His Sister's Bully Pt. 01

Story Info
A bully gets punished accordingly.
2k words
4.22
19.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you said Jason was gonna be here!"

The shrill voice of Charli Claire rings out on the floor above. She is the most popular, and most ruthless girl on campus. And she needs knocking down a peg.

"He ran down to the basement to get some more ice I think."

The calm voice of Alyssa Thomas, cool and collected. Unbeknownst to most, Charli has been ruthlessly tormenting Alyssa for the entire semester. And after a teary eyed breakdown, her brother decided it was time to teach the bitch a lesson.

A floorboard creaks in the basement. Dylan Thomas. Alyssa planned a party to lure in Charli with the promise of hot jocks, and her brother Dylan said he would take care of her in the basement. Alyssa assumed this meant giving Charli a good scare.

Dylan knew his methods were more effective.

"Jason? Are you down here?"

The click clack of heels down the rickety basement steps creates enough sound cover for Dylan to quickly melt back into the shadows. Charli wears a skin tight party dress, over-dressed and clearly trying to impress. He watches, muscles coiled in anticipation.

"Hello?" when she finally reaches the bottom of the stairs, the light flicks out. From the top of the stairs, Alyssa clicks the lock shut.

"Hey! What the fuck! This isn't funny!" Charli stumbles around searching for a light switch. Dylan stalks through the dark and darts across a doorway. Charli feels him run past and jumps backwards.

"Who said this would be funny?" Dylan whispers from the darkness.

Charli whips around. Her heart races, and the colder temp of the basement makes her nipples stiffen through her clothes. She wonders if she is in real danger.

"Cut it out! Charli, is this your pathetic idea for a prank? HA. I've seen scarier DISNEY movies."

Dylan glares, his jaw clenching at the insults being thrown at his sister. He takes another step closer.

"I don't know why I thought you could even get a guy like Jason to come to your house. You're pathetic."

Something snaps in Dylan. He is on Charli in seconds. Reaching around from behind, he grabs one arm around her waist and his other hand over her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up cunt." He growls into her ear. She screams into his hand and kicks her legs, but she is locked in his vice grip. Charli is truly scared now. No one has ever spoken to her like this. His voice feels familiar to her, but she can't quite place it. He drags her towards the opposite corner of the basement. Though it is dark, she can just make out a bed.

She screams harder against his hand.

"You're a noisy little shit aren't you?" Dylan uncovers Charli's mouth just long enough to whip her around to face him and push her onto the bed. In an instant he has straddled her legs, hand muffling her screams once again.

"This should help." He reaches for a side table enveloped in shadow. Grabbing something unseen, he pulls back his hand and opens it to reveal a ball gag.

"I'll just put this in that big mouth of yours and maybe it will encourage you to keep it shut in the future, hm? Open up."

He holds the ball gag outstretched between his two hands, the ball inches from Charli's mouth. She clamps her mouth firmly shut in fear. She already felt helpless and demeaned, she wasn't going to willingly let this guy gag her. Dylan frowns.

"Oh, feeling rebellious are we?"

He laughs, coldly. A chill runs down Charli's spine, not knowing what this man still hidden by shadows is capable of. Her shallow, panicked breaths are briefly ripped from her as

SLAP

Dylan slaps Charli hard across the face. She parts her lips as she tries to suck in the wind knocked out of her, giving Dylan just enough time to roughly grab her chin and force her mouth open with his thumb.

"I will only say this once whore." He places the ball of the gag on her lips.

"You are being punished. You will not be allowed to leave, until I'm satisfied that you have learned your lesson, which means-" He shoves the gag abruptly into her mouth, the force nearly making her choke, her jaws stretched uncomfortably wide. Dylan grabs heri by the throat.

"If you make any more pathetic attempts to get out of the punishment you know you fucking deserve, I will kill you. If you think I'm bluffing and want to test your luck, be my guest." He squeezes tighter, Charli now coughing and her eyes watering. Leaning in close, his lips brush against her ear. "But know it will end very poorly for you, not to mention make quite the mess." He spits on her face as he reaches up past her to the corner of the bed.

She swears she can almost identify her assailant, but it's just too dark. Choking down air and trying to adjust her jaws so they don't hurt, Charli can't help but breathe in the smell of her attacker. He smells like cologne and sweat, and maybe just a hint of cigarette smoke. She feels incredibly betrayed by her body... But he smells intoxicating.

Dylan grabs what he was reaching for at the head of the bed; restraints. First he ties down Charli's wrists, then ankles, so she lay spread eagle on the bed. She shakes, terrified of what might come next. But something else claws at the back of her mind. She tries to push it down and instead focus on how to escape, but she can't ignore the slowly growing sense of arousal between her legs. She prays her attacker wouldn't notice.

"This cheap little dress is in my way. Hope you weren't attached." With one swift motion he grabs the top of her slinky party dress and rips it completely down the front. Now Charli's lack of bra and thin pink thong are on display for Dylan to see. She is mortified, and certainly regretting the choice of bra, or lack thereof. With small breasts she rarely NEEDED a bra per se, but in this moment she would give anything for even the thinnest extra layer of protection.

