His Princess

Story Info
Jessica spends a night with her long distance master.
5k words
4.58
10.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick and dirty short story. Special thank you to LacyLay for taking the time to edit my story and give wonderful feedback. <3

***

Another dungeon completed. My virtual character danced in victory to the chipper sound that world of warcraft gave when you finished a boss fight. A typical Saturday afternoon of sitting in my room and playing video games. To my left, a black phone screen taunted me. I pouted slightly at it, wishing it would ring already.

I let out a sigh. Getting up, I left my room in search of snacks and water. I was just returning to my room when the phone chirped. I ran over to it, finding that the name of my beloved master, Elliot, was appearing on the screen. Part of me didn't want to answer, to be that playful little rope bunny he was so enamored with. But the want to speak to him won out. I was thoroughly addicted to him, after all. Now if only he didn't know that. I swiped right, answering the phone and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello, Master," I answered cheerily.

"You took your time answering, little one. Everything okay?"

His voice, smokey and deep, swarmed my body and flooded my core with heat. I squirmed slightly, rubbing my thighs together. It was surreal that I was so in love that his voice alone turned me on. God, I was such a love drunk fool. He loved having that effect on me, knowing how so coiled around his finger I was.

"I... I was getting something small to snack on and a water bottle. Sorry, Master," I whispered, trying to hide the obvious need in my voice that made my cheek burn a rosy pink.

"Someone's being a bad girl. Your modesty belongs to me, remember?"

"I re-remember."

"Then speak louder."

He knew. Worse than knowing, he wanted to tease the words out of me. Another of his interests, thoroughly embarrassing me.

"Your voice... it... it's affecting me again, Master."

A little whimper followed my words as the heat sank deep into my skin. It was like someone had poured molten lava into my blood. What was I going to do when he got here, in my room, if his voice alone did this to me? How was I going to handle being made so small in his presence, eternally aroused and needy like a slut? I whimpered again, shaking my head until I forced it to focus the haze of arousal away. It was an impossible task, I knew, but I still liked to try.

"It's not the only thing that affects you, little one," He replied with a cocky tone. "But alas, I'm only calling to let you know I've landed safely and I'll be there soon. You'll have to wait a bit longer for me, my little rope bunny."

"Did... Did you bring..." I paused, unable to think up the rest without burning holes in my cheeks. I buried my face in my hands and pulled the phone away to scream out the frustration it brought me.

"Yes," I heard him say through the loud screech and distance of the phone from my ear. "I've brought plenty of things to satisfy you. But remember, we don't play until after our dinner reservation."

I'd almost forgotten about that. I whined, ready forgo being on time and play before we went but I knew how hopeless that would be. Elliot would not let me out of being perpetually embarrassed in front of a crowd of unsuspecting people. At least, I got him to agree to no toys at dinner before we made this plan of ours.

Elliot had visited me several times from overseas. We were practically ready to move in with each other if I had the courage to stomach it. I was still somewhat afraid of living on my own, so to speak, so far away from my parents. Not to mention being even further from my bestie. That said, I was running out of reasons to say no. I was happy with him, and it had been almost two years.

Of course, I could have asked him to find a place here, closer to my family in the states, but he had a good job. It would be foolish of me, a stay-at-home author with no day job, to ask him to throw away good work to bring me some semblance of comfort. Have to learn to get out of the nest, eventually. At least, that is what I've always told myself.

Elliot hung up the phone, and the spell broke. I was free to think properly again. That's normally how it was, with a lingering bit of dampness between my legs. Taking in a deep breath and brushing back my golden curls, I went off to get dressed. My choice of attire was a blue and white cocktail dress with floral designs embroidered into the bodice and hem of the skirt. It had a sinking neckline that showed much of my collarbone and a bit of cleavage. The skirt was flowing, allowing me to twirl in it like a girly girl, resting roughly mid thigh. Nude stockings and black two-inch heels completed the look. There was something missing, though. My exposed neck was bare. Elliot's token! I spun around in search of the black velvet collar with a heart-shaped pendant with my name embossed on the surface. He gifted me for our first year anniversary and when we agreed to sign a contract together. Remembering I took it off to shower, I sprinted down the hall outside my room and right into my bathroom. I found it sitting on the counter next to my toothbrush.

