His Son's Former Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," he heard Mary Ann sigh just before he felt her tongue caressing the crown, and with the girl crouched over his crotch he couldn't see but he certainly felt it when Mary Ann's lips slid down the modest sized prong slowly but not stopping until her mouth was wrapped around the base.

"Aw," Mr. Boland moaned as Mary Ann's head bob up and down in his lap, practically inhaling his cock while her hand squeezed his balls.

The older man wanted to play with her breasts but he couldn't work his hand under there and ended up holding the teen's bra, the bright white harness with the over-sized cups seeming to be as new as she claimed. Evidence of that was the little tag that was easy to read, 40 E, something that was beyond the insurance man's experience, but as he set it aside he realized that the girl's amazing oral skills had brought him very close to cumming. Too close.

"Mary Ann!" Bob Boland said too late, but although he tried to pull her off she seemed possessed, sucking furiously even as his cock was spurting seed down her throat, and she didn't stop until she was nursing on a very limp dick. "Sorry."

"Why? I wanted you to cum," she said as she straightened up, face a bit flushed and hair a bit messed up although with some semen drooling out of the corner of her mouth.

Bob started to panic when he realized that this kid was used to being with young bucks who could go all night, and while he once could too that was decades ago.

"Do you want me to leave?" Mary Ann asked in a childlike voice, reading from his expression something he didn't feel.

"No. Good grief no," he quickly said. "I would like to take you into the bedroom though."

Mary Ann's happy face returned, and as she bounced to her feet and helped him up they both laughed when the clothing around his ankles nearly had them both falling, but they recovered and headed for the bedroom where an unmade bed was waiting for them. As Bob watched Mary Ann entered the room he saw that the teen's breasts were even more impressive with her standing up.

Mary Ann was chubby all right, and if you could see her stomach you would be able to see she was thick in the waist but her breasts blocked the view. Watermelons was the term that first came to Bob's mind, and while that was an exaggeration the way those breasts dominated the girl's body was amazing. Her areolas were large and her crimson nipples plump but even they looked lost on the massive globes.

"Never got your shirt off," Mary Ann noticed and promptly undid the row, opening up the shirt and pulling it off his shoulders before burying her face in his chest.

"Hairy chests. I love them," she announced as she played with the modest coat of mostly brown hair while Bob tried to suck his stomach in.

"Now I need to get your shorts off," he declared as he sat on the bed and pulled Mary Ann close.

Her shorts cut into her belly, but seeing how her pendulous breasts were right above that Bob figured few would notice. He got the button undone, and after pulling down the zipper worked them down her thick thighs and full but rather shapely calves but he hardly noticed anything because he was drawn to Mary Ann's panties. There was a thin trail of hairs going down from her belly button, and as he pulled the rather matronly undies down he saw where that trail led as he exposed a wide triangle of dense black hair that completely hid the girl's sex.

"Oh my! Pubic hair. Bless you," Bob chirped before leaning forward and putting his face in the lush thicket.

Many years ago before his ex-wife's gradual deforestation Elaine had a nice bush but as fashion changed so did she, until she no longer had anything but a smooth mound waxed religiously, and while Bob realized times had changed he hadn't and would always appreciate a natural woman.

"Thought you were making fun of me at first," Mary Ann noted while looking down at the father of her old boyfriend with his face in her bush. "Believe it or not I had been trimming and thinning it out regularly because - well - just because, Now it's just out of control again and..."

"Incredible looking," Bob said in finishing the sentence, and after helping her step out of the clothes stood up and put her on her back in the middle of the bed and joined her.

Kneeling at her raised knees, Bob took them in hand and spread them wide, and as he did the pungent aroma of the teen's pussy rose up immediately and enveloped him. Bob eased down and approached the delta, noticing that the hair grew well up between her legs, and when he buried his face in the soft thicket he felt what seemed like plump and juicy labia surround his nose and mouth.

As Bob began using his tongue inside the teen he heard the muffled voice of Mary Ann saying something but because her thighs were clamped around his ears he heard little so he kept on licking, savoring the sweetness of a teenage pussy for the first time in decades.

Mr. Boland glanced up a couple of times through the bush to see the girl's reaction but her breasts, still prominent even with her on her back, blocked her face although when she started to squeeze her tits while writhing in the bedding, that got the middle aged man's attention.

The butterball was a handful because she was squirming and wiggling around in between clamping her thighs on Bob's head, and even though he held her down as best he could by the time Mary Ann came she had very nearly gone over the side of the bed. Despite having his ears blocked Mr. Boland did get to hear Mary Ann loudly emitting what he had to admit sounded a lot like a seal.

"Oh man," Mary Ann groaned when he came up to help her get back on the bed, and as she lay with her arms and legs akimbo she added, "That was way beyond good."

"I liked it too," Bob agreed as he rested beside her, leaning over to nibble on her nipple, and when he glanced up he noticed the teen's underarm which was exposed with her arms back by the headboard.

Mary Ann's armpits were shaved but the large craters were practically coated with dense five o'clock shadow. Bob squirmed up close, so close he could smell the lightly scented hollow, and impishly began planting butterfly kisses all over the moist surface, causing Mary Ann to shiver and giggle in response.

"Ticklish?"

"A little, but that was - I dunno - nice?" Mary Ann replied. "I'm glad I shaved this morning because otherwise you wouldn't have ventured anywhere near there."

"Don't be so sure," Bob said as he repeated the oral affection. "I'm a child of the sixties. Barely, but still."

"I hadn't bothered doing much personal gardening since - well since there was somebody that would notice one way or another," Mary Ann related. "I think I take after my Dad in some ways. He's Italian."

"Back in my college days I dated this girl for a few months," Bob recalled wistfully. "Not a hippie so much as a space cadet. She was into Buddhism and chanting, meditation and things like that. Anyway, she had never touched a razor in her whole life. She considered it barbaric and sexist."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I liked her a lot and I admit it took a little getting used to but after a while I started to really like it," Bob confessed. "She had guts because she got a lot of abuse over the years, from women more than men believe it or not."

"Well maybe I'll give that a try," Mary Ann suggested. "But was her father Italian?"

"I think she considered herself a child of the universe or something like that," Bob said. "Like I said, she was wacky but there was never anybody I've ever met who was so comfortable in her own skin. Not a trace of self consciousness. I wish I picked some of that up from her."

"Me too," Mary Ann said as she rolled over for a kiss before nibbling her way down the older man's body. "Time for me to raise the dead."

Bob winced as the teen made her way down to his dick, which while it had shown a flash of recovery while he ate Mary Ann out, had gone back to a very limp state. To Bob's chagrin, even though his member was pretty average when aroused, when flaccid his dick was really tiny. His dick was enveloped right away by the sweet girl's moist mouth, and a minute or so of her sucking on it furiously had his hard again.

"Want you so bad!" Mary Ann grunted as she scrambled up with a surprising athleticism and straddled his lips, using his cock to rub furiously up and down her sex before easing down and burying the prong in the wet cavern beneath the dense bush. "Oh yeah!"

The older man reached up and grabbed her swaying breasts as best he could as the girl moved up and down on him, and the way Mary Ann was moaning with her head rolling from side to side was so erotic to him that he had to look away, his hands squeezing her sweaty jugs to balance her as those seal-like noises began again.

Mary Ann came fast, her pussy almost crushing him as she did, and as soon as she finished Bob slid from beneath her and spun her onto her back. His dick slid right back into the fold without guidance and the middle-aged man thrust into the girl savagely as the bed groaned in response to the activity it wasn't used to.

The shock on the girl's face from his almost violent thrusting was obvious but she grabbed his ass and encouraged him. Bob didn't last long and it had a moment's concern when his orgasm began inside of Mary Ann, but by then it was too late as he was filling her womb with his seed. When he was spent he looked down at the cherubic girl as his sweat dripped down on her and laughed. They embraced as rolled on the bed for a moment until they collapsed onto their backs.

"That was so amazing," Mary Ann said after leaning over to him, starting to call him Mr. Boland before catching herself and continuing, "Bob I mean. Never did it with somebody I wasn't self-conscious about being myself before and not only accepted me for the way I am but actually likes it. You really seem to like me for being me."

"Of course I do," Bob assured her. "You have no idea how much you turn me on."

"I think I do," the girl concurred just before he began to wonder aloud how he was compared to his son, and he vowed never to think of that again as she looked around the room. "And I'm right where I often fantasized about being."

"You know, with you staying local for college, if you're around and bored, don't be shy about giving me a call."

"Really?" Mary Ann gushed.

"Absolutely. If you had as much fun as I did today that is," Bob noted. "It's a long cold winter and we could keep each other warm."

"You might regret that offer once I start calling a lot," she warned him but Bob shook his head.

"I doubt that," he told her as he leaned over and traced the perimeter of her nipple with the tip of his finger before kissing the swollen peg. "I seriously doubt that."

***

Thank you for reading.

12