His Sexy Dominant Stepsister

Story Info
Dominic falls victim to his pretty stepsister.
4.2k words
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and any resemblance from someone in the story to anyone in real life is pure coincidence. All subjects are at least 18 years of age. Femdom is the theme.

*****

Fred Thomas and his 13-year-old son Dominic deeply missed their wife and mother who passed away after a long battle with the disease that took her life. Before she became ill they had a very happy home life. Fred was thankful he didn't have any other children who would have had to go through the experience of losing their mother.

When Serena Brant received divorce papers from her husband's lawyer she was devastated. A beautiful African American woman, she had the unenvious task of sharing with her 12-year-old daughter Natalie what happened now that her dad was no longer living with them.

Both adults tried to maintain good households alone, raising their teenage kids the best way they knew how. But it was hard as single parents. And as fate had it, they both figured if they joined a good church their lives would be better. That's where Fred Thomas and Serena Brant met and under the guidance of their pastor they began dating each other. They dated for three years before they and their pastor felt good about them getting married. It wasn't hard to spot the newlyweds in church as Fred, who was white, stood about 5'8" and the gorgeous African American Serena was at least 6' tall.

*****

When Dominic turned 21 his mixed family went to a very nice restaurant to celebrate his birthday and for him entering adulthood. He was hoping for and expecting that his dad would buy him a car, but when he received a check for $500 instead he was kind of dejected. It really didn't surprise anyone because he had become a spoiled kid growing up after his mom died and he expected his dad to always get him whatever he wanted.

For his 16th birthday his dad gave him a new bicycle and some money. He wasn't very happy with the gifts and threw a tantrum in front of his whole family. He was expecting a car then, too, but once Dad saw his reaction he told him it would be a long time before he was given a car. He didn't know it at that time but it was his stepmother who ordered Fred NOT to buy him a car because his son had to learn better manners first.

It was little wonder Dom acted that way. His stepsister usually got whatever SHE wanted but she didn't act up like Dom did. But why would she? Ever since the teenagers began living together there was always competition between them. If Natalie would do better than Dom in something her mother would make a big deal over it, but whenever Dom did better than Natalie, which wasn't too often, his dad would chide him and tell him he should always treat women with respect.

Plus, at Serena's urging and help, Nat was able to skip a grade because she did so well and Serena wanted them to graduate together.

A huge problem for Dom, and no one ever told him, was that his stepmother turned his dad into her submissive husband. In plain words, SHE made their marriage a Female Led Relationship (FLR) so anything Fred wanted to do he would have to get her approval first. And even if Fred wanted to disagree it was a forgone conclusion that Serena was his boss and could kick his ass any day of the week anyway..

Even for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts he learned to do what SERENA said. Of course it was never equal between the two kids because her daughter Natalie always got preferential treatment and always got better gifts. Dom hated Natalie for it because not only wasn't he treated the same as his YOUNGER stepsister but he also had to watch his own father obey his wife. And there wasn't a damn thing either of them could do about it.

So when the family sat down at the kitchen table for Dom's birthday there was uneasiness in the air. When he was given the check and not a set of car keys he threw another tantrum. And when he started to get up and leave, Serena got up, too, and motioned to Natalie. Natalie quickly produced some rope and tied Dom's hands and feet to the chair. Dom was even more livid because he wasn't able to leave while his dad just sat and watched, and he started spewing expletives at his stepmother and stepsister. All that accomplished was for the very pretty Natalie to put a ball gag in his mouth. Dominic could see that he was getting nowhere and that his dad wasn't helping at all, so he lowered his head and began sobbing.

"Awww, poor little boy," Natalie teased. "Look, Mom, he's starting to cry." She then went around to the front of his seat and sat on his lap, facing him, and said, "Here, let me wipe the tears off your face, honey." She then held his head in her hands and kissed him on his lips. Dom hated that but he couldn't turn his head either way and had to accept it. But boys will be boys and he had no control over how his dick felt and was embarrassed when Natalie felt the lump in his crotch caused by her kiss!

"We will have none of that filthy talk, do you understand?" Serena said to the bound boy. "I run this household and you're gonna learn to listen to me. Isn't that right, Fred?"

