His Shapeshifting Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know -- you're the guy here. Something like... uh, 'hey ladies, looking to get dunked on'?" The ball replied. He wasn't even dressed for this and couldn't run a hundred meters without breaking into a sweat. He genuinely hoped she knew what she was doing.

"Hey ladies, dunking to... look on... eh..." He turned a bright red as he realised he had tripped over his words thanks to his shuddering body. The adrenaline fuelled jitters were too much to handle.

"Oh look, it's that bitch boy from the carpark. What, you wanna go? Bruh, you're just a lil' weed." The way he lifted his head slightly as he spoke to look down at Jacob infuriated him and gave him a look up his nostrils that he didn't need.

"Y-yeah! I'll take you both in. On." He stammered. They laughed in unison and shared a fistbump.

"Alright lil' dude, we'll give you the first shot." He didn't even know how to dribble the ball properly but tried his hardest, bouncing it with a flat hand rather than a curled claw. Thankfully, Aiyana knew what she was doing. With each bounce she took on the court she adjusted her body to bounce back at his hand and before he even realised it, he was in complete control of the ball.

The two guys didn't take him seriously as he took cautious steps towards them, trying not to lose the ball as he went. He even stopped moving his hand as she bounced along, just holding it out and letting the ball bounce up and down into it all on its own. The two douchebags didn't even take a crouched stance, but walked up to him and tried to bat the ball away. Strangely enough, it bounced right back through the air, curving around and returning to his outstretched palm. Jacob gave a grin and knew that with her on his side, he could do this.

He walked forward further, past the confused guys and made his shot. It was nowhere near the target, but Aiyana shifted her weight around inside herself and added a spin to make her ball body curve and arc along to hit the back board and ring around the hoop, dropping triumphantly through it.

He hissed a little 'yes!' as the stooges looked on with confusion.

"Alright bro, best out of three." They commanded.

Now it was their turn to start on the offensive. Jacob stood near the hoop and crouched over slightly, moving to engage them as they approached. Craig dribbled her over and passed to the other guy who then moved to dribble into attacking range. As he drew closer to Jacob, Aiyana stopped herself from bouncing high enough to reach the guy's hand. He still made the motion as if he were dribbling but the sudden lack of contact from the ball landed a stunned puzzlement on his face as he darted his eyes around the court to find it.

She was rolling and bouncing right for Jacob, and the other guys quickly moved in to engage. "Shoot, quick!" she shushed up at him as he picked her up and stood there like an idiot. At her direction, he turned and threw before the guys could reach him. Another miss, this time far too high, but Aiyana fixed her trajectory and sank straight through the net with a shuffling poff.

"Yo that's bullshit man." Craig stammered with fury. He towered over Jacob and pushed at his chest, sending him toppling backwards. "Yeah, what the fuck bro." the other added. Aiyana could sense the danger looming and decided she'd have to intervene. She bounced herself high up into the air and shifted her weight straight down, whistling through the air with speed. She landed right on Craig's head, sending his cap flying as he crumpled to the ground. From his skull she rebounded and smashed into the other guy's face, landing square on his nose with a loud crunch. He, too, faltered to the court as blood sprayed through the air during his fall.

Both of them lay there, unmoving, and she feared she might have been a little too rough. Jacob scrambled to his feet in horror, fearful that somebody could have witness that unfold but there didn't seem to be anyone else around. He tucked Aiyana beneath his arm again and made to run off, but she stretched out a tendril from her ball shape and snatched the hat as a trophy. In his panic, Jacob hadn't even noticed.

They made it back to the dorm. He was thankful for once that he was a nobody, that Craig and his crew wouldn't know who he even was to be able to find him. His looks were ambiguous enough that he could blend into a crowd, so avoiding him shouldn't be too hard. Nevertheless, he'd keep his guard up for the coming months.

He placed the basketball down onto his computer chair and sat down on his bed, dropping himself back to rest his head on the wall.

"That was exciting!" She squeaked, her body oozing off the chair and slinking across the floor to join him. She seemed exhilarated by the thrill of it while he was entirely exasperated.

"Easy for you to say, they weren't going to beat you up..." he said with a repressed sharp tone.

"Aw, come on... that was great fun." She looked up at him with a shimmering gleam in her eye that seemed like she was going to ask more of him in the coming future. "You were right, I should have done something with these abilities from the start."

She lifted a leg over him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, meeting his lips with hers. "I think you did wonderfully."

"Thanks." He wasn't so sure, but it didn't matter now. His hands wandered across her back and down to her hips, enjoying the curvature of her body. She began to grind against him and expand her breasts slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice. Impressed by the way he actually stood up to them, she was in the mood for round two.

Her hips began to gyrate against him, grazing the sensitive bulge between his legs. Sure enough, it raised up once more even though he came earlier. It surprised even him, but the thrill of taking on those jocks was still coursing through him. With a smirk he started to grind back against her and gripped harder onto her waist. It was a hot, sticky, humid afternoon, and it was about to get even hotter and stickier.

12