All Comments on 'His Size Matters'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

need more detail

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

some of the grammar was a bit messed up but the overall frame of the story was quite good. I th ought the paragraph that started off "When we stated to make love..." was great dialog.

Clean up the grammar, ,add more detail like Ic69hunter mentioned (or have a new "His Size Matters - Her Story") and you have a really good short stag/vixen tale about a size-curious wife and her voyeuristic husband.

Perhaps a follow up because her husband wants to watch them in action? Start with them looking at the pictures she promised to get, that causes them to have a second round of sex where the husband "wishes he could have watched it in person" and the wife telling him that she can make it happen... (either he sneaks to watch, they have another rendezvous planned or they swapped contact information)...

have the couple let Randy know that he has the husband's blessing and leave it with Claire riding Randy into the sunset as lovers.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

And you are happy with your wife screwing another man? Yetch!!!

BlueexxBlueexx9 months ago

Needs a follow-up with sex between them becoming a recurring thing. Also, need to actually name the characters, at least the wife.

ctdansctdans9 months ago

Not sure I understand what this really proved? They both fantasize about what they see yet he goes out and tells her to have sex with the big dick guy. When she says that there are risks, what did she really mean? Is she saying now, after the fact, that there was a risk she would not enjoy sex with her husband any longer? Wouldn't that be best said before they agreed?

Lastly, when she says "little as you are" he should have said something back like "I love your cunt, as huge and cavernous as it always is"... then he can tell her about the young tight girl he will be spending the day with.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She must have a gaping cunt. I'm what is considered well endowed and most women find the size uncomfortable after a while. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time. The reality of an oversized cock only appeals to someone with a cavern between their legs, most women can't enjoy the size and often don't go back to something that big regardless of how good the technique is. Trust me, I've lived through it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

""You think about what it would feel like.... in you?" I asked unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Sure," she said finally, after a long pregnant pause. "You guys see a beautiful woman and you think of fucking her, right?"

I stammered, then said, "Sometimes."

"Yeah, right," she said." --

He is absolutely right. Just because a woman is good looking it doesn't automatically mean she's desirable. Women often give off a vibe just like some men do. And momma always said beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone! Some good looking women are obviously ugly, they exude a sense of unsavory character which is off putting.

ReadyOneReadyOne9 months ago

Expected more fallout. Perhaps the story ended too soon?

ReadyOneReadyOne9 months ago

Remove reference to their kids. Having kids conflicts with their freedom to be at the beach all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Well, I suppose that size does matter, biggest I've ever had was about 20-22cms and that was really full and tight, God knows I don't want to think about what anything bigger feels like, that must hurt. Yes girls be careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

551 works on this site..and not a single good one worth the road.. U must be Chinese or follow their philosophy..

Mass produce and pathy quality!

TwentysevenTwentyseven9 months ago

"People are afraid to get hurt but they do dangerous things." Speak for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the worst stories that I have read .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This author writes realistic, adult dialog and paces the story well. The set-up is deftly and economically presented. I think the willingness of the husband to allow his wife to fuck another man because that guy is so well hung came across as just a bit glib, however, meaning without the expected emotional ambivalence and anxiety in the husband. If the couple had done this before, it was not indicated (and would have been helpful and interesting to know). They were both so calm and cool in the aftermath of what the wife did which suggests this indeed might not have been the only time they had done this. More follow-on the repercussions and aftereffects would have helped complete the story.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Another

Useless size queen, I feel sorry for stupid husband

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, what a very original scenario. You must have really put a lot of imagination and creativity into it.....to come up with such a story, one that revolves around 2 words: big cock.

It's incredible!

I find it hard to believe that we're all neuronically identical.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The notion that every woman goes insane over cock size is ridiculous. I am blessed/cursed with a 9+ cock and have a very difficult time getting the same woman twice. Oh sure, they love the novelty of it the first time and have great fun, orgasm like fuck, however they are very sore and uncomfortable afterwards for a couple of days. Most of the time they don’t even let me go balls deep, they just brace their hands against my hips avoiding full penetration. So this bullshit about turning into a sex starved size queen slut is just that, bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I were at out community pool when we spotted Kyle. We are in out mid 30's and he looked like he was in college. We noticed him because when he came out of the pool his bathing suit clung to the outline of his dick like a second skin. Even after being in the cool pool water his dick was huge. My wife and I had a good laugh and I teased her about him in bed that night. She did seem to enjoy the idea of a big dick. During the week while I was at work, Sharon went to the pool a couple of times. One day Kyle was there with another guy. My wife said they were very nice and sat on the loungers next to her. I asked if she got another look at his huge dick. She said not only did she get to look at it, but while in the pool they started to mess around and she pushed her ass back into it. She said it felt great. Then a bit latter Kyle grazed up against her again and it felt like it was getting hard. I loved how responsive she was in bed that night and knew it was because she was thinking about Kyle's dick. I began teasing her about him daily and the following week I came home and she had a strange look on her face. She told me to sit down. She proceeded to tell me how Kyle was at the pool again today. she said they began talking and she asked him about his girlfriend. He said he saw a couple of girls at school but no real girlfriend. He then said that he preferred older women and said that if she weren't married he would be all over her. She told me that her pussy got instantly wet. She said he busted her looking at his dick and asked her if she saw anything she liked. She said she hadn't seen anything yet. He said lets go back to your house and I'll show you. They came back here and he showed her. Then she said that he fucked her three times that afternoon. She told me she definitely agrees with her friends that a huge dick can reaches places like no other dick. She fucked Kyle for most of last summer until he went back to school. He even talked her into coming up to Ohio State for a weekend and he showed her off to all of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This doesn't push any like buttons for me. You have given us another husband who hasn't earned enough respect from his own writer to be worthy of a name. Even the big swinging dick Randy got a name, one that seems apropos for him as well. And the cheating wife Claire gets one too, naturally. The husband is mute.

