Life with a Shapeshifter GF

Story Info
Michael finds out his roommate is a shapeshifter.
3.4k words
4.42
16.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjsjbula
jjsjbula
26 Followers

After finishing my first year of college, I decided to move out of the student dorms and get an apartment nearby their school. I went online to search for a roommate to split rent with and hopefully have a new friend. I started high school without many close friends. I've always been a quiet kid but this could be my opportunity to meet new people and have new friends. He looks into sites and forums for my school and finds several other people looking for roommates. He contacted every one of them and waited for anyone to respond.

Most of everyone didn't respond to me or gave me an explanation such as "there isn't a room for you to sleep" or "sorry, someone already moved" so he was feeling a bit bummed out. Soon however, he got a notification on my phone from a girl named Claire.

"Hey Michael, sorry for the late reply. Are you still looking for a roommate?" they asked. "Yeah, do you go to the art school?" he replied. "I do! What's your major?" She inquired. "Creative Writing. How about you?" he gleaned. "Animation & Character design," she answered. "So our classes are in the same building, when do you have class? We should meet up and I can show you the house," She continued. "I take morning classes and get there at around 8," he said. "Aw, I go at noon :c" She responded. "I usually frequent the library so we can meet up there?" he proposed. "Sounds good."

I put my phone down and watched tv for a bit. Cooks himself dinner and then heads to sleep. I have a lot to do tomorrow so it's best to get plenty of sleep. I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. I sat through the lecture and once class was done, I headed to the school's library to wait for Claire. I waited for about 10 minutes and kept myself busy by reading a book. Soon, a girl walked in.

"She's cute," I thought. She looked around 5'2, short curly hair, with blue eyes, slim body with b-cuppish tits and a very cute round face. She looks around before noticing me and waving. I got up and formally introduced myself and we began walking to her first class together. We exchanged numbers and she texted me the address to the apartment. After meeting her I went to my job as a cashier at a clothing store. It was a slow day and the only thing I thought about is the opportunities to build a friendship with Claire.

After my shift, I went to the address Claire sent me and knocked on the door. Claire answered the door. Her warm smile invited me in. The apartment looked very nice and well maintained. After I looked around, she showed me to my room and I noticed that nobody else is living here. "Where's everybody else?" I looked around some more thinking I missed something. "Oh, Sorry for not telling you sooner. No one else wanted to move in with us so it's just us." She helped me with my bags and soon I got myself settled down. After that, I made dinner for her and I.

Over the course of the semester, we got to get along very well. We both got a gauge of our personalities and we became really close friends. Claire is mainly shy and anxious when alone but when we're together she's bubbly and energetic. We finished the semester and settled down on our break. I was relaxing on the couch with her while she was eating at the table. When she finished, She got up and played with her fingers while shyly walking up to me.

"Hey so um...may you help me with a comedy sketch for work?" She sheepishly asked.

"Uh sure, what's it about?"

"It's about a clown trying to impress this guy but gets themselves put in ridiculous situations."

"That sounds like fun, what time?"

"7:30"

I began to get ready. She came out of her bathroom with a pink wig and clown makeup. "Is my makeup good?" She picks through her hair with a shy smile. "Yeah you did great." I assured her.

We drove there and went backstage at a bar. I got to meet the other performers. "So here's where I work! We're a small circus troupe, Sarah the contortionist, Amanda the stunt artist and I'm the clown." I introduced myself to them and went over the acting for the sketch. All I had to do was act uncomfortable, especially at the end. I've done improv in high school so I was well prepared for the task.

When it was time, Sarah contorted herself inside a box and Amanda wheeled her out to begin their performance. She did her act which was quite impressive in the many shapes she can make with her body.

After her act, Amanda began her performance. She got into a straitjacket and Sarah set the jacket on fire. Making her escape the stray jacket before she is burned to a crisp. Of course, she escapes with no injuries. After their act they announced a short comedy sketch and told us we'd have to wait a couple minutes.

