His Submission to the Bank Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get on the floor and eat it!" she said. "That's your surprise. And whatever you don't eat I want you to lick up."

Warner did as he was told and cleaned up the floor with his tongue. It was very exciting to her to have a man so much under her power that he even obeyed her order to eat his own cum! Warner seemed to really enjoy the taste and Gretchen was almost delirious with excitement!

*****

Gretchen kept Warner under her power for a long time. He was very obedient to tell her when he was due to get another shot of scopolamine. He learned to enjoy oral sex with his owner and she liked when he did it especially after she guided him where to use his tongue the best.

Warner Demeter never did get to retire to Florida. Gretchen kept him as her sex slave until he passed away by natural causes twelve years later.

But Gretchen had gotten used to having a live-in pussy licker and she was determined to find a replacement for him. Could Carol be the one? Just think, she could be her live-in sex slave AND her in-office sex slave too. The first thing Monday morning when she got back to work she was going to call Carol into her office and talk about the future!

*****

"Good morning, Carol," Gretchen said after having her come into her office. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 01 Man enters a CFNM family.in Erotic Couplings
Sex Ed at Westlake Academy This school has a strict "reproduction only" policy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
What Older Women Need Ch. 01 Jimmy is caught by his mother's friend watching porn.in Mature
Gargarean Group Ch. 01 David endures an intimate interview.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
More Stories