His Submission to the Bank Manager

Story Info
How was he to know?
4k words
3.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to write fictional stories that tell about Female Domination and gaydom. This one is about a retired man who had saved up a lot of money during his working years and was about to move to sunny Florida for retirement. But something went wrong when he ran into the wrong woman! All names and places are fictional.

*****

Warner Demeter had just retired about four months before and was now planning to move south where the weather was warm. In his hometown of Newport, Rhode Island there were often huge snow storms that were getting harder and harder to deal with and his plan was to get away from it all. Warner was alone now, having no wife, since she passed away suddenly about a year ago. The Demeters never had any children.

Warner figured that when he arrived in Jacksonville he would find a good realtor to help him find a house. He wanted a 2-bedroom rancher with a 2-car garage on about an acre or two of land. He liked gardening and now that he was retired from his chemical job with a well known firm he could spend the rest of his life in leisure.

Warner was 66 years of age and in pretty good health. His nest egg amounted to $575,000 and some change and he figured it should last him for a long time.

Before he left Newport he decided to go to his bank and make sure everything was right with his account. After all, he knew he needed money to buy a house so he wanted to make sure the bank didn't screw things up. He had receipts of all his deposits but he just wanted to be sure it was all correct.

He went to the front counter of Newport Savings and Loan where one would check in and asked to see someone to go over his account. In about five minutes a young lady approached him and told him to follow her back into her office. When they got there she sat behind a desk and told Warner to please have a seat, which he did.

She introduced herself as Carol and asked him how she could help him, and he said he wanted to go over his account because he was moving to Florida soon. She opened up a screen on her computer and asked for his account number and password. He told them to her and she wrote them down and after punching in some keys she said to him, "Mr. Demeter, I have your account right here. It looks like you have $240,500 in it."

Warner looked at her in disbelief and said, "Where's the rest of it?"

"The rest of it, sir? That's what it shows you have. $240,500." The young lady was very nice to him but surely she must have something wrong!

"I just checked my account this morning at home and the receipts show I have over $575,000 in this bank. What happened to the rest of it?" Warner was trying to keep his cool but he knew what his receipts at home showed him just that morning. "Something's wrong! I KNOW I have more in there than that!"

"Mr. Demeter," she said as she picked up her phone and dialed a number, "would you like to talk to the bank manager? There's nothing more I can do but what I see in your account."

"Yes! I absolutely would. Thank you. I am not trying to be disagreeable with you but something is wrong."

"Ms. Walker, I have a Mr. Warner Demeter here in my office and he has a dispute about his banking account. If you're not too busy may I bring him over to you?"

He didn't hear the reply from her boss but Carol immediately arose from her chair and asked Warner to follow her. They walked a few steps down a small hall to a door that had a sign on it that read, 'Ms. Gretchen Walker, Manager'. Carol knocked on the door and a friendly sounding voice said come in.

Carol opened the door and said to her boss, "Ms. Walker, this is Warner Demeter and he has a problem with his account. Mr. Demeter, this is Gretchen Walker, the bank manager."

"Please have a seat," Ms. Walker said as she arose from her chair to greet him with a handshake.

"Thank you, but it's not ME who has a problem! It's your BANK! My records show I have over $575,000 in my account and Ms. Carol said it shows I only have $240,500. That is a big mistake!"

"I agree, that IS a big mistake, sir. Could I have your account number and password and we'll try to figure this out?" He gave her the account number and password and after she typed it into her computer she looked at the data and said the account shows the same amount as Carol said it is.

Now Warner was getting a bit upset! "Where the hell is all my MONEY?" he exclaimed.

"Mr. Demeter, please try to maintain your cool. We'll get to the bottom of this. Can I get you something to drink? Maybe if we're more relaxed we can figure this thing out."

If he wasn't so upset he would have seen how truly beautiful and friendly Gretchen was. She was a blonde woman with a Nordic heritage, about 35 years of age, and she stood about 5'7" tall. Her face was very beautiful and she had the prettiest blue eyes. Warner noticed that she had a very shapely body when she got up to get the soft drinks, with strong smooth legs that could smother a man. She was wearing a sundress with a hem that stopped about three inches above the knees. She was drop dead gorgeous! But he wasn't trying to get her in bed. He just wanted his money so he could get on with his plans to move south.

