All Comments on 'His Return Home Ch. 02'

by Altheaslave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still NO - wannabe Dom deserves a painful end he is her misery & still not BDSM

Give it a 2nd chance I thought, I could have misjudged the content.

Sadly I didn’t misjudge or make a mistake. It’s a prime example of when TPE is a huge fucking mistake. We all know the adage of “Power Corrupts”.

Everything she says and does isn’t good enough but not because she has made a mistake because it’s catch 22 every action, reaction, spoken word, or silence kept will be wrong because he wants to hurt her. Wear down her self esteem, doubt everything she thinks and does making her believe there is no other choice. He’s a pathetic excuse for a human being. I really really hope this is “just a story”.

Sadly this is exactly the kind of situation that makes the vanilla folks believe that everyone involved or who want to be involved in BDSM is either a monster or a victim.

Tess (UK)

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaabout 4 years ago
Miracle!

Thank you so much for blessing us with a second chapter so soon! As I would agree with Tess if this were real life, I understand this is only fiction, and I still love this. This is a fantasy I relish in, but no one ever writes it.. I so much appreciate this, and although I am not trying to rush you in the least, I still would love to see more from you, and even a continuance of this story if you want to, although it was a good ending as well if you choose to end it here. I really love your writing style, and your courage to explore a darker, stricter dynamic than many feel comfortable with. TPE (TotalPowerExchange) is my relationship, and what I most enjoy reading, but I almosf never see anything like this. I do understand Tess' concerns, but as it is only fiction, I have less worries. Thank you for being a rarity, and please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
slave truth

Althea,

There will be detractors, but it isn't about what pleases them, but what satisfies the slave's soul. I have seen this deep need to be challenged to yield totally. For the slave, she may loathe and fear such, but deep down it touches her deepest truth, beyond the imagination of the critics who can only see abuse. she, in the end, is empowered to BE the subservient woman of her inner, most profound slavish depths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with tess. If this is fiction

(Which I hope it is) then write wot u want but do u not see he IS abusing her she can’t do right for doing wrong an she feels she was worthless before. I’m sorry but I’ve experienced 4 years of domestic violence ( yes I was an idiot for staying so long but I was 18 at the start) an the amount of gaslighting in this story troubled me u may not see it because ure writing a fiction story. Strangely enough I do find enjoyment reading about bdsm wen I found the rules but this guy doesn’t follow them he looks for reasons to hurt her where’s her comfort an aftercare an reassurance I mean being punished for asking a question an u say it’s not abuse that’s not acceptable. Maybe I’m wrong due to my past it’s quite abusive I’ve read a lot of bdsm stories an this is the only one that troubled me I just pray it was fiction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous