Val Gets a Glimpse

Story Info
Accidental exposure to a house guest sets things in motion.
8.6k words
4.83
34.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever story published here. I had a lot of fun writing it. I would love to have your comments/feedback. Just make it constructive, but please let me know if you liked it or not.

--------

When he looked up, he saw her eyes focused at his mid section. When he looked down, he realized that the towel was tucked in front a little low and was not completely covering his pubic hair. She noticed. For whatever reason it was hard to move at that moment. It seemed a little obvious to grab the front of his towel and pull it up. He couldn't undo it and redo it a little tighter and a little higher... she was staring at him. She obviously didn't realize that he had caught her looking. It all happened so fast. The realization that she was staring, the stare, the realization that he was partially exposed... seconds. Maybe even just one second. After fumbling around trying to figure out a solution he decided the only thing to do was just move through the room and get out of there to go get some clothes on. Of course, this meant that he had to walk right passed Valerie.

When he looked up, he noticed that she had stopped staring and realized that he had caught her looking. She was blushing. Their eyes met. This was uncomfortable. He was married. She was his wife's friend! He couldn't flirt with her and it didn't even feel right to allow himself to enjoy the fact that he'd been noticed by an attractive woman. She looked away with an embarrassed look on her face. His system finally found what it needed to break out of his temporary paralysis and he started to walk through the room to get out of there as he tried not to make eye contact with Val. She seemed to be doing the same. As he got nearer to her, she turned her head and took one more look at his low-cut towel. Jamie got nervous again. But instead of moving faster, he slowed. It was a nervous reaction, not intentional. It must have been some kind of involuntary impulse on Val's part. She immediately looked embarrassed again and looked up at Jamie to see if he noticed. He noticed. Now it could not have been mistaken. She looked. He saw her looking. There was little to do at this point.

"Ummm... sorry." Val said. "Your towel is a little low. Hard not to notice. Haha!" she laughed nervously.

Somehow this comment eased the tension a bit. She had said the un-said. "Oops" Jamie said. "I guess that is better than it could have been. Sorry about that."

"Oh geez. Don't be sorry" Val laughed looking embarrassed again. "I didn't mind" she smiled at him. "We're all friends".

Jamie gave a small chuckle and finally moved on past Val and headed up the stairs. When he got upstairs, Carrie was already in the bedroom getting dressed.

"Oh man. Baby, I think I just flashed my pubic hair at your friend" Jamie said to his wife. "I didn't mean to but she definitely noticed it" he said with a "whoopie" look on his face.

Carrie looked at him in surprise. Then she laughed. "Ha! That's hilarious. Did she say anything?"

"Kind of. Honestly, it made me nervous. I think she was embarrassed to have been caught looking. I don't think she was trying to look. It was just obvious, I guess."

"Kind of exciting though, isn't it?" Carrie asked.

This was a bit of a surprise for Jamie. "Ha! Does it excite you, love? You want other women to see me naked?"

"I guess it is" Carrie said thoughtfully. "But... why does Val get to see your body, but I don't?" she said coming toward him.

"Well, you never asked"

"Doesn't sound like Val did either" Carrie said with a devilish smile on her face. She was now standing about five feet from Jamie. "Now let me see it. If you want to flash my friends, you are going to have to give me equal time" she said. It wasn't really a request. She had a commanding tone in her voice.

"Hey now... I didn't show her any more. Just pubic hair... and a peek at that" Jamie was now playing along with the banter.

"Well, I'm your wife. I get more than Val. That's just the deal. Now take that towel off and show me your cock."

The commanding tone was not typical for Carrie. Maybe it was the idea of another woman's eyes that brought that on. Jamie thought it was kind of hot. Carrie was NOT a dominatrix and he knew she didn't want to ultimately win this power struggle. She has always tended to be on the receiving end of the power. Still... it was kind of hot. He thought he should give her some push back so she didn't feel completely in charge.

"If I show you, what are you going to do for me?" he asked.

"Val didn't need to do anything for you. I want to see that cock." She took a couple of steps closer to him and said slowly "now are you going to show me your dick or am I going to have to make you? Maybe if I get Val up here you would be willing to take it out" she smiled a mischievous smile.

"Oh hey now... now you are making accusations. That's not fair." Jamie protested.

"It isn't? Let's think about Val's eyes on your hard cock. She is just sitting there staring at it. Does that not turn you on? I know it does... Don't try to hide it." Carrie said.

"Ok, the idea of a woman being intrigued with my body is exciting. I will admit that."

"Take that towel off -- right -- now" Carrie said through gritted teeth. All of a sudden, he felt in-service to his wife. This was new.

Jamie's hand went to the front of the towel and started to undo it. He intentionally moved slowly to keep her waiting. After making as much of a show of it as he could manage, the towel finally opened and his cock, half hard, swung free.

Carrie was looking into Jamie's eyes smiling at him. She slowly lowered her eyes to look at his cock. "Good. Now stand there" she said as she took a step back. She took a seat on the edge of the bed, crossed her legs and just eyed him with a contemplating look.

Jamie stood there completely naked. He and his wife were silent for full 30 seconds and then he said "ok, got what you wanted?"

Carrie pursed her lips, squinted her eyes a little and tilted her head to the side. "You know what... I like it better when it's hard. Make it hard."

Jamie was surprised by how adventurous his wife was being and his cock, as if it knew that Carrie was in charge right now, started to grow. Grow it did, but it would be difficult to call it 'hard'. Carrie looked at him expectantly and made a motion with her hand as if to say "get on with it". Jamie then took his hardening cock in his hand and began to stroke it. Carrie's breath became a little quickened and shallow. Jamie noticed. She might be in charge right now, but this was turning her on and he might have to turn the tables on her at some point.

At the recognition of Carrie's excitement, Jamie got fully hard. Once he had reached full size, Jamie took his hand away and let his hard cock extended in front of him and swing on its own. Jamie, feeling a little more confident now, stood showing off his erect penis with his hands out as if to say "how do you like me now!". Carrie was enjoying this. She was definitely excited. Jamie put his hand on his cock again and took two steps closer to Carrie. He was standing close to Carrie now with his cock maybe a foot away from her face. He started to stroke himself a little more vigorously. Carrie was heaving now noticeably turned on.

"Is this what you wanted? You want to watch me jerk off in your face?" Jamie said making a move to flip the dynamic between them. He could tell that she was wanting to hand over the control now.

"Yes. I do like it." She said looking up at Jamie's face.

Jamie took his hand away, took a step back, smiled and said "we've got to get going. Don't want to keep Val waiting."

Carrie smirked and shook her head "such a tease" and then she got up and headed out of the room to meet up with Val and get ready to go. "See you downstairs. Oh... wear that tight bathing suit. The one that shows all your contours."

"But Val will be with us" Jamie said in protest.

Carrie looked back at him and smiled "I know. Doesn't seem fair that you gave her a glimpse and you're gonna cut it off at that. Should at least give her imagination something to run with" and she turned and left the room. Jamie, not knowing what to think, went to his dresser and got the suit Carrie had told him to and put it on.

They all got the rest of their stuff together and headed to the beach.

***

The three enjoyed the beach. It was a nice day but the beach was not terribly crowded. After a while of hanging out all together, Jamie disappeared into a book while the women talked and eventually fell asleep.

"Oh wow" Carrie said to Val in a hushed voice. "Jamie is totally popping out of those shorts right now. Must be a rousing dream" she laughed.

Val looked over to see what Carrie was talking about. Jamie, clearly still asleep, was lying on his towel with his knees up. Val could see clearly what Carrie was referring to. As Val noticed earlier, the bulge of Jamie's penis was easily discernable in the tight shorts with thin material that Jamie was wearing. However, at the moment, Jamie had a raging hardon running down the length of his thigh and it was obvious to anyone who cared to look.

"Oh my god Carrie" Val whispered to Carrie blushing. You need to cover that up with something.

Carrie smiled, leaned into Val and giggled a little. "You want to see it?" she whispered to Val. "I'll give you a peek. I don't mind".

Val went red with embarrassment. "Carrie! No. I don't want to see your husband's penis! Stop that!"

"Well, I know he flashed you some pubes earlier. Just thought it would be only fair if you got a full shot of it." Carrie teased her friend.

Val blushed even harder "Holy crap, that was an accident!" She was seriously embarrassed now. She smiled and said "but I couldn't look away. It was like driving past a car accident. I promise I wasn't trying to catch a glimpse of your husband naked."

"Haha! I don't blame you. But I do know you want to see it" and before Val could respond, Carrie leaned over and slowly and gently lifted the bottom hem of Jamie's shorts. Anyone looking at Jaime from his lower half toward his upper half would have a clear view of the rock hard head of Jamie's cock pointing down the leg of his shorts. Carrie turned toward Val and nicked her head motioning for her to come around so she could get a good look from below him.

Val rolled her eyes and laughed. She was nervous. Her friend was offering up her husband's dick for her to ogle at. It was uncomfortable. "Come -- on!" Carrie whispered urging her friend.

Val breathed deep and sighed "Oh man... Ok, fine. I'll look." And she moved herself toward Jamie's feet. It was a clear view. She could totally see up the leg of his sorts. His swollen cock head was right there in plain view. She sat back in her spot on her towel and laughed covering her mouth with her hand. Carrie let the leg of Jamie's shorts down and took the extra towel and gently put it over Jamie's mid section. Then she turned to Val.

"Did you enjoy?"

"Carrie, I have to tell you... your husband has a very good sized dick" they both laughed Val was embarrassed, but was put at ease at Carrie's very comfortable demeanor. "I have to ask, though Care... why do you want other women to see your husband's dick? Isn't that uncomfortable for you?"

"Well, it's not really other women. It's just you. I've never done that before and you're one of my best friends. I totally trust you." Carrie looked down at Jaime's mid section covered by the towel. The bulge of Jaime's hardon was still visible through the towel. "Besides, this is a little embarrassing, but it kind of turns me on to think that my husband might have turned you on. Is that weird?" Carrie said scrunching up her nose a little.

Val thought for a moment. She wasn't a prude or anything, but Carrie's little Exhibitionist streak was a little out of the ordinary. "Ummm... I don't know. I mean... yeah. It is" they both laughed.

"Did it turn you on?" Carrie asked with more than a little excitement in her voice. She really wanted to know.

Val blushed. It was hard to answer that. "Jesus! You're messed up" was all she could say, but Carrie knew and that certainly turned her on.

When Jamie woke up, the ladies were down by the water. He didn't know why the towel was on him but it was actually welcomed, because he could tell he had become hard in his sleep and without the blanket, he would be pretty exposed in the bathing suit he was wearing. Is that why the towel was on him? He wondered... Did someone cover up his obvious erection? Woah... that was an embarrassing thought. Who saw it? How many people? He was relieved that his sleep induced hardon was starting to fade at this point.

Just then, his wife turned around from the water's edge and saw that he was awake and waived to him to come down to the water. He thought about that for a moment. Then he stretched and started get up and come down. His hardness had receded enough for him to be presentable to the general population, although if one was looking, he did have a little more bulge than usual.

Jamie slowly made his way to the water and joined his wife and her friend by stepping into the water up to his ankles. The water was cool. Felt nice.

"Have a nice... nap?" Carrie said to him with a somewhat devilish smirk.

"Uh... yeah, I guess I was tired." He answered.

"Seemed like you were having pretty good dreams" Carrie nodded toward Jamie's midsection. Jamie looked at his wife with his eyes wide, head tilted a little and his jaw a dropped. Then he looked up at Val who was trying not to laugh.

"Oh... My... God. That's really embarrassing." Jamie said smiling. "Well, thanks for the towel?" he said trying to make light of it. "This conversation is making me nervous and soon we are going to have more to laugh about."

Instinctively Val looked down at Jamie's bathing suit and saw slightly more of a bulge there. Carrie saw too and then looked over at Val who realized what she had done and looked up quickly. Carrie smiled.

"Oh boy" Jamie said "I've gotta jump in the water" and he took a few steps into the ocean and dove in. The water felt cool. That would help.

The water did cool down Jamie's situation, which was relieving in a way. Although, as he swam in the cool ocean for a bit, he was thinking about all of his recent exposure and the idea of being on display to the two women -- one of which was not his wife and therefore, had a very novel feeling to it - was kind of exciting. Jamie had to put that out of his mind or he'd never be able to get out of the water. After swimming around for a while and calming his thoughts, Jamie walked out of the water. The ladies had moved back to the beach blanket, so things seemed safe.

