His Sweet Fatty Girl Ch. 02-04

Story Info
The romance between Garrison and his daughter Rebecca grows.
1.8k words
4.55
12.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from His Sweet, Fatty Girl Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Sunday Morning

Garrison lay with his daughter in his arms. He could feel her big breasts against him as she snuggled in the crook between his shoulder and chest, his arm wrapping around her and holding her close. Her free hand had found its way inside his track pants and gripped his hard cock.

"How long have you been wanting to seduce me?" she asked. Her voice was soft and warm. There was no trace of admonition.

"I didn't want to seduce you. I wanted to show you how important and..." he hesitated, "..worthy you are. I wanted to show you how much I loved you." He wasn't sure how else he could explain waking up hours earlier prepping his bedroom so that, on the off-chance she expressed sexual desire, he could offer it to her and she would accept.

"Well, it worked," she whispered, and snuggled in tighter. "I don't think there's any turning back, is there?" she said.

"Oh, my dear," he sighed. "It's completely up to you. Whatever you want. I will love you no matter what."

"I think we have a big problem, though, that we have to solve," she said as she started to gently pump his cock. "This guy right here. He needs some release. You must be aching."

"Oh, pumpkin. That feels so good. So good," he said his voice beginning to catch.

Her motions became more vigorous, more insistent. She rolled onto his chest and began to kiss it, working her way to his right nipple. As his daughter continued to stimulate his cock, she gently placed her mouth on his nipple and began to flick it with her tongue. The sensation was electric as if a cable connected his nipple to his cock sending delicious shock waves back and forth between them. He started to moan, and she proceeded to his left nipple, eventually alternating between them.

She lifted her head and looked into his face, smiling.

"Will you let me kiss it, Daddy?" she said in a wickedly playful tone. "Will you let your little girl kiss your cock? Daddy?"

"Oh, baby, you don't have to do that." He could barely catch his breath to say the words. "I would like to make love to you. You know, face to face."

"We will, Daddy. We will. But, right now, I want to do this. I really want to do this. Now, Daddy, I warn you, I'm not going to stop. So, I want you not to hold back. I want you to go for it. OK?" And with that Garrison watched his daughter kiss her way down his belly. He closed his eyes. He felt her slide off his track pants, cup one hand under his balls, wrap the other around the shaft and greedily envelope his cock-head with her mouth. The sensation was of softness and stimulation. His entire sense of self became centered on his cock as it was being caressed and bathed by his daughter's tongue and lips. He yielded himself to her entirely.

Time and space lost meaning. Where was he? He didn't know or care. All he knew was that he was rapidly being sent into orbit by the ardent ministrations of his most precious little girl. She was showing him how much she loved him and he knew it.

"Oh, baby girl," he panted. He was beginning to arch his back. "Oh, pumpkin," he moaned. His hands found themselves around her head, encouraging her, guiding her, pushing her, gently, but firmly deeper and deeper over his cock.

She continues for the next 10 minutes? 20 minutes? 30, 40 minutes? He could not tell. All he knew was that his sweet, loving daughter was sending him into ecstatic orbit, pushing him inexorably towards orgasmic explosion. At one point, he started instinctively thrusting his hips, shoving his rocket further and further into the magnificent space of her throat. Rebecca, holding firm, never relinquished control, fisting and sucking, pushed him farther and farther, eventually past the breaking point.

"Oh, baby...I can't stop," he finally cried out. "Oh, baby...oh, baby..."

She did not stop.

And, he came. He came, and he came, and he came.

Garrison's daughter, Rebecca, swallowed everything that her father could give her. She continued pumping his cock with her hand and mouth, coaxing every drop of life-giving essence from his balls. As she did, she slowed her pace, as if guiding a racehorse from a full gallop to a canter and then eventually to a stop.

"Oh, darling..." he gasped. He let go her head and gently caressed it. "Oh, darling."

Rebecca slowly pulled herself away from her father's softening cock and made her way up to him. On her face was a wry smile. When they were nose to nose, she pressed her lips to his, and as he opened to receive her tongue, she let dribble a mouthful of his own cum. He willingly swallowed it.

"Feel better, daddy?" she said.

Chapters 3 & 4

Sunday Afternoon and beyond

Rebecca was on her hands and knees. Her grand, pendulous breasts and her belly swinging from side to side; the great curve of her ass cheeks rippling as Garrison, standing at the edge of the recliