His Professor Aunt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sarah... Sarah... Fuck!" Katie screamed, as she arched her back then convulsed in ecstasy. She held onto Mike's head until her climax eased, and pushed Sarah's head away. "Fuck... That felt good!" Katie giggled, then pulled Mike to her for a hard kiss. "Fuck! I want to suck on your cock!"

"Later," Sarah ordered, as she stood. "Mike, almost time to go. Oh, take my car. Katie and I will entertain ourselves until you get back.

As Mike stood, Katie put an arm around his waist and with the other hand pulled down his boxers as his shaft popped out. She pressed her face to it. "Nice and hard. I hope you can hold out until you get back." She kissed his cock, then patted him on the butt to send him on his way.

As Mike headed to his room to change, Sarah sat beside Katie. "Sarah!" Katie started, "He's in your bed every night?"

"Well, except the nights he brings me home a lover."

"Fuck! Lucky girl! I'm jealous!" Katie exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her.

"Yes, I'm feeling a bit... pressed? He probably knows more young guys than women I can line up for him. But... Oh fuck, this is going to be a fun semester!"

Mike came to the living room to say he was off, only to find Sarah's head in Katie's lap. "Hurry back!" the women told him.

The women lay languidly, as Sarah caressed Katie's breasts as Katie, in turn, put her fingers between Sarah's legs. Her adroit fingers, along with sucking on Katie's well-endowed tits, brought Sarah to an orgasm, pleasing Katie, who wanted to even the day's score. The ladies decided to retire to the back yard to sunbathe, until Mike returned.

Mike came back late afternoon and found them, naked, enjoying the last rays of the sun. "This looks pretty!" he declared, before walking up to his aunt and giving her a long, sensual kiss.

"Do I get one?" Katie asked, innocently. Mike gave her an equal kiss as Sarah watched, admiring his ability to please women.

"Damn, Sarah. In your bed every night?"

Sarah stood and gave him another kiss. "Mmm... Sweaty. Well, you take a shower. I'll start dinner."

"Sweaty?" Katie said, standing. "Ooh, yes," she added, stroking his chest. "I could use a shower too. Mind if I join you?"

"Just save him for tonight, Katie!" Sarah mockingly admonished her, as she put on her robe.

"If you want to join me, I imagine Sarah won't mind us using her shower."

As Sarah started in the kitchen, Mike went and started the hot water in the shower then stripped, as Katie admired. Under the warm water, they shared some kisses, rubbing their soapy bodies together, then Mike soaped up Katie's tits, playing with them, as she soaped his cock to erection. "You'll just have to wait until later," Katie told him seductively, followed by a kiss before they got out and dried off.

With dinner over, the three were primed for lovemaking and went to Sarah's bedroom, where they undressed. Sarah pulled Katie to her for a deep kiss. Katie found herself sandwiched as Mike pressed her from behind, kissing her neck. And she could feel his growing cock press against her butt. She turned her head to Mike for a kiss, as Sarah took her turn licking Katie's neck.

"I want that cock inside me!" Katie exclaimed, impatiently.

Sarah gave her a seductive look and pushed Katie to the bed. "Then I have to make sure you're ready for him." And with little ado, spread Katie's legs and dove into her lovebox. Mike paused to watch his aunt eat out Katie with relish. The little sexual encounter the three had this morning seemed a blur to him. But now, Sarah's bisexual side truly hit him, as well as the reality he was about to experience a threesome. He moved to Katie, lavishing kisses on her lips, neck, and breasts.

Sarah worked Katie's clit to the edge of climax, when she pulled back. "Fuck! Sarah! Don't stop!"

But Sarah ignored her plea for release. And after a kiss on her sopping pussy, told her, "Well, Mike will have to help you."

Mike rolled on his back, pulling Katie on top of him. She was desperate to get his cock inside her and knelt over his hard shaft. "Fuck, yes!" she moaned, as it slipped deep into her velvety entrance.

Katie rode him wildly, desperate for sexual release, as Sarah lay by Mike, her first chance to watch him fuck another woman. "Fuck 'em, Katie!" she egged her on, followed by a finger on her clit.

"Oh, oh..." Katie continued to moan until, with a gasp, she came, her body spasming, grinding on his cock.

His cock was still rock hard inside her, as she came down from her orgasm. "Good! You didn't cum yet." Sarah told Mike, "My turn!" She straddled Mike's face and lowered her pussy onto his welcoming mouth. "Yes..." she hissed, as his tongue slid into her lovebox. Katie watching her grind on her nephew's face, reached around for Sarah's tits, as she, in turn, ground on Mike's rod.