Fred sat in his seat and watched the whole thing transpire as his son was tied and gagged and totally under the ladies' power. "Yes," he humbly said.

"Yes, what?" she said. She sounded irritated that he addressed her that way.

"Yes, Mistress," he said. Dom looked at him and was bewildered that his dad would be under her control like that.

Serena then said to Dom, "Don't look so surprised! Your father and I have a special marriage where I am the one in charge and he does what he's told. And guess what? That's the way it's going to be with you and Natalie, too!"

Dominic shook his head no but even he knew he was in for a change in his life. Natalie, or Nat for short, just sat on his lap and gloated because she wanted to be like her mother and control her stepbrother. She also slowly, gently began rubbing his dick through his pants, causing him to groan in front of them all. And she kissed him on his cheeks.

*****

For HER 21st birthday Nat was given a delicious birthday cake that was probably twice the size of Dom's. She also was given a small wrapped box as a gift and when she opened it there was a set of car keys in it. She was elated! Dom on the other hand was dejected because he didn't get a car but Serena explained that MAYBE someday when he obeyed her completely he would get something better. She didn't promise him a car but she just said he might do better.

Natalie, just to rub it in that she was more privileged than Dom, suggested that the four of them go for a ride in her new Lexus. Dom's dad tried to discourage that because he knew his son would be further humiliated, but the powerful Serena overruled him and together they set out to ride in Nat's new car. Natalie, of course, drove with their parents in the back seat of the huge SUV while Dom sat up front with his stepsister.

"Now strap in," she said to Dom, as though he was a little boy. "I don't want anything to go wrong in my car. You may look around, Dominic, but don't touch anything. Got it?"

When he didn't answer her right away, she again said, "GOT IT?, DOM?"

"He replied, "Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked.

"Yes Natalie," he said.

*****

Natalie had grown up to be an extremely good looking woman. If there was anyone who she resembled it was Kathia Nobili, a Czech woman who possessed a pair of super beautiful legs, ass, and tits. Of course the big difference was that Kathia was Caucasian while Natalie was African American with skin the color of milk chocolate. But as for smoothness and shape there was little difference.

And that's how things were in their house. Serena was in control and Dom had to learn to accept it just as his dad did.

One day Serena was talking to Fred while they were lying in bed. She said to him, "Fred, I no longer want my last name to be Thomas. I want you to have your name changed to Brant."

"But, Mistress, why?" he asked.

"Because I WANT to, that's why," she replied.

When he started to disagree again she immediately climbed on top of him, pulled her baby doll lingerie back so her legs and panties were bare, and sat right square on his neck. At the same time she grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms up above his head and pinned them there. He was unable to move and she had total control over him with her strong legs. "Why are you arguing with me?" she said as she looked down at him from her lofty position on top of him. Serena LOVED being in that position, seeing his lily white face framed in between her gorgeous light brown thighs.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I know better than that. If you want me to change my last name to Brant then who am I to argue with you?" he said. She stayed on him for what seemed like an eternity to him and he had a hard time breathing as her panty clad pussy took away his air as she sat on him. Fred really knew where he stood in that family.

When she finally got off of him he breathed hard to catch his breath. "The next time I might not be so kind. I might just smother you," she said.

The next day he called around to see what had to be done to make the change. He then made sure it was done and his last name became Brant. So legally their names became Mrs. and Mr. Serena Brant.

Meanwhile, in another part of the house, Dom was trying to figure what he must do to get himself a car for a date he had made for that weekend. While he was working at the fast food restaurant where he was employed a young lady who went to school with him came in. They got to talking and when all was said and done he asked her out on a date for Saturday and she accepted. He promised to pick her up around six o'clock even though he didn't have a car. So he was going to ask Nat if he could borrow her brand new car.

It was Tuesday evening and his parents were not home. "Natalie," he said through her bedroom door, "may I come in and talk to you about something?"

"Sure, Dommie, you may come in." That's what she called him when she was in a teasing mood.

He opened the door to walk in and saw her lying on her bed wearing a silky white baby doll PJ set. The contrast of the white attire to her smooth brown legs was fantastic. She was looking at her laptop when he went in, and she put it down right away as he approached her bed. "How may I help, my little brother?" she asked.

"LITTLE brother?" he thought to himself, but he knew he wasn't allowed to dispute her in any way. "I'm actually older than her and she calls me LITTLE brother?"

"I know this is going to sound a bit strange and I would imagine you'll say no, but if you allow me to I'll ask anyway."

"If I ALLOW you to?" she said sarcastically. "Go ahead, speak." She loved talking down to him.

"Thank you. First of all, we both know I'm your older brother..."

She immediately interrupted him by saying, "Yes, but I AM bigger than you." Nat was correct since she stood about 5'11" to his 5'8", another thing that bothered him but he couldn't do anything about. "And we both know I can kick your ass without much problem. Now go on, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I'll get right to the point. I have a nice date lined up for Saturday night and..."

"And you want to borrow my car, right?"

"Yes, please, Natalie," he replied.

"Who are you taking out?" she asked calmly.

"It's a girl who used to be in my class at school. Her name is Gretchen Morrow."

"Good. She's a pretty little thing, isn't she? Where did you meet her?"

"She came into work the other day and we got to talking," he said.

"You know, I once had to kick her white ass for her."

"For what?" he asked.

"We were in the lunch room at school and she bumped into me and caused my drink to spill. So I put my tray down on a table and turned to her and slapped her hard across the face. The little twerp fell to her knees and I then pushed her onto her back. I hiked my short skirt up and sat on her chest and pinned her with my bare legs. She couldn't even move an inch and all she kept doing was apologize."

"Was that in front of all the kids in the lunch room?" Dom asked.

"Of course! And with my brown legs framing her white face! What a sight that was. Then I spit on her face and wiped it all around as if it was some sort of lotion. Then I put my thumb on one side of her mouth and my finger on the other side and squeezed her mouth open and spit right in it. Then she started to cry and a teacher came over so I had to let her up. When you see her Saturday ask her about it."

"I can't do that!" he said.

"I don't blame you." Nat then said to him, "What do I get out of it if I let you use my car?"

"Anything, Nat. You just name it."

She thought for a minute or two, which made him nervous. Why doesn't she just say yes or no and stop teasing me, he thought.

She then made herself more comfortable by placing her pillow against her headboard and moved into a sitting position. Natalie was a very pretty young lady with perhaps the nicest legs of anyone Dom knew.

"Go lock the door," she told him, which he did and then came back and sat on the bed. "I want you to lick my pussy until I cum."

"No, not that!" he exclaimed. "That's incest!"

"No, it's not. We are not blood related so it's no different than if you do it to Gretchen.," she said as she removed her panties. "It's the only way you can have the car."

"Natalie, please don't make me do that."

"What? You don't think I'm clean enough for you?"

"I KNOW you're clean enough it's just that, well,...."

"It's just that you don't know how?" she said, smiling.

When he didn't answer her she knew full well that she hit the nail on the head. "Don't worry, I'll guide you," she said as she spread her chocolate brown legs for him.

Dom hesitantly got on the bed to go between her legs but Natalie stopped him. "First you must take off your pants. I want to see your dick when it gets hard because I KNOW my pussy is going to turn you on."

"You don't know that!" he exclaimed.

"We'll see."

Dom removed his pants and lay in front of her wearing only his underwear. He then slid between her legs and with her guidance he began licking her young, sweet pussy. She guided his tongue to the right spots and before too long she orgasmed. She tried to hold back her groaning but was unsuccessful and was thankful that her parents had gone out. Even after she came Dom wanted to keep licking but Nat couldn't stand the pleasure and pushed his head away.

"I told you it would turn you on!" she said as she saw his dick was hard. A few minutes later she guided him back in between her luscious thighs and he continued eating her snatch. It felt so good to her that she came three more times before she allowed him to come up for air. "Now wasn't that good, Dommie?"

He didn't answer her at first but after a little more teasing he answered her by saying, "Yes, Natalie. It was VERY good!"

