His Own Personal Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! Shit! Was it Megan? Was it his dad and Joanne? Quickly he stumbled across the landing and jumped across his bed, getting in and pulling the duvet right over himself, making sure only his head was visible, the bodystocking clutched in his hand. A few seconds later his dad entered.

"Oh hi, I didn't realise you were in bed, we thought we heard you moving about," his dad said.

"I've just come back from the toilet," Todd lied.

"Okay I'll leave you to it, we've had a great day and even found a great place to sunbathe," his dad replied, grinning.

Phew, that was close. Todd waited for him to close the door downstairs before he put on some shorts and tiptoed quietly into Megan's room, putting the bodystocking back on the floor where he'd had it from. He quietly went back to his room and lay down running things back through his head. Checking his phone, his notification had been from his dad saying they'd be back in five minutes.

Twenty minutes later he heard a car outside. He got up and looked out of the window, to see Kayleigh opening her front door. Todd quickly ran over and opened his door a little, letting some light in from the landing. He moved back over and knelt on his bed. Kayleigh's landing light was on, then her bedroom door opened and she switched on the light. Walking around the bed to the window, looking directly at Todd, she started to undress. She had on a cocktail dress and unzipped it, then slid it off her shoulders. She reached behind and undid her bra, revealing her heavy breasts to her now captive audience of one.

Todd saw movement behind her. On the landing, he saw someone walk out of her bathroom, and move into the bedroom. Kayleigh turned to look at them. Did she have another man there while stripping for Todd? He saw a familiar-looking black and cherry red underwear set. That wasn't a man. They kissed passionately and moved back by the window. Breaking apart, Todd saw short red hair and Megan smiling over at him.

To be continued...

12