His Professor Aunt Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much; he drove deeply and held it there, as he groaned to the start of a climax.

"Yes, yes..." she whispered to him, wrapping him in her arms, willing him to fill her with his cum. It became too much for him, and he put his face in her neck. But Sarah pulled his face to hers, and looking straight into his eyes, tried to experience the very essence of his climax.

Spent, he caught his breath, looking into Sarah's adoring eyes. It was unfathomable to him. He just had passionate sex with Katie, yet here he was, he just had the most fulfilling sex with Sarah -- his lovely Sarah, looking at him like that.

He tapped her nose with a finger. "What you do to me," he whispered, before kissing her.

"I'm in no mood to cook," Sarah exclaimed.

"I think there's leftovers."

Sarah patted him on the butt. "Let's shower."

They showered together, then scrounged for leftovers. After, Sarah retreated to her office, as Mike caught up with his studies. And that night, Mike slipped into Sarah's bed and cuddled to her, putting his arm around her waist and his head on her soft, naked breast.

"Sarah?" he started, "it sounds silly, I know, but I love just sleeping with you."

"Yes," she replied softly, stroking his hair. "But remember, this can't last, as nice as it is. So, let's enjoy it for now."

"I dunno. Seems perfect to me. I get to make love to other women, yet return to your bed every night. And you? You like the idea of meeting my friends, admit it. It's the best of both worlds for us."

Sarah smiled at the truth of it, and hugged him.

"And seeing that you're having Juan over Saturday, I was thinking of Amy. She invited me to spend the night sometime and, well, I was going to ask her about Friday."

"Well, Amy certainly would like that. And it sounds like you want to get your cock inside her again," Sarah laughed.

It was true, and he knew it. Yet Sarah's frankness about it, made her all the more appealing to him. And like many nights, now, he fell asleep with his arm around Sarah.

Thursday, Mike contacted Amy about a possible rendezvous Friday evening and received an enthusiastic yes.

*****

At the end of his last class, Mike headed to the meeting spot and found Amy already there waiting in her car. He got in, and as she drove off, Amy casually put her hand on Mike's thigh. He put his hand on hers and asked, "Where would you like to eat? I'm paying this time."

"Beat you to it. I ordered pizza. We'll pick it up on the way home."

Mike brought her hand to his lips, and kissed the back of it. "Okay," was all he said.

'Fuck!' Amy thought. 'And he's just eighteen!'

After they entered her kitchen and dropped the pizza on the counter, Amy put her arms around him and planted a slow, deep kiss on his lips. "I was hoping we could get together soon," she said, before kissing him again. "Now, you must be hungry. Oh, do you drink wine? That is, if you're staying the night," Amy asked, smirking at him. She was looking forward to an evening of lovemaking, well lubricated by alcohol.

As they ate, Amy made sure both wine glasses got refills. Finished, both were eager to get on with the evening. As Amy put the plates on the counter, she felt Mike's arms around her waist and his lips on her neck. She turned to him, and they kissed a long time, as Mike held her tight.

"Come," Amy said, quietly. She led him to her bedroom and turned to him. "Now, let ME make love to you," she told him sultrily, repeating his words from their first hookup. She gave him a deep kiss before pulling his shirt off. "I like undressing a man, mind?" She looked at him with a wry smile, as she undid his belt, then knelt and slipped off his jeans. Next came his boxers, as his erection popped out, pointing at her face.

Amy let Mike take her top and bra off, before pushing him on the bed. Mike just watched, as she let her skirt fall to the floor. And with her panties off, she hopped on the bed next to him, pushing him to his back. She kissed him passionately, her tongue deep in his mouth as her hand explored his young, virile body. Mike put his arms around her as the two continued kissing for a long time, while hands wandered over each other's body.

"You're a good kisser, Mike. And patient," she whispered to him.

"We have all night. And I'm enjoying it, too!" he replied, happy to let her lead.

'Eighteen!' Amy reminded herself. She never knew a patient eighteen-year-old. But she knew he had to be eager for release, as she glided her fingers over his rock-hard shaft. Amy kissed his chest, then worked her way to his abs before kneeling between his spread legs. She wanted what she failed to get that first night -- his cock in her mouth.

She held his delectable manhood to her lips and kissed its head, followed by her tongue licking its length. Her eyes were on his face, as his cock slowly slipped into her mouth. Mike threw his head back on the pillow, murmuring, "Fuck..."

With every move of her lips or tongue, Amy felt his cock quiver. She could tell he could cum in an instant, but wanted to feel him in her mouth as long as possible. So, she took it slow, humming the pleasure of enjoying a young cock.

But with each plunge of her lips and each flick of her tongue, his breathing became erratic, and Amy could see he needed release. Her mouth worked faster, as she cupped his sack. His groan, and the throbbing of his cock let her know it was coming. The first wad of cum hit the back of her mouth and she hummed her satisfaction, as she swallowed more and more of his seed.

His orgasm continued for some time, as Amy appreciated the ample sperm production of a young lover. His cock spent for the moment, she let it slip out of her mouth, then kissed and licked it, enjoying the look of bliss on Mike's face.

He looked at Amy, who told him with a smirk, "You seemed to have enjoyed that!"

"Come here," he asked. Amy slid up to him where Mike pulled her lips to his, kissing her sensually. "Sit on my face. I want to taste you," he whispered.

Amy quickly took up the offer, and as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth, felt his tongue part the folds to her inner core. "Shit!" she hissed, feeling his tongue explore as she held his head with one hand, the other grabbing her tits. She looked down at his eyes -- eyes staring back, trying to read her every desire. "Fuck!" she gasped to a shudder, throwing her head back as his tongue tickled her clit.

Amy felt his hands on her body as she ground on his face, guiding him to maximize her pleasure. "Mm, there! Fuck! Yes!" she mumbled, until Mike's fingers found her nipples. It threw her into spasms of orgasm. His tongue worked furiously, as her body convulsed in pleasure. As the climax ebbed, she grinned breathlessly, and looked at her young lover as he kissed and licked her dripping slit.

Amy got off and found his manhood was ready for her. She straddled his hips and holding his cock at her entrance, lowered herself onto it, enjoying every inch as it slid deeply into her core. She looked at him, his eyes locked on her, as his hands held her hips.

"Stay there a second. I just want to feel myself deep inside you," Mike said, dreamily. 'Fuck!' Amy thought, she felt the same! She wondered if she could wear his cock out and had the whole night to try. She leaned down to Mike and kissed him hard, as he pounded his cock into her for some time. Amy sat up and rode him as he began fingering her clit, sending shivers of passions through her body. She grabbed her tits when the orgasm hit, and cried out in ecstasy, her spasming pussy grinding on his cock.

Mike hadn't cum yet, when she came down. He saw she had a mirror over her dresser, and decided to try moving there. He positioned her facing the mirror, hands on the dresser. Amy watched in the mirror, as he pressed his rod into her from behind. They watched each other as he pounded her, her breasts swaying with each thrust. From the look in his eyes, Amy could see he was close and stared, begging him for his cum. "Yes! Fuck me! Put your cum in my pussy!"

Mike groaned and held his cock deep as his sperm splashed into Amy's womb. And with more hard thrusts, Amy climaxed, enjoying the sensation of his seed filling her.

As it ended, Mike wrapped one hand around her waist as the other grabbed her tits, then pulled her body close and kissed her back. She admired them both in the mirror, feeling very sensual, then turned to him for a kiss.

They returned to the bed, where Mike made love to her -- kissing her, sucking on her hard nipples, and licking her ear, as his hands explored. He carried on this way for a long time, as Amy took in all the attention.

Then Amy took charge, and pressing him to his back, kissed him hard as her hand stroked his cock. She paused to admire his manhood, as she played with it before returning attentions to his lips. She was in no hurry as she enjoyed having this young lover in her bed. Eventually, her fondling his cock brought it back to its full glory.

Amy got on all fours and Mike readily got behind her. "Yes!" she hissed, "just fuck me!"

He pounded her hard with deep thrusts, as Amy pressed her head into the pillow, feeling this young stud's cock drilling her. He continued fucking her, as she took in the pleasure of this young man's stamina. All the pounding and grinding of his cock inside her brought on another orgasm, as Mike pounded her convulsing body.

Amy collapsed forward, drained by the climax. But Mike flipped her on her back and got on top of her. As his cock slipped into her sheath, he looked into her eyes, "I like this position, so I can look at you." Amy's ardor was on fire from his cock sliding in and out, as well as his intimate words.

In and out, Mike enjoyed simply being coupled to her as he looked into her eyes, kissing her from time to time. This slow lovemaking was like a pressure cooker for Amy. She grabbed his ass and cried out to another orgasm. As it peaked, she felt him thrust harder, and growled as he pressed his cheek to hers. She knew he was cumming, and the feeling of more sperm inside her, drove Amy wild. "Fuck! Cum! Cum!" she gasped, holding his body.

Both spent, he returned his gaze to her and smiled before giving her a little kiss. Something about this lover gave Amy a chill. He lay on her for a while, as she caressed him, enjoying the afterglow of sex with this young lover.

They eventually settled into bed, as Amy felt quite pleased to feel his arm around her as she drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning, Amy woke to find Mike still asleep; the memory of their lovemaking the night before, fresh in her mind. She slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to start the coffee machine then returned and slipped it next to him, spooning his lean body. Mike woke to lips kissing his neck and stirred.

"Morning, Mike. Nothing like waking to a man in my bed," she purred.

Mike recalled where he was, and that it wasn't Sarah he was feeling. He turned to her and received a wet kiss.

"I started coffee. Why don't we shower," she whispered.

After a shower mixed with kisses and soapy bodies, they dressed; her in a silk robe; him in just his boxers. They enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with flirting looks. Then, as they cleaned up, Amy asked, "When do you need to go back?"

"I'm in no hurry." Mike replied, as he put a hand on her waist. "In fact, your bed seems very tempting."

Amy kissed him, then took his hand as they returned to her bed for more, slow lovemaking.

***

Saturday morning, Sarah awoke alone in her bed. She missed the warmth of her nephew's body, but thought about the pleasures he must have enjoyed with Amy and looked forward to her own rendezvous today. She decided shorts and a knit top with a plunging neckline would send the right message to Juan.

She had arranged for Katie to pick up Juan outside his dormitory and expected them at eleven that morning. She had left Juan mostly in the dark about the get together, only telling him a 'friend' was joining them.

At the appointed time, her doorbell rang, and Sarah greeted Katie and Juan. "Come in!" she said, giving Juan a peck on the lips. Katie rolled her eyes and smiled at Sarah in approval of her choice in men. "Why don't we go to the living room." As they entered, Sarah whispered to Katie, "Remember, he doesn't know anything about Mike and me." Katie nodded her understanding.

Juan found himself sitting between the women on the sofa. "So, Evan has a girlfriend now," Sarah said, starting the conversation. Juan acknowledged he did. "And you?" she continued.

"I guess I'm keeping my options open," he replied.

"Good!" Sarah smiled, then planted her lips on his, letting them linger a moment. Juan played it cool, happy to let Sarah lead. He felt a finger under his chin and turned to Katie, whose lips were waiting their turn.

After an equal kiss, Katie declared, "He is a good kisser, Sarah." Followed by another kiss, this time letting her tongue slip into his mouth. Feeling two sets of hands on his body, he put one on Katie's waist as the other fell on her thigh.

"Share and share alike," Sarah quipped, taking her turn at kissing him. His familiarity with Sarah's body allowed his hand to find Sarah's breast, feeling its soft flesh through her top. Next, he felt Katie's lips crowd in, and soon found himself in a three-way kiss with these older women.

He pulled back a second, but the women continued kissing. He had never seen two women kiss outside of porn and found it a real turn-on. He let them continue, so turned to Katie's neck, kissing and licking it, as his hand cupped the large tits he was eager to get hold of from the moment he had met Katie.

Juan found Katie was equally aggressive, as her hand landed on the growing bulge in the crotch of his pants. His mind was pleasantly looking forward to the challenge of pleasuring them both, and being pleased by them.

The kissing and fondling continued for a while. He was eager to get them into bed, but knew patience would pay off. But as he took a turn kissing Katie, he slipped his hand under her knit top to get a good feel of her breast, feeling their heft and softness.

Sarah was kissing his neck, hands feeling his tight body, when she decided it was time to get serious. "Come!" she said, standing. Juan quickly stood with a grin, then offered Katie his hand.

'A gentleman,' Katie thought to herself. She was liking him more and more.

In the bedroom, Katie looked into his dark eyes as Sarah pulled his shirt off from behind before Katie kissed him hard, her tongue driving deep. Juan found himself sandwiched between the ladies, as Sarah grabbed him from behind, kissing his back. But Juan was eager to see those tits, and as he pulled off Katie's top, Sarah moved behind her and unsnapped her bra, allowing Juan the honor of revealing them.

Katie enjoyed the look on his face, as her pendulous breasts fell free. "They're all yours," she teased him. He played with them a bit, as Katie unfastened his pants while Sarah, looking on, decided to strip. Now Katie was eager to see all of him. She yanked off his pants and briefs, releasing his hard cock. Standing again, Katie pressed her body to his, kissing him hard, feeling his cock pressing against her. He felt Sarah come up behind him and hug them both. He took in the pleasure of two sets of tits pressing against him, then turned to give Sarah a kiss.

Katie's slacks were all that was left now, as Juan removed them; pausing to lick a nipple, as he knelt down to finish getting her naked, followed by admiring her body and planting kisses on her soft belly.

Katie pulled him to the bed where he found himself between them, sharing kisses as hands explored his body. Katie offered him a tit to suck on as Sarah kissed her, tongues being shared. Katie was eager for more; she wanted that cock in her mouth. As Sarah kissed him hard, Katie moved by his hip and held his cock.

"Oh..." Juan sighed, as she dragged her tongue up the length of his manhood. Soon, it was between her warm lips before she started sucking on it. Sarah watched and decided to occupy his mouth. She straddled his head and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. His tongue eagerly entered her sheath, as Sarah hissed, "Yes..."

Juan was quite pleased, as his cock was being sucked on, while he ate out a pussy. Sarah ground on his face, guiding him to just the right places. Feeling his hands exploring her body increased her ardor and she pulled one to a tit.

And Katie's lavish attention to his cock had Juan on edge. He groaned and started bucking as he released his load. She hummed approval as his copious sperm filled her mouth. And feeling him groan on her slit, tipped Sarah to an orgasm, her body pulsing in ecstasy.

When the climax passed, Sarah looked at his eyes, dreamy from his own orgasm. She quickly got Katie on his face. "He's good!" she whispered. Katie couldn't wait to get her turn, and lowering her wet pussy on his face, moaned as his tongue found her clit.

She was panting with excitement, as Sarah kissed her before looking at Juan's cock. It was still hard, and Sarah took advantage. Juan moaned as he felt his erection slip into her velvety pussy; Katie found her tits fondled by two sets of hands.

It was Katie's turn to grind her pussy on Juan's accommodating mouth, as she could sense Sarah bouncing up and down on his rod. She looked at his dark eyes looking back. It was too much, and she gasped as an orgasm hit then leaned back into Sarah's arms, spasming as the climax washed over her.

As it ebbed, she turned to Sarah for a kiss, and seeing she was close, got off Juan and moved beside her. He watched as Sarah's body jolted when Katie's fingers found her clit. Juan mashed her tits, as his cock and Katie's touch made her cum again; her body convulsing with a look of bliss on her face.

Juan hadn't cum yet, and as her orgasm passed, Sarah kissed Katie and let her take her turn. He watched this hot scene as his cock disappeared into Katie's box as the women kissed passionately. He played with Katie's large breasts, until Sarah took one and sucked on it.

"Fuck! I love your cock!" Katie stuttered, as she pleasured herself on him. He pulled her tits to his face and sucked on each in turn, pounding his cock into her, before kissing her, driving his tongue deep into her mouth. Juan was wild with passion and Katie anticipated his orgasm. "Yes, fuck me! Hard!" she panted.

Juan's groan and deep thrusts told of pumping his sperm into Katie's womb, triggering her own orgasm. Both were moaning and grunting with each spasm of his cock deep in Katie's core.

As her deep climax ebbed, Katie found her head resting on Juan's chest, he and Sarah caressing her. She was in heaven after cumming hard, and now feeling their touches. They lay this way for a while, as Sarah admired them; pleased with Katie getting off with this young stud's help. Katie sat up and looked at this young man. Sarah touched Katie's stomach and said, "Got his cum in your belly, mmm..."

Katie shivered at the thought of his cum inside her -- the sperm of this sexy young man. She pulled off Juan and moved to his side, her smile showing her pleasure of just having fucked him. At the same time, Sarah watched his cum dribble back onto his manhood and took the opportunity to lick him clean, before moving to Juan's other side.

Juan was in bliss, as these ladies stroked and admired his body. They rested this way some time as the women exchanged knowing glances, expecting he'd be ready for more soon.

"Now, Juan. I hope you understand the delicacy here. And that I... we can trust in your discretion," Katie reminded him.

With some exaggeration, he proclaimed he would never betray them, before looking at Katie, and turning serious, simply said, "Yes, I know." Then giving her a kiss and pulling her close to him. Katie was liking him more by the minute.