His Sweet Fatty Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A father seduces his overweight daughter.
2.5k words
4.41
38.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Night

Garrison Jones was alone in the house, at last, and was setting up for a really good wank. It was a Saturday night, and the only other family member living in the house, his daughter Rebecca, was out on a date. The rec-room curtains had been pulled, the porn dvd was loaded in the player, and his favorite recliner had a nice, soft bath towel covering it. His cock was beginning to harden and he was just about to get naked, when he heard the front door lock turn, and the door open.

"Becca?"

"Hi, daddy. I'm back." Her voice was down.

Garrison walked into the hallway hoping his erection would quickly subside and Rebecca would not go by the rec-room.

"Hi, hon. You're back so soon. It's only 10:30. Is the date over? Or are you just back to freshen up and go to a party?"

"No. The date is over."

He surveyed his daughter standing in front of the closed door. Her mousey, brown hair looked a bit mussed. Her lipstick was rubbed off. He rouge was smudged, and her mascara had run. It looked like she'd been crying. A cerise tube top barely covered her big, pendulous breasts and a blue tube skirt just managed to encompass her big ass and hips. Did she even have panties on? Her ample little body, which could generously be called voluptuous was perched on top of a pair of pumps, and her little strapped purse hung limply from her right hand. She'd looked quite slutty to him when she'd said goodbye earlier that evening, but he wasn't about to rain on her parade as she seemed so happy to be going out on a date. The sight had given him a chubby.

Now, she stood before him, despondent like he'd never seen before.

"What happened, baby? Did you guys have a fight?"

"No." she said, weakly. "We didn't fight. He just had to go to another party. He said it was a stag party, so it was just guys, no dates. And probably some strippers."

"So, that's it? The date's over?"

"Yea."

"Baby, you look so sad. Something happened? Tell me what happened." Garrison walked over to his daughter, put his arm around her shoulder and walked her gently into the kitchen. The sensation of her soft, bare skin against his arm gave him a tingle. "Did he hurt you?"

"No. He didn't hurt me." She paused. "But..."

"But, what, sweetheart?"

Rebecca sat quietly in the kitchen chair, her head down. If he fucking hurt her, I'll fucking kill him, Garrison thought to himself.

"Tell you what, baby. Can I make you a cup of tea and you can tell me all about it?" She looked up at her him. The sight of her sad face made him want to rush over and smother it in kisses and protect it with hugs. And not surprisingly, his erection was beginning to come back.

"Yea, that would be nice."

When the warm cup of tea was soothing her hands, he asked, "OK, baby. What happened? What's his name? Chad? Did you guys go to dinner?"

"Yea, his name is Chad." Rebecca spoke slowly and quietly with a resigned sadness in her voice. "He took me to a burger place. It wasn't scuzzy, but it was just burgers. Anyway, after dinner we were in the car and he said he was really feeling horny. And would I like to give him a blowjob? I was a bit surprised, because this was our first date." She paused and sighed. "But I didn't want to disappoint him, I guess. So, I said that if he played his cards right at the end of the night, he might get a special reward. But, he said he was really horny, that the sight of me made him super horny and that he wasn't going to be able to concentrate on anything all night if he didn't cum. And the whole time while we're driving, he'd pulled his cock out and was stroking it."

Garrison looked at his daughter in amazement. His own cock was starting to thicken. "Go, on, honey," he said gently. He reached across the table and wrapped his hands around hers.

"Anyway, we ended up in a really dark parking lot behind a warehouse or something. He started saying please, please, and that I look so beautiful. So, I did it. I went down on him. I sucked his cock."

There was silence for a moment as father and daughter looked at each other. Garrison's cock throbbed.

"Did he force you?" He could barely get the words out.

"No. I did it willingly. But, he did hold my head down, especially towards the end. It didn't take long."

"Did he cum?" Garrison could not believe he was asking this question.

"Mmm hmm. And I swallowed it. Afterwards, he seemed very happy, but he drove me home. And then said he had to go to the stag party. When I asked him when I'd see him again, he said he would call me sometime. And then he drove off, and that was it."

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. What a terrible date. Fuck, it wasn't a date, it was..." Garrison got up and went to his daughter and gave her a big hug from behind. His hard cock pressed the back of her chair.

"If you don't mind, daddy, I think I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired." Rebecca got up.

"OK, sweetheart, tomorrow morning I'll make you your favorite breakfast, and we'll have a nice morning together. I'll treat you like a princess, and hopefully, you'll feel better."

"Daddy, you always treat me like a princess." Then, she turned to him. "Daddy, do you think I'm a slut?" She could barely get the words out.

"Oh, no, sweetheart. No, no no!" He hugged her again, this time full on, front to front. "You are my beautiful, big-hearted princess. You are too nice to people who don't deserve it." He paused. "I want to break his arms," he confessed into her ear.

"Oh, daddy," she sighed. "That's ridiculous. You won't do that. Please, Daddy. He was an asshole, a real jerk. Some guys are like that. I know it's not my fault, but I should have known better. He didn't even know me and he asks me for a date? What was I thinking? But, I guess I was desperate. Anyway, it's over, and I want to move on."

"No one should be treated like that." Garrison looked into his daughter's eyes. "Especially, a sweet, beautiful girl like you."

They stood for a moment together. Garrison couldn't help himself from snuggling in closer to her. He gave up trying to hide his erection.

Rebecca started to cry softly. "Do you really think I'm beautiful? I'm so fat."

"I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much. I would do anything for you." Garrison caressed her and planted gentle kisses on her head. He pulled her closer. She yielded to his embrace. He could feel his cock press against her.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are you...?"

He hesitated. And then, with a big sigh said, "Yes, sweetheart. I'm sorry. I can't help myself. I love you so much."

After a long pause, "I didn't think you thought of me like that," she spoke hesitantly.

"I think you are the most beautiful, the most sexy girl in the world. The smartest, the most interesting. I've thought of you that way for a while, now. Ever since you started college."

"Oh," she said quietly.

"I can't help it," he deliberately and in hushed tones. "I love you so much. I would never hurt you. Never take advantage of you." His heart was pounding. This was the moment of truth. "Is it OK?"

"It's OK. I'm going to go to bed now. See you in the morning."

Garrison gently let go of his daughter and watched her walk up the stairs to her room.

The next morning Garrison waited patiently for his daughter to come to breakfast. He hoped that the aromas of pancakes, bacon and fresh coffee that he had meticulously prepared would entice her down and welcome her. He was right.

Rebecca stood in the doorway of the kitchen dressed in fleece pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, that despite its shapelessness did not hide her breasts freely sagging under it. She was smiling.

"Good morning Pumpkin," he said eagerly.

"Good morning daddy. You didn't need to do all this." Her voice was bright and hopeful.

"I am happy to, baby. I want to bring a smile to your face. And I see I have done it. How did you sleep?"

"Not great. I did a lot of thinking."

"Oh?"

Rebecca walked over to her father who stood at the stove in track pants and an old bathrobe flipping the last of the pancakes onto a platter. "Yup. I think I am the luckiest girl to have a dad who loves me so much." And with that she stepped up to him, put her arms around his neck, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was long and warm.

Garrison dropped the spatula and returned the hug and the kiss. He stood relishing the sensation of his lips pressed against his daughter's. He broke away and gasped for air.

"Oh, baby," he said. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Yes, daddy." With that she pressed her mouth to his again, allowing it to gently open, inviting him to come in. Garrison cupped her face in his hands and kissed back. His tongue slowly entered her mouth. It touched her tongue. He felt the delicate way she sucked it. They kissed slowly, sensually. They kissed and kissed again. But soon their gentleness gave way to lustier kissing, both trying to give each other and receive from each other as much tongue as possible.

"Daddy, I want to be your woman," she sighed. "Can I be your woman?"

"Yes, baby. Oh, yes my sweet, darling Rebecca. Be my woman. Please be my woman."

Rebecca's hand quickly found it's way under the waistband of Garrison's track pants and onto his throbbing cock. She squeezed it.

"Oh, baby. Oh, Rebecca. What are you doing? That feels so nice." He gasped for air at the sensation of her hand wrapped tightly around his cock and pumping up and down.

"I'm trying to thank you, Daddy," she said. "I'm going to thank you in a very special way.