Dylan is enjoying himself greatly. The sight of the bitch who had been hurting his sister for so long splayed out on a bed, stripped of all dignity... It brings him a great sense of accomplishment. More than that, he is getting harder by the minute. He slaps Charli's small tits, she yowls into her gag.

"Looks like your nipples like the attention. I'm sure the rest of you does too, whore." He pinches her nipples, twisting each in his fingers as she writhes under him. "Does that hurt? Good. A sick little fuck like you deserves a little torment." He again reaches off to the table. This time he flicks on a lighter, and lights a tall red candle. In the light of the flame, Charli can finally see his face.

Dylan? That bitch Alyssa's older brother? Charli is shocked that he would do something this vile. But she doesn't have much time to be shocked before being wracked with pain.

Dylan slowly lets the wax from the candle drip onto Charli's sore nipples. An evil grin creeping across his face as he basks in her pain. His mind clouds over with vicious thoughts. Beautiful, vicious thoughts. He pours a large stream of wax down Charli's chest and smiles as she screams against her gag.

"I knew I was a bit of a sadist before but you..." He leans in and grabs a fistful of Charli's hair. "God this is doing things to me I've never felt before." Charli's terrified eyes meet his, then trail downwards to his obvious bulge. Her eyes widen. "See something you like, whore?" Her eyes immediately snap back to his and she shakes her head violently. He tightens the grip on her hair, holding her head still. "Stop squirming cunt. You don't have a say in any of this."

He pulls her head back exposing her neck. Leaning down, he breathes hot breath down her neck. Despite her fear, she shivers, the warmth growing between her squirming legs. Dylan slowly licks up the side of her neck, his breath ragged and primal, more growling than breathing. He sinks his teeth into her neck, sucking and biting as she cries in protest against the pain. When he pulls away there is a sizable hickey already forming. "Have fun explaining that, whenever I let you go that is."

He gets off of her, unties the restraints, and drags her onto the ground. She weakly tries to kick at him and wrench free, but all this does is earn her another hard slap in the face. The sudden pain pushes her over the edge as she breaks down sobbing. Dylan towers over her, his shadowed face staring down at the pathetic naked girl at his feet. "Jesus Christ are you crying? What a pathetic fucking bitch. Can't handle a little smacking around. Let's see how you handle this."

He uses one hand to unzip his pants. He chuckles as his massive cock springs forth, Charli crying as she sees its size. "I'm sure 8 inches is nothing for a slut like you. Now, I'm going to take off your gag, and if you scream, or say a single word, I will choke the life out of your pretty little neck until you pass out, and do whatever the fuck I want to you." She cries harder. "Believe it or not, this has been me holding back."

Dylan sits on the edge of the bed, yanking Charli between his legs by her hair. Again with only one hand, he unstraps the gag from her mouth. He throws it on the bed and brings his fingers to her lips, shushing her. "And if you try anything funny with my cock in your mouth, I will break your fucking neck. Do you understand me? Nod, whore." Charli nods, tears dripping down her chin. "Good."

He takes the fistful of hair and directs her head, skewering his cock forcefully into her mouth. "That's it. Take my cock you pathetic fucking slut." Charli's eyes water even more as she gags on Dylan's long cock. She cries as she bobs her head slowly up and down. Her tears mix with snot and spit and precum in her mouth as she continues sucking Dylan off. "Let's see how your gag reflex is". He shoves her face hard down on his cock, she chokes as he starts thrusting. "Fuuuck I love feeling you gag on my fucking cock." Charli tries to choke down vomit as Dylan's cock mauls her throat.

She's not thinking about where she is or what she's doing. She's not really thinking about... Anything. She doesn't notice how empty her head is as she mindlessly lets her throat get destroyed. She doesn't notice the growing wetness down below. She sucks and slobbers on Dylan's cock as he forces her head up and down on.

"Fuck I'm gonna.. Fuck..." He pushes Charli's head down one last time, holding her still as she squirms and gags, then pulls out and strokes his cock just twice before he explodes. Holding her still, he shoots his hot load all over her face. He smiles as she instinctively opens her mouth for him. "That's it. Taste my hot sticky cum in your mouth, slut. Fuck." He empties himself on her completely. Charli kneels on the ground. Naked. Chest covered in hardened wax. Her makeup melted into the tears, spit, and cum painting her blank face. Dylan slaps his wet cock against her face a couple times, her eyes blank and glazed over. "I knew you'd like that you whore."

Charli is still, in a haze. Dylan smiles viciously. He lets go of her hair and stands up, zipping his pants back up. He picks her up, and lays her on the bed. While she remains in a cum soaked haze, he straps her down. He leans in close to her ear. "Good whore," he whispers. "Now, I'm going to go get rid of our party guests and let my sister know I sent you home with your tail between your legs. But I'll be back soon." He wipes some cum off her lips. "And I'll use you some more." He pats her head and leaves her alone in the dark basement, waiting for whatever comes next.