When they returned, they signaled that it's our turn to perform. Claire and I went on stage and began our sketch. It began with Claire watching me read a book on a bench. She had a pie in her hand. She carelessly pied my face. Silently apologized and then pulled out a comically large handkerchief out of her breast pocket to help clean my face.

She then tried devising another plan and got the idea of inflating her boob using a balloon pump. I couldn't help but watch Claire's shirt expand from the pump. The balloons underneath her shirt expanded, making her tits inflate into J cups looking balloons. She then sat next me and cartoonishly stretched. I caught a glimpse of her cleavage and saw that she didn't have balloons in there.

"What the fuck? She never had balloons in her bra?" I began to sweat as I got harder and harder trying to comprehend Claire's suddenly massive knockers. My outward appearance looked uncomfortable and nervous which got a couple laughs in the audience. I still acted my part and Claire gave up on that approach. She walked away and 'popped' her balloons. I watched as she placed a pin to her chest and pressed in, creating a popping sound while instantly deflating her breast. My boner became rock hard; my thoughts still fixated on her tits deflating to her normal size.

Claire devises another plan to get my attention. She gets her idea and inflates a balloon to the length of about half her body. And in the corner of my eye I see her slowly putting the balloon inside her throat. Her throat bulges with the large balloon going down her throat.

"How is she breathing?" The bulge in my pants is now uncontrollable. Watching Claire deepthroat a long balloon pushed me to the verge of cumming. After she scarfed down the entire thing. She looked at me with a smirk. She opened her mouth and pulled out a long balloon sword. A long stream of saliva followed the balloon and her lips. I couldn't believe what I just saw! Claire actually modeled a balloon using her throat and tongue! Right then and there I came in my pants for the first time in my life. Claire went up to me and handed me the balloon sword still wet with saliva. I decided to bolt off stage to hide the wet stain that was forming in my pants.

This act caused the crowd to laugh and then cheer at our show. My mind was swirling with the absurdity of Claire's skills. "That was great, I didn't know you were this good at acting!" Claire startled me. "Yep. So are you ready to go?" I beckoned, desperately wanting to go home to change my pants. She shook her head yes. We said goodbye to everybody and hurried home.

During the car ride, I still couldn't get my mind on Claire's performance. The skills of her mouth. Her boobs that could inflate and deflate like balloons. I needed closure on how this was all done. We stopped at a red light and I turned to her to ask.

"How did you tie a balloon when it was inside your mouth?"

"Haha, it's because I have a powerful tongue."

"And how did you inflate your breasts without having balloons in your bra?"

"I-i uhm..." She froze. I noticed that she was becoming visibly scared. Her social anxiety kicked in for the first time in a long while. "I get it, a magician never reveals their secrets" I winked, attempting to relieve her anxiety. "Uh, it-it's not that..." she blushed and didn't talk for the rest of the car ride.

When we got home, I went to my room. Claire, still nervous, walked to her room. I decided to masturbate, thinking about what Claire did. I imagined Claire inflating her tits into cantaloupes and effortlessly deepthroating my dick until I exploded. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load and make a mess on my lap.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. I put on clothes, brushed my teeth and joined Claire in making pancakes. She gave me a hug and we sat down to eat. We had a small talk and she apologized for acting weird last night. I assured her that it was my fault for asking a dumb question about her boobs.

We made up and afterwards, I left for work. At work I began thinking about my feelings towards Claire. Not only is she sweet, nice and caring but she's also very cute. I'm starting to realize that I'm starting to fall in love with Claire. I vowed to not fuck up my chances with this once and a lifetime girl.

After my shift I went home to find Claire waiting for me.

"Oh you're back!" She exclaimed, jumping to her feet and hugging me. I returned the hug and we sat down. She laid down on my lap and asked if I was hungry. Admittedly I was so I began looking in the kitchen for something to cook. She stopped me and timidly came up to me.

"I was thinking we should go out to eat...l-like a date..." She said quietly.

"I'd be happy to!"

"Great! Let's get ready."

We both went to our rooms. I went with my best outfit and waited in the living room for Claire. When she came out she had on a buttoned down white shirt and blue ripped jeans. She looked so stunningly hot that I was speechless. We headed out to a restaurant but as we got out of the car, it began to rain. We got inside, ordered a table for two and sat down.

I glanced at her shirt and although normally I wouldn't stare, I saw that her wet shirt was tight around her body. It made her shirt see-through too and I could easily see she had on a black bra. I engaged in conversation about the sudden rainfall while sneaking glances at her breasts. Right when I snuck my 3rd look, I saw that her nipples got hard and began poking her shirt to the extent that it could be seen from across the room.

She then excused herself to go to the bathroom and dry up a bit. I scrolled through social media while I waited and ordered Claire's favorite drink while I waited. She returned but when I looked at Claire sitting down I couldn't believe my eyes. I could've sworn before we left that she didn't have much cleavage when we left but now her tits were exposed from the top of her wet shirt. Her boobs started to make a slight gap in between the buttons that ran across her perfectly shaped breast.

I felt myself stir underneath the table. As I found myself marveling at the sight. The waiter came and took our order. I got pasta while she got a seafood wheel. As we handed the waiter the menus she accidentally dropped hers. We both reached to pick it up and I felt her rub my hand before I picked up the menu and handed it back to the waiter. When she got from under the table I noticed that her nipples were rock hard. They stood prominently through her shirt. But what caught my eye was that her shirt was even tighter on her chest

She started blushing and shyly smiled. "You're staring." Her words snapped me back to reality. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I hastily apologized. "It's okay." She looks away before looking back at me. I tried taking a quick glance at her tits but when I did I caught her breast inflating.

She bursted into laughter which made her boobs jerk upwards. They jiggled so much and even when she was done laughing they jiggled for a few seconds afterwards.

"What's so funny?"

"You missed it, a baby was really scared of its shadow"

"Ohhh, haha" I peeked at her tits again and what I saw turned me over the edge. Her tits were now spilling from the top and sides. Her breasts are now creating gaps in her shirt in between each button, revealing bits of flesh and bras.

"U-uhm...my eyes are up here." She said, trying her best not to laugh. Before I got to ask her how the hell she's able to make her tits grow, the food came. When the waiter left, her mammaries grew to the size of cantaloupes. Now resting on the table, we began to eat. My boner raging underneath the table was about to explode.

"Okay spill the beans, how are you able to do that with your breasts?" I asked for closure. "Doing what?" She tries her hardest to contain her laughter. "Come on, tell me." She laughed again causing her tits to jiggle. "Enjoy your food. I'll tell you later."

We continued eating, talking to each other and overall having a good time together. Afterwards we took a stroll at the park, her tits were still very large and driving me crazy. Nonetheless we returned home. At home I sat on the couch and she followed shortly after. I noticed that her breasts were back to her usual b-cup. "So you're ready to tell me your secret?" She sat down next to me and stroked my leg. "Let's go to my room."

I followed Claire to her room and closed the door behind me. She looked nervous and concerned. "Before I show you this...I-I want to say...I love you...I love you, okay? I'm doing this because I trust you and want you to be my boyfriend!" She blushed. "I love you too, Claire." I confessed. She gave a soft smile and took a deep breath.

"Michael, I-I'm...a shapeshifter."

"A shapeshifter?"

"Y-yes..." she seemed a bit embarrassed to admit that.

"You are? How?" I blurted.

"My family have this quirk in their DNA that allow them to change any aspect of their body...down to the molecular level."

"I think that's awesome!"

"You do? I was bullied all my life for it...you're the first person I told that didn't freak out."

"Y-yeah...as far as I know only my family have this trait and it only manifests in a few people. My grandfather on my mom's is a shapeshifter but my mom isn't."

"That's really cool! So what can you do with it."

"Well basically anything...You already caught on that I can make my boobs grow and shrink...There's also this..."

She winked. She opened her mouth and let down a 6 inch tongue.

"Holy shit, that's gotta be the longest tongue in the world!" I exclaimed. "Can you lick your nose?"

"Way more than that." She smiled and licked her nose. Then her inhumanly long tongue snaked upwards slowly until reaching her forehead. She began circling her tongue across her face before putting that monster tongue back in her mouth. My mind was swirling. This girl is insanely talented. "I see how you're able to tie a balloon with your long tongue." I teased. She giggled at my joke.

"You're the first guy I ever felt this way towards so I wanted to make tonight extra special...you can make me become anything." She went behind me to lock the door.

"I don't really have anything in mind..." I nervously stated.

"Really?" She smirked. Her clothes devolved into her skin, getting completely naked. She slowly began walking towards me as her hips began to get wider, giving her the perfect hourglass body. Her tits slowly became bigger and bigger. Swelling to J-cups. Her hair became longer and red. She grew freckles all over her face. She took another step. Her skin became brown, her eyes becoming green and her hair became black. She took another step and she grew tall, really tall. She became 6'11, broad shouldered amazonian with blue eyes and blonde hair. With each step she became a new woman which was getting me very excited. She shrunk down to be an asian woman, then a short haired goth girl, then shifted into her clown outfit. Watching change into these forms so fluidly was pushing me over the edge. Finally she shifted back to how she normally looks. I felt her soft breath on my neck as she planted a kiss on it.

"I can make your deepest and wildest kinks come true...you just have to let me in on it." She whispered. Her tongue wrapped around my ear. I was absolutely speechless. That had to be the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. Before I was able to speak. She shrank to a puddle of goo and slithered herself inside my pants. This made me tremble in pleasure. Claire became a goo girl, tightening around my dick. Each time she made herself vibrate violently then stop for a few seconds to let me feel my dick throb and nerves tingle. I then felt a long long tongue begin to wrap around my dick. The feeling of Claire becoming a human vibrator and her tongue wrapping around my dick, stroking me from tip to base was indescribable. I've had blowjobs before. I've been ridden before, but nothing could even come close to what Claire was doing to me.

She wasn't satisfied with her work though and decided to take things one step further. She began to sqeeze herself around my dick. Gripping it like a gooey hand. Massaging the my cock while also lightly sucking.

The combination of all the things she was doing had me loudly moaning. I was so close to cumming which made her stop, knowing she was too intense. Claire was not done with me.

She stopped for a couple seconds, letting me catch my breath. She then slowly pulsing her body around my dick, teasing it. I started moaning again. Then she did the unthinkable. She used all her force to grip my dick and twisted around it. The tornado inside my pants sent me overboard.

The debilitating feeling of Claire's tongue wrapping around my dick, stroking it, her gooey body, gripping and smoothly twisting around my dick, her vibrations and pulsations, and her vacuum-like sucking. The intoxicating feeling inside my pants made me spasm out of control as if I had a seizure.

She soon went in for the kill. Changing her fluids that made up her body into what felt like the inside of a vagina. I couldn't take anymore of her. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my back arched. I spasmed as I shot the most cum I've ever seen into Claire's gooey body.

Finally done, Claire slithered out of my pants and moved to the floor before shifting into her normal form. She was smirking and she had something in her mouth. Her stomach became a mouth and giant tongue protruded out of it. She then let out a 14-inch tongue and slowly drooled down all of my cum onto her lower tongue. The tongue then retracted itself in her stomach mouth. Before shifting to her normal stomach.

"Mmmm, hehehe." She laughed while rubbing her stomach. "Holy fucking shit! W-what was that?" I exclaimed. Trying to get up only to realize I was completely numb from the waist down. She smiled at me

"That was only a teaser of what I can do..."

jjsjbula
jjsjbula
26 Followers