His Secret Property Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave Luna is cocooned on a hot summer day.
5.1k words
4.29
33.7k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A word of warning: this story feature depictions of watersports and non-consent, so please turn away if that kind of stuff is not to your taste.

It was one of those days that made Calen appreciate having a generously-sized backyard complete with tall fences and hedgerows all around. The late afternoon sunlight illuminated countless pollens gliding through the air, as well as the motes of dust kicked up from the parched ground by a westward breeze. Calen made sure to grab himself a cup of iced water before heading outside, the weather report showed that it was still 35 degrees Celsius beyond the air-conditioned and well insulated comforts of the indoors

The heat washed over Calen as soon as he stepped onto his backyard porch, as if one had opened an oven door. Even though he was dressed in only a pair of thin linen shorts and a t-shirt, perspiration began to build over his skin within a minute.

But the heat was a far bigger problem for his slave, Luna, her body encased in layers of nylon, latex and duct tape.

The 22-year-old fuckdoll was secured to the side of the porch, courtesy of a length of chain which connected the top of her posture collar to the handrail. An additional chain ran from the bottom of her collar to an eyebolt drilled into the decking held her in place. Almost her entire body from head to toe has been covered up by a shiny black latex catsuit plus gloves and socks also made of black latex. Only her long hair tied into a thick ponytail and her mouth were left exposed by the custom-made latex hood. Her arms and legs have been bundled up via rolls of duct tape wrapped around the folded limbs to create an ad-hoc bitchsuit.

The result of this setup was especially harsh on Luna's limbs. Her weight now rested entirely on her elbows and knees, with her forearm pressed awkwardly into her upper arm, and her calves similarly squished against her muscular thighs by the tape sheath. Worse, with one length of chain pulled taught atop of her collar and another beneath it, Luna couldn't shift her body around to ease the growing strain on her doubled up limbs.

As he got closer, Calen saw that the girl's only exposed part of her skin around her nose and mouth was flushed in a shade of red and coated in sweat. He imagined that the inner nylon layers of Luna's outfit must be drenched by this point. That was an assuring sign, as long as the girl was thoroughly hydrated and kept on sweating, she wouldn't be in any serious danger of heat stroke.

For a few minutes Calen stood there silently, savouring the sight of his slave's cocooned, immobile form. He took a sip of water from his mug, then with a leisurely pace, got on his knees and began unlocking the two chains holding Luna's collar in place. The slavegirl groaned quietly when the tension around her neck slackened, but otherwise she did not speak. She was now entering her third month in captivity, and she understood the courtesy of not speaking to her master unless spoken to.

Once both chains came off, Calen wrapped one arm around Luna's hourglass waist and helped her to 'sit' upright. With her limbs reduced to stubby, useless stumps, she really did look like a begging dog in this position.

He planted a kiss on Luna's chapped lips and gave a few playful smacks to her latex-clad breasts. "Sweetheart, you must be getting thirst." He spoke in a relaxed, conversational tone.

"Yes master, please may I have some water, please." The reply from Luna was quiet and strained, signalling that her throat was indeed desperate for water.

"Well, I don't have water here but I've got the next best thing. You'll be a good girl and drink your master's pee, alright? You have to be hydrated" Calen noted that Luna's mouth shaped into what might be a slight grimace of disgust, although it was hard to read her emotions with much of her face concealed by the latex hood. A small remnant of Luna's old self still screamed against such a horrific, dehumanizing idea, but she did not, could not, find the motivation to resist openly. The cocktail of drugs being fed to Luna on a daily basis had fucked up her mind beyond saving, even in her own mind she was not really a person anymore, and merely a plaything for Calen.

"Okay master, I will" The fucktoy replied, her voice indicated neither enthusiasm nor reluctance.

It was all Calen wanted to hear. He got up to unzip his shorts, expose his cock already stiffened by the delightful sight of his helpless bitch.

"Alright Luna, open your mouth wide, no you silly slut, wider. Don't swallow until I tell you to swallow it" Calen commanded, know that wasn't easy for Luna's jaws, which had to fight against the confinement of the hood and the rigidity of the posture collar. The spray of piss struck directly onto Luna's tongue, and her mouth began to fill rapidly before Calen paused. He counted off a few seconds before speaking again, just to give Luna some time to fully savour his taste.

"Very good girl, now swallow." The warm, acrid urine was far from a refreshing drink, but Luna's body needed it. She closed her mouth and gulped down the contents, then parted her lips wide open. Once again Calen filled her mouth, and commanded her to swallow only after his piss began to overflow from her mouth and spilled down her chin.

"Have you forgotten something?" Calen teased, "What are you supposed to say now?".

"Thank you master for...for giving me your pee to drink." The slave replied.

She felt master's hand on her collar, directing her to get back on all fours once again. The two chains were clipped back onto the top and the bottom of her posture collar respectively. "Sweetie, I'm so proud of how brave and disciplined you are, now you gotta keep the good work up, okay? You got one more hour to go, I'll unlock you then." Somehow, those encouraging words cut through the humiliation and helplessness in Luna mind, and delivered to her a tiny spark of happiness to her broken mind. Of course, this was exactly what Calen had intended; systematically strip away every shred of the slavegirl's dignity and control, then give her a crumb of affection to reward her obedience.

"Okay, thank you master, I will be good for you."

The master grabbed his mug off the porch deck, and then walked back to the air-conditioned comforts of the indoor. Wiping the sweat off his brows, his mind wandered to the tub of ice cream sitting in the freezer. A few spoonsful of that won't hurt, the calories are worth an extra ten minutes on the treadmill anyways. Calen murmured to himself as he checked his watch; it was 4:57pm right now, he'd come back to cut Luna loose at 6.

Two hours earlier...

Calen could tell the look on his slave face was not a happy one as he outlined his wicked intentions to her. Inside Luna's head, she was already trying to figure how she was supposed to endure wearing three skin-tight layers on a sweltering summer day like this, and that's before she factored in the duct tapes to be wrapped around her arms and legs.

"But it'll be so hot I'll get sick." She complained meekly, without genuinely expecting that she could avoid what master had in store for her.

Calen tried to put on an encouraging voice, "It won't get you sick you silly slut. It will get very hot once you're outside, but that's the point of this challenge after all." He was deliberate in describing his plan as a 'challenge' rather than a 'punishment', since it was important for Luna to understand that being tormented by her master was supposed to be a desirable norm rather than a mistake to be avoided. Ultimately, his goal is for Luna is perceive her suffering as a kind of pleasure on its own. It was not merely enough for the fuckdoll to dutifully accept pain, humiliation and orgasm denial, instead, he wanted her to actively crave her own debasement and submission.

"Yes, of course master, I understand." Luna signed, nervous but otherwise obedient.

"Now don't you waste any time, go get undressed, and take off your collar too. Grab what I told you, then come back here." Luna nodded again, then hurried off past the bedroom and into its walk-in wardrobe. She reached for a row of shelves containing a dozen designer lingerie sets, stockings in various colours and textures, plus a variety of latex fetish-wear. First, she took off the light, airy silk minidress she had been wearing, followed by the leather collar around her neck, and lastly her bra. Now wearing nothing aside from her chastity belt, Luna picked up what she needed from the wardrobe and rushed back to the lounge, where Calen watched with a wolfish gaze as his slave slipped her tall, svelte figure into the form-fitting garments.

She started off with a pair of black thigh high stockings over her legs, followed by a long-sleeved Wolford leotard. Her second layer was a catsuit which encased her from the neck down, in a thicker, more opaque coating of nylon mesh. The third layer, however, was what made Luna really nervous; a black latex catsuit followed by matching latex gloves, socks and an open-mouth hood. Even with Calen helping out as best as he could, it still took some effort for the slavegirl to squeeze herself into the latex cocoon. Lastly, a four-inch-tall rubber posture collar covered up the only remaining silver of Luna's skin still exposed between the collar of the catsuit and her hood. The resulting combination sealed her entire body, save for two opening for her ponytail and her mouth, in the smooth, stifling material.

Wrapped up entirely in shiny, black latex, Luna really resembled a sex doll or a mannequin more than a human being. Her corset-trained hourglass waistline and the impressive size of her breasts were still evident, squished under the well-fitted material. Latex is not a particularly elastic material, so Luna's catsuit had to be an expensive made-to-measure item to achieve the utterly skin-tight result. That result though, Calen decided it was worth every pretty penny.

He pulled the latex doll close and helped her onto his lap. Calen took his time kissing Luna exposed lips hungrily, while his fingers glided over her latex-clad body and traced her elegant curves. Even through the three layers, he could sense how stiff and excited Luna's nipples were. The girl's cunt, if Calen had to guess, was probably sopping wet and begging for relief behind its chastity shield.

"Alright, lie down on the table now." Calen let loose his grip around Luna's waist, "With your face upwards, it's time for you to really become a little puppy." He walked away and came back a minute later with a roll of duct tape, brandishing it before the slave face.

"I'm going to have your bend your arms and legs, I'll wrap them up with this tape, and you'll be crawling around on your elbows and knees."

The latex-clad fuckdoll nodded slightly, "Okay master." Her voice was more nonchalant now, without any hint of complaint or dejection.

Luna's elbows were bent and her hands were pushed close towards her shoulders, then Calen took the duct tape and made several loops binding each of her wrist to each upper bicep. He kept the tape going until Luna's doubled-up arms were almost entirely covered. The same process was applied to her legs as well, with her ankles and upper thighs secured together firmly. Lastly, he had Luna hold her fingers into fists, so they could also be wrapped up in tape and rendered useless, just in case she would try to tamper with the bondage. He circled around the helpless bitch a few times, and decided the integrity of his handiwork deserved an A+.

"Try moving around, can you straighten your arms and legs now?"

Luna waved her stumps into the air fruitlessly. "No master, they're stuck together like that."

"That's what I wanted to hear" Calen wrapped both arms around Luna, flipped her upright, and carefully lowered her from the tabletop to the floor. It wasn't an easy task even for a fit young man, given that Luna herself was by no means a petite girl. Once placed onto the hardwood floor, she also immediately realised just how uncomfortable it was to have her bodyweight supported entirely on one's elbows and knees. Of course, that was another facet of suffering Calen had intended. In a couple of hours' time, the stress would build up to a rather painful level.

Blinded by the hood, Luna waited for a chain leash to be clipped to her collar before she could know which direction master wanted her to crawl. The first firm pull from the leash indicated her forward, perhaps slightly to the left. She shuffled her stumped limbs awkwardly one at a time to crawl forward, putting on an amusing display for Calen as her hips had to gyrated lewdly with each 'step' forward. Despite requiring a greater degree of physical exertion, Luna discovered that it was not too difficult to crawl, albeit slowly, while in her bitchsuit. The pace at which she managed within the living room certainly exceeded Calen's expectation.

Calen kept himself one step ahead of Luna and maintained the tension on her leash. "Turn left now sweetie." She sensed that the pressure from her collar indicated a 90-degree turn, and so crawled accordingly, pivoting her body with her arms while her knee remained stationary. Then it was time to crawl forward again. Even inside the air-conditioned space, Luna quickly realised her body heat was being trapped efficiently by the triple-layered outfit. Already she could feel her nylon leotard and thigh high stockings becoming slightly damp with perspiration.

He loosened his grip on the leash once the puppygirl was in front of the door, and she stopped moving accordingly. Then he knelt down so that Luna could hear him more clearly through the latex hood.

"Your three-hour stay out in the backyard will start now. I'll bring you plenty of water to drink once every hour so that you won't get sick. Be strong and be obedient for your master. I know you're a good girl Luna."

"Okay master, I'll be good for you." Luna gulped. As the door to the sweltering, sunny backyard was opened, she felt the scorching air immediately. The blinded and restrained slave tried to focus on the words of affirmation from her master. She'd need to focus on something positive to strengthen her morale, and to endure the coming hours.

Calen stood up and tugged her leash again, the puppygirl followed him outdoors.

Three hours later...

This time, the master was more merciful and made sure to grab a cup of iced water for Luna rather than for himself. To be entirely honest with himself, it was more to do with pragmatism rather than mercy. The slave didn't have an awful lot of his piss to drink during the last hour, so she really did need to get well hydrated. Calen wanted her to suffer miserably, not to get her hospitalised after all. It was now 5:52PM, and the weather report finally indicated the temperature outside beginning to decline. He grabbed the cup and headed to the backyard once more.

He thought that his puppygirl must have gotten very desperate, because Luna started talking as soon as she heard his footsteps.

"Please master water, let me drink water please, I feel dizzy master.", the pathetic croaking drew sympathy from Calen, even though Luna had been explicitly instructed to not speak unless first spoken to. With an arm around the girl's chest, he helped her upright and brought the mug to her parched lips. She gulped down the icy, refreshing water swiftly, choking on it and coughing at first, but managing to drain the entire mug within ten seconds.

The slavegirl did not know it, but the mug of water also contained a small dose of a highly potent, long-lasting aphrodisiac. It also came with the convenient side effect of almost entirely eliminating Luna's menstruations, which made things a lot less messy for a slavegirl locked in a chastity device. A cocktail of such aphrodisiacs and hormone modifiers fed to her over the past months has been responsible for Luna's transformation into a docile, malleable nympho. After three months, Luna's mind dwelled on the simmering itch within her cunt during every minute of her waking hours, made worse by her chastity belt's built-in dildo, and even when she slept, most of her dreams were carnal reimaginations of her sexual experiences that day. Calen actually had to cut down her dosage of these aphrodisiacs, since their cumulative effectiveness are becoming a serious distraction for Luna, preventing her from focusing on her duties.

He needed a fuckdoll in a perpetual state of horniness, not a nympho-zombie too zoned out to get anything done.

"Thank you...thank you master, I'm so grateful for the drink." Luna groaned in relief as she gulped down the last mouthful of the icy water. It was a little taste of heaven for a girl in her hellish cocoon.

Calen wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close for a hug, his face tightened into a grimace once he noted the sour stench of Luna's sweat, trapped inside her triple-layered cocoon. But the foul smell gave him another wicked idea. "You've drank plenty of water in the past three hours though, need to pee now?"

"Yes master, I really need to go right now, it's starting to hurt down there." The slave groaned, but did not realise she walked right into a trap with her own words.

Luna's chastity belt included a built-in catheter probe, and its release valve was controlled by a small slide-switch set on the outer surface of the belt's shield. She immediately realised what would happen as Calen's hand reached for between her legs and tried to find the little switch beneath the layers she wore. The latex catsuit, gloves and socks have formed a watertight seal over her whole body! She instinctively jerked back at the horrific realisation, though in the severe restraints she couldn't not move any significant distances

The act of disobedience did not please her master at all. Raising his left palm, Calen slapped Luna hard on her cheeks. Still blinded by her hood, she could not see the slap coming, and cried out in surprising.

Still, Luna was smart enough to figure out what she did wrong without Calen having to speak up. She lowered her head meekly and shuffled herself forward once more. "I'm so sorry master, I didn't mean to do that."

Calen, although grinning in satisfaction, decided to feign disappointment, "Ahhh well baby, if you're good enough to know you've done wrong, then you're good enough to have stayed still in the first place. Now don't you dare move a muscle."

So she obeyed, remaining totally motionless as Calen pressed down on the slide switch. Within a second, Luna's urine was spraying out of her catheter vigorously. Sealed off by her latex garments, her piss had nowhere to go, except into what little space still remained available between the tightly fitted latex suit, made even tighter by the duct tapes around her limbs, and the surface of her skin. The stockings and nylon catsuit she wore beneath the latex, already soaked in sweat, were now being drench a second time. As the urine filled up higher and higher inside her cocoon, Luna knew there was only one route they could flow to; the mouth-hole of her hood. As her bodily fluids trickled out of that opening, her mind went blank from the humiliation of being practically immersed in her own pee from the chin down.

Fortunately for Luna, the catheter managed to drain her bladder quite rapidly, and the trickling of piss in such close proximity to her mouth had only lasted for about five seconds. After shaking off a few drops of the piss that landed on his forearm, Calen fetched a pair of scissors and finally said the words that Luna had been anxiously waiting for.

"Hold your arm up now love, I'm gonna cut you loose."

She managed to squeeze out an exhausted smile. "Thank you master, my elbows and knees hurt so bad."

He snipped through the sheath of duct tape around Luna's arms first, cutting through a long line so that the entire sheath could be peeled off as a whole sheet. Then he repeated the same process for her legs. The slavegirl groaned in satisfaction, finally given the freedom to stretch out her gorgeous long legs that had been bound in the folded position for so long. As the bloodflow to her joints was fully restored she squirmed and flexed, hoping to hasten the recovery the mobility and tactile senses of her limbs which were still stiff and numb from the ordeal.

12