Quickly, I picked up with gentle care and latched back around my neck. A sense of completeness washed over me again. I didn't feel right the moment I noticed it was missing, like a part of me was chipped off. I rubbed it a couple times, admiring the pretty thing in the mirror. Golden curls, with a heart-shaped face. Full lips, colored pink with fresh lip gloss that tasted of strawberries, but the ocean colored eyes drew my attention. I marveled at how alike my eyes were to the waves. Elliot said it was his favorite thing about my appearance.

I returned to my room, picking up my teddy bear and squeezing it tight. There wouldn't be enough time to play games before Elliot arrived, so I sat and read a book in my room. A handful of times, my mother came in to check on me. I assured her I was ok, and that she didn't need to worry. She told me I was beautiful and headed back to her room. Before Elliot, I didn't believe that. Now things were very different. I was a sexy creature just for him. He was my one and only. I belonged to him and he to me.

A knock at my door startled me because it wasn't my mother's footsteps I heard nor father's usual childish knocking rhythm. Elliot walked into the room, dressed in a black button down, matching slacks and a pair of sneakers. His raven hair was combed back, accentuating the buzzed down sides of his head. He gave me a lopsided smile as I leapt out of my reading chair and into his arms. Elliot twirled me around as I laughed in his arms. I nuzzled into his neck, drinking deep into his smell like it was my drug. And frankly, it was.

"Miss me, little princess?" He whispered into my hair.

"Yes, sir," I answered quickly. The spell hadn't kicked in yet, but that was likely because I was still elated from seeing him in the flesh again.

"Soon we won't have any more visits. You'll be able to see me every day." I shrank away from his hold, lowered my head, and made no noise. A look of disappointment no doubt crossed his features as he beheld the usual sight. "Princess... Jessica," he said in his commanding tone, "It's time. We've been together for two years. You need to let go of your family."

"I know," I answered quietly.

Elliot scooped me up in his arms again, holding me close. Feelings of safety and warmth flooded into me that had nothing to do with horniness or our dom sub relationship. My fingers slithered around slowly to his back, tugging me closer to his harder body. "I'm just... scared."

"It's okay, princess. It's okay," He whispered into my hair. "Changes are scary and for you, especially so. I'll always be patient with you. Don't forget that, okay?"

"Yes, Master. Shall we get going?"

"We shall, but first." He took several steps back, his critical gaze roving over each inch of me and my outfit. "Present yourself, little one."

Whimpering, I nodded. Straightening my spine, putting my hands at my side, and chin high, I present myself for his inspection. First, he checked my skin to make sure I was in the same condition he left me in one month ago. When he was satisfied, he moved onto my outfit, running his finger over the hem of my skirt, upward to my belly and eventually onto my ribs. I squeaked when his finger brushed under my breast, to which he smiled.

"Such a sensitive body. It's endearing for me to see you like this. Did you know that, Princess?" he asked in that smoky, deep voice that melted me like candle wax.

"Ye... Yes, sir."

He resumed his exploration of me by walking behind me. His hands rested on my hips, flatting on the material of my skirt. Slowly, they moved upward, tracing the lines of my waist and finally stopping to cup both my breasts. I moaned weakly, thick with want, as my back arched into his touch. His laugh skittered across my neck, only inflaming more need within me.

"Master," I begged.

"What is it, Princess?"

"Pl-Please... before we go—" I started, only to be interrupted by a sharp swat to my rear.

"What did I say on the phone when we talked about this a week ago? Or is my little rope loving princess too turned on to think again?"

I whimpered and squirmed against his touch. He knew exactly what was being done to me and loved every second of my embarrassment and the very sexy arousal that came with it.

"Well?" he asked, with a very commanding tone.

"N-No playing... before dinner," I said sadly.

"That's right. And what did you just ask for?" I didn't answer. He swatted my ass again, pulling me flush against his chest after. "I asked you a question."

"I asked to play," I cried out, more with need than sadness.

"That's what I thought you were asking for. Come, lay over my lap. You know what I have to do," he ordered me.

I walked over to where he was sitting on my bed, patting his lap. I bent over to allow my stomach into his lap. Lifting the hem of my dress, exposing the baby blue panties beneath, he began kneading my ass cheek.

