His Sexy Dominant Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've been seeing each other for the past several months, if you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I DO know what you mean," said Serena.

"Mom! You know! He's become terrific with oral sex and I want to make him all mine."

"Just like his dad," Serena softly said. "I don't blame you then. I guess you and I should get busy with wedding plans then."

"Mom, I don't want it to be a big wedding, just the four of us right here in our house.

*****

Serena listened to her daughter, probably the only person she ever listened to, and set up a gorgeous wedding in her house. Serena served as Maid of Honor for Natalie and Fred was TOLD to be Best Man for his son. A woman pastor from their church did the marriage ceremony and there was a small catered reception right afterwards.

There was no band, no dancing, not much fanfare because Natalie wanted it small. The newlyweds, Mrs. and Mr. Natalie Brant, had a flight to catch to the Islands where they would consummate their union with oral sex for Nat. Dominic was forced to wear his new chastity cage, which Nat told him to get used to because it would be a permanent fixture in their marriage.

Just before lunchtime one of the days Nat told Dom that she was going to tie him up. He figured he'd listen to her, remembering what happened back home when he tried to disobey her and she threw him to the kitchen floor and tied him up in a matter of seconds. This time she tied him to a chair in the suite and once he was secure she used her cellphone to call someone and tell him it was okay to come in.

When the door opened in walked a big Jamaican man who had to be 6'7" tall. He was wearing a swim suit and his cock looked like a watermelon bulging in his shorts. Natalie removed her clothing and got on the bed and Hector joined her after getting nude. The man had tremendous stamina and fucked her for a long time, giving her at least ten orgasms. He then went over to Dom and held his big cock in his face and Nat told her husband to start licking.

"Somebody has to make him cum!" she said. And he did as Hector face fucked him. The Jamaican then put back on his clothes and left.

"Now THAT'S the way to consummate a marriage!" she said as she sat on his lap and kissed him deeply.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 01 Jack is humiliated by his new 19 year old girl boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Obedient Boy for Katherine Marcus accepts new rules for Mrs. Stewart.in Fetish
Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
On Her Terms Ch. 01: The Arrangement His ex-girlfriend's lesbian lover turns him into a slut.in Fetish
My Girlfriend's Sister's Panties I use my gf's sister's panties to cum but get caught.in Fetish
More Stories