His Rising Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The idea was not to make you scream but to make you smile."

"You can't imagine how happy you have made me. Tomorrow cook your own breakfast." She said smiling broadly.

I kissed her lips. That is the aunt I love."

"Thank you, boychik." She kissed my lips.

Then she turned and walked away. I kept on looking at her back as she corrected the folds of her gown and ran her fingers through her hair.

I came back locked my room and fell in my bed. It was 1 30 am. I couldn't believe my luck. I didn't know what to think, about whom to think. About Aunt Sheena or about the woman whom I had met only a few hours ago and whose taste I could still feel in my mouth. I didn't even know her name. We haven't even felt it necessary to introduced ourselves properly before tasting each other. I laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate. I quickly found my pants and took it out. The number was unknown. I knew who it could be. But it stopped ringing before I could switch it on. I didn't know if I could call back. But it started vibrating again. I immediately switched it one.

"Hello!" I whispered.

"It is me."

"I know."

"I thought you are not going to pick it up."

"I told you I will. "

"And it is the witching Hour."

"And I am Bi(e)witched. I said laughing.

She laughed with me.

"I can't stay on the phone for long. I am calling from the bathroom. This is my personal number. Feed this number into your contact list."

"I will learn it by heart but You shouldn't take such risks."

"I couldn't sleep."

"Me too. What is your name?"

"I am Amrita."

I am Ronit. My friends call me Ron.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good Night."

"Good Night, sweet dreams. Next time we meet I am going to pull you into back of my car."

"I look forward to that. I will go to sleep thinking about that."

"But first I will want to taste."

"Taste what?"

"Your juicy cunt."

"I am rubbing it now."

"Have you taken off your panties?"

"I am totally naked standing before the mirror now.

"Is your pussy wet?"

"It is dripping."

"Don't waste the juices. Rub them on your cunt lips and thighs. I will lick them clean when we meet."

"I am fucking myself now. Sweetie, just hearing your voice is enough to make my juices flow."

"I want to see you fucking yourself. My cock has also become rock hard."

"It is so big. It is going to... to,,, going to... Oh!!! Oh!!!!! You will stretch me fully."

"Once I fuck you, your pussy is going to gape for days."

OH! Oooooohhhh! Make it sore, make it gape, tear it apart Oh!!!!Ohhhh!!! Ouiiiiii!

Ron I am squirting. I am squirting all over the floor. Hold me Ron."

"Come into my arms my sweetie pie, my heartbeat."

There were a few moans and sobs and then the phone went dead.

I found myself jerking my now hard cock slowly. The pleasure of jerking oneself can't be compared to anything else.

I gulped down all the remaining whiskey and settled down for a long session lying half prone with a few pillows under me to prop me up. I thought about Aunt Sheena squirming under me like a fish without water and my saliva dripping into her open mouth with her tongue sticking out to lap up every drop. I thought about Amrita's head bobbing up and down between my thighs. I saw Amrita's small hands jerking my big cock. And saw Aunt Sheena pushing her big boob into my mouth. I took a long, long time to cum. I fell asleep still holding my limp cock.

The drought was over. It was pouring down now.