lee said, "Yeah, dad. This woman is not a wolf. She's a fox! You didn't tell me she was so gorgeous."

His dad smiled, and Betty was visibly relieved.

"This is Elizabeth," dad introduced.

"Elizabeth?"

And you must be Herbert," Betty said, playing along.

"Lee. I go by my middle name. Lee."

"Well, Lee, nice to finally meet you."

There didn't seem to be any animosity in her voice or demeanor. "And you."

"Well, Richard, are we going to invite Lee in?"

"Of course," Richard, who was still smiling, said. "Come on, son. Your old room is waiting for you."

As Lee followed them in, he couldn't wait to be able to talk to Betty--Elizabeth--alone. He'd have to get used to calling her that. In all their time together, they'd never actually discussed their given names. Of course, it made sense as Betty was a nickname of Elizabeth.

"How was your trip?" Richard asked.

"Fine. Tiring."

"Then I'll bet you could use a beer."

"In a minute. Let me go drop my stuff in my room." In his old bedroom, Lee plopped down on his bed and took a deep breath. He couldn't believe his dad had hooked up with his former girlfriend. But what was even more interesting was what did a sex fiend like Betty--Elizabeth--see in Lee's dad. There was at least a 25-year difference in their ages. Could his dad really satisfy her? He couldn't wait to hear how they'd got together.

One thing was certain. She was still as gorgeous and hot as ever. It nearly gave him an erection just thinking about her. It also gave him a longing for the times they'd had together. He hadn't been with another woman since and seeing her and thinking about their previous relationship made him hornier than he had been in a long time.

Knowing they were waiting for him, Lee decided he should return to the living area and be the dutiful son. He did his best to hide his erection, but it was a bulge he could not completely disguise. And judging by the imperceptible smirk on Elizabeth's face as he entered the room, she noticed.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers