His Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whining loudly, thrashing and tugging hard against the binds, I tried to finish my orgasm. Not that it would be possible. His rope work was impeccable and tested beforehand. I could writhe and struggle all I wanted, but my pleasure was his to control. Defeated quickly, I cried and resorted to begging.

"Pmmnphm, nh pmmnphm, Mnphphmr. Nnphph mm fnrphph nnm pmmnphm!"

"Nope," he cooed, happy to watch me struggle. "God, you're so beautiful when you're like this." he leaned in closer to whisper, careful to avoid my shaking face so as not to get hit. "And all mine. Just how you love being."

I whined louder, throwing my hips off the bed at him in eager pleas. He chuckled and kissed me around the ball gag. Desperate for any sort of stimulation, I craned my head a bit in hopes he would attack my neck, but he didn't. Elliot was determined to draw out every second of my edge before letting me come.

"Mine," he repeated against my neck, making me cry out even louder. "You know better, Princess. You don't get to come unless it's around my dick. So be patient."

Elliot knew I wasn't one to be patient like this. Hell, I couldn't think correctly like this. My only thought was centered completely around my throbbing clit and needy pussy. I wanted him to take me already, but he got up, slowly undressed, drawing out each motion as it would drive me crazy.

It took him a full minute, and me bordering on tears, for him to finally mount atop me again. HIs weight was a comforting presence as he leaned back to nip at my neck. So lost in my bliss, I hadn't realized that Elliot had lined up his dick with my entrance until he plunged to the hilt inside of me. I came instantly, my body contorting with pleasure, legs shaking with echoes of pleasure radiating right from my core. My walls had tightened around him, contracting like a vise to squeeze the pre-cum out of him. Elliot groaned against my skin, the vibrations placing me right back in heat. Once was never enough for me, and he knew that better than any.

"How are you doing, my little rope bunny? Do you want to continue?" he asked, voice sweet and caring. It was Elliot's way to ask from time to time during a scene if I was comfortable, safe, and wasn't budding towards a panic. Elliot lifted his head from my neck, looking into my eyes, searching for his answer. I nodded once. He smiled, kissed my cheek and thrusted into me again.

The feelings of fullness were maddening, but the way his cock slid at just the right angle to hit all the right spots was addictive. Elliot stuck to a slow but steady pace of fucking me. His mouth moved all over my skin. From my neck, to my jaw, to my breasts, to my cheek; nowhere was safe from his affection, driving my mind further into that damnably wonderful haze.

I was moments from coming again when he withdrew himself. Whining and shaking with need, I lifted my hips off the sheets, begging him not to tease me like this. But My concern was for naught as his cock was quickly replaced by his tongue. Elliot sucked my swollen bundle of nerves into his mouth, fingers pumping into me with a fervor I was used to. Though, being used to it made no change in how naturally my body succumbed to his whims.

"Remember, little Princess, no coming unless it's my cock buried in you," he said with a chuckle.

Every part of me was on fire, and he was toying with me again. He knew how much I loved to be a good girl, that I would do my damnedest to hold it back until his cock was plunged deep in me. His tongue was just so good, fingers brushing that weak spot of mine. Elliot was setting me up in a losing battle. And I did, in fact, lose.

Elliot laughed against my thigh as I came again around his fingers and tongue. As the echoes of pleasure subsided once more, he kissed his way up my body, making a tsk tsk said with each kiss.

"My little princess, being so naughty. How am I to punish you this time? Should I not give you any more of my cock?" I shook my head no, begging him not to deny me that. Having his cum inside me meant so much to me. Having that withheld was a punishment I loathed more than any other. "I'm your master, and you don't listen to me. What other way am I to teach you a lesson?" he cooed.

I shook and tugged against my bonds, trying to touch him, to show him just how sorry I was for coming earlier than he wanted me to. Elliot leaned in over my breasts, capturing a nub between his teeth and giving it a tug. I screamed into my gag as the sensation of pain sent shocks right down to my clit. A few seconds later he let go and raised his head to level with mine, our eyes drinking in each other's.

"Hmm, instead of denying you my cum, I might just keep you like this and sleep on the couch."

"Nn! Pmmnphm mnphphmr, N'm phnrrm! PHn fmrm fmrm phnrrm!" I protested loudly.

"I'm sure you're very sorry, but I still have to punish you naughty girl." Elliot paused for a moment. "I'll be nice tonight. You've already endured one punishment today. Tomorrow I'll figure something out, but tonight, I need to reconnect with my princess too badly."

Elliot thrust into me, filling me completely once more. But instead of the slow and steady pace he held earlier, now was more primal, more frenzied. He fucked like a man possessed until the only sound as loud as my moans was the sound of our bodies colliding.

Twitching inside me, I knew he was close. Desperate to come with him, I lifted my hips off the bed as best I could in order to give him a better angle. He took it with glee, smiling and stroking my cheek as he slammed into me repeatedly. Finally, with a loud groan, he slammed into me one last time, erupting inside me. We came together in unison, though I was a bit behind, just as he liked it. My walls squeezed and squeezed until there was nothing left and all inside me was painted white with his mark. Elliot collapsed off of me, panting wildly. I was just as spent as he was, but somehow he found the reserves to undo my ball gag and untie my wrists.

Once I was completely free, he plopped into bed again and I rolled on top of him, head resting over his heart. I loved listening to the frantic beating of it afterwards. Nothing was quite like it, because I knew the heart was beating for me. We quickly became a tangled mess of limbs as I craned my neck to allow myself to kiss under his jaw.

"Thank you, Master. I promise I'll take my punishment without question or complaint tomorrow."

"Good girl, Princess. Nighttime ritual and we can sleep."

With great difficulty, I found the strength to push myself off him, then slid upward to give him a goodnight kiss.

"Sleep well, Master."

"You too, Princess."

I laid back down, my head over his chest, and closed my eyes. Seconds from letting sleep claim me, I said one last thing.

"I love you, Elliot."

"I love you too, Jessica."


12