Thanks to Carrie and her encouragements, it was hard for Val not to notice Jamie's midsection for the rest of the beach trip. When Jamie had come out of the water, his bathing suit clung to his body and the outline of his no longer swollen member was completely visible. Jamie was not unaware of this and fixed it rather quickly as he emerged from the water, but this time Val did not need a prodding from Carrie, she had noticed entirely on her own. There were other times while they were at the beach where Val had noticed Jamie. Nothing major, but she was starting to look on her own.

*****

When the three friends arrived back at Carrie and Jamie's home, the ladies each took showers and changed while Jamie unloaded the car and got some things out for dinner. With dinner underway, Carrie and Val settled onto the screen porch each with a glass of wine and began chatting. It was a comfortable day. Relaxing and everyone had that sun-soaked tired feeling. Jamie popped out to the screen porch. "Hey, looks like we are out of lettuce. I am going to run to the store so we can have a salad with dinner."

"Sounds good hun" Carrie responded and the two women resumed their conversation.

The trip to the store took a little longer than Jamie had hoped. They were out of the lettuce that he was hoping to buy and once he finally decided on a replacement, he ended up in a long check-out line. When he finally stepped back into the house, he could tell from the loud snort-laugh coming out of his wife, that the women were well into the wine. Jamie popped out onto the porch and saw the two women talking and laughing.

"Got the lettuce" Jamie said. "Dinner should be ready in a couple of moments".

"And here's our entertainment for the night" Carrie said, ignoring Jamie's dinner announcement. Val laughed. "Are you going to dance for us, babe?" Carrie asked smiling.

Jamie was amused. "Depends on the music" he quipped with a smirk and went to finish dinner.

Dinner was served. The women were on a roll and more wine was consumed with dinner and laughter was increasingly the dominant part of the dinner-time conversation. Once everyone had eaten, all three of them began to clear to the table and they worked together to clean the kitchen. In the small space of the kitchen it was impossible not to be near one another. In fact, there was a lot of bumping into each other. Val and Carrie continued their joking and laughing.

At one point Carrie pinned Jamie against the counter from behind and started grinding into him.

"Woah now. Easy there lady" Jamie said twisting under her.

"Common babe, show me what you got" Carrie said, a little drunk.

"Oooo..." was all that came from Val obviously seeing the whole thing as part of their joking.

Carrie backed off of Jamie slapping his ass as she went. "That's fine" she said pulling out her phone. "But I am pretty sure you promised to dance for us." She said while searching for music on her phone.

"That's true" Val added nodding her head and the women laughed.

"Oh geez" Jamie said smiling and shaking his head. He could tell that the women weren't going to just let it go. He would have to protest or leave the room. "I said it depends on the music" he said deciding to play along.

Just then sound came from the speaker in the kitchen. It was perfectly acceptable dance music. Jamie did like to dance, so he started to move. Jamie was a good dancer and he thoroughly enjoyed it, so this wasn't a big deal for him. He shook his hips for the women. Given the small space of the kitchen, Jamie's hip movements brought him in close contact with each of the women. He noticed that the women were getting a little flushed and he started having fun with the game.

Carrie had been messing with him all day, it seemed. As a little payback, Jamie decided to dance directly with Val. He held out his hand for her and she took it. They danced together for a bit just holding one hand. After a little of this, Jamie gave her a gentle pull toward him and moved his other hand to her hip. Val smiled, getting into the groove, and they danced a little closer for a bit.

"Wow, that looks great guys" Carrie said in the background and the two of them kept dancing. "Let's move to the living room where we have some space. I still want a show".

Without protest, they all danced their way into the living room. Carrie took Val's hand and led her to the couch. "Ok, Mr. Entertainment, show us what you've got".

"You guys are just going to sit there and watch me?" Jamie said.

"That is how a show works, my dear" Carrie answered. "but..." she said tilting her head into a thoughtful position. "I want to make a couple requests".

"What's that?" Jamie asked stopping his dancing and putting his hands on his hips.

"Well, I don't like your outfit for a dance show" Jamie was wearing a simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt.

"Now you want me to go change? Maybe this is too much." Jamie said.

"No, no no... don't worry. You don't need to go anywhere. Just take off that shirt."

Jamie gave her a sideways look as if to say "are you serious?". Carrie ignored his body language protest and just started grooving in her seat.