His Place Pt. 02

Story Info
He convinces her to try something new.
5.3k words
4.6
14.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a second part of a story published in May 2021, "His Place". Originally, I didn't plan another chapter, but it seemed unfinished. This story refers to the previous one, so it would be more enjoyable to read that first. You can find it on my profile.

***

She walked up the steps to her front door. It was an early finish for once. She smiled at the thought of having extra time to herself while she found her key out of the bunch on the keyring. As she opened the door it brushed over today's post. She reached down and picked it up, scanning it quickly. A letter that looked like a bank statement, a pizza menu and a local newsletter. There was a "sorry we missed you" note from a parcel company saying her parcel was in a safe place. A single word "bin" was scrawled in the box. It was a regular occurrence, but it annoyed her every time. Thankfully it wasn't bin day today so her parcel wouldn't be winging its way to the recycling centre, whatever it was. She went back down the steps and retrieved the parcel, bending in an undignified way to reach the bottom, conscious of the inside of the bin brushing against her arms as she reached. First thing when I get in is a shower, she thought.

She carried the parcel back to the house. She had ordered something recently but didn't think it was due for a few days. The box didn't have anything obvious on it to suggest what was inside. She put it by the front door, not wanting the dirty cardboard on the table where the post was normally dumped before opening.

As she stood in the shower later she smiled, letting the water course through her hair and down her back. Normally she was either in a rush to get ready in the morning or exhausted after a run in the evening. It was rare she could stand and enjoy being under the warm water.

Her thoughts drifted and turned to him. She wondered what he was doing tonight. They had been out for a meal last week, the first proper date she had been on for years. It had felt wonderfully comfortable. He had been a perfect gentleman too, complimenting her on her appearance but not staring. They had shared a kiss outside the restaurant but hadn't taken it further. It seemed unusual given the previous intimacy, but they had chatted until very late on a school night in the restaurant. Perhaps they were saving it for a time they could properly enjoy it. During the meal he had made some funny comment about her being "tied up" or something similar. She had blushed so hard at it that he'd commented on the colour of her cheeks as she checked the tables around to see if anyone had heard. Maybe that was why he hadn't mentioned it again.

It was a strange situation, she thought as she stood under the water. Despite the previous encounters she hadn't actually seen him naked. He seemed to enjoy it, but he hadn't physically enjoyed it. There were times, becoming more frequent, when she had wondered if she should have taken charge of the situation more. It had been a few weeks now since anything had happened, maybe he was not getting enough from her. The date last week had helped ease her fears, but the doubt was still there at times. It was so unusual to have someone so focused on pleasing her. Throughout years of marriage sex had gone from a fun encounter for both to something quick and easy at the end of the day which usually left her unsatisfied. Having someone so attentive and in tune with her needs had left her in such a blissful state that she hadn't even considered him after. Should she have? She could imagine now, standing in the shower, what it would be like to reach down and undo his belt... lower his jeans and get her hands on him. She had seen he had been aroused, felt him against her as they embraced. She smiled as she imagined her hands around him as he grew hard, gently stroking and pulling him free of his clothes. What would he feel like? What effect would her fingers have on her. She imagined holding him naked against her and stroking as the water fell against her. It heightened her senses; she was breathing heavier. She brushed her hand down over her tummy towards her legs. She remembered she had all evening and could find somewhere more comfortable to enjoy these thoughts.

As she dried she stood in front of the steamed up mirror in the bathroom. The mist hid her imperfections. Over the last few months, she had become more confident in seeing herself naked. She didn't consider herself as overweight previously, but definitely out of shape. Having more purpose to exercise had helped, running had previously been a chore but was now a good way to clear her head after work. She had given herself any excuse previously, but now she relished the challenge. It had helped it seemed. Now she could admire her curves in the mirror.

Thinking back to her shower, she reached for her phone. She turned the camera on and framed the mirror with her opaque naked form in shot. The mist hid her face too. After a couple of pictures, she'd taken one she was satisfied with. She sent it to him with a simple "thinking of you" message. The idea of him opening it gave her shivers again as she continued drying. It didn't take long before the phone buzzed with a reply. "Thank you, did you get your parcel?". She looked at it, open mouthed and excited, before putting on a gown and heading back to the front door.

She took out the contents of the parcel and placed them on the table. It was a plastic toy in a sealed packet, obviously a sex toy by the shape and vivid pink colour. She read the note in the box, beginners butt plug. It had obviously come straight from the shop to her. She opened the packet carefully, making sure to move away from the window to hide the contents in case of prying neighbours. They had discussed it before, she had no experience in it. She felt apprehensive as she took the toy out. It was smaller than she expected, about 5 inches long, tapered to a wide part before narrowing just before a flared base. She guessed the shape was to keep it in place. It didn't seem very wide even at the widest part but it was quite firm. It was hard to imagine pushing this inside her back there. She messaged him back, explaining she hadn't opened it when she sent the photo. An "interesting surprise" was how she explained it, as she really didn't know what reaction he wanted from it.

As she sat turning it over in her hand the phone rang, he was obviously keen to explain. She answered, feeling a little apprehensive as she sat looking at it. He asked if she was a bit scared by it, she admitted she was. He spent some time talking about it, trying to convince her to try it out. As he talked, she sensed he was a little on edge too. He was trying not to be too forceful but it was clearly something he really wanted. Thinking back to her earlier thoughts on how she might not have satisfied him she agreed to have a go. It wasn't big, it obviously wasn't going to hurt. She agreed to try it that night and let him know how it felt, but he wanted to listen. Eventually she agreed, she was nice and clean after the shower, what better time than now.

She walked upstairs, found a towel to lay on the bed along with some lube. She took the gown off and paused naked for a moment at the side of the bed holding the toy looking at it, feeling it's curves. She placed it on the bed next to the lube and lay down, careful to make sure her bum was in the middle of the towel.

She picked up the phone and called back. He guided her through it, instructing her to lay on her back with her knees up. He had her stroking herself a little first, she did not say much, just closed her eyes and enjoyed herself getting more slippery under her fingers as she listened to him. She could hear him on the phone breathing slowly. Next, he asked her to move her other hand under her bum and reach up, to circle her "cute little bum" as he called it. She did, but she stayed away from her hole until he asked. Eventually he did, having her first run her finger over it with some lube, then slowly apply pressure to it. Even with the lube on her finger it was more difficult than she expected to push inside. Slowly she relaxed and opened, the tip of her finger slipped inside. She was surprised at how sensitive it was around the hole as it slipped through, gasping a little. This caused satisfied noises from the phone. As she pushed inside, she felt warm and soft there. Tight too. Under his instruction she pushed up to the first knuckle and out again slowly but repeatedly. It became easier and no less pleasurable. It wasn't easy to reach and would be difficult to go further. She lay there, slowly fucking herself with the tip of her finger and lazily stroking her increasingly wet lips. It was blissful. She was vaguely aware she was sighing softly when he asked her to stop and replace the finger with the toy.

She picked it up, a little slippery already from the lube on her fingers. As she reached down and pressed it against herself it felt a lot firmer than her finger, colder too. The tip was wider and she had to start again, gradually teasing it at her hole, forcing it more with each push. She gasped as it suddenly slipped in, opening her wide. It didn't go far, just about the same length as her finger had. She paused, letting herself adjust a little. He waited, sensing she was worried of hurting herself, before asking her to push further. As she did, she realised it didn't seem as small any more, the firm sides were stretching her hole, stinging her as she pushed more.

She stopped stroking herself and concentrated on pushing it in. It seemed to be going in very slowly, she was having to stop each time she pushed a little as it hurt. He was patient, listening to her noises as she pushed and rested each time. It seemed to take a long time to even get to the widest part. Once there she wasn't convinced she could go any further. He told her to wait with it pressed firmly into her, and gradually the stinging receded. Feeling around the edges of the toy, it seemed almost inside. One big push was probably all it needed. Eventually she plucked up courage and forced it, gasping loudly as it popped inside suddenly, her hole tightening over the narrow part. God it felt good inside, how strange!

She lay back, feeling around the flared base of the toy where it rested against her cheeks. Her hand strayed against her moist lips again as she started playing, enjoying the warm filling sensation in her behind. They discussed it as she stroked, how it felt, how she felt about it. Eventually he asked her to stop playing, clean up and put her gown on again. He wanted her to get used to it inside her. He would call back in an hour to ask how it was. Reluctantly she stopped stroking and left the bed.

Even as she walked to the bathroom she could tell it was going to be more than distracting. The sensation as she walked with it inside her made her tremble so much she had to hold the bathroom door frame. It wasn't uncomfortable though. As she washed her hands she found herself moving her hips and swaying to make the sensations return. She slipped into her gown again, the texture of the material triggering new sensations as it made contact with her now over-sensitive skin.

As she made her way back downstairs it felt like she was being molested by an unknown hand as it pushed up inside her with each step. By the time she got to the bottom she was holding the banister carefully with her mouth open and gasping, hoping nobody would ring the doorbell to find her like that. She continued, moving around the house exploring how simple actions were transformed into new experiences. Bending down to reach something left her gasping. Sitting carefully on the sofa she was filled deeply and firmly, slowly tormenting her hole. She wasn't sure she could last an hour like this but looking at the clock time was moving quickly as she was so distracted. She sat on the sofa thinking about the ridiculous situation and she realised she was slowly riding her bum into the cushions. If she sat still it was almost like there was nothing unusual inside her, but every time she moved the sensations flowed over her again, spreading from the warm spot previously unexplored.

It seemed like no time at all before she made her way back upstairs. She was undressed and ready on the towel again before he called. She knew he would be on time. She couldn't put into words how sexy and naughty it had felt doing it, everything felt inadequate. He knew though, and as he asked her to touch herself again she was so grateful. She lay back, grinding her hips into the bed, stroking slowly. Before long she was lost and gasping, fingers moving quicker as they became soaked. She was vaguely aware of her wetness dripping down between her cheeks to add to the lube around the toy. Soon the gasps became moans, fingers a blur on her clit as she pushed the toy deeper with the other hand.

He listened; she could sense he was excited too. She thought he was playing as he listened. He seemed to know when she was getting close to climax, coaxing her over the edge with breathless instructions to cum. She was crying out as the orgasm overcame her. Her muscles contracting around her fingers and the toy, adding to the sensations. She held it firm with her other hand, vaguely concerned it might fly out as her muscles spasmed. It was overwhelming, like an orgasm from 2 places at once. She shivered as she recovered. He'd been moaning softly as she came, she thought he may have climaxed too. That added to her satisfaction.

After, taking it out had been uncomfortable but not too painful. They talked about it some more. He wanted her to use it again, he would let her know when. She gladly agreed to follow his lead on it. She wanted him there, and he promised he would join her.

Over the next few weeks he'd messaged a lot. There were two quite different kinds of message. Usually it was just chat, asking about her day, comments about the unimportant things you discuss with friends. Other times it was specific instructions about the toy. She was enjoying this, she wasn't going to try it without some outside input. In her head it felt slightly perverted to play alone, like she was overstepping an unwritten rule. For him she was eager, anticipating the feeling again.

There were times like the first time, when she had almost unlimited time relaxing in her bed exploring herself. There were also times when she had come home exhausted from work late and played quickly.

On one occasion after getting a message late evening in the office, she had kicked off her shoes and dumped her bag on the floor on arriving home. She had been in such a state thinking about it on the way home that she'd ended up ripping her tights trying to get to herself. It had hurt a little that time, there was no patient teasing. She was face down on her knees on the bedroom floor, ripped tights and knickers around her knees moaning into the carpet. It hadn't lasted long.

Afterwards she sat marvelling at how different she was after a few weeks. She'd felt a little guilt at feeling so desperate for it inside her, so eager to please him, so turned on thinking how he might be enjoying this knowledge. Mostly though she felt happy and satisfied by the experience, keen to explore further.

It was a few days after she had mentioned this to him that they arranged to meet again. Not a date this time, back at his again. It was very clear what he had in mind this time. She had turned up as requested in stockings, a knee length skirt and a blouse. Most importantly it seemed, she had driven there with the toy inside her. It had taken every inch of her concentration to manage this, and she was very aware of it as she walked to the doorstep. He smiled as he opened the door, looking at her slightly dishevelled appearance. If there was ever a time to skip foreplay this was it, she had thought.

He had taken her by the hand to the lounge. It was a surprisingly large room, there were sofas against 2 walls along with a coffee table and large fabric footrest in the centre. It was tidier than she had expected, although that was more of a reflection of previous men she'd known than him personally. The sofas looked wonderfully comfortable, but she remained standing until instructed otherwise.

Once again, he asked her to strip, and she did. With a confident air she looked him in the eye and slowly undressed, starting with her blouse, her bra, then removing her skirt. As she stood in stockings and knickers, he stopped her. He walked around in a circle, touching the smooth curves of her breasts, feeling the soft sheen of the stockings with his fingers on her bum.

As he returned to face her, he reached between her legs and held firmly. "It feels like you are enjoying this toy" he stated. It was true, she had felt how damp she had been even before knocking on his door. It was quite possible her knickers and stockings were very moist now, certainly they felt that way as he pressed his fingers against them. Still, she blushed at the comment, before nodding shyly.

Next her asked her to kneel on the footrest. She settled there, diagonally across it, feet overhanging. She leaned onto her elbows, so her bum was raised. He stood behind and felt over her cheeks, nudging the toy inside her making her gasp. As he walked in front of her, he held out his hand to reveal a new toy, identical in appearance but clearly larger. She looked at him, concerned, but he smiled and stroked her cheek carefully.

When he walked behind again, he gripped her tights firmly either side of her cheeks and pulled, ripping then wide open from the seam. She was shocked by this, but equally aroused. He moved her knickers to one side with one hand, exposing the base of the toy. He gripped it, and slowly he started to pull. She closed her eyes as the pressure mounted against her from the inside. It felt quite different having another hand moving it, she was apprehensive at him being in control. Would he force it and hurt her? He turned it slowly, testing it for lubrication before pulling again. She forced herself to relax, breathing out. Suddenly it breached her tight hole and rushed out into his waiting hand.

He placed it to one side and returned with the larger toy. He pulled at her tights and knickers, pulling them down so they were halfway down her thighs. She heard the unmistakable sound of lube being opened before she felt the cool liquid between her cheeks, dripping down over her hole. Next, he placed the toy there, circling it over the lube, turning it over. Rubbing against her cheeks. Rubbing it between her cheeks. Once satisfied he positioned the tip against her and pushed gently.

It went in easily to a point, and he didn't push hard beyond this, seeming to know when was too far. He waited. She knelt there, relaxing herself. Slowly he started pushing again then relaxing. He built up a slow rhythm teasing the well lubricated toy into her. It felt blissful to her, she closed her eyes and got lost in the sensations again. She was being rocked back and forth by the motions, and occasionally she gasped as it went a little further. Slowly and gently, he filled her with it.

Despite his gentle persuasion, as it reached the base it was starting to feel huge. He held her cheeks and persisted, offering encouragement. She found herself gritting her teeth, prepared for the final push inside. When it came, she cried out loud, almost falling forward of the footrest. She settled back with a long moan as he stroked her back.

He walked around in front of her. She enjoyed how exposed she felt now, placed in the centre of his room for him to admire as he liked. As he stood, she lifted her face to find it was directly in front of his waist. She looked up at him, then back to his jeans. Was she going to get to him this time? She reached forward and touched the obvious bulge there, stroking along it, then looked up again as if for confirmation.

12