His Professor Aunt Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy lay back on the sofa, a bit overwhelmed by the moves of this young man, whose skills seemed beyond his age. What she didn't notice was him watching her for every gesture that seemed to please her. She felt his tongue on her thigh, as it traced a line to the crease of her leg, over her bush, and to the entrance to her core. She held her breath in anticipation, as his tongue gently licked the lips of her womanhood.

"Oh, shit!" Amy exclaimed, as his tongue slid deep into her womanhood; then her body jerked, as he found her clit. Mike was thrilled. There was something about pleasuring a woman. It was an ego boost to have this power.

Amy looked down at him, and found his eyes intensely focused on her. It made the work of his tongue more intense, as did his hand groping her tits. Her body grew restless as she closed her eyes, her hands on his head; more feeling him than guiding. Her breathing became erratic, and Mike knew he had her on the precipice. He slowed his pace, until her hands were pulling on his head, anxious for release.

"Mike! Mike!" she begged. Yet Mike bided his time, leaving her on edge. "Fuck! Mike, please." Still, he worked her slowly, as Amy grabbed his head, desperate for release. Then, "Oh that. Yes... Fuck!" she hissed, before arching her back and shuddering as the orgasm hit. Mike licked her clit furiously, while she gasped and moaned uncontrollably, her body thrashing.

"Oh, Mike..." she whispered, running her fingers through his hair. For Mike, the pleasure of bringing a woman to climax -- and the appreciation of it -- was, itself, becoming an addiction.

He pressed his tongue into her slick pussy again, hoping to give her another orgasm. "Fuck! Mike! No!" Amy laughed, pushing him away. "Come here, Mike!" she declared, lying back on the sofa, her spread legs beckoning him. He climbed between them, and she looked into his lust-filled eyes, as his manhood pressed at her entrance.

"Fuck!" he gasped, laying his head in her neck, as his cock drove home. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling this passionate young man, his cock deep inside her. As he started pumping his shaft into her, Mike looked into Amy's eyes again. The passion in his eyes and his cock in her pussy drove her ardor higher. His cock took slow, deep thrusts, as he alternated between kissing her and looking into her eyes.

His pounding became harder, and he buried his head in her neck once more. She could feel it coming and grabbed his butt, encouraging him on. With a groan, he thrusted hard, and Amy could feel him cumming inside her. Each thrust drove Amy to the brink, until she called out in ecstasy, feeling this hot guy filling her womb. His pumping went on for some time, allowing Amy to enjoy her own orgasm longer.

When their orgasms ended, they lay this way a while, Amy embracing him. Eventually, he looked at her, "Amy! you're incredible."

"Glad I could be of service. I like feeling a man like you, pumping your sperm in me," she quipped. "And that cock. You're still hard!"

He planted more gentle kisses on her lips, holding his cock in place inside her. His seemed the best cock she'd had since her divorce. And the night was still young. "Let's change positions," she asked.

Mike pulled his cock out of her; his cum dribbling from her well-lubricated slit. "Still hard!" she declared, kneeling on the sofa, her hands braced on its back. Mike got behind her and rubbed the head of his cock on her waiting slit.

"Ungh..." Amy moaned, as his rod slipped deeply into her sheath. As he grabbed her hips, his cock slowly plunged in and out, as she sighed. 'This young man, fuck,' she thought, as he kissed her back. In and out, slowly increasing the pace. Amy whimpered when his finger found her clit. In and out... fuck! This eighteen-year-old seemed to know how to turn her on.

Mike could feel it -- she was close. "Fuck! you feel so good!" he whispered in her ear. He was too much. With a gasp, she tensed to another orgasm, as Mike pounded her relentlessly. He could feel her cum and was proud of making it happen. When her orgasm passed, he leaned into her and whispered, "I love seeing you cum."

'Fuck!' she thought. Amy could imagine a whole semester fucking him. As she recovered from that orgasm, she realized he hadn't cum and was still pumping his shaft into her. He made a suggestion, "Let's change position."

He sat, and Amy straddled his lap. She lowered herself onto his manhood, as his eyes were locked on hers. "Fuck! You feel so good inside me," Amy murmured in his ear. She slowly rocked on his cock, enjoying the feeling of the union with this passionate young man. Mike pulled her lips to his, then looked her directly in the eyes. 'Fuck!' repeated in her mind. He was so hot.

Their eyes remained locked on each other, as she continued grinding on his manhood. The feeling of this eighteen-year-old cock inside her was driving her ardor to a frenzy. "Fuck! Mike!" she moaned, as she rode him. He was on edge now, as he watched and felt this woman pleasuring herself on him.

"Amy... Amy..." he moaned.

She wanted it now; his cum filling her. "Fuck! Do it! Cum in me!" Amy exclaimed.

He locked his eyes on hers. And his groan, with the thrusting of his hips, told her he was cumming. "Fuck! she cried, feeling him again, releasing his sperm inside her. And unable to look at him, buried her face in his neck, as her own orgasm hit. The lovers bucked and moaned to a mutual orgasm.

As their climaxes ebbed, she held him, "Fuck, Mike..." Amy murmured.

"Let me just feel myself inside you," he whispered.

Amy shuddered to his words. They stayed this way for some time, as Amy enjoyed the pleasure of his hands caressing her.

"Oh my God, Mike... Oh, you're good," she told him, before planting a sensuous kiss on his lips.

"Just stay there a bit. I want to feel myself inside you," he repeated.

Amy wasn't going anywhere. She also enjoyed the feeling of this young stud inside her. The spell was broken, and the lovers looked at each other before sharing a kiss. Amy rested her head on his shoulder, not wanting to break the spell. But she knew it had to end and slipped to his side.

"Mike! Are you really eighteen? Ha! You certainly know how to make love!"

"To a woman like you," he retorted, planting another kiss on her lips.

Amy rested her head on his shoulder, as she stroked his body, feeling contented by a lovemaking session she hadn't had in a while. They sat this way some time before she admitted she needed to release him. "Guess you need to get home," she said, in resignation. "And we both have classes tomorrow."

Mike kissed her hair. "Yeah, I should."

"Perhaps another time, you can spend the night," Amy replied with a kiss, before getting up. Mike smiled. As he and Amy collected their clothes, she asked, "Want to use my shower?"

"I think I'll just enjoy your fragrance a while longer."

Dressed, they headed to the door, where Amy grabbed him and planted a long, deep kiss on his lips. "One for the road!" she told him sultrily.

It was nearly eleven when Amy parked her car in front of Sarah's home, where she turned to Mike, "I'm sure you're finding cute, young things on campus. But my bed is there if you ever feel, uh, lonely."

Mike gave her a long, delicate kiss, followed by a smile. "Thanks," he told her, before getting out.

As Amy drove off, Mike quietly let himself in. He wondered if Evan and Juan were still there, so went straight to his bathroom to shower. And with just a towel around him slipped into his room.

"Have fun?" he heard from his bed. In the darkness, he saw Sarah under the covers. "Thought I'd wait for you here. Hope you don't mind," she told him, in a tone both innocent and enticing.

"Evan and Juan?" he asked.

"Left, oh, half hour ago."

"So, enjoy yourself?" he asked, as he slipped in next to her.

"Yes, nothing like pleasing and being pleasured by two young men. Except..." Sarah trailed off, as she gave him a sensual kiss. "What was missing was the intimacy of a special lover," she finished, as she laid her head on his chest; wrapping her arm around him. "And you?"

Mike closed his eyes feeling his lovely Sarah next to him. "She was great. But she only came three times, or was it four?"

"Ha! Mike. Only? Oh, believe me, I'm sure she was quite satisfied."

Mike held Sarah to him. He had just had some fabulous sex with one great woman, and now had his aunt in his bed. He fell asleep with Sarah next to him, reflecting warmly on his extraordinary situation.

_______________

12