Mike realized he was pleasuring two women at the same time. He focused on getting Sarah off, trying not to cum, himself. "Fuck! Yeah, Mike, there," Sarah murmured, as both her lovers pleasured her. She leaned back on Katie who, in turn, pinched her nipples, sending her over the edge. "Oh, fuck! Oh..." Sarah cried, as she came; Katie wrapping her arms around her, feeling her climax.

And Mike, feeling Sarah cumming on his mouth, came as well, thrusting his hips, as he unleashed his seed into Katie's womb. As his orgasm ebbed, he looked into Sarah's affectionate eyes, expressing the afterglow of her orgasm.

Sarah climbed off Mike's soaking face and turned to Katie, his cock still inside her. "Pumped a nice load into your fucking pussy, didn't he?" Sarah exclaimed, giving Katie a hard kiss. In one move, she pulled Katie off him and onto her back. "I'm going to eat that cum out of you!" she continued, as she got on top of Katie in a sixty-nine. Mike heard Katie moan loudly, as Sarah eagerly lapped up his cum oozing from her well-used slit. It was incredibly erotic, watching his aunt pleasure Katie, and his hand began caressing Sarah's back. Katie's tongue was soon probing Sarah's pussy.

Sarah was consumed with pleasuring Katie when she felt a second tongue on her pussy. Katie worked her clit, as her nephew worked her love box and his hands stroked her back and ass. "Fuck..." Sarah moaned to this new attention. His cock was eager to enter the pussy he had free access to these past few weeks. Sarah felt him kneeling behind her. And with his hands on her hips, and Katie guiding it, his shaft plunged deep into Sarah's womanhood.

"Fuck..." Sarah moaned again, as his cock began slowly sliding in and out of her wet core. Katie watched in fascination, as his manhood burrowed into her friend's pussy just inches from her face. And that it was Sarah's nephew's cock made it hotter. She started licking Sarah's clit as Mike slid his cock in and out causing Sarah to moan some more. Occasionally pulling it out to let Katie suck on it before plunging it back into Sarah's depths.

Mike picked up the pace, seeing Sarah getting quite aroused from this attention. She was pushing back now as Katie's tongue licked both cock and clit as they slid by. He could feel the orgasm build in Sarah, and holding onto her hips, pounded her hard.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried, as she came hard. And with Sarah cumming on his manhood, Mike's cock exploded into Sarah's inner sanctum, filling her with his seed. Katie watched transfixed, as his cock throbbed, pumping his sperm into his aunt. As both orgasms ended, Mike just held his cock inside her a minute, feeling his cock enveloped by his aunt's velvety sheath.

He pulled out and watched, as it was Katie's turn to enjoy his cum overflowing Sarah's pussy. Sarah laid her head on Katie's thigh, enjoying both the afterglow of a deep orgasm and her friend's attention to her cum-filled pussy.

Mike lay on his back and his lovers got on either side, as they shared kisses and looks. Having watched him pump Sarah full of cum, Katie looked hungrily at his cock, hoping for more. She kissed her way down his body before taking his semi-hard cock into her mouth. With Sarah's kisses and Katie's sucking, it wasn't long before this eighteen-year-old's cock was ready for action again.

Her lovers positioned Katie on her back, and with Mike beside her, he lifted her leg while Sarah held his cock at her entrance. "Oh..." Katie moaned, feeling it slip into her entrance. Sarah's lips were sucking her generous tits and Mike kissed her sensually. With his cock inside her and Sarah's fingers finding her clit, Katie was in heaven.

Mike turned to Sarah for a kiss, before locking his eyes on Katie's. The intensity of his gaze gave her a shiver. Next, Sarah gave her a passionate kiss before whispering, "Like his cock inside you? A hot young guy, shoving his cock deep in your pussy?" Sarah was working her clit hard, and it had the desired effect. Katie moaned loudly, as her body spasmed. Both her lovers worked her hard, increasing her climax.

As the orgasm eased, she found two sets of lips on hers. She found them both looking at her, pleased with their efforts. "Fuck! That was an orgasm!" Katie declared, as she caught her breath.

Mike was still hard and was ready for another pussy. He pulled out of Katie and rolled on his back; his stiff rod waiting. Sarah eagerly straddled him, and, eyes closed, felt his manhood drive deep into her core, yet again. Mike pulled her to his lips and the two kissed as he thrust his cock into her, Sarah wrapped in his arms.

Katie watched for a minute. She could see there was something intimate between them, more than lust. She moved closer to get her share of kisses, as Mike continued pounding Sarah's pussy faster. He continued to pump his cock in and out, as he held her on top of him. Katie licked her neck and caressed her back, as Sarah's passion rose. Sarah moaned into Mike's lips, as the orgasm hit. He thrust and thrust, as he felt her cum.

Sarah rested her head on his shoulder feeling the warmth of another climax, as Katie kissed her back. "Fuck, Mike!" she murmured. He was still hard, and she wanted Katie to have one more turn. She pushed her on her back and gave Mike a look. He knew what to do, and got between Katie's legs.

"Yes!" Katie hissed, as she felt him on top of her. His shaft drove easily into her core, before taking deeper strokes. She looked into the eyes of her young lover, as his cock continued to drive home. She found Sarah's lips on hers, as her ardor rose again.

"Want his seed inside you?" Sarah whispered to her. "His cum deep inside you? His throbbing cock filling your pussy?"

Her teasing had the desired effect on both her lovers, as Mike groaned with one more deep thrust of his cock into Katie's womanhood. And Katie came as well, knowing he was pumping his sperm into her womb. Sarah watched with pleasure, as her lovers shared a mutual orgasm. When it was over, Mike buried his face in Katie's neck as the lovers enjoyed the aftermath of a shared orgasm.

The three lay together a while, basking in an evening of lovemaking and orgasms. "I hope you're staying the night," Sarah asked Katie.

"I'd love to share your bed with your lover," Katie replied, then turned to Mike, "You're not the first man we shared. But I must say this was the best."

That night, Katie found herself sleeping between her younger lovers.

*****

Sarah woke first, Sunday morning. She looked at her lovers and reflected warmly on the previous night's passionate lovemaking. She reached over Katie and tapped Mike before giving Katie a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmm..." Katie murmured, then felt Mike's lips on her shoulder. "Oh, my... What a way to wake up."

"Morning, Katie," Sarah said quietly. "I was just thinking about last night."

"Mmm, yes!" Katie replied, turning to Sarah as Mike spooned her; his hand finding a soft breast.

"When do you have to pick up John?"

"John? Fuck! Don't remind me." Then, "His plane comes in this afternoon. Gotta get back soon and get ready. What time is it."

"Time enough!" Sarah smirked, as she pushed Mike's head down while planting her lips on Katie's. Mike knew his duty; to send Katie off with one last session of lovemaking. He parted Katie's legs, and after planting a few kisses on her legs and hips, slipped his tongue into her womanhood.

"Fuck..." Katie sighed, as he found her clit, followed by Sarah sucking on her nipple. Katie was soon enraptured by her lovers. This passionate ménage à trois she was experiencing, would likely be followed by an uninspired session with her husband tonight.

As Mike's tongue worked Katie's inner core, Sarah kissed her, trying to give her one last, special experience before Katie returned to her everyday life. As Katie's ardor neared release, Sarah pushed Mike's head away. She knew Katie needed that special connection. And that Mike's manhood was ready. Katie felt Mike's body on hers and opened her eyes, to see his blazing eyes staring back at her.

"Oh..." Katie gasped, as his rod slipped into her womanhood.

"Feels so good having him inside you, yes?" Sarah whispered in her ear, as Mike slowly fucked her. In and out--slow and deep. Katie wrapped her arms around his lean body, feeling this man fucking her. She locked her eyes on his, trying to convey her desire--her need for his sperm inside her again. And Mike could sense it, as he pounded her harder.

Eyes locked on each other, their mutual passion increased, until Katie cried out in pleasure as she came. Mike's ardor was soon unleashed as he groaned; thrusting his cock deep into Katie's pussy; filling her with his seed.

One more shared orgasm. It felt like it went on a long time before it passed. Katie caressed her lover, enjoying the feeling of one more load of his sperm inside her again.

Sarah kissed her lovers. "You rest a bit, I'll shower first then make coffee," she offered. As she headed off, the spent lovers just felt each other a while, before taking their turn in the shower.

They met Sarah in the kitchen, and Katie gave her a hug. "Thank you for a wonderful weekend."

"It was wonderful for all of us," came the reply. "Mike, make us your omelets!"

They enjoyed breakfast together, before Katie had to head home. "I hope you'll share Mike again, soon. Mike, you owe me that afternoon of making love to my tits. I didn't forget!" Katie reminded him, with a smirk.

After they saw Katie off, Sarah and Mike returned to the house. Sarah gave him a hug. "Thank you, Mike. Katie needed that."

"Oh my God!" Mike replied. "As if it was a hardship. Making love to you both! It was incredible."

Sarah gleamed. "Yes! Now, don't you have assignments to do?"

And with that, the two headed off to their duties. That night, Mike again slept in Sarah's bed, enjoying his special woman sleeping next to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note, more chapters are to come, but may be a while.

12