His Rising Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought what she wanted and bought a cheese burger for myself and on the spur of the moment decided to buy of bottle of red wine. It was French and it was costly. But I had just earned a few thousands extra so I could afford to be extravagant.

"Oh my Gawd!" She shouted as soon as she saw the bottle. "What is this?"

"Wine."

"I can see that. Are you mad? I am going home and people may be still awake waiting for me. Even if they are not, I am going to sleep next to my husband the whole night."

I immediately threw thee bottle on the back seat.

"He lets you sleep next to you? I wouldn't have."

"Why?"She asked taking a swig from the can of coke.

"There better things to do with a Goddess like you lying next to you."I said mischievously.

"Let's say he doesn't have time for these other things and I am no goddess." She said making a serious face.

"Touche. To me you are." I said.

I was driving at a slow speed. I knew where Model town was. I was not in a mood to part her company so soon. I was looking for a safe spot. I found it when we were just to enter her residential area. There were two vans parked side by side but there was enough space between them for my small car. I immediately turned and parked between them.

"What are you doing?" She asked anxiety showing on her face.

"Nothing." I said unlocking my seat belt and turned towards her and took her in my arms. "We have some unfinished if you remember."

"Are you crazy? Here on the street?" She was baffled.

"Nobody is going to bother us here. We can even move to back seats and do a lot of other things. You know what I mean."

"You must crazy. We are not teenagers."

"You have made me crazy and I feeling like a teenager on his first date" I said kissing her cheeks. As my lips met hers she stopped complaining. I undid her seat belt and pulled her to me." It was our first proper kiss. We kissed for long passionately, hungry for each other.

I placed her hand on my crotch when we broke the kiss. Her fingers curled around my shaft. I undid my fly and her hand went in.

"You wanted to watch it." I said.

She pulled my cock out of my underwear and looked at it with marvel. She started jerking me slowly.

"You sure nobody will come here?" She asked.

"Rest assured. Nobody is going to bother us unless we make a lot of ruckus. We can move to the back." I tried to persuade her.

"No please. It is dangerous and I am already getting late." She said in a shaky voice. Her hand was now moving faster. I felt my orgasm welling up. Suddenly she stopped.

"We will meet again? Wouldn't we?"

"Of course dearie? I wouldn't let you slip out of my hands easily"

"When? How? I never could have imagined, I will meet someone like you. And we have come so close so quickly. It is like a dream, like living out a fantasy."

"Give me your hand. I will write down my mobile number."

She took out her book from her overnight bag and opened it at the last page.

"Write it down here."

I took my pen and wrote down my mobile number.

"When can I call you?"She asked.

I wanted her to finish the job first and talk afterwards.

"Any time honey." Any time you feel like."

"Even at night?"She asked uncertainty again creeping into her voice.

I knew what actually she wanted to ask. But she was afraid of asking it directly. I was not going to make it easy for her.

"You can call me at midnight, at 2 am, 3am whenever you feel like." I said putting her hand back around my dick.

"The witching hours." She said jokingly.

"I won't mind to be bewitched by 'one' particular witch."

She smiled and started moving her hand up and down.

"You will forget me the moment I get out of your car." She said making a pouty face.

"No way." I said groaning.

"Are you unmarried?" She at last put the question directly.

"No wife, no girl friend. I am single." I said. "I mean I was." I said trying to pull her leg. "Until now, I mean. I added quickly.

She smiled broadly and shook her head.

Her eyes went back to my dick. A little amount of pre cum had dozed out She spread it all over the dick head with her one finger.

"You want to suck me?'

"You are asking if I would give you a blow job?"

There was a lot of traffic on the road. We could hear the noise of automobiles and horns honking in the back ground but no one was interested in a small car sandwiched between two vans. She was feeling more comfortable now. Her initial apprehension had gone.

She suddenly bent down and licked my dick head with her tongue. Before I could say anything, she had taken it in her mouth. Her head kept moving downwards until she had taken nearly all of it in. She was about to choke. I could feel her mouth full of me. She started slowly lifting her head back up. She got up. Her face and eyes were glowing and she was breathing hard.

"Enough for today." She said breathlessly throwing her hands up.

I closed her mouth with mine. She was trying to please me in whichever way she could. My tongue went in and ours tongues licked and felt each other. I sucked her tongue until she was hurting. We broke the kiss and she again started masturbating me. She was moving her hand faster.

The muscles of my thigh and abdomen became tense. I lifted my ass and shot a big load groaning loudly. It spattered the steering wheel, the dash board and the windscreen. She watched with her big eyes open wide surprised. She cupped my dickhead with her hand and the rest of my cum filled her hand. She kept on shaking my dick until she had squeezed every drop out of it. I gave her a napkin to clean her hands and pulled my pants up and fastened my fly.

She leaned into me.

"Happy?"

I pulled her into my lap and embraced her tightly. I kissed her on the lips. It was 9.00 when we reached the bus stop and now it showed 10.30 on the dash board clock.

"there are a lot of reasons for a bus to get late up some minor accident, a pileup, a jam, blocked roads due to construction work,some problem with the bus. Keep it simple: 'A jam.'" I told her.

She nodded her head. "Drop me at the next crossing."

"Don't you want to show me your Palace?"

"Okay, turn right on the next crossing and again take a right into the first street and drop me at the corner. My house is third on the left." She agreed to my wish quickly. I didn't know about her family life. But she wanted a man badly. Who could hug her, caress her, make her laugh, make her feel loved, wanted and cherished.

"You are a woman after my own heart. I won't want to lose you." I said.

I maneuvered the car through the maze of streets and stopped as we reached a cul de sac. The alley was dimly lit and there was nobody around.

"You won't forget me?" She asked again.

"I am not that big a fool." I took her hand in mine and kissed it. She pressed my hand to her bosom. I could see the painful expression on her face. I could understand the dilemma she was in.

She was a married woman most probably with grown up kids. She didn't want to go at least not before consummating the relationship we had just started and she could not ignore her family and her home. She got down and waved to me. I kept sitting there with the engine running until she had reached her house. She turned and looked back. I blew a kiss. I think I saw her lips spread in a smile. Reversed my car and exited the area as quickly as possible.

#####

I stopped the car half to my home. I switched off the engine and sat there in the dark thinking about what had happened. She was pretty and had a sex appeal. She had kept her body well maintained. She had act boldly but she was no slut, just a woman as desperate as I was. She had been very eager to please me. We could have a lasting relationship. It had started just as a time pass and it had quickly developed into something else. Ronnie, You have found a gold mine. She has my mobile number.

But you never know with woman. She may change her mind the moment she enters her home. But I was in upbeat mood and didn't want negative thoughts to spoil it. It was up to her now. She has my mobile number. I decided that it was useless to dwell upon what may happen next. This reminded me that my phone was still off. I quickly switched it on keeping it on 'vibrate'.

I looked at the bottle of wine but decided not to open it yet. I was already feeling tipsy; as If I have emptied a half bottle of whiskey in one go. I decided to wait till I reach home.

#####

I lived with my uncle and aunt. Their house was palatial. My uncle was my father's brother. Their son had gone abroad and they felt lonely. They were pleased to have me. I had my separate bedroom at the end of a long corridor with attached bath and my own keys to come and go as I pleased.

I didn't know how they would react if I brought a girl friend home for the night. But they definitely won't approve me bringing home a woman more than a decade older than me.

I reached home and parked my car on the street not to make too much noise and disturb the whole neighborhood. I entered silently and went straight to the kitchen. I placed the wine bottle in the freezer and rummaged through the fridge to find something to eat. There was a big piece of home baked cake. That will do. I decided. I pulled it out and cut it into smaller pieces. Next I found a glass for the wine. I took out the bottle. It was cooler than before though not chilled. I opened it. It smelled good. I heard a door open.

Aunt Sheena came into the kitchen wearing a short house coat. She looked half asleep. The sash of the gown was loose and half of her one breast was peeking out. The material of the gown was so thin that I could easily see the erect nipple and dark areolas. Her hairs were messy, flowing down her shoulder. A lock of hair fell over her oval face just in front of her eye. She lifted her arm to tuck it behind her ear and the gown fell back in place to cover her ample bosom. But the glimpse was enough to let loose the masculine hormones.

"I disturbed your sleep." I said guiltily.

"No not at all, I was awake. I couldn't sleep." She lifted the bottle from the kitchen top.

"Wine?" She asked suspiciously.

"I didn't want to drink something strong. Office tomorrow. And the shop I stopped at didn't have any beer. So I bought what came under my hand."

"French, four stars; Must have cost an arm and a leg." She commented throwing a sidelong glance at me. "What do you think will it help me sleep better?"

"It will." I said taking out another glass. She poured in both the glasses.

"So you are celebrating. She said smiling genuinely.

"Clinched the deal?"She asked ruffling my hair.

"Yeah."

"But celebrating alone is no fun."

I knew what she meant by it. "I am not alone now. I have you." I replied.

I lifted my glass and she clinked it with hers.

She lifted her arm and placed it on my shoulder. I could now easily peek inside her gown. I plucked my eyes away from the hot scenery and looked into her eyes. She was standing so close to me I could feel her hot breath on my face. She took a big swig from her glass emptying half of it. I followed suit. She lifted her hand with the glass and a placed it on my other shoulder.

"Enjoy your triumph. Congrats!" She whispered bringing her mouth close to mine. She craned her neck out and offered her cheek. I touched my cheek to hers and she turned her face and offered the other one, I again dutifully rubbed my cheek against her. She kissed my cheek. It was a sloppy kiss. But I was not minding it. She swallowed the rest of the wine from her glass and placed it back on the shelf I too finished my drink. Her arms were again on my shoulders.

"Don't become like your uncle or your father for that matter. Don't go chasing the buck. Earn money but there are things more important than that."

"Yes, Aunt Sheena."

"Sheena." She corrected me. "Your uncle spent his whole life accumulating money. What it earned him in the end; Worries and more worries, headaches and Diabetes and Hypertension. He can't eat a single dish he relished. He has no time to spare, to indulge in things he wanted to do someday. She paused and looked around.

"Pour me another drink." She was opening up. And I wanted her to get it off her chest.

I moved my hand to lift the bottle. She swayed in my arms and her erect nipple rubbed against my chest. I poured in both the glasses and gave her hers. She took a sip and turned to me.

"And I, what did I get, living in this big palace of his. One day it will become my tomb when I die of loneliness. Like 'Taj Mahal' The tomb of an empress."

Her hair had again fallen over her face. I tucked them back behind her ear. She took my hand in hers. Our Rohan has taken after his father. He left us to settle abroad to mint more money. You are different. She kissed my hand.

"But Aunt Sheena.."

"Sheena."

"Yes, Sheena you have a lot of time at your hand. You can do whatever you please."

"Alone? It is not even half the fun." She clutched my collar bringing her mouth even closer to mine. Her hard nipples were stuck to my chest. I could feel them. I could her heaving chest.

I didn't know what to say. "I am here. We can do things together. What do you want to do?"

"You! You would like to be my companion. Don't you have anything better to do then indulging your old aunt. Would you like to take me out, say, for dinner?"

"Why the hell not? Didn't anybody ever tell you how beautiful and pretty you are? I will feel flattered. Let's do it tomorrow, my treat." I said jubilantly.

"Say that again. Say that again. Beautiful! Pretty! " She cooed bringing her lips close to mine her, face suddenly glowing like a 100 watt bulb. She swayed pretending to be drunk. But I stepped back instinctively and her lips missed mine.

I held her by the waist. She quickly gulped the rest of her drink, cupped my face with both her hands and planted her lips on mine. I wrapped in my arm and pulled her in tight embrace. We kept standing there kissing and caressing each other. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. I played with it for some time and then moved my hand down and undid the knot of her sash. My hand slid inside to feel the flesh of her waist and then I was again squeezing and rubbing her breasts but now the layer of silky, sheer cloth was gone. To hold her fleshy naked boobs was something totally different than rubbing then over the cloth. I rolled her nipple over her areole with my thumb the nipple was hard like a marble. I wanted to suck it. She was moaning with eyes closed enjoying every moment

We broke away panting.

She refilled her glass.

"Tomorrow; hotel Regency, dinner. Promise?" She extended her hand. I took it and shook it firmly.

"Promise." I whispered into her mouth.

Hotel Regency was one of the priciest hotels in the city. But I had the money to spend. Black money. And I didn't think she will let me pay.

"I will return the favor afterwards." She said pecking my lips. "You wanna know 'How'?

"How?" I asked with my lips stuck to her ear. She let me nibble her ear lobe. She shuddered when I ran my tongue over her ear.

She took my hand her finger slipped between my fingers.

"Lead me to your room." She placed the bottle and the glasses along with the plate of cake in a tray and pushed the tray in my hands. I took it and we walked through the long corridor to my room hand in hand. I opened the door and let her in first.

As I placed the tray on the bedside table she discarded her gown and threw it on the bed. I was dumb struck to see her hour glass figure. I beckoned her to come to me around the bed. She came walking giving an exaggerated roll to her rump.

She saw me looking at her crotch and immediately covered her pussy with her hands. It was just a teasing gesture. I could hardly see anything.Her dark curly moist hair were hiding everything. That dark triangle between her thighs made me forget everything. She came to stand in front of me. I took her hands and moved them away.She wound her arms around my neck.

I ran my fingers through her pussy hair and immediately found the slit between her swollen love lips. From there it was not hard to find her trigger button. As I rubbed my fingers over it she moved in for a kiss.

"Take me." She said in a seductive tone.

I helped her climb into the bed and made her bend on all fours with her knees on the edge of the bed and legs hanging out. I parted her legs as far as I could. While she adjusted herself I quickly came out of my clothes. I rubbed her cunt and rubbed my dick between her cunt lips and over her clit.

"Stop teasing me boychik." She growled her body trembling with anticipation. I entered her Shoving my dick hard into her love hole.

"Yes, yes, that was good."

I started fucking her with full length thrusts gripping her ass cheeks with my hands. I rubbed my thumb over her puckered rose bud. It contracted and relaxed in rhythm with my strokes. She was panting and thumping the mattress. She moaned and sobbed with my each dig into her.

The wine was showing its effect. Soon I was going full throttle.

all of a sudden she slipped out of my grip and crawled away from me into the bed. She rolled over to lie on her back.

"Give me a drink. My mouth has gone dry." I poured her half a glass and finished what was left in mine. She gulped everything down in a hurry and pushed a pillow under her lower back.

"Come on top of me." She commanded.

I mounted her and she pulled me up. I took her in my embrace and she kissed me hungrily chewing my lips and sucking my tongue. Then she pushed me down and offered me her ample bosom. She guided her one nipple into my mouth. Soon my mouth was full of soft flesh. I suckled her boobs one by one. She sobbed and moaned when I licked and stung her areolas and nipples with my tongue.I dug my teethin her soft flesh and she yelled but she didn't stop me. She held my head there, enjoying every bit. I found her cunt lips and teased her clit. She pushed me back and up.

"Fuck me now, Ronnie. Make your aunt you whore. Make me scream with delight make me beg for more.."

Her words made me go wild. I parted her legs and entered her cave of love hidden behind the dense growth. I pummeled her cunt hard. And she heaved her hips from underneath smashing her crotch against mine. She twisted and wiggled her ass. Soon she was squirming under me continuously. Her moans and groans were becoming louder. They were making me hornier. I folded her one leg and pinned it under my armpit. Her tight hole became even tighter. Soon the roo was filed with her screams and yells. I didn't bothered me any. The rooms were sound proof and her bed room was on the other end. She freed her bent leg with a hard shove, scissored her legs around my waist and clung to me tightly.

"Water, Water." She begged

I tried to get off her but she held me.

"Saliva." She opened her mouth wide. I let my saliva trickle into her mouth. She pulled my mouth closer to hers and gulped down all she could. Her vaginal muscle tightened around my girth. But I kept fucking her swollen cunt relentlessly. She let out along continuous wail.

Slowly her body relaxed. She was covered in cold sweat. I was able to move my cock in and out faster.

"Seed me." She ran her fingers through my hair.

I was all ready. The cum was rising in my tubes. My muscles started stiffening. My speed increased. She started helping me from below heaving and twisting her ass. I ejaculated a big load spraying her insides with my juice. Her hands moved down to grip my ass cheeks to hold me inside her. My cock kept twitching and filling her with my sperm. She was enjoying it with a smug look on her face.

After sometime she rolled over to come on top of me. She kissed my fore head cheeks lips and nipples then she slipped down to lie next to me. She kept lying in my arms for quite a long time. Then she rolled out of the bed. She put on her night gown. I also got up and walked her to the door I came out totally naked. She turned and we hugged and kissed for a long time.