She got up from her chair and went to a small back room. A short time later she emerged holding two glasses of ginger ale and handed Warner one of them. He was somewhat thirsty and he took a few sips of the soda. It tasted good.

As they continued looking at his account Warner began feeling a little tipsy. He wasn't sure why he was feeling like that since his health was very good, but sure enough he was feeling kind of funny and when he went to stand up he felt dizzy so he plopped back down in his seat.

Gretchen knew exactly what happened because she spiked his drink with a drug that would render him unable to stand. She felt he was getting too upset with what was happening with his account so to make him obedient to her she put something in his drink. She then got on her phone and told Carol that she and Warner would be busy and not to disturb them for an hour or so. "I'll let you know when we're finished," Gretchen said. Carol said thank you and told her she would hold all calls.

Gretchen was also a very strong woman and once she saw that Warner was wobbly she grabbed a wheelchair that was in that back room and helped him into it. Just to be sure she kept complete control of him she strapped his arms and legs to the wheelchair and got ready to wheel him out the back door of her office and down a ramp that led right to her Chevy Tahoe SUV. Warner gave no resistance at all and the drug even made him easier to handle. Thankfully for her the task was made easier because Mr. Demeter didn't weigh too much, perhaps about 160 pounds, which was only about 20 pounds more than she weighed.

Gretchen then wheeled him out of her office and down a ramp to her car. She opened the back door of her car and an electric platform was lowered to the ground. She then pushed the wheelchair onto the platform and raised it. Once in the car she fastened the wheelchair to the floor of the car. Satisfied that the chair was secure she went around to the driver's side and got in and drove off.

Gretchen had thought about a scenario like this in case it ever happened so she was prepared for it at home too. When she arrived at her home, which was at the end of a cul-de-sac street, she pulled into the driveway which was situated on the side of the house but away from where any nosy neighbors could see, and opened the garage door with her garage door opener.

She pulled into the large 2-car garage and turned off the car. She then closed the garage door and got out of the car and walked around to the back door of the Tahoe, which she opened, and lowered the platform with the wheelchair on it to the floor. Warner was still out of it so she casually pushed him and the wheelchair into the house and parked it next to a sofa.

Gretchen then reached into a cabinet that was on the wall and pulled out a small syringe. She then sucked some liquid out of a bottle that was labeled scopolamine and loaded up the syringe. Next she took a cotton ball and spread some alcohol on his left arm before she inserted the needle in and gave him the medication. Warner had begun to awaken but was still very groggy and although he could see what she was doing he couldn't do anything to stop her.

Gretchen realized she had to get back to work soon so she left the bound man in the wheelchair. Warner was still half asleep and Gretchen felt he would be fully awake by the time she got home from work. "So long, Honey," she said. "Don't go anywhere. I'll see you in a couple hours." She then kissed her fingers on her right hand and touch his nose with them.

Her afternoon went well as she didn't have any other bank clients come to see her. Carol was an excellent secretary for her and she made sure if someone wanted to see Ms. Walker it better be for a good reason.

Sometimes when Gretchen was in the right mood she would summon Carol into her office and have her get on her knees behind her desk. Carol would then have to gently pull down Gretchen's panties to bare her sweet pussy. Gretchen would slightly open her soft thighs so Carol could put her head between them and start licking her pussy. Carol liked the taste and the smell of her boss's pussy but almost as much she liked the feel of Gretchen's smooth, supple thighs against her cheeks.

Today was that kind of day for Ms. Walker. She was horny as ever and happy, too, that she was about to come into some money from the Demeter account. Once she got back from taking the unfortunate Warner home she called Carol on the intercom and asked her to come into her office.

"Hi, Carol. I'm back. Could you please come in here?" she said.

"Yes, Ms. Walker. I'll be right in. Should I bring my notebook?"

"No, my dear, you won't need it," said Gretchen.

Whenever she said she doesn't need a notebook Carol knew what it was for. Carol had become a very good pussy eater and she absolutely LOVED the taste of her boss's cunt. She wished it would be a daily thing but Gretchen wasn't always in the right mood for that. But today she was!

Carol went in the office, locked the door behind her, and went right behind the desk to get to work like any good secretary would. Gretchen had already slid her panties down her fabulous legs and was sitting on her chair, legs spread, and was ready for oral sex. As Carol put her face in between Gretchen's legs she realized how fortunate she was to have a beautiful woman to service and to get paid for it! When Carol put her mouth on that fine pussy she noticed, as always, not only how wet Gretchen was but also the great natural aroma she emitted! Even though she was in the mood to cum herself she wanted to make her boss orgasmed first.

Carol really enjoyed eating her boss's cunt and secretly wished she could be her girlfriend or even her sex slave. When she was licking that fine snatch she was able to cum several times without even touching herself. No wonder she loved going to work!

Carol had perfected the task of making her boss cum and it didn't take long at all for Gretchen to begin moaning. Carol knew exactly when Gretchen was about to cum and just before that moment she would increase her tempo with her tongue. Then she would brace herself for the explosion by grabbing Gretchen's thighs tightly and enjoying the taste even more. It didn't take very long with Carol's tongue darting in and out, then slowing down and licking her all over her pussy, and shortly after Gretchen grabbed Carol's head and shoved her cunt into her face and screamed as she sent pussy juice all over her face.

"That was one of the best ever, Carol!" Gretchen said to her. "Who needs a man when I have you and your talented tongue?"

"I'm so glad you liked it. May I cum this time?" Carol asked. She was hoping Gretchen would say yes and also suggest that they become girlfriends.

Gretchen then stood up and pulled her silky panties back on. She looked down at Carol and softly said, "I don't think so, my dear. We really should get back to work. And that means no masturbating!"

"Aw, but Ms. Walker," Carol said still on her knees and looking up at the gorgeous blond in front of her.

"Carol, you know what happens when you disobey me, right?"

"Yes, Ms. Walker. I'm sorry. Please forgive me," she said as she stood up. They then kissed very passionately before Carol went back to her office, unsatisfied and very horny again.

It was getting close to quitting time and Gretchen still had a chore to do before she left for the day to get home to see how her new slave was doing. She went into Mr. Demeter's account on her computer and transferred all his money into her account. Instantly Gretchen became a millionaire when she added over a half million dollars that she gained from Warner's account. She was so excited about all that was happening that she reached down with her one hand and put her fingers inside her panties and masturbated herself. Then, as though nothing happened, she straightened out her dress and went out the back door to her car.

The drive home took her right past her favorite pizza shop where she stopped and got a sandwich for dinner. Then she drove home and, using her remote for the garage door, she drove in the garage and parked her car.

She walked into the house right where Warner was still tied up in the wheelchair. He was fully awake when she got to him just as she thought. She hiked up her dress to bare her gorgeous legs and stooped down in front of him. Her legs were fantastic and she was showing them to him as a form of tease. She never wore hosiery because she didn't need them!

"Wake up, sleepyhead. I have something to say to you."

Gretchen sat on his lap and told him what was going on. "Warner, you're under my power now and anything I tell you from here on you will obey me. I put you under with knockout drops in your beverage and I also gave you a hefty shot of scopolamine. Scopolamine is a drug used for mind control and as long as I give it to you, about once every two weeks, you won't be able to resist me. And I know I won't forget to give it because I'm going to have you tell me when it's due."

"As you can see, the knockout drops have finally worn off but the shot will effect you for a couple weeks before you need another one. Do you understand so far and do you have any questions?"

"I understand what you're doing but I don't understand why?"

"First of all, you got pretty snippy with my secretary Carol and she had to call me. Then you got a little nasty with me and that doesn't work for either of us. And lastly I saw in your account that you had a pretty decent nest egg and I just decided it should be mine," Gretchen told him, matter-of-factly.

"But my account was missing a lot of money. That's all I was doing, trying to figure out why."

"To tell you the truth I needed that $334,500 you were missing so I transferred it from you to me, that's all."

"Is that legal?" he said.

"It is if you agree to it. And you don't mind, do you Warner? Say no, I don't mind."

He could hardly believe it when he said just that, "No, I don't mind!"

"Oh, and by the way, do you like licking pussy?" she asked.

"I never did it. I think it's disgusting!" he replied.

"Oh, well, you'll learn to like it, I promise." She was very confident in herself and she knew that since she had him totally under her control he WOULD learn to like it.

The next morning Gretchen got ready for work by taking a warm shower, fixing her lovely blond tresses, and getting her clothes ready. She also untied Warner from his wheelchair and told him to start making breakfast. He had a lot of experience cooking since he'd been alone for quite some time and of course since he was under her power he didn't hesitate to do as she said.

She came to breakfast wearing a sleeveless top and just her panties. "I always eat breakfast in just my undies so get used to it. And today I will allow you to wear just what you have on but I will be coming home with a maid's outfit for you this afternoon and that's what you'll be wearing."

Gretchen sat on a chair at the kitchen table and waited for her breakfast. Warner cooked her some scrambled eggs, toast, and some bacon just like she told him to. She felt so relaxed and comfortable sitting there eating in just her panties. Her legs were magnificent and her tits pushed out against her top. She was gorgeous! "You can fix yourself some breakfast after I leave for work. And remember, don't do anything unless I tell you to. If you have a question while I'm at work just call me."

"Yes, Gretchen. As you say," he replied.

She was very confident that the scopolamine worked as it was suppose to and that when she got home later in the day he would have all his chores done and waiting for her. Gretchen left him a hand written list of things he had to do during the day and it made her very happy she didn't have to bother cleaning the house anymore.

Gretchen had another good, uneventful day at work, talking to some clients on the phone but not seeing anyone in person. She had Carol go out and get themselves some lunch, which they ate in Gretchen's office. After lunch was over she told Carol that she wanted to do something a little different that afternoon. She told Carol to lock the door and lie on the plush carpet behind the desk.

Gretchen then lifted up her sundress and removed her panties before sitting on her secretary's face. Carol was more than willing to do as told. Once Gretchen sat on her face she smoothed out her dress over her head and told Carol to enjoy her meal. She didn't have to say it twice! By keeping the pussy aroma under the dress

Carol enjoyed it even more so. She took her time licking the perfect cunt because she figured the longer she was under that dress the longer she could enjoy her boss's body.

On the way home from work Gretchen stopped at a boutique where she bought a maid's outfit for her slave. When she got home she cheerfully said to Warner, "I got a surprise for you, Go sit in the living room so we can see what it is."

He sat on the sofa as she opened up the box she was carrying. Inside the box was a new black with white trim maid's dress. She guessed his size back in the store and was hoping it fit. "Take off you clothes, Warner. All of them."

He of course did as he was told, down to his underwear. As he stood in front of her she told him to remove his shorts too so Warner stood in front of his owner in the raw nude. "Here, try this maid's dress on," she said. To her surprise it fit perfectly.

"Now before I have you wear that you must remove the hair from your legs. I don't want a maid with hairy legs." She handed him a bottle of Nair and she helped him spread it on his legs. In a little while, according to the instructions on the bottle, he went into the bathtub and rinsed the Nair and the hair off his legs. They were very smooth and Gretchen was pleased. "Here, take this body lotion and spread it on. It will make it feel much better.

He spread the lotion on his legs and told her it made it feel much better. She was very satisfied how it all went and how smooth his legs became. She then gave him a new pair of panties to put on, then she told him to put the dress on too. Once she was satisfied how it all turned out she told him to sit on a kitchen chair. She then sat on his lap facing him and applied makeup to his face. She admired how well he looked even though he was nearly seventy years of age.

When it was all finished and Gretchen was pleased with her work she told him that he could finally jerk himself off and that she was going to watch. She also told him there would be a surprise for him when he was done. So Warner slowly at first began rubbing his cock until a few minutes later all that built up semen came shooting out of his dick and right onto the floor. She was happy and he was exhausted.

12