All Comments on 'His Sister's Girlfriend'

by angstboy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
I hope that he gets to fuck his sister

His sister's girl friend will probably need to be serviced a lot until they know for sure that she is pregnant.

Perhaps his sister will want some of that big cock too.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

We read these for a fun fantasy. Not for accuracy. I liked it a lot. Keep it up

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Thats fucking hot, Keep going

olddave1951olddave1951almost 9 years ago
Great

To the anonymous bashers: If you want reality, go to Wikipedia. If you are that damn good, write your own stories.

Good read, excellent story, real twist for the genre.

Page 2???

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

I liked it. Looking forward to chapter 2. Maybe he gets his sister pregnant also, then they live together as a family unit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great hope chapter 2 comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW !

Fun story....please continue...

thank you...5 stars

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
Makes me wonder

Who recommended this Dr? You know what I mean? Cause WOW Danm, that was intense.

Please post another chapter to this, cause wow, we need the follow up exams, the prenatal, the ultrasounds, soo many reasons to visit the good Dr and have more positive influencing endorphin rushes.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 9 years ago
I I

Fuck my pussy wouldn't stop cumming....Shiiiiit....againnnnnnnnnnnnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chapter 2

Actually this was the second chapter!!

smalltitslovrsmalltitslovralmost 9 years ago
Great!

Great story. I'm ready for more. Also, I'd love to see some more interaction between Alex and James. Maybe they don't ever fuck, but there's no reason Alex can't hold is cock while he fucks her gf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy, but disappointingly short

Which is not to be taken as a call for more chapters -- I'd actually recommend the opposite.

This premise was conducive to several chapters, but it required a slower burn. The core of this type of story is overcoming reticence, which can be teased indefinitely -- if Sarah didn't lose all self-control, Alex didn't masturbate while acknowledging in her own mind that she wanted sex with her brother, and Dr. Madison's motivation remained coy -- but once the characters are openly engaging in illicit sex together, the central conflict has been resolved, and there's really no place to go. You've already reached the crescendo, and having the characters engage in largely the same acts in different combinations would just result in diminishing returns.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Short...but OH SO HOT!!!!!

Well done! More?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4

Diminish my returns! Continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cat?

Wrong category?

CaptronbobCaptronbobalmost 9 years ago
I don't get it...

Why is it if you don't like the story you're called a basher or hater? I thought this story was silly and would not read any further chapters. Does this make me a hater? A basher?

People say, "Write your own story" but when I check they haven't written any!

For whatever it's worth... My two cents!

sargedog1sargedog1almost 9 years ago
so much left on the table.

You drop us into a scene where a doctor ( what kind of doctor gives and ultrasound to verify vagina depth.. ) The doctor says his enormous completely ludicrous penis size will fit. There isn't any discussion of how he got in this position, why standard fertilization processes aren't being used. No apparent attraction to his sister, or her to him except for a lesbian who supposedly had curious thoughts of his cock size.

The whole thing is so damn unbelievable then toped off with a doctor who supposedly licks pussy while his enormous cock is stuffing the girlfriend as she's getting tit mauled. You forgot the anal sex with doctor proving his cock will fit tight places.

No suspension of disbelief no matter what your opinion of these stories being for expression of fantasy it still requires grounding in the plausible for it to be enjoyable to read. The enormous penis or tits belong in a story if it's pivotal, kind of like the bearded lady. Try a rewrite but only after reading much much much more quality works here on literotica. No I haven't submitted my stories. I do volunteer editing and have 2 stories I'm working on when the time presents or mode strikes me. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Basher?

No, expressing that you like or dislike a story does not make you a basher or hater. Not as "Are You Fucking Kidding" is. This story Does suspend belief. Medical proceedures, the Doctor's actions, and physical descriptions are not at all what one would find in the real world. But this isn't a real world. This is the writer's fantasy and so it is up to the writer. It would be better, in my opinion, if we weren't dropped into the Doc's office with so little preparation. Who the James, Alex, and Sarah are actually takes some time to get straight in the reader's head. And some followup would be appreciated beyond her orgasm and his. Without any more to the story, this really does not belong in the Incest category. In fact, we only read about Alex dreaming of fucking her brother while she fucks Sarah. No actual plans to really go foreward and do it. So, you have two Lesbian women wanting a child, which is a misnomer to me. If they want nothing to do with men, why do they want the sperm of a man and take on the crapshoot that She might give birth to a boy. The two women's sexuality comes into question as they both are entertaining their own thoughts about James's physical attributes, so are they gay or really bisexual. Are they being untruthful with their partner as they entertain their own separate thoughts, or do we see in an unwritten episode where they confess their desires. Not for men in general, but for James specifically. Could he become their shared toyboy? Would James feal cheapened by that? I know I wouldn't, but eventually I would want more than this. I think this is a well described fantasy, but for the reader you have left it too incomplete. We are left to our own devices too much and this begs the question, why did I come to this site to start with? An incomplete story about an unnaturally endowed male, a female with a vagina about twice the depth of a normal canal, two lesbians whose convictions are in question, and an incest story that really isn't. Hmmm.....

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Funnee!

Illogical, but sexy, too! Sequels, please.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Nice Start

But it definately needs more then 1 chapter. He has Sarah but theres Alex and the Dr. to still get to Impregnating Sarah. then sis because she wouldn't need Birth Control being Lesbian. and since he has the Dr. under control it should be a wild series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can we get another chapter of this, please? Best story I've read in a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

More of this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ok, crazy stupid size tits and cock, but that was still hot as fuck! ;). Part twobetwobetwo, where are you, we need some help from you now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story hoping for more with happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
total...

male fantasy...hot..but still just fantasy

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
So strange

It's like you published an excerpt of a story and we missed the whole build up and are lost in a plot that we have to assume certain things in order to make sense of what is happening. Very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weird Ending

I Liked the Story but not the ending

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 4 years ago

Because it doesn't have any more chapter, I put one star. Exciting story but very short. I would have loved to read how this situation came to be and what happens next. With just this, it's a disappointment.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

How old are you? Twelve? This story is nothing but juvenile bullshit. 😒

I loved the idea of a lesbian sister asking her brother to impregnate her girlfriend by natural methods, but you totally failed with the 12 inch deep vaginal cavity and big dick to match. 1/5

01Timber6701Timber6712 months ago

Ok ,,, first off 2⭐️ for the following reasons,,, 12 inch cavity,,, sister girlfriend,,, doctor involved and in the office to boot ,,, so how does this fit into this category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous