All Comments on 'His Son's Former Girlfriend'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyover 4 years ago
I wish I had written this.

I was completely wrapped up in the dynamics and did not care a whit about the grammar, punctuation, or the tense, etc...

Thank you, not sorry, ever, to be following you.

I will read it again doing my editor's eyes if I can force myself to enjoy it less.

ExperiencedStoryteller

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
That Was A Fun Read*****

Two people getting together for the right reasons. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A really good story

Well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story

Despite what many believe there are many guys both young and old that are turned on by big bush and treasure trail. Mary Ann's telling of how she handled break up by overeating is true of many women. Knowing an older man like Bob appreciates her will get her back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have not written or read anything on Lit in years. This was a great way to come back. I love natural women, hate women looking like prepubescent children. Kissing, fondling, suckling and making love to a natural and real woman is the best experience in life. A well written story as always, David. Your old friend, Bob the Backwoodsman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well hating women when they look as nature made them... then you say you love natural real women. Not all women have watermelon tits, but those with much smaller treasuers are real ones too. Men like you do not deserve any woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is so over the top that it is almost a satire. BUT there is a kernel of truth to the body-shaming and affectations of the genders. Also to exaggerations of age difference. Younger women marriage to older man was a historical norm for a long time in traditional society. Also, that emotionally abused people often find solace in partners that don't judge them but accept them. As a middle-aged college professor, I ended up involved with a 31 year-old divorcee grad student who had been emotionally abused by her ex-husband and showed it as a chubby woman of low self-esteem. But she was actually quite charming and very intelligent, and we became attracted as I had recently lost my wife to breast cancer, and saw her academic potential as her academic advisor. Long and short, we became attached, I helped her through her graduate/post-doc work, and we married despite a 14 year age difference. It's about loving companionship, albeit two daughters didn't hurt for a lonely older man. And it's been a loving 26 years despite the social pitfalls, looking back from a retired 71, and she still teaches. So, yeah, it really happens. Not a "norm", true, but still happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous