His Professor Aunt Pt. 05

Story Info
She meets two of his friends, and he meets one of hers.
5.1k words
4.72
18.2k
33
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Author's Note, Thanks again to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------

On a Monday evening, Sarah and Mike cooked, then enjoyed dinner together. As they finished cleaning up, Mike came up behind Sarah and wrapped her in his arms. He kissed her neck then asked, "Wanna watch some TV?"

Sarah never ceased to be amazed by this eighteen-year-old's sensuality. A sensuality that seemed beyond his age and in tune with hers. She turned to her nephew, and gave him a long kiss. "Sounds good."

Sarah curled up on the sofa next to Mike, as he looked for something to watch. She was appreciating him more and more. Having a live-in lover like Mike, and the freedom for each to explore other relationships, seemed the perfect arrangement to her.

As the movie started, he put his arm around Sarah and held her close. It still amazed Mike that he could be so intimate with her. And an intimacy that gave him a certain liberty. His hand soon found her breast, as he traced its ample curves. Sarah smirked, feigning concentration on the movie. But she knew where he was headed and wanted it, too.

"You're making it hard to watch the movie," she whispered, as he nibbled on her neck.

Their lips met and all pretense of watching TV vanished. Tongues explored each other's mouth, as he unbuttoned her blouse. Their eyes met and Sarah knew what he wanted. She smiled at him as she removed her blouse, followed by her bra. She pulled his T-shirt off before his lips fell on Sarah's nipples. As he lavished his attention on them, she undid his belt, then felt the bulge in his jeans.

"Something needs some freedom," she quipped, as she unzipped his jeans and pulled them off, releasing his cock. Mike reciprocated and both were naked, kissing and feeling each other's body. His hand slipped between her thighs as they continued to kiss, then he started to move between her legs.

"No!" She told him, "Sit."

Sarah straddled him, before grinding her slit against his hardening shaft as their lips met again. She pleasured herself this way for a while, as Mike alternated his attentions between her lips and her nipples. Sarah was ready for him now, and with a gentle smile, placed his cock at her entrance and lowered herself onto it.

"Oh, Sarah, just stay there a second," he whispered to her, as he wrapped her in his arms. "I love feeling myself inside you." Sarah felt it also. His hands caressing her back, as his cock was buried deeply in her inner sanctum, gave her pause. This sensual young man, her lover this past month, was bringing out more than physical passion in her. It was a connection between them. It wasn't love, she reminded herself, but it was something.

Sarah rode him casually, as she alternated between kissing him and gazing into his admiring eyes. Those eyes brought out her passion, and with time, she rode him harder. And she could feel his ardor rise, as well. She was soon on edge and held him tightly when the orgasm hit. Her gasps and shuddering body, let Mike know she was cumming. And Sarah's orgasm triggered his cock to release his seed deep in Sarah.

She was wild in ecstasy. Knowing he was pumping his cum into her, always increased her passion. When the orgasms passed, Sarah held his face in her hands and smiled at him, reflecting on this special, complicated relationship. No words were needed, as she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling his spent rod still inside her.

They stayed this way for a long time, until Sarah joked, "Well, so much for this movie. We could turn in early and read."

Mike settled in next to her with a book. It was still extraordinary to him. To be sleeping with his lover-aunt every night, like they were any other couple.

*****

Tuesday, Sarah had lunch with a fellow professor at the faculty lounge. "Amy, here!" Sarah called to her.

Amy was in the history department. She was in her mid-forties and divorced three years ago. "Sarah, been a while. What have you been up to?" They caught up on their lives and the current semester, before Amy got to what she was really interested in. "So, how's the love life? Any new conquests?"

"Oh, a couple." Sarah said, with a smirk.

"I'm happy to take any discards. I still remember that senior last year. What was his name?"

"There's a new twist this year. My nephew is staying with me; starting his freshman year."

"Oh, how's that working out?" Amy asked.

Sarah paused, giving her an arched look. "Let's just say, he's made some friends. And he's introduced me to a couple. Oh, he's made a few conquests himself, already."

"Damn!" Amy gasped.

"I'm looking, uh, forward to this term, let's say. Oh, would you like to meet him some time?" Sarah asked, innocently. Amy's smile was answer enough.

As Sarah walked back to her office, she passed the courtyard by the cafeteria and saw Mike with a couple of friends eating lunch. She liked what she saw, so went over to say hello. "Hello, Mike. Who are your friends?"

"Oh, Aunt Sarah! Um, this is Evan and Juan. Guys, this is my aunt, uh, Professor Beck."

"As you're not in any of my classes -- at least not yet -- call me Sarah. Let me guess, you're basketball buddies?"

They acknowledged they were. Juan was a sophomore, Sarah learned. And she liked the look of his subtle, Latin eyes. And Evan was a freckle-faced freshman with a big smile.

"Well, I have a class to teach soon. Nice meeting you," she said, giving Mike a raised eyebrow, before taking her leave. Mike watched his friends stare, as she walked away. He grinned, thinking about his role as procurer for Sarah. When Sarah was out of sight, the conversation returned to football. Mike nonchalantly took out his phone.

"Which one?" he texted Sarah.

"Both," came the reply.

Mike was taken aback a moment by this request, but moved forward. "Hey guys, my aunt is a great cook, and she likes cooking for people. Want to come for dinner some time?"

"A real meal? Count me in," Juan replied. Evan concurred, and Mike texted Sarah. Wednesday evening worked for everyone.

That evening, over dinner, Mike broached the subject, "You really gonna bed them both?"

"If they're interested. And I hope they are. It won't be the first time I had two young studs for an evening. I warned you, Mike, I like young men."

"Yeah, kinda awkward for me. Maybe I'll head to the library and let you have the house for the evening."

"Hmm, I have an idea. Meet me at the courtyard tomorrow for lunch," she told him, as Mike gave her a quizzical look. "You'll have to wait," she continued.

*****

Next day, Mike found a table in the courtyard and started eating his lunch. Soon, he saw Sarah with a woman. A redhead, but otherwise not unlike his aunt, just a bit older.

"Mike, I'd like you to meet Professor Mahan, Amy."

"Oh, hi," he said, standing.

"Finish your lunch," Amy smiled, sitting next to him. Sarah could see in Amy's eyes instant approval. "And call me Amy. Sarah told me a lot about you. Kinda lucky to be a freshman and living off campus."

He grinned at Sarah, thinking about how true that was. They made some small talk. Amy asked what he thought about the school and girls.

"Well, I thought you two should meet," Sarah said. "I have to get back. See you later, Mike," she continued with a knowing look, before heading off.

"So, Mike, I gather it's rather interesting living with Sarah. Oh, I know a bit about her love life. In fact, she told me she had someone coming over tonight."

Mike just nodded.

"Well, I was wondering, would you like to have dinner with me tonight. Oh, nothing special. Do you like Chinese food? I know a little place."

Mike smiled in agreement.

"Good! Why don't I pick you up here. When's your last class?" Amy asked. A time and place were set, and Mike headed off, happily wondering where tonight was headed.

Later that day, Mike saw Amy's car pull up and got in. "Mike, I asked you out to dinner, so I'm paying. I can imagine you're on a budget, no protests. Oh, the restaurant is just two blocks from my townhouse. Mind if I park there and we can walk over?"

Mike agreed. And he could see how this would play out. They walked over to the place and took a booth. It was still early and there were only a few people at the restaurant. Mike was feeling a bit awkward. It was like a date, except Amy was twice his age. They made the usual small talk, which drifted to their personal lives. He learned about her divorce, and she intimated Sarah had hooked her up with lovers. And he told Amy in vague terms about his own love life.

***

Sarah arrived home an hour and a half before her 'guests' would arrive. She wondered if they would get the message about what was coming. So, she decided to change into a short skirt and silk blouse that showed off her cleavage, plus a bra that allowed a hint of her nipples to show through.

As she was cooking, the doorbell rang. "Evan, Juan, come in. Mike won't be joining us. A last-minute date!" Sarah said, with a wink. The looks on her guests' faces told of their approval of her attire. "Come into the kitchen, I'm almost done."

Over dinner, Sarah gently grilled them about their lives. She learned that they were roommates. But she wanted to know about their love lives. "Help me clear the table," she asked, when dinner was over. As they finished up, she turned to them, "My, my, neither of you handsome young men have steady girls? Hard to believe!" The men smiled at the compliment. "I bet the women on campus don't know what they're missing," she added, as the two found her arms around each man's waist.

She looked into Juan's eyes. He quickly realized what was in store and offered his lips, which she gently kissed. Sarah turned to Evan, who had a surprised look on his face. Sarah offered her lips, which he kissed hesitantly.

"Let's not beat around the bush. I think we all know what we want. Come," Sarah declared, taking their hands. She led them to her bedroom, where, after closing the door, turned to Juan and gave him a long, passionate kiss -- her tongue probing his mouth. Next, she turned to Evan. Sarah wasn't sure about Juan's experience, but could see this was new to Evan. She wrapped her arms around the young man's body, and gave him an equal kiss.

She turned in time to see Juan taking off his shirt. "I see Juan gets the idea," she said to Evan, before pulling his T-shirt off. "Help me with my blouse," she asked him, seductively. As the last buttons were undone, Juan, now fully naked, came up behind her and slipped the blouse off her shoulders. And as Sarah gave Evan another kiss, Juan unsnapped her bra before kissing her neck. She pulled back from Evan and slipped off her bra, letting him feast his eyes on her breasts. She took his hands and placed them on her fine orbs, letting him feel them for a minute.

"Juan is naked, time for you to catch up," she told Evan, before turning to Juan. She put her hand on his growing cock before planting another kiss on his lips; both tongues now exploring. She felt Evan unzipping her skirt next. "That's it, Evan," she purred.

When her skirt fell to the floor, Juan took the next prize. He knelt and pulled down her panties and admired her trimmed bush. He kissed and licked her abdomen as Evan came up behind her, his hard cock pressing against her, as his hands reached around and kneaded the soft flesh of her tits. She craned her neck, offering it to Evan.

Sarah found herself being attended to by two young men: one kissing her neck, the other making love to her stomach and hips. When Juan's tongue reached her thigh, she knew he was eager to plunge in. She pulled him to his feet and kissed him, as she stroked his erection, before turning to Evan and gave his cock a pat.

"Up there," Sarah ordered Evan, pointing to the head of the bed. As she lay on her back, Sarah gestured for Evan to kneel by her head then grabbed hold of his eager cock. He watched this beautiful woman lick it, before letting it slide between her soft lips.

Evan sighed, as she gave it a few strokes before she turned to Juan, who was just watching. Sarah spread her legs a bit. And if he hadn't figured out what she wanted, asked, "Do you like the taste of pussy, Juan?"

Sarah had what she wanted; a cock in her mouth and her clit being attended to. She bobbed up and down on Evan's manhood slowly. Her own passions were rising and hoped she could get him off when she came. With one hand holding his cock to her mouth, the other was on Juan's head, guiding it to where she wanted.

While Sarah continued sucking his cock, Evan fondled one of her breasts as he murmured, "Yeah...Oh, yeah..." over and over. Evan suddenly groaned, and with a thrust of his hips, the first spurts of his seed splashed into Sarah's mouth. She felt Juan's fingers probe her well-lubricated slit, and with Evan's cum filling her mouth, triggered her climax. Seeing her cum, as his cock unleashed his sperm between Sarah's velvety lips, deepened Evan's orgasm.

Spent for the moment, Evan rested against the headboard, as Sarah turned to Juan, "Come get your reward! Put that cock inside me!" she ordered him.

With Sarah still on her back, Juan eagerly lifted her hips and kneeling, drove his rod into her slippery lovebox. Sarah looked at the passionate expression on this young man's face, as he pounded her, knowing he would cum soon. Her hand found Evan's semi-hard erection and stroked it, until Juan gave a deep thrust and grunted, then watched him in the throes of orgasm; the joy of releasing his sperm into her womanhood on his face.

Sarah gave her lovers a minute, then changed positions. Juan lay at the head of the bed, and she got on all fours between his legs. "Fuck..." he moaned, as his rod slid into her mouth. She paused a moment, to give Evan a knowing look. His cock was hard again and he quickly knelt behind her. She gasped, feeling his manhood as it slid deep into her eager core.

With one cock pounding her pussy as another was in her mouth, Sarah took particular joy in pleasuring two men; it gave her a sense of power. All three had lost sense of time, as they enjoyed pleasuring each other. While Evan held her hips, pumping his hard shaft into her, Sarah looked at Juan's smoldering eyes, as her mouth lavished attention on his cock. Juan found the sight of this older woman making love to his manhood too much.

"Fuck! Augh..." he groaned, as his cock flooded her mouth with his cum. She swallowed the load with pleasure, knowing she had tasted two men in one night. As Juan's cock was still pumping his seed into her mouth, Sarah heard Evan groan and drive his cock deep into her womanhood. Feeling it, pushed Sarah over the edge and she came next; the bodies of all three jerking and spasming in mutual orgasm.

"Fuck..." Sarah murmured, when it was over. She moved to her knees as Evan's cock slipped out of her sopping pussy. "Lie down here," she told him. Evan was on his back next to Juan with Sarah kneeling between them; her hands admiring their young bodies. "Fuck, are you two hot!" Her hands traced a line from their chests to their abs, then to their cocks. She admired them, as she stroked their cocks as they returned to full erection.

Sarah moved to Evan's side, her face inches from his cock. She turned to Juan and lifted her leg. He knew what she wanted and spooned her, placing his cock at the entrance to her core. As Evan's cock slipped between her lips, Juan's cock slipped between the lips of her slippery entrance. Evan moaned again, as Sarah's strokes on his shaft synchronized to Juan's thrusts into her pussy.

The three pleasured themselves this way for some time. Juan caressed her back, as he enjoyed feeling his cock slide in and out. But Evan was getting even more aroused. The expert tongue of this experienced woman was having its effects on him. He began thrusting his hips, before Sarah felt his cock begin to spasm. He groaned, as one more load of cum, filled Sarah's mouth while she enjoyed pleasuring this freckle-faced young man.

When Evan's orgasm ended, Sarah felt Juan pull out of her before moving her on her back. He spread her legs, and, in a moment, Sarah felt him on top of her, his cock probing for her entrance. He locked his eyes on her as he pressed his cock home. Her passion rose quickly as she looked into his dark eyes. He thrust harder and deeper now, as both were on the edge.

"Fuck!" he groaned, with one last deep thrust.

"Yes! cum in me!" Sarah hissed, as she grabbed his ass, willing him deeper when she shuddered to her own orgasm. Evan could only watch as the two shared a passionate orgasm. Juan continued to thrust, each time releasing more of his seed deep in Sarah's womb.

Spent, Juan rested a minute on Sarah's shoulder before rolling off. She closed her eyes and let her hands wander over her lovers' bodies, while the three rested from a passionate evening.

***

With dinner over, Amy and Mike walked back to her place. "Would you like to come in?" she asked. It was a rhetorical question, and they both knew it. After she closed the door, Amy turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a welcomed kiss. He, in turn, put his arms around her waist pulling her close. Amy gave him a look before returning her lips to his. Their tongues were soon intertwined as their hands began exploring.

Amy took a liking to the lips of this cute, young man straight away. They kissed a while, until Amy suggested they move to the sofa. She found herself in his embrace, his eyes looking deeply into hers, before he kissed her again. She felt his finger trace the curve of a breast before cupping it. Amy was taken aback. She was used to young men that were over eager. In comparison, Mike seemed restrained. He paused again, and looked her over, his hand carefully drifting over her lovely form.

"I can't believe someone like you isn't attached," he told her.

"Like what?" she asked, coyly.

"Beautiful," he replied, his eyes locked on hers. "And more... Something... I can't explain it." Amy's eyes told him she wanted to hear it. "It's... It sounds silly, you come across as a sensual person," he continued, as his hand settled on her thigh.

'Crap!' Amy thought to herself. She liked to think of herself that way, but to hear it from him! Before she could think any further on the subject, his lips were on hers. This was not what she was expecting. Amy had seduced young men before. Or just a passionate tête-à-tête. But she found she was the one being seduced, and she liked it. He planted a few kisses on her neck before returning his attention to her lips. He seemed in no hurry, which made him all the more desirable to her.

In time, he pulled his lips away and tugged at her top. Amy was ready to get naked, and as her top came off, she removed her bra for him. He cupped her tits a second, admiring them. But Amy wanted her turn. She pulled his shirt off then admired his lean physique with her hands. But her admiration was interrupted by his hands cupping her tits, as his tongue found a nipple. He sucked on it, before turning to the other. Mike paused for a moment to admire them. "You're gorgeous!" he declared, before returning his attention to them.

But Amy's own attention turned to the bulge in Mike's jeans and put her hand on it. She was eager to see it and unbuckled his belt. "Stand up!" she ordered. He kicked his shoes off and stood. Amy yanked his jeans and brief down, revealing his nearly full erection. "Did I cause this?" she asked whimsically, as she took it in hand, stroking it.

Mike had her stand and quickly finished undressing her. He pulled her close, and with his cock pressing her body, kissed her passionately. "Let me make love to you," he whispered, as he beckoned her to sit. Mike slipped her pants and briefs off, then spread her legs, kneeling between them. He pulled her lips to his for another sensual kiss before running his tongue down her chest, to a nipple, then to her belly, where he planted kisses.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers
12