Why is Claire a cheater? No, it isn't because Mute gave Claire a greenlight to have sex with Randy. That bad is entirely in Mute's pocket. Mute is a right nob for even bringing up a shadow of a suggestion that his wife Claire should soil her loins with another man's sex. Let's shall we, 'read between the lines'...

It's because Claire had already begun her journey down the path of infidelity with Randy. Claire has seen Randy at the beach before and chose to keep him to herself. Being mute to Mute as it were. Claire was not surprised seeing Randy's physical attributes and acted somewhat blasé at his arrival. Claire is playing poker with Mute, she played down his reaction to seeing Randy for the first time. It's after Mute makes Claire his toxic offer that Claire begins to find her tongue. Claire admits to seeing Randy before. Claire admits to discussing Randy's package with the other women at the beach. Claire admits she knows Randy drives a van. Claire admits to knowing where Randy lives. From this we learn Claire routinely goes to the beach sans Mute during the week.

It is not outside the realm of reason then to conclude that Claire may have already spent some time 'riding' Randy's 'board' at the beach. Or 'riding' Randy in his van. Or even 'riding' Randy in his house. We certainly know Claire has all of the necessaries to have established an emotional affair with Randy, prior to Mute's unseemly offer. And Mute's offer was a boon to Claire as it gave a means for her to finally reveal things she already did under the guise of having used Mute's 'hall pass'.

I would like to see a part two where Mute gets a name. Where he goes to the beach by himself on a slow day. Where he meets the female equivalent to Randy and he really hits it off with this Aphrodite. Where he and Claire on a subsequent visit, encounter Aphrodite and act II of the play ensues. Claire makes her offer, Mute hasn't a snowball's chance in...you know...with Aphrodite anyway, right? But Claire would be wrong. And Claire feels her own hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Playing with fire and most likely will get burned.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

You are aware that a penis that size is unable to become erect don't you? The blood pressure required to make it erect would lead to strokes and organ damage. It just makes the story senseless.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good God. This stupid motherfucker just lost his wife. He just doesn't know it yet.

She'll fuck constantly for a year or so...then find other bigger dicks...her cesspool of a gash will stretch so wide that she'll never even wanna touch your "well shaped" dick again.

She'll find someone with a gigantic dick who she can love? And that's when she'll take at least half your shit and ride off with her big dicked future husband.

Damn some people are just fucking stupid.

Think about the wife whose had 3 kids naturally. Married to a very above average looking man.

Goes with her husband to a nude beach. They see some woman (gym rat) with enhanced DDs and a perfect body who has never had kids so her pussy is still nice and tight?

Wife tells her very hot husband "hey...go ahead and fuck her...find other better looking women from now on to fuck."

How long before she becomes a member of the "first wives club"?

Just fucking stupid. This marriage will be over within 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s always exciting playing with fire.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy19659 months ago

I have a big cock and it’s not all it’s made out to be. My wife was a small person and it took until after the first baby to actually enjoy sex for both of us. I have never cheated on her and I am not going too and we have been together 40 years. Me and my buddies have a code of honor. We don’t screw around period

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess the most important sex organ is the brain only if you have one.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

You don’t need to be clairvoyant to see the future of that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad it was so short. Thankfully I read fast so this was finished before my brain to realize the trash this is

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Size definitely matters as I'm proof. My penis is 4" hard, thin with little balls. I wouldn't trade my little dink for a big cock in a million years. I enjoy being small and enjoy my good friends big cock in charge of satisfying my wife. I'm permanently cucked now and love it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! It reminds me of something that we experienced. At a nude beach we encountered a guy with the largest tool that either of us had seen in person or even in porno. At the time, we were too innocent to pursue him but, we have thought about him and his equipment ever since. If we met someone like that now, we would definitely approach him.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

HOT story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it’s about two dumb human excuses. Who the hell needs a braindead cunt, a stretched one, who disrespects her husband, has no willpower to resist animals and will compare forever the fuck she got from the ape to his cucked sissy hubby.?!

Despicable characters in a size queen drivel.

Captcha

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Many years ago when i lived in Hong Kong, there was a local man who was reputed to have a 10" cock. The local women would either refuse to have sex with him or only if he wrapped a towel around it so he couldn't insert more than 6".

From personal experience I think 6" is the most the majority of women can comfortably take as I have frequently bottomed out in certain positions.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is good but I gave you only 3-stars because it lacked the hot, sexy, dirty details of her taking Randy's cock. Did she cream all over him, did she suck is cock off, did he cum in her married pussy? You didnt provide any of the hot details I like reading about

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Sizes on nude beaches are different in both ways male and female for me i prefer small pert tits and small bums whereas Georgina likes guys with big balls and girth over length every time. I have girth which she says makes her feel full but admits another two inches length would be amazing. She has what i call a perfect vagina with tiny inner labia and a perfect hood which covers her clit and her hood is pierced perfectly that when played with grinds on her clit and she becomes noticàbly wet. We started going to nudist beaches while we were dating long before we married and had a few swapping and mutually satisfying experiences with other people over the years including one whilst on a carribean holiday with a black couple and watching Georgina hàve sex with her first black cock was hot. The contrasting colour was eye catching and he was similar girth to me but hadthat extra two inches and balls the size of large plums which she liked. His girlfriend was hot and i enjoyed her especially her blowjob skills and how she worked a finger into my anus as she sucked me. I watched Georgina having quivering orgasms and realised this is what she describes the perfect penis as for her. A memorable holiday for us and one we intend to repeat if we find another perfect penis regardless of colour or even age. Paul UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...

story TAGS