His Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and lifted his shirt off. He was tanned and pleasantly toned. She had expected he would have a good physique, he seemed quite athletic. Next, he loosened his belt, before unbuttoning his jeans. They slipped down to the floor and he stepped out of them, pushing them aside. He was wearing boxers which showed the shape of him beautifully. She grinned, looking unashamedly at him. He hooked his fingers into the waistband and pulled them down before pushing them aside too.

He looked delicious. His cock hung there obviously aroused but not quite hard. She reached forward again and took him in her hand, feeling him get stiffer. She moved her hand up over the short well-trimmed nest of hair above, then down over his smooth balls, cupping them lightly before returning to his cock.

He moved forward, toward her face. With both hands he gathered her hair in a ponytail behind and slightly above her head. He held it there with one hand, and with the other he lifted her chin. First towards his face, smiling at her, then down again. He held her firm like that as his cock approached her lips. She put her hand down again, needing it to support herself. He rested there, on her lips. She opened her mouth tentatively, tasting him. She licked the tip underneath. She looked up again as if to confirm he could continue. Holding her firmer still he entered her mouth, filling it until her lips were around the sensitive part of him. He gripped tighter, one hand pulling her upward by her hair, the other holding her around the neck and jaw firmly. He waited there, savouring it, then proceeded a little further. Slowly he started fucking her mouth, holding her in exactly the right position. As he rocked into her mouth she rocked backwards, each time sending sensations as her muscles moved around the toy inside her. She could feel him getting harder still in her mouth as she closed it around him. As she looked up, she saw his eyes closed, face a picture of pleasure. As he became more aroused he pushed further inside. She was struggling a little to take him but instead of panicking she seemed to be turned even more by this. She felt herself dribbling down her chin. The mental image of how desperate and degraded she must look, bum filled, ripped tights and cock in her mouth turned her on more. She was lost in the moment, mouth filled by this man as the toy teased away behind her.

He swayed in front of her, slowing a little and loosening his grip before removing himself. She leaned forward, chasing him with her lips for more. He stood glistening and hard before her; veins pronounced on his shaft. The idea that she had made him that aroused turned her on more. He walked behind her, and she realised finally what the toys had been leading up to.

Again, he worked gently at the toy, easing it backwards. Again, she closed her eyes and braced herself for the sharp pain of it being removed. She tried to relax, finding it difficult. He took his time again, he needed to this time. It felt so big as he pulled. She groaned into the footrest as he pulled harder. The sensations from it moving inside her were incredible, it was worth the apprehension. He moved, twisted, pulled, twisted again. Eventually it was released with a sharp cry from her. She felt so empty suddenly. The lube opened again, and more cool liquid poured between her cheeks. Finally, his moist cock slid over her, circling, then sliding up and down her exposed and ready hole.

As he pushed against her, she noticed how different he felt to a toy. It was softer, less painful, yet seemed bigger and more filling. He pushed firmly; it took a few attempts to get it in the right place. He held her thighs as he tried, then adjusted with one hand, guiding himself into her. She braced again, face down on the footrest. He pushed more, entering further. Her sensitive hole seemed to feel every bump and curve of him. The tip was inside now, squashed into her it seemed as she still felt very tight. She could feel clearly where the tip ended and the shaft began inside her. He began to move very slowly as she relaxed. Every millimetre in or out sent sensations through her. He felt enormous, but still not as painful as the widest part of the toys. He held her hips and moved further. She was groaning into the fabric of the footrest again, vaguely aware she still had saliva over her chin. With her eyes closed she imaged herself there, taking him so intimately, the thought making her even more aroused.

Slowly he eased inside, withdrawing a little before pushing further each time. She could feel the warmth of him there, feel his firm hands holding her. Eventually her sensitive cheeks felt his thighs against them, his well-manicured hair brushing against her bum. She sighed deeply. Now he was fully inside he rested a little, letting her get used to it, before easing out again slowly. As he pushed forward again, he moved with less restriction into her, still slowly, filling her totally again. It felt immense, she was aware of how turned on she was. She reached between her legs to stroke herself, feeling how moist her lips were. As her fingers brushed against them the combination of the warm filling sensation from behind and the heightened response from her touch was almost too much. He reached down and moved her hand away, she would cum when he was ready for her to.

Gently and deliberately, he picked up pace, building into a slow rhythm inside. There was no discomfort now at all, she could just enjoy the feeling. As he got faster, she was pushed forward on the footrest. He reached and took her hair in one hand, gathering it together again to hold her in place. Holding her firmly, chin pulled upwards, allowed him to push into her more. Again, she closed her eyes in enjoyment, lips slightly parted, breathing deeply. He maintained a steady but still gentle pace, and she moved herself towards him in time. She pushed harder against him. "You're loving this aren't you" he asked softly. She made a long, dreamy noise of agreement as she pushed back towards him again. "You're going to have to ask if you want it harder" he teased.

"Mmmm, harder" she murmured in response immediately. He maintained the same pace, pulling her hair a little harder. He wasn't convinced how much she wanted it. He slowed down, waiting. "Please..." she asked again. Still no reaction. "Please fuck me harder... please" she whispered, sounding more desperate now. He clearly approved as he sped up, quickly filling her again. Soon he was properly fucking her, and now she felt weak and powerless as the sensation of him slipping inside, filling her repeatedly sent shivers all over. As he moved faster his thighs slapped against the backs of hers, she could feel his balls slapping between her legs as he drove into her, tickling her moist lips. Again she moaned, into the air this time as her head was still held high by the hair.

This time her noises mingled with his as he started losing himself to the sensations. His groans became more obvious as he moved faster into her, triggering a response from her. She wasn't sure she could climax like this; the feeling was amazing and overwhelming but wasn't going to tip her over the edge. She wanted to touch herself again but she waited for him. Sure enough he let go of her hair and reached around between her legs, fingers searching for her.

He was pressed against her back now, pushing her downwards as he found that sweet spot between her legs. She could hear him clearer, feel his quick hot breath against her. It was clear he was about to cum inside her as his fingers became a blur against her. He gave a final loud groan and shudder and she felt him inside her, filling her with his warm wetness. It was too much, she sank down under him, his fingers still stroking quickly. She was vaguely aware she was swearing, she'd never been particularly vocal during sex but this was something else. Her whole body shook as the orgasm took over, she twitched away from his fingers and he moved his hand away as the sensation became too much, but oh that lovely cock was still inside her as waves and waves of numbing orgasm made her collapse under him.

She lay shaking, covered in sweat. He was still pressed against her, but she didn't notice until he moved to support himself. He held her, still inside while she was another world away. She still had her knickers and stockings around her thighs but neither of them noticed. Slowly he pulled out, it was a much gentler action than removing the toy and she felt suddenly very empty.

As she pulled herself to a sitting position, he passed her a towel. She looked confused by it, still a bit lost, before wrapping it around her. He took her hand and lifted her up, holding her as she felt lightheaded. He led her towards the shower and once it had run warm they stepped inside, holding each other and kissing as the water coursed over them. He washed her carefully and she him in return, returning after to sit in comfort on the sofa together wrapped in towels. As they chatted she felt content and warm from their actions and had the comfort of knowing she had satisfied him finally.

12