His Professor Aunt Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With time, and the ladies playing with his cock as he played with Katie's tits, he was ready to return to making love to them. Sarah took charge and put Katie at the head of the bed. On all fours between her legs, Sarah looked at Juan, expecting him to know what to do with his hard cock. As Sarah turned her attention to Katie's pussy, Juan knelt behind her and positioned his rod at her entrance.

"Fuck..." Sarah moaned, distracted from her attention to Katie's pussy, as Juan's cock slid deep into her womanhood; his hands grabbing her hips. She returned her tongue to Katie's pussy as Katie, in turn, looked seductively into Juan's eyes. For him, it was incredible. He had fucked other women. He had made love to Sarah just a couple weeks ago. But he had never made love to two women, especially women like these. He was fucking Sarah as she, in turn, was eating out another woman. He wondered if he would ever experience anything like this again.

He began pounding Sarah hard, as Katie felt each thrust conveyed to her own pussy by Sarah's tongue. Juan was going to enjoy this for as long as he could, as he watched the rising passion in Katie's eyes -- eyes locked on his. He was beginning to feel a connection to her, as the two shared the pleasure of a mutual lover.

Juan could see Katie was on edge from Sarah's expert attention, and wanted Sarah to cum, as well. While still driving his cock deep into Sarah's pussy, his fingers found her clit and played with it.

"Mphh!" Sarah moaned into Katie's pussy, as Katie's eyes were locked on Juan's dark, expressive eyes -- eyes that were too much. Sarah was doing her best to focus on Katie's clit when she felt Katie convulse in ecstasy. Her own orgasm soon followed as Juan pounded her relentlessly. Juan looked on, as both women moaned and spasmed as they came.

Next, Sarah moved to her back and invited Katie to sixty-nine her. Juan found another inviting pussy and slid his cock deep, as Sarah watched from below. Sarah loved this position. Inches away, she watched his rod slide in and out of her friend's well-lubricated pussy, knowing the pleasure she was getting -- pleasure enhanced by Sarah's tongue on her clit.

Katie did her best to return the favor to Sarah, but this hot, young thing fucking her as Sarah pleasured her clit, made it hard. The pounding and licking took its toll and Katie shuddered to another orgasm, as Juan continued to drive his shaft home. As that climax eased, Katie did her best to pleasure Sarah, as Juan continued unrelentingly to fuck her.

But Katie's tongue and the fuckfest inches from her face had their effect, as Sarah came again. Katie worked her friend wildly, trying to even the night's score.

When Sarah's climax ended, she patted Katie, telling her it was time to change positions. "Lie on your back," she told Katie. Then whispered to Juan, "Make love to her. Make her night."

Juan gave a reassuring smile and climbed on top of Katie. He looked into Katie's eyes as his cock slipped deep into her womanhood.

"You like having a man on top, don't you?" Sarah asked Katie. But Katie was focused on Juan's eyes as she felt his cock take deep strokes inside her, while his Latin eyes were on hers. He continued taking deep thrusts, as Sarah could see the ardor of both getting intertwined. With another kiss from Juan, Katie was ready to cum. And to have him cum inside her.

"Oh, fuck... Yes!" she mumbled. "Fuck me... Yes! Oh, fuck!"

Her passion became too much for him and Juan groaned with wild thrusts as he pumped his seed inside Katie. She came next, feeling this young guy in his primal lust -- a lust driven by her! He continued thrusting as more of his sperm splashed into Katie's womb.

Sarah smiled, stroking his back, as her two lovers shared a deep climax. It was what she had hoped for. She hoped Juan would continue this affair, to the pleasure of her friend.

With the orgasms over, Juan rested on Katie as she caressed his back. She was feeling quite pleased with his lovemaking, and hoped there would be more in the future. She felt his cock slip out of her soaking pussy, as he moved to her side. Sarah lay on Katie's other side and gave her a kiss.

"I was hoping to get you two together. This was fun," Sarah exclaimed.

Juan planted a delicate kiss on Katie's breast. "Yes, it was," he replied, looking at Katie's ample tits. "And so much more to explore."

Katie liked the sound of that.

The three lay together for a while, as Sarah felt satisfied in creating a liaison between them.

"What time is it?" Katie asked.

"Almost four," came the answer.

"Fuck! I told John I was staying for lunch. Gotta get back." She gave Juan a passionate kiss. "This was great. Another time perhaps?"

Juan caressed her tits and smiled. Katie liked that answer.

"Come, I'll drive you back to campus," Katie offered, as they collected their clothes.

Dressed, Sarah saw them to the door, where Katie gave Juan a deep kiss. "Can't be seen kissing you like that on campus!" she smirked.

As Sarah saw them off, she smiled at a day of great sex and maybe more fun for Katie.

***

Amy lay next to Mike, feeling quite satisfied by an afternoon of leisurely lovemaking. She lost count of her own orgasms, but was happy with the two loads of cum he planted inside her. In fact, it was a great twenty-four hours of sex with a passionate young man who knew how to please her.

"Do you have to get back?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm behind in my studies," he said, giving her a kiss.

"Come!" she told him, as she got up. Dressed, the two headed to Amy's car. But Mike gave her one last kiss. "You're wonderful," he told her.

"My bed is open to you anytime, if those girls on campus don't find you," she laughed.

Amy dropped him off at home, where Mike found Sarah enjoying a glass of wine on the sofa. He plopped beside her and gave her a kiss.

"How was your date with Amy?" she asked.

"Hot! And yours?"

"Hot! And I think Katie and Juan kinda connected. Good! She needed a lover. Well, besides you," she replied, giving him a wry look. "Let's make dinner," Sarah declared with a kiss.

And that night Sarah snuggled next to him, happy to have her favorite nephew in her bed again.