His Once and Future Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, too--whatever you decide to do."

After he was gone, Elizabeth merely sat there. "Damn you, Lee," she said aloud. "Just as I was falling for you again."

"Well, that answers one question."

Elizabeth turned sharply toward the kitchen to find Lee standing in the doorway. Her mouth dropped open.

"Turns out it was a false alarm," he explained with a big grin.

She stood in disbelief. "Did you just walk in?"

"I've been here a few minutes."

"How much did you hear?"

"I heard all of it."

Suddenly, she became suspicious and walked to him. "You never did leave, did you? This was all part of your plan."

"You both wanted the same thing and there was no other way for it to happen than for the two of you to talk."

She was close enough to give him a dirty look and slap him on the arm. "What do you mean, we both wanted the same thing?"

"Neither of you wanted to get married because of the age difference. He asked me to convince you to call it off because he didn't want to do it and hurt you; and you asked me to get him interested in Jane, which he already was, so he would call it off and you wouldn't hurt him. So, I had to do something to get the two of you to talk. Something simple."

"Like telling him about our past." She shook her head. "You devil!"

"But it worked."

"Come here."

Elizabeth turned around and leaned against the wall. She grabbed him around the waist and pulled him to her, their lips meeting in what would be a passionate kiss. She was wearing a pullover, collarless shirt, and a short skirt. His hands roamed all over both, pawing her breasts and pulling her skirt up to expose her ass and her usual skimpy panties. He loved the feel of her bare buttocks.

Her hands had pulled his shirt tail from being tucked into his pants and her fingers explored his body underneath.

His fingers had now moved around front and found her pussy. He toyed with it through the nylon of her panties, the crotch of which felt slightly moist. When she moaned her enjoyment, he began to rub.

They had always loved to kiss, and now was no different as their tongues dueled and tasted all parts of their mouths. So amorous was Lee feeling that he simply licked her chin and lips until their mouths opened into a French kiss.

He moved his hands up from her pussy underneath her knit shirt and was only partially surprised that she was braless underneath. He was actually glad because her soft, bare breasts were really his target. Caressing and kneading her magnificent boobs was something he just loved to do, and he was thrilled to be doing it again. He flicked her firm, pointy nipples before bending to suck one and then the other. She just had one of those bodies that was made to make love to.

With her shirt still pulled above her tits, Elizabeth turned around pulling up her skirt to present her ass to him. Lee instantly dropped to his knees and tugged her panties down for her to step out of. He took long swipes with his tongue up the crack of her ass, even spreading her cheeks to tickle her anus. She giggled and shivered.

Turning her back around, he separated her labia with his tongue to taste the sweetness between her legs. She lifted her leg and rested her foot on his back, moving it gently up and down. Lee ate her pussy like a man possessed, like he might never partake of such a delicacy ever again. But the taste, the touch on his tongue were so familiar and he wanted nothing more than to have this forever.

For Elizabeth, Lee's tongue did feel like it belonged between her legs. He was a master at cunnilingus. She'd never had another man with such talent or who could hit all the right spots. But he was good with his mouth everywhere: between her legs, tickling her anus--something few guys were always willing to do--and sucking her nipples.

Right now, she wanted those lips pressed to hers again, so she tugged him up. He pawed her breasts again as they kissed.

Then, it was her turn to drop to her knees, undo his pants and push them and his underwear down enough to free his cock. He was only semi-hard, but she had it up to full mast in a matter of seconds. His dick fit her mouth perfectly. It was the right size; big enough to give the most pleasure, but not so much that it could not be enjoyed. It wasn't long before she had him leaking pre-cum.

When Lee felt that liquid bubbling up out of his cock, he stood, raised her skirt, lifted her leg, and pointed his dick directly to her opening. They'd rarely done it standing, but the moment was too urgent to move, so he leaned her against the wall and drove it in right then and there.

"Mmmm," Elizabeth whined and threw are arms tightly around his neck both for support and affection. Even though she had to balance herself on one leg, she loved fucking Lee so much that any position was joyful.

Their lips met again briefly, and then she rested her cheek against his.

Becoming overheated, Elizabeth stopped Lee for a second to pull her shirt up and off. During that brief pause, he ripped all his clothes off, then turned her around and re-entered her from the rear. Once again, as long as his magnificent cock was in her, the position didn't really matter, although this seemed more efficient than the other. At least, she could hold onto the wall. And for him, he could reach around and hold her beautiful breasts in his palms.

That combination finally brought her to the edge. Her orgasm built and then took over her. She stood upright pressing her back against him. He held her tight, still managing to slowly pump until she exploded. She stopped his motion to enjoy the waves of pleasure coursing through her. She came down slowly.

Without either knowing, Lee's thoughts ran a similar course to Elizabeth's in that fucking her was so perfect, the position didn't matter. He pulled out when she relaxed, and it was an opportunity for a position change. There were three steps that went down to the dining area, which they were close to, so already on the top step, he sat down. She dropped to hands and knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth to enjoy the sweet cocktail of her juices and his pre-cum.

After she had cleaned him off, Elizabeth sat in his lap again impaling herself on his rod. He held her by her hips to assist in her bouncing up and down. He wondered if anything could feel as good as his dick inside her pussy. Somehow, he doubted it.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh," she continually moaned. She then leaned back and twisted her neck to kiss him. After that, she leaned over, and they fucked in a spooning type manner.

But this became awkward on the hard, cold floor. They both stood. Elizabeth stepped down to the bottom level, bent over resting her hands on the top level and wiggled her ass for him to re-enter. He did, and in this position, achieved a deep penetration they had not experienced this session. It was so perfect, his balls started churning.

"I'm gonna come!" he groaned.

"Do it!"

Within seconds, he was firing jets of hot cum into her creating a pleasure for him unlike any other. The feeling of his intense ejaculation sent Elizabeth over the edge again and she had another less dramatic climax, but an enjoyable one, nonetheless.

Slowly, Lee pulled out his cock covered in the mixture of their cum, and with that concoction running down her leg, she turned and did what they did best--second best--they kissed passionately.

Finally, Elizabeth said, "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes to the question you've been waiting on an answer for. I will marry you!"

THE END