His Pussy Boy Pt. 04

Story Info
The babysitter in peril.
1.3k words
4.57
15.3k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a problem," John started. He had just come in from next door, a little civilized tea break with Amanda and Clark. Amanda had promised Lisa she'd take care of John's meals while she was away with baby Kevin at her parents'. I could have taken care of that but apparently a woman's touch was needed, Lisa had said. Not that in any way she would know how her husband was being taken care of in my bed.

"What is it? Is it Lisa?" In a flash I thought she had finally known, that the jig was up. The question that came foremost to my mind was with whom would Kevin stay?

"No. It's that damn Clark, the nosy son-of-a-bitch. He saw us in the garage last time." Ah yes, last time when it had been raining out and I had returned from the bus stop by foot. The rain drenched my shirt and made my nipples perk up which drove John crazy as he rushed me via the garage door, not wanting to wet the threshold. He had pushed me against the car and slid down my shorts and entered me in one long firm push, with only the thunder to mask my moans. In the heat of the moment we even forgot that the garage door was still open, but lust had a way of clouding judgement. "Now he wants in."

"What do you mean?"

For once John looked vulnerable, like a guilty child whose toy was about to be taken away. "He wants to fuck you."

That was how we found ourselves in my bedroom, John observing at the seat at foot of bed, me slowly undressing myself before Clark who was sitting benevolently in my bed, the bed that had witnessed many a night of love and sex between me and John. Clark was dressed simply, in a black t-shirt and khaki shorts, which did not mask the fact that under those garments he had a great body, honed from his years of woodwork and carpentry. No one seeing him now would suspect him of anything, much less blackmail, and was about to fuck a man for the first time.

Despite the situation I felt the first flickers of arousal rise within me.

Maybe it was in my stance, or the way I drew down my black silk boxers, a gift from John in the first heady days of our affair, but looking at me John flashed a grin, as if understood that a change had come upon me. I hated this at first, hated that I was being pawned in a blackmail between two married men, even if one of them had my devotion and my love; but as my striptease drew on the idea that two married men would blackmail each other for the sake of fucking me got me hot. I slowly turned and showcased my ass as I drew down my underwear. I took a furtive glance at John, he was looking at me with heat in his eyes, his bulge already quite pronounced. I finished my twirl and looked at Clark expectantly.

The man of the hour did not waste any time. Clark stood tall, taller than me or John. He pulled his t-shirt off his body, which was all chiseled masculinity, with broadest shoulders and pecs I had ever seen on a man. In contrast to John, Clark's chest was lightly haired, which made me glad: I would then never in a thousand years confuse him with John.

"You like my body?" Clark asked. It was the first thing he had said since coming into John's house tonight. His voice was deep, gruff, rough, like the man himself. I responded by leaning down and giving a little lick on his right nipple - a little sweat-salty, and all man. Clark let out a groan and sat down, bringing me down on his lap.

I took a look at his bulge. It was... it was certainly wide. Like his cock was going to be of the beer-can kind, thick and substantial, a hole-breaker if I knew one. I pulled down his shorts and his baby-blue boxers in one pull, lifting his ass in the way, pushing his crotch into my face. His cock hit my cheek as it came out of its snares. Wide as a log, the uncut cock looked like a rolling pin with livewire veins slithering around its staff. It was at most seven inches, but the thickness made it look imposing, like the head of an ancient serpent.

I felt - could taste - saliva pooling in my mouth. Clark was saying something, it took a few seconds for me to concentrate on his words. "... Amanda said it was too big sometimes." Ha, the girl might have had doubts but the cock certainly had done its job adequately - Clark and Amanda had two children. I looked up at Clark, at Clark's eyes, dark azure, intensely electric and simultaneously warm, as if he couldn't believe his cock was near a man's mouth. Certainly worse things could happen in one lifetime! I smiled and jutted out my tongue.

Clark was already precumming - his precum tasted raw and sweet, like the taste of secrets, a world different from John's. Licking his uncovered cock was like licking a fist, complete with his personal musk, a woodsy man-smell I could never get tired of. I opened my mouth: it was like swallowing a very large ice-cream, a large throbbing life-warm ice-cream. Somewhere above me Clark groaned again. I took a moment and looked at John. He had his cock out of his pants, fisting it with his hand, his ring glinting in the low light - he was enjoying the view for sure.

I continued with the task at hand - or more accurately, in my mouth. I reached above for Clark's nipples and rubbed on them and pinched them as I sucked hard on the head of his cock. His precum came out in a rush, like an undammed river, as I heightened his sensations. His groans were dripping from his mouth, along with obscenities that would make a wife blush, but made my ass throb and swell in anticipation. Suddenly he stood up, lifted my head along with his crotch. "Come'ere John, let's have a taste of this slut's mouth."

John stood up, and there they were, two manly married cocks all hard and dripping for me to imbibe from. I looked up at the two men, who were both smiling, drunk in lust and love, and gazing expectantly at me to continue my suckling. I took a second to compare the two: John's slender, tall cut scepter and Clark's elephantine uncut mace. I felt guilty for preferring Clark a little more.

I opened my mouth and gave suck to both waiting heads, two alpha cocks unruly in their impatience. My poor mouth could stretch only so much, so I sucked each cock one at a time. All right, maybe I sucked on Clark a little more, but he was after all the one blackmailing us, or rather John, so it was warranted. I did not hear any complaints, though, only masculine groaning and moaning until they reached the tipping point.

"Oh fuck, fucking cumming!"

"Fuck, baby, I'm cumming!"

The spray of their collective semen dripped warm on my face, warm and sweet-tasting. I made a show of licking the white globs of cum off both of their cock-heads. What amazed me was the fact Clark stayed hard even after my ministrations. He seemed to notice that, too. "Fuck man, you're a grade A cock-sucker."

"If you think his mouth is good wait till you get a taste of his ass."

I had an inkling this was going to be a long night.