"Do you know why I have to do this, princess?" he asked, his voice thick with the smokiness that ignited my core. I whimpered and squirmed in his lap, both eagerly awaiting and fearing the blow that would come soon. "Well?"

"Be... Because I asked for something you've already said... said no to," I answered sheepishly. Elliot swatted my rear hard, leaving a stinging pain behind. I yelped so loud that there was a knock at my door a few seconds later.

"It's okay!" he yelled to my mother, who retreated when she realized what he was doing. He leaned in closer, his breath hot on the skin of my ear. "It's not 'cause you asked more than once, it's because you asked over ten times to play since today's begun. Now, count out for me. We'll do ten, then head out for dinner. Understand?"

"Yes," I whined quietly. He swatted my ass harder and I yelped in surprise. Not because I wasn't ready for it, but because of the raw strength he put into his strike. "One," I said with a wobbly voice. He struck. "Two. Ow! Three!"

Three smacks in, and I already knew there would be a handprint on my ass. Elliot soothed my stinging ass before surprising me with a sharp strike. I was shocked also that it was only three blows deep and his bulge was already poking into my belly. He was getting so hard just from spanking me, or maybe it was the act of my submittance that turned him on so much. "Four," I cried. The blows rained down after that in such quick succession that I could barely keep count and prevent myself from being too loud.

"Ten!" On the last blow, I slid off, sobbing from the pain. It was much worse than I thought it would be.

"And what are we sorry for?"

"Asking to cum before dinner when you said no more than a dozen times."

"Will you ask again?" Elliot said, his authoritative tone thick with heat.

"No, sir."

"Good girl."

Elliot kissed the crown of my head and helped me to my feet. I kissed his cheek before whispering thanks for the punishment. It was our little ritual that I remind myself vocally that these punishments are for my benefit as much as his.

Before leaving, we said our goodbyes to my parents, who wished us a fun night out. The glare my mom gave Elliot told me she knew what we did. It was hard to hide how he treated me, but I've assured my mom countless times that it is within the terms of the contract that Elliot was allowed to apply physical punishments. And when that wasn't enough, I endured the embarrassment of using my safe word in front of her. She still didn't seem convinced, but said a little more about the subject while he was around.

After helping me into the car, Elliot swung around to his side and pulled me into a deep kiss. He knew I didn't enjoy kissing in front of my parents. Nothing was more embarrassing to me than us being intimate in their presence. I tasted the slight tinge of soda on his lips from the flight. Immediately, the little nip went straight to my head. Or in this case, my clit.

I was tingling with need again, and the sting that lingered on my ass wasn't helping with my arousal. With my thighs squeezed together and slowly rubbing, I knew it was only a matter of time before he stopped me. His hand rested on my thigh closest to him and gave a firm squeeze. My signal to stop, so I did, though I made sure the accompanying whine was evidence of how much I didn't want to stop.

"Be a good girl," he whispered as he pulled away from our kiss. "After dinner, when we get to the hotel, we can play as much as you need. Okay?"

"Ye-Yes, sir."

Pulling my head downward a bit, he pecked my forehead with his lips, and we were away. We had reservations at a small Italian restaurant with quaint, romantic seating. I got my usual basic pasta with butter while he had a veal dish that I didn't really know. For a time, we were normal. Our topics of discussion were our individual raiding groups, my latest writing piece I've been keeping a secret from him and his job as of late.

A few glasses of wine later, I was quite tipsy, and he was looking at me in a way that sent shivers up and down my spine. Without a second thought, I scrambled to finish my food, and he paid the check. We were walking out the door when Elliot pinned me against the wall, his lips pressed to mine. His fingers slid under my skirt, finding my needy little button through the fabric of my cotton panties and tracing circles around it. I moaned into his mouth, our tongues wrestling in the meantime. All the thoughts eddied out of my head, like water flowing down a waterfall. I was his. He was mine.

"Please," I begged into his mouth.

"Not until you're properly bound and gagged in my bed, little rope bunny."

I whimpered as he pulled away, straightening my clothes. He opened and held the door like a gentleman while my face was flushed with color and I was fidgeting nervously, like someone saw us. We drove straight to his hotel, forgoing the usual ice cream he'd treat me to. I had a thing for soft serve and it was a good way to cool down when Elliot did things like that.

His hotel was a simple suite with a kitchen and living room mushed together. A cream-colored couch sat in the middle of the room, riddled with suitcases. Dark brown carpet covered the floor, but I couldn't help but notice the loose ropes laid out on the coffee table in front of the sofa. The very sight of the silk white coils made me eager to drop to my knees. But every time we were together, the first time was devoted to having me tied to the bed. A breaking in ritual of sorts.

The bedroom had a small closet, beige colored walls with stripes of barker brown. It was tacky to me, but we've stayed in worse accommodations. The bed itself was a large king-size with milky white sheets. Too many pillows rested against the upholstered headboard. All together, the bed looked inviting, warm, and comfortable.

I jumped into the sheets to find them soft and extravagant. Rolling onto my back, I put my attention entirely on Elliot, who was staring at me with such a heated expression. There were no words for what he was thinking. He took two steps forward, and I sat up, giving him an inviting smile. Taking the hint, he sat in the bed with me, tracing his hand along the angles of my jaw. Such an intimate touch led me to bite my lower lip, and when I noticed how molten his brown eyes had become, like melted honey, I knew he felt just as constrained by the clothing he wore.

"Get up. Strip," he ordered.

Obeying, I stood and spun to face him. I undid the zipper and shrugged out of the dress, letting it puddle on the floor around my feet. In nothing but my baby blue panties and lace blue bra, I did a spin for him slowly. His heated gaze was locked on my every move. He was unbuttoning his shirt as I undid the hooks of my bra.

Elliot stood up when my bra slipped off and joined my dress on the floor. I moved to cover up, but he grasped my wrists, pinning them to my side. His lips found mine, tongue already prodding at my lips for entry. I parted them for him, and his tongue rushed inside. He savored my taste, pulling moans and whimpers from me like a musician pulled sounds of delight from their instrument. That's what I was in times like this, his instrument.

His fingers slid down to my drenched underwear, sliding into the waistband and plunging into my needy pussy. I moaned louder at the intrusion. Elliot moved me slowly, turning me around so that my back was to the bed. He lowered me in, my face flush with the rosy color he loved. With deft hands, he slid out of me and removed my panties so that I was in nothing at all.

"Hands to the corners, Princess," he commanded.

I obeyed, spreading my arms to the edges of the beds as I lay on my back waiting for the inevitable bondage to come. For a brief moment, he left and came back with plenty of rope. I practically lifted my hips in silent need. It was impossible to resist the overwhelming desire that burned every nerve ending in my body, but that was what the rope was for. He tied it gently around my wrist, kissing my pulse in a way that made my heart flutter, and finally secured the rope under the bed. He repeated the process on my other wrist, again kissing my pulse before binding the rope around it and securing it under the bed. I tested the restraints weakly, not wanting to get out, but seeing how secure they were. He was as satisfied with the results as I was.

"Open your mouth." I did, and he placed a silicone ball gag into my mouth and locked the buckle behind my head. "What's your safe word, Princess?"

"Gnmnmn" I replied.

"Good girl."

Elliot kissed my forehead, and I giggled behind my ball gag. He went about binding my chest in a tight harness that accentuated my breasts, the style of a five-pointed star resting above my collarbone. I wiggled my ankles, which were still free, much to my displeasure. Elliot quickly saw to that, kissing where my ankle connected with my foot on each leg before binding me completely in a spread eagle fashion. I tested all my bonds again, making sure I couldn't escape, pleased that it wouldn't happen without help. I gave him a quick nod.

In a flash, he was on top of me, mouth sucking in my pointed nub of my breast as his fingers plunged into my pussy. It all happened so fast that I was blown away with a heady feeling. My mind clouded with haze as the lust settled its way into the driver's seat of my body. I wiggled under his touch, more so when he made a "come here" motion with his finger inside me. That little trick drove me crazy.

I moaned loudly into my gag, his fingers working me over and his mouth sucking on the underappreciated breast. Already, I felt myself closing in on the first peak of orgasmic bliss. My body contorted and twisted in the bonds as his ministrations became more and more intense. Not even a full second before I was ready to burst, Elliot retreated, completely cutting off my stimulation.

12