Rebecca broke the embrace and descended to her knees. She pulled down her father's pants, took hold of her father's cock and balls and wrapped her mouth around the head. She suckled it deliberately and intensely.

"Oh. My. Sweet. Child," gasped Garrison involuntarily thrusting his hips forward, shoving his cock deeper into his daughter's mouth. His hands moved to her head. "Oh, baby," he cried.

It was only the flash of rationality, the fact that he had a plan, that he had imagined this scenario hundreds of times, playing out in a hundred different ways, that stopped him from letting his daughter such his cock until he exploded in her mouth.

"No, baby. Not like this." He pulled her up to face him. "No, my darling. You need to be treated like the beautiful princess you are. You need to be loved like a queen." He took her by the hand and lead her upstairs to his bedroom.

He brought her to the door and pushed it open to reveal what looked like a honeymoon suite in a fine hotel. There were flowers and roses everywhere. The immaculately made bed had the covers folded away and was strewn with red rose petals.

"What the...?" Rebecca gasped.

"For you, my princess," and he led her into the room.

"Daddy?" She looked at him. He looked into her eyes, nodded and smiled. Taking her by the hand he led her to the edge of the bed. This time he knelt before her.

"May I," he looked up at her, and, as she nodded, slowly pulled her pajama bottoms off. He started to kiss her thighs, delicately alternating from leg to leg, moving upwards. He guided her first to sit, then to lie down. His kisses continued towards her cunt, which he was delighted to see was hairless. Her skin was smooth, full and soft. He kissed her, now open mouthed, tasting his daughter's flesh with his tongue. Her ample thighs were coaxed apart.

"Daddy, I'm not..." she protested.

"Shhhh, baby-doll. It's alright. I want to do this." With that, Garrison placed his mouth on his daughter's cunt. He kissed it several times. Licked the slit. Pushed his tongue in. He pushed her thighs wider, parted her cunt-lips with his fingers and pressed his mouth deep into the crevice. He took his time to find her clitoris. When he did, he worshiped it with his mouth as if it was the most precious jewel in the universe.

His hands were now around Rebecca's ass, and he pulled himself into her cunt almost smothering himself. His movements were not rough, but it was clear that he was not going to stop.

Rebecca had been holding her breath, and gasped for air. He could hear her breathing get deeper and deeper, as if she were running a marathon. Her nectar flowed freely and he lapped it up hungrily. Every now and then, he could feel her stiffen, and he thought he heard her babbling.

Garrison pressed his mouth harder over his Rebecca's clitoris, sucking it more ardently, coaxing it outward with his tongue, encouraged by the sensation of his daughter's hands gripping his head. On and on, he continued, incrementally increasing the pressure and intensity of his sucking and licking.

"Da..." she said.

He pressed.

"Oh..." she gasped.

He pressed deeper.

"Oh, no..." she cried. Garrison froze, maintaining the pressure he had on his daughter's cunt. The only movement was from his mouth and tongue which continued to work her clitoris like a baby sucking a nipple.

"Oh, no," she cried again. "Oh.... Da.....Oh...." She gasped desperately for air. He body went rigid and she arched her back and hips. "Ahhhhh....ahhhhh....ahhhhh," she cried out. Garrison could feel her cunt spasm like a wild creature caught in a trap. Rebecca's nails dug into his head. Over and over again, the spasms continued.

Then, slowly, as if unwilling to let go, she collapsed back onto the bed. "Ohhhhhh..." was her soft exhalation. She inhaled deeply, "Ohhhhhh."

Garrison stopped sucking, turned his head sideways and with his hands still cupping her ass, hugged his daughter's hips, pressing the side of his face against her pubic mound. He felt his daughter's hands caress his head.

They lay silently like this for many minutes. The sheets under Rebecca's hips were soaked. Garrison's jaw was numb. He slowly made his way up beside his daughter, took her in his arms and cradled her in the crook between his head and shoulders. Her arms found their way around his chest. They fell asleep.

"I think breakfast has gotten cold," he whispered with a smile, looking down at the beatific calm on the face of his beautiful princess. It must be an hour later, he thought.

"It's alright. I don't need breakfast," she whispered and snuggled in closer to him.

End of Chapter 1