*****

Come Saturday morning Dom was in a happy mood and when he saw Nat after breakfast he reminded her of the deal they made about the car. She very calmly said to him, "Oh, I'm sorry, little brother, but it's in the garage for the weekend."

Dom was livid! "But you told me I could use it tonight! You knew all along that it would be in the shop, didn't you? Then why did you say I could have it?"

"Oh, well. I lied," she said calmly and with a smile.

"Damn you! And after what I did for you!" he said.

"You got as much satisfaction out of it as I did, didn't you? And I bet you went back to your room afterwards and jerked off, right?" When he didn't argue she knew she was right. "What are you gonna do now, go tell Mom? Let me know if you do. I want to see that!"

Dom was so frustrated that he sat on a kitchen chair, put his head down on his folded arms, and started sobbing. He was so upset he didn't know where to turn. He couldn't tell his dad because he was submissive to Natalie's mom, and he couldn't tell her mom because she would probably condone what Nat did. So he burst out of the chair and took a swing at his stepsister.

She was very good at martial arts and in about two seconds she had him on his stomach with his arms behind his back. She sat on his back and clamped his arms with her legs and then removed the sash she was wearing around her waist and used it to tie him up. Even she was surprised at how easy it was to subdue him. "I have something for you but first we must go to my bedroom."

She helped him to the bedroom since he wasn't able to walk too well on his own. When they got there the first thing she did was remove her clothing down to her panties then pushed him onto the bed. She then walked over to the door and locked it.

"That wasn't very smart for you to think that you could beat me in the kitchen. For that dumb move I'm going to reward you with my sweet pussy on your face again," she told him.

Dominic didn't say a word and even helped her roll him over onto his back. She then climbed up on his chest and opened her legs up and pinned him again. She then inched her way up on him until her pussy was resting on his face. "Start licking, my little brother. And don't stop until I tell you to."

Dom licked her fine pussy until she had several orgasms. She verbally helped him out as to where to put his tongue but she found out that he learned quickly and actually didn't need her guidance. He knew exactly where to tongue her and after once again orgasming several times by his soft tongue she climbed off him and untied his hands.

"You've done so well making me cum that I've decided to let you use my car for your date tonight. So you can call Gretchen and tell her you'll be there to pick her up."

"I thought you said it's in the shop," he asked.

"I never said it's in the shop. I said it's in the garage. YOU said it's in the shop," she teased. "You know we have a two-car GARAGE right here at home."

But then he surprised her. He turned over toward her and kissed her pretty legs and said to her, "If it's all the same to you I'd rather call her and cancel our date."

"But, why?" Natalie asked. "I said you can use my car."

"Because I'd rather spend my Saturday evening with you, Natalie, if you want to."

"Sure! I'd love to try it and see how it goes. Just so you know ahead of time you're not fucking me," she said.

"Can I kiss your legs though?" he asked.

"That's not all you're gonna kiss," she said. "I have a pussy you're gonna kiss too."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" he said with a smile.

Dom called Gretchen and canceled their date. He and Nat then made some plans for the Saturday evening together. They ordered a pizza to be delivered and after dinner they showered together before hopping back into the bed for their sex. This time it was more fun as Nat didn't have to order him to do anything. His previous experience was more than enough for her and once again she orgasmed

several times.

Natalie was beginning to grow fond of her stepbrother and just to show her newly found like for him she jerked him off. "Isn't it better this way, me doing the jerking, than you doing it yourself behind closed doors so nobody sees it?" she said to him.

"Yes, my dear stepsister. That was great!"

"Wonderful! And I have a great idea," she said.

"What's that?"

"You and I are going to get married! And it's going to be real soon."

"We ARE?" he said, almost not believing what he heard.

"Yes! I'm gonna run it by my mom just to get her okay."

"Should I tell my dad?" he said.

"There's really no reason to do that. We both know he'll do whatever Mom says."

*****

"Mom, guess what?" Nat said.

"What, darling?" Serena said.

"I'm getting married," she said as a matter-of-fact.

"That's wonderful," Serena added. "To whom? Do I know him or her?"

"Sure you do. It's Dominic!" Nat said.

"DOMINIC? OUR Dominic? When did this all come about?" asked her mother.

12