His Pussy Boy Pt. 05

Story Info
The debauched night continued.
1.1k words
4.72
10.2k
14
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down to where John was laying, snoring lightly, his lean naked body half-covered by the sheet that had pulled down over the edge of the bed. He looked so peaceful lying there like a little kitten - no one would have thought he had just thrown a fuck so hard my ass was still singing praises.

It was difficult for me to control the sounds coming from my mouth as my nipples were rubbed and licked to distraction. Added to the fingers currently ransacking their way into my creamy prostate, and the sinful mouth latching now onto my nipple, now onto my own ruby-streaked lips, all made a perfect picture of sexual debauchery. The fact that the one giving me so much throbbing joy and ecstasy was the one who was blackmailing me - blackmailing us, John and me - was the cherry on top of this scrumptious sundae.

No one would have thought that the very married-with-two-children, gruff manly next-door neighbor would have an inkling of how sex between two men work, but there he was now, between my tired thighs, making easy work of pushing me into another orgasm. And there I was, letting out a reedy little cry into the night air as the fingers in my asshole prodded just one too many times onto my cum-lined prostate and made me took that final leap into a delicious climax. I clutched my thighs together, closing on his hunky dad-body, riding my orgasm as I released my semen onto his hairy chest.

Clark let out a guffaw and smiled, which looked somewhat charming on his rugged face. "Heh fuck, there I made you cum."

"That's not fair, I was already hot from John's fucking."

"A deal's a deal, now let me fuck you."

Truth be told I wasn't entirely displeased with his proposition. Although framed in the circumstances, the idea was really very attractive to me, having to pop the inaugural man-sex cherry of this masculine hunk of a man, with his erstwhile wife unaware back in their home and with John laying beside us. "Okay," I murmured against his collarbone, producing a shudder that ran in his frame. "But let's fuck in the master bedroom. Let John sleep here."

"You're a kinky little shit aren't ya."

"I am, I am."

We marched into the master bedroom, nary a thread between us, all his six-feet-four enormity with broad shoulders and huge arms, and me, fresh cum still streaking across my thighs and dripping from my hole, ready for further abuse. I asked him to lay on the bed as I went into the en-suite for a wash. As I cleaned myself between my thighs the ring that John gave me, my pussy boy ring, glinted in the light. I took a deep sigh, kissed the ring and put it on the counter for later.

When I came out of the en-suite Clark was waiting, leaning on the headboards, huge thighs apart showing his big balls, hand slowly going up-down-up-down his rampant erection, which had come back with a vengeance. The mushroom head of his cock dripped with precum and lube, which he had discovered in the bedside drawer - which had been stashed there by yours truly during one of my and John's escapades when Lisa was absent. He was watching me coming out intently, azure eyes gleaming in the darkness, looking at me framed in the light of the en-suite, looking like a million-dollar whore, the million-dollar whore that was going to be fucked on his cock soon.

"Come, bitch." His cold tones intrigued me, made me feel warm inside. Yes, I was a bitch, the kind of bitch that slept with his boss and his friends for party favors. I crawled onto the bed, ass high up, as I approached his waiting cock, the fucking huge cock that was going inside me.

"Yes, I'm your bitch." I murmured, as I gave a flick on his cock, but he brushed my mouth away.

"None of that, I want to fuck you. As in in the ass."

A tough customer. "Very well." I grasped at his cock, certain it was lubed enough, and lifted my thigh over his hips. Slowly, slowly the glans sank into my waiting hole, engulfed by its darkness, for the first and decidedly many times after this. The moment the skin of his glans scraped across the lining of my asshole was a moment I would remember for a long time. I decided to show off and munched my hole on his cock-head, which produced a wheeze and a shudder in him like someone had jumped across his grave. I laughed, my laugh a throaty semblance of a moan, before descending the rest of the way down his substantial erection.

It was my turn to be pleasantly surprised, as his cock punched onto my prostate like Thor's hammer. I clenched my muscles, the muscly fingers that John had loved, and found out they had the same effect on Clark too. He turned to mush between my thighs, the huge arms and manly muscles utterly relaxed under the onslaught of my ministrations.

Not to say that he did not participate in the fuck. His cock was a constant tower of strength, flexing, throbbing inside my warmth. He held my hips close with his hands, his mouth was latched onto my chest, nipping on my hard nubs, compensating for the lack of womanly breasts. Although I would say he wasn't one for kisses, and I did not pursue the matter. After all he fucked his first - was it? - ass tonight, a kiss between two men probably was too much too soon.

Alas all good things must come to end. It was evident in his breathing, the way he clutched at my waist, ramming his hips onto my battered hole, intent on chasing and falling over that final chasm. I helped him, pushed him on his way with my ass muscles, clutching, grasping at his thickness, making him produce that unearthly groans and grunts, flying, flying over to reach my own climax.

My cumming from his cock hands-free triggered his own orgasm, with a deep guttural sound as he released what felt like pints of warm semen deep inside my hole. I moaned as I felt the cum drip out of my hole onto the bedsheets below, making a huge sticky wet-spot. I must remember to change the sheets tomorrow before Lisa came back. But that's for later.

I was laying on top of Clark, slowly coming back to earth after that shattering double climaxes, before I noticed John watching at the door. He was wearing his black silk robe but open in front, showing his hard dripping cock. I smiled at him and signaled him to come. I had a feeling before the night's over I would be feeling two cocks in my ass at the same time. Not that that would have been a bad thing.