His Secret Property Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute resting on the ground, Luna got up on her feet. The prospect of heading back to the air-conditioned comfort of the indoors offered a partial distraction from the fact that her piss was still sloshing against every square inch of her skin.

"Follow, and walk slowly, gently." Calen instructed her, hoping that the overlap between her latex socks and the ankles of her catsuit was sufficiently tight to keep her urine from dripping on the floors. Then again, if any spillage occurs, it wasn't Calen's problem. He'd have Luna lick up the mess she creates.

Calen led his latex doll back indoors, through the bedroom and into the bathroom. She followed her master cautiously, trying to minimize movement around the seams of her latex cocoon.

Inside the bathroom, she was greeted with the a bathtub filled with cool water. Calen unbuckled Luna's posture collar, then guided the still blindfolded girl into the water. Things became easier and less messy from there on. She peeled off her latex gloves from her still shaky hands while Calen worked to unzip the latex hood. The nylon catsuit was unzipped next, also totally drenched in both her piss and sweat. Last came off her leotard and stockings, and her skin was finally free, exposed for Calen to see. Despite her skin flushed red from the heat and her face covered in copious amount of sweat, Calen thought she was still an elegant, angelic sight. He was reminded again of how lucky he was to be in possession such a magnificent creature, an utterly obedient young woman reduced to nothing more than his personal sex toy.

The bathroom's countertop made a great place to sit down for a good view of the bathtub, so Calen hopped on and watched Luna clean and rinse herself. His shorts did little to hide his raging erection which Luna could plainly see; and she knew she would soon be called upon to relieve the problem. That very thought made her cunt clench around the relatively small, thin dildo built into her chastity belt. The dildo's presence was near-constant for Luna, but its effects on her obviously fluctuated from time to time, depending on what she was doing or thinking. As she eyed the bulge barely contained by Calen's shorts, the dildo felt especially stimulation while her thoughts dwelled on how filling her master's thick, rigid shaft feels down her throat, and how exhilarating master's cum tastes when they were deposited on her tongue.

When she had thoroughly cleaned and rinsed herself, Calen got off the countertop and threw her a towel. "Dry yourself fuckdoll, and be quick with it." Then he picked up the collection of latex and nylon attires into a bucket, Luna could clean that up later.

He led the slave out of the bathroom and fetched the her collar. This was the narrower leather collar which she wore on a day-to-day basis rather than the more restrictive rubber posture collar. Luna knew what to do when presented with it, and moved herself swiftly to the 'collaring position'. She got down on her knees with her feet tucked beneath her ass, parted her legs widely and pulled her shoulders back to present her breasts. With both hands behind her head, she held her hair back so that her neck was easily accessible for the collar.

"What are your rules, fuckdoll?" Calen didn't really need to ask and knew she could recite the rules flawlessly, but it didn't hurt to reinforce her subservience on a daily basis.

"Rule 1: I am a slave owned by my master, and I live my life as master's property for 24 hours a day, every day."

"Rule 2: I will always do what master tells me to do without hesitation."

"Rule 3: I will always address you as master, or master Calen, unless instructed otherwise when out in the public."

"Rule 4: Master owns my body and my mind, which are his to control, modify and use."

"Rule 5: I will not touch my cunt at any times, and will not attempt to orgasm in any manner"

"Rule 6: I will cherish all of master's sperm as a gift and swallow every available drop."

"Rule 7: I will maintain a hygienic, clean body and a high level of fitness."

"Rule 8: I will ensure that my mouth, asshole, cunt, and all other parts of my body are ready to provide sexual pleasure to my master at any time.

"Rule 9: I will not speak to master unless spoken to."

"Rule 10: I will forever love my master and be his loyal slave."

Calen would never get bored of hearing his slave recite those words, "That's right baby, you're my property. Mine to control and mine to use." He leaned forward and wrapped the band of black leather around Luna's neck, fastening the gold-plated buckle at the back of the collar that held it taunt.

He slipped down the zipper on his short and allowed his erection to pop free. Luna understood precisely how she was expected to react; she moved her arms down and placed them behind her back, with her forearms together and with each hand holding each elbow. She eyed her master's cock that was fast becoming the most familiar sight in her life; a little longer than average at 7 inches, with bulging veins around its considerable girth and its bulbous tip glistening from precum. It was obvious to her that her master needed to be relieved, stimulated by the pleasure of inflicting so much misery on such a beautiful slave.

"May I worship your wonderful cock, master Calen?" Again, her voice was intoxicatingly lustful, one that belong to a 24/7 sex slave held on the edge of orgasm that she could not override.

Without another word, the master gathered her luscious long hair in his left fist and in one swift move, plunging the first five inches of his penis into the slippery, warm embrace of Luna's throat. The slavegirl's cocksucking skills had evidently improved significantly over the past three months; she reacted near-instantaneously, sealing her lips tightly around master's shaft while her tongue began to flicker back and forth over its underside. Fortunately for Luna though, Calen decided to loosen his grip around her hair after about a minute, a signal for her to steady her pace and focus her efforts towards the tip of the cock.

There are days when Calen wanted nothing more than to throatfuck Luna, to have her gagging on the entire length of his cock and to feel her throat gasping for air around his shaft. But right now, he wanted his fuckdoll to deliver maximum pleasure, and thus allowed her the privilege to fully demonstrate her abilities without disruptions.

A groan from Calen announced his attempt to prolong his pleasurable experience. Still Luna pushed forward relentlessly, worshipping the cock that was quite literally the pillar of her life's purpose. The fuckdoll's cheeks pumped furiously as her puckered lips bobbled up and down the Calen's glan, meanwhile the tip of her tongue massaged his sensitive frenulum, swirling over it gently but rapidly. The repeated movement of her head caused her breasts to jiggle lewdly, and after a while, a generous stream of saliva coated her chin. Despite Calen's best efforts, Luna had him approaching orgasm after fifteen minutes of her diligent work.

"Don't you waste a single drop of my cum Luna." Calen hissed; his muscular body stiffened in response to the approaching climax.

Luna nodded her head slightly and moaning in something that might have been a 'yes master. She kept up her efforts, lips tightly sealed around Calen's shaft while her tongue continued its dance. With one final grunt and a shudder down his body, the master came and pumped a string of his sticky hot cum onto the fuckdoll's waiting tongue. She fulfilled her duty faithfully, continuing to work her lips and tongues even as she gulped down her master's delightful seeds. To taste and to swallow her master's cum was exhilarating; Luna could not explain why the salty, musky semen felt so good in her mouth, but it brought a faint smile on her face nonetheless.

"Keep sucking sweetie, clean up all that saliva on your master's cock." He sighed.

"Yehh mahher." Luna replied, a slightly more intelligible sound. She kept on sucking and licking slowly, polishing clean her master's dick until Calen waved her off and zipped his shorts back into place.

"On all fours fuckdoll." There was little reprieve or rest for the girl as Calen picked up the leash to her collar, she adjusted accordingly and got down on her hands and knees, with her legs parted to show off her locked cunt, her waist dipped low and her toned ass cheeks thrusted proudly upwards.

"Now, earlier when you were outside, you begged for water like a dumb little slut. You know that's naughty behaviour, don't you?" Calen lamented, though really, he was looking for an excuse to spank Luna, still a reasonable excuse though.

"Yes master, I broke the rule number 8 there, I deserve to be punished master." She begged at her master's feet, hoping that whatever master intends to inflict upon her body wouldn't be too harsh, considering how much hardship she had already endured this afternoon.

"Of course you deserve it, I think 40 lashes to your arse sounds reasonable. Let's get you dressed first though." Calen yanked her leash firmly and led her towards the walk-in wardrobe of their bedroom. There he had a decision to make: should he dress Luna in a set of red lingerie and stockings, or a white one?

12