His Professor Aunt Pt. 04

Story Info
Katie figures out the real deal between Sarah and Mike.
6.2k words
4.78
19.1k
40
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Author's Note, Thanks again to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, Katie texted Sarah a change of plans. She wanted to take the two of them out to an early dinner at a good restaurant. Sarah picked up Mike after classes and together, they met Katie at a French bistro. They found her, already sitting in a booth.

"My favorite place and I wanted to treat you," Katie started. Mike found himself seated between these lovely ladies. Sarah moved the conversation along, as her lovers were distracted by other thoughts.

"If I had known, I would have dressed a little nicer for this place," Mike said, looking at Katie's blouse that showed off her serious cleavage.

"Don't worry," Katie said, patting his thigh, then left her hand there, until orders were taken.

They chatted through the meal. Mike learned Katie had a daughter and a son, now married. But Sarah could see the prospective lovers were anxious to go, and ate a quick dinner. Katie followed in her car.

As they entered the living room, Sarah said, "I have email to attend to. So, I'll just leave you two to, uh, get to know each other."

As Sarah vanished, Katie and Mike turned to each other. Mike couldn't think of anything to say, then thought of last night. "Uh, I have to confess, I couldn't help hearing you and Aunt Sarah last night."

"Oh? Liked what you heard?"

"Let's just say it sounded kinda... passionate."

Katie moved close to him. "But did you like the sound of it?"

Mike instinctively kissed her, carefully; trying to feel her reaction. Katie instantly liked his lips. And as he pulled back, she put her arms around him to hold the kiss. His arms were soon around her and the kissing became passionate, with tongues probing each other's mouth.

"Maybe we should move this to my room," Mike suggested. He took her hand and Katie eagerly followed. He barely closed the door, when Katie grabbed him and kissed him wildly.

"You are quite a cutie, Mike! I can't believe Sarah hasn't tried to bed you herself."

"Aunt Sarah?! No! She's my aunt!"

"All the better for me, then." Katie replied, kissing him hard again.

Mike was liking the attentions of this voluptuous woman. Especially her tits pressing against his chest. And he wanted to see them. He pulled her top off, then unfastened her bra. As her pendulous breasts fell free, Mike just admired them. They were the kind of tits an eighteen-year-old, like Mike, could get lost in.

"Like big tits, Mike?"

His reply was to lift one to his mouth and suck on the nipple, keeping his eyes on Katie. Katie blushed. 'Bedroom eyes,' she thought. Mike returned his lips to hers. More than to just fuck her, Mike wanted to conquer her; to truly make love to her. He wondered how many times he could make her cum tonight. 'More than Sarah?' he wondered. And he knew that a woman like Katie, was bound to reciprocate.

He pulled his T-shirt off and kissed her again, plunging his tongue into her mouth, and feeling the bare flesh of her tits against his chest. Katie wanted more; she was eager to see his cock. She unzipped his jeans and knelt to help him out of them. Then pulled his briefs down. And the object she wanted popped out. She held his cock in both hands, feeling the hardness of a young, virile man, and looked at him like he had given her a gift. She sucked on it a bit and Mike sighed before remembering his goal.

He pulled Katie to her feet and kissed her before pushing her onto the bed. Katie's skirt and panties were soon off, and Mike got a chance to gaze at her body. "Katie! Doesn't your husband make love to you every night?"

"Why do you think I'm here?"

Mike climbed on top of her. He wanted to feel his cock pressed against her body, and to let her feel it against her. But his goal was to pleasure her. He kissed her, then looked her in the eyes. "Katie, I want to make love to you; to please you, tonight," he told her, before moving to her luscious tits. Mike felt his line was corny, but it was true, he did want to please her.

Katie was swooning. She couldn't believe he was eighteen and taking charge. And more, he wanted to please her! "Oh..." she sighed, as he sucked on her tits. He cupped one and sucked on it then put his face in her cleavage as Katie pressed her tits together. He could have spent some time like this, but refocused on his goal. He slid down, kissing and licking her soft belly, as one hand fondled her tits, while the other caressed a thigh.

Katie closed her eyes as she felt him part her legs. She was happy to let him lead now. Mike kissed her inner thigh. He was becoming quite taken by this delicate spot. He teased Katie, by gently breathing on her trimmed bush and could see she was holding her breath, in anticipation.

"Oh, shit!" Katie cried out uncontrollably, as his tongue slipped into her womanhood.

Sarah had left the door to her office open, hoping to hear any happenings. A grin crossed her face, when she heard her friend moan.

Mike was enjoying another pussy. And realized that this pussy, just yesterday, was tasted by Sarah. It was a little thrill. And maybe something to compare notes on. He quickly remembered his task, and began licking Katie's clit. Katie was grasping one of her tits and moaning, as Mike reached for the other. He discovered she was very passionate and quickly getting aroused. Mike raised the stakes by probing her entrance with two fingers while his tongue lavished attention to her clit.

Katie's body undulated as the edge came closer. "Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck yes... Oh... God!" she screamed, as she shook to a deep orgasm. Her body thrashed as she continued to moan. It was a hard climax, but eventually she relaxed. Mike gave her a few seconds before licking her clit again.

"Mike! Fuck... No! Oh fuck! Fuuuck..." she cried, as another orgasm quickly washed over her. "Oh Mike! stop, no! No more!" she giggled, pushing his head away while trying to collect herself.

"Mike! Damn! Where'd you learn to do that."

"A few lovers now. I guess I'm a quick learner," he said, pulling beside her. "But I do like pleasing a woman, especially one like you," he added, looking seriously into her eyes, before planting his lips on hers.

Katie shivered. His looks, his words, his attentions to her. 'He was fucking hot,' she thought to herself.

Now, Katie wanted his cock. But in her pussy or her mouth? She decided to suck him off first. She moved him to his back and kissed her way to his crotch; then, kneeling by his hip, held his manhood to her face, feeling it. She looked at him, and in one move, sucked it deep into her mouth.

Mike just sighed, as Katie hummed, enjoying giving him his due. She bobbed on his rod, occasionally licking it while her hand stroked his lean body. Mike's hand found a dangling tit and played with it. Katie could feel he was close, and gave his cock long, steady strokes in her mouth. She felt his hips start jerking, followed by his cock spasming in her mouth. He groaned, as his cock erupted. Katie cupped his sack as spurt after spurt hit the back of her mouth, doing her best to swallow his seed.

"Oh, my God..." Mike murmured, as Katie licked up the cum that slipped past her lips.

"You can cum in my mouth, anytime," Katie offered, as she finished licking his shaft. She was pleased to find his cock was still hard enough, but Mike pulled on her arm. "Sit on my face! I want to taste you again."

Katie was not going to refuse such an offer, and straddling his face, looked at his eyes beaming at her, as his tongue slipped into her wet sheath. "Fuck!" she gasped. She closed her eyes and reached for her breasts, but found his hands had beat her to them. He mashed her voluptuous tits and pinched her nipples, as Katie put her hands over his. His hands and his tongue felt heavenly, and she looked at him again, only to find his smoldering eyes focused on her.

It was all too much, and Katie's body pulsated, then convulsed, to another orgasm. "Oh... Oh..." she cried over and over, gasping for air, as his tongue worked her pussy. It eventually passed and she lifted off his face; her clit feeling overstimulated. She looked at him again and shivered. This hot-looking man, and his sole attention was on her!

Katie needed his manhood inside her, and straddled it. His cock was rock hard, and she positioned it at her sopping entrance. Both lovers moaned, as his manhood plunged deep into her inner sanctum. She ground on him, as she eyed this handsome young thing, whose cock was deep inside her. "Fuck!" she murmured, enjoying the sensation. He pulled her so her pendulous tits were within reach of his mouth, and he latched on, sucking and licking each nipple. Katie dragged her tits over his face, letting Mike feel their soft flesh.

She sat up again, riding him, then felt his thumb on her clit. Every time she plunged down, she got a jolt of stimulation. Both were getting close, but Mike wanted to make sure Katie came first.

"Fuck, Katie! You look so hot! I want to feel you cum on my cock!" he whispered to her.

The stimulation and his words hit her. With a loud moan and a shudder, she came. Mike pulled her to him and planted a hard kiss on her lips, as her breathing spasmed. Now, he drove his cock into her and quickly groaned into her mouth, as his sperm flooded her womb with each thrust of his erupting cock. Katie was wild. Her lover cumming inside her as she came, deepened her climax.

Spent, she laid her head on his chest, and felt his enveloping hands on her back. They lay together for a while, enjoying the feeling of each other's skin and their touches.

"Mike! Fuck, that was great," Katie whispered to him, after recovering her composure. His cock slipped out of her dripping pussy, and she lay next to him, putting her head on his chest and feeling his masculine body. "I don't know how Sarah can keep her hands off you," she teased.

"She's my aunt!" he reminded her, knowing the real truth.

"You have a beautiful cock. Mind?" she asked, before moving to it and licked their mingled juices off it.

Mike sighed. Katie knew how to make love to a cock. She licked and sucked and got her hoped-for-reward--his growing cock. And Mike was ready to have at it. He put her on all fours and drilled her pussy from behind.

"Yes!" Katie hissed, feeling his shaft go deep as his hands groped her swinging orbs. "Fuck me!" she cried, as she pressed back against his thrusting shaft. He pounded away, fondling her tits, then Katie felt his finger on her clit. "Uung!" she moaned, burying her face in the pillow, as Katie's ardor rose fast. He felt her body tense as she continued to moan, then she shuddered and gasped to one more orgasm.

Mike pounded her wildly, until Katie collapsed forward. He was eager for release, himself, and rolled her on her back. He wanted to cum inside her, face-to-face. Katie felt his body on hers, then his hard cock slide into her soaking womanhood. She looked at his eyes, blazing with desire--desire for her!

As he drove his rod deep, Katie could see he wanted to plant his sperm inside her. "Cum in me!" she cried, "Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me!" as his eyes were locked on hers.

With a groan, he drove as deep as he could, and held it a second; he planted his face in her neck before thrusting again and again, releasing his seed in her womb, as Katie just held him in his primal passion.

Now spent, Mike rested, as Katie's hands swept over his back, as both enjoyed the post-coital bliss. They rested some time before Katie excused herself and readied for bed. She headed out the bedroom door naked, his cum dripping down her leg. When she returned, Mike, remembering the charade of his proper relationship with Sarah, put on his robe and took his turn.

On his return, he tossed the robe and slipped into his bed next to Katie. "It's not often I get to sleep with a lover after a night of wild sex," she told him. Mike placed his head on her breast and traced the curves of the other with a finger. "Like my tits, don't you."

"I like all of you," he replied diplomatically.

"But you like my tits."

"They're like icing on a cake. But yes, I love your tits. I think I'd love to spend an afternoon just making love to them," he replied, giving a nipple a little kiss.

'Oh, fuck, he has a way,' Katie thought.

Mike turned out the light, as Katie turned to her side. He spooned her, a hand cupping her full breasts. As she drifted off to sleep, Katie reflected on his ability to please a woman, and how he could have learned it.

*****

Saturday morning, Katie woke. She saw the glimmer of daylight and a look at the clock found it was just past six AM. She carefully slipped out of bed, not wanting to wake Mike, then went to Sarah's room and sat on her bed. Sarah felt the bed move and turned, "Mmm..." she murmured, before opening her eyes to see Katie.

"Expecting someone else?" Katie smirked.

"Katie! Good morning!" Sarah replied, pulling Katie to her for a kiss. "So, last night?"

"Oh Sarah! He's good. Too good! And he's quite asleep at the moment," she whispered. "Sarah, tell me, have you slept with him?"

"Katie! He's my nephew!"

"Yes, a tempting nephew. And one who knows how to please a woman. A talent that would be hard to learn, except from an experienced woman. Sarah, I hope you can trust me. Hell! I trust you. You know way too much about my affairs."

Sarah knew her friend was right. But this secret was beyond the pale. "Come, let's get some coffee," Sarah responded quietly. She grabbed a robe and offered one to Katie.

In the kitchen, Sarah poured two cups and looked at her friend. "Katie..." she paused for a long time. "Yes, I trust you like no one else. And yes, I made love to my nephew, there!"

"Is he sleeping with you every night?"

Sarah just nodded.

"Fuck! I wish I had a nephew like that in my bed every night!" Katie whispered, trying her best to keep her voice down.

"But he is my nephew."

"So... fucking... what! He's a hot stud! Plenty of women would love to have him in their bed every night. Damn, girl. I'm jealous! So, what! If I'm the only one who knows, enjoy him while you can."

A grin formed on Sarah's face. "Can I tell you?"

"You damned better!"

"Oh, fuck, Katie. I've wanted to tell someone. I knew he had a crush on me, so I asked him about it. He confessed and I could see he felt awful admitting it. Then he asked me about my feelings."

"Yeah?" Katie asked.

"I just kissed him. Well, things escalated from there. He came in me twice that night. Oh Katie! I was his first! Fuck! Don't ever tell him I said that."

Katie smirked, and asked her to continue.

"Oh, Katie. I'm not sure how much I taught him. He took to eating pussy like a pro." Then added wryly, "I don't think I need to tell you that."

Katie gave her a knowing look.

"That first weekend, I don't know how many times he made me cum. Katie, he agreed this had to be an open relationship. He brought a girl home and fucked her one weekend. Then guess what happened."

Katie just waited.

"Tuesday, he brought home a friend of his. He's on the swim team! Fuck, what a body. We fucked all night. That's partly why I wanted him to meet you. I owed him one."

"Well, glad I could help," Katie giggled.

The women compared notes on his lovemaking skill, until Mike appeared in the kitchen. He found two women in robes and plenty of eye-pleasing cleavage.

"Mike!" Katie started, "We were just talking about you."

Sarah shot her a look. She realized she had given away their secret before asking him. "Mike, come sit, I... We need to talk."

Mike had on a T-shirt and jeans. It was the first time he dressed on a Saturday morning, since he and Sarah had become lovers. He grabbed a cup of coffee, and sat next to Sarah.

"Mike, listen. Katie is a close friend. And we share many secrets, and..."

Katie interrupted, "And I pried out of her that you two are lovers. It wasn't hard to figure out who you practiced your lovemaking skills on. So don't blame your aunt."

Mike grinned, "So I can just call you Sarah again?"

"Yes, Mike." Sarah laughed. "And I think we can trust our mutual lover," she added, giving Katie a sensual kiss.

Mike stared. He had never seen two women kiss. And these two women!

"Mike, make your lovers those omelets. Oh, but one thing," Sarah added. She went to him and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. "You wore boxers! Smart." She got him out of his jeans then pulled his tee off. "This, Katie, is how I enjoy my Saturday mornings. Now, make us some eggs," Sarah added, followed by a lingering kiss on Mike's lips.

Katie and Sarah watched their mutual, eighteen-year-old lover, in only boxers, cook and serve breakfast. He sat between them and found himself being flirted with, as they ate.

"Mike! Great as always. Oh, sit, I'll clean up," Sarah told him.

As she cleaned up, Katie turned to him, "Yes, I see he has many talents, Sarah."

Sarah smirked at her.

"Yes, well, thank you, Mike," Katie added sultrily, followed by a kiss. "Yes, many talents," she repeated, followed by a longer, deeper kiss.

Sarah had finished cleaning up and found her lovers still kissing. She put an arm around each, kissing Mike on the neck. "So, Mike, aren't you playing basketball with your friends today?" she asked, with a seductive tone.

"Uh, noon," he stuttered.

"Ah, a good hour before you have to leave. Maybe we can go to the living room and discuss where, um, all this is headed," Sarah suggested.

As they headed to the sofa, Mike whispered in Sarah's ear. She gave him an approving smile. Katie sat and found herself sandwiched between her old lover and her new one. "So, you enjoyed your night with Mike?" Sarah started.

"Yes, he is... oh!" Katie paused, as Mike started planting kisses on her neck. "Quite a lover. He certainly knows how... to... please..." she trailed off, closing her eyes as he ran his tongue over her ear. Next, she felt Sarah's lips on hers and the two were soon sharing tongues. Sarah outlined her mouth with her lips, then turned Katie's head to Mike. He kissed her sensuously, as Sarah took her turn on Katie's neck.

This wasn't the first time Katie had shared a man with Sarah. But this seemed different--slower. Sarah untied Katie's robe and slipped it off her shoulder, and began kissing it. Katie craned her neck to give her more access, and Mike took the opportunity to open her robe to expose her glorious tits. She felt Mike's finger gently trace the curve of her breast.

Sarah's lips were on Katie's again, as Mike lifted her heavy breast to his mouth and sucked on the nipple. "Oh, my God, you two," Katie murmured.

"Mike and I decided you needed some attention, that's all," Sarah told her before plunging her tongue into Katie's mouth. Mike held both tits now, and licked each nipple as Sarah continued to kiss her with increasing passion.

Mike knelt on the floor to Katie's side for better access to her luscious tits. Sarah looked at Mike enjoying himself, and decided to join him. Katie found a lover on each of her tits, sucking and licking. Mike found it incredible, watching Sarah make love to one of Katie's pendulous breasts as he sucked on the other.

They lavished attention to her breasts a while, before Sarah spread Katie's legs and knelt between them. Mike watched amazed, as with a gasp from Katie, Sarah planted her mouth over Katie's wet lovebox. He gave Katie a deep kiss, his tongue darting in, as Katie pressed Sarah's head to her crotch. Mike returned to sucking on her tits as Sarah licked her pussy feverishly.

Katie moaned over and over, as both her erogenous zones were pleasured. In little time, Katie's breathing became erratic. Sarah could see it coming and concentrated on her clit, as Mike sucked hard on one tit as he groped the other.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers
12