His Sweet Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben had to swallow back a wave of emotion at those words, how was it that Eric knew exactly what to say to hit all the clinches in his emotional armor.

"Would you stop doing that?"

Eric's hand froze from where it had gone back to rubbing. "Stop what, baby? This? Does it hurt, or do you feel too sensitive?"

"No, not that. Saying all those nice things, making me feel even more vulnerable than I already do."

Eric started up the rubbing again. "Ben, sweetheart, I'm telling you how I feel about you. I know we've only known each other two weeks and spent less than 24 hours together but I care about you, a lot."

"But why?" Ben whined as his hips unconsciously shifted with that rubbing sensation.

"Because I see a beautiful person who has deprived himself of love and affection in order to protect himself, and I know I can provide it. Plus you can't deny we click."

"Like some sort of emotional sugar daddy?" Ben snorted trying to make a joke out of it.

"That could be one way to describe it."

"But I'm a nobody, just a broke college student trying to make ends meet, and who won't open up."

"And I'm a lonely club owner who has been pining after a lost love for the last ten years. I'm ready to move on. Are you?"

Ben couldn't help himself, he leaned up and placed a searching kiss on Eric's lips hoping that was answer enough. It seemed to be as the dom kissed him back and continued to rub against Ben's hard bulge, then traced his fingers down past the boy's balls to just behind them before massaging lightly against his perineum.

Breaking off the kiss, Ben panted into Eric's neck at the unexpectedly intense feeling.

"That's my sweet boy. So fucking sensitive for me. Can you bend your knees a bit, baby?"

The boy did as requested, giving the dom a better angle to continue massaging that spot with gentle pressure, before he continued down to rub along the crack of Ben's ass.

It was all too much and not enough at the same time. Unable to help himself, the boy latched onto the side of Eric's neck sucking and biting at the skin.

"I love when you mark me, baby, love knowing you're just as possessive as I am."

At those words, Ben sucked more aggressively. If Eric wanted to be marked then he would have a giant love bite that he wouldn't be able to keep hidden from anyone. Everyone would know that the dom belonged to someone and wasn't available for the taking.

Ben slowly noticed the reaction he was having on the man when he felt the rolling motion of rocking hips underneath him. Well, wasn't that interesting. Of course, that was the same time Eric decided to stop being a tease and actually delve his fingers under the waistband of those panties and touch Ben's cock skin to skin for the first time.

It was like an electric current traveled from Eric's fingers through the boy's skin to all his limbs, causing them to jerk and shift out of the boy's control until he was a twitchy writhing mess in the dom's arms.

"Fuck, sweetheart. That's it, just let yourself enjoy it. Your cock feels so silky and smooth, and you're so hard in my hand." Eric stopped his stroking so he could dip even farther down and cup Ben's balls, fondling them gently. "And these poor things, still full of cum, even after one release. But I bet I can give you an even better orgasm than before. What do you think?"

"I-I..."

"It's ok baby, you don't have to talk, I know it's overwhelming. I've got you, just let yourself enjoy it."

The boy whimpered in response, latching back on to the dom's neck. It didn't take long for Ben's hips to stutter and cum to spurt into the new panties.

By this point, the sub was ready to pass out from exhaustion and gave a "gaugh" sound as Eric dropped a gentle kiss on the boy's head and slowly withdrew his hand, covered in cum, from the panties.

"That's it sweetheart, rest now, I've got you." Then even more quietly that Ben thought he might not have heard. "And now that I have I'm never letting you go."

****

AU: Help me keep my motivation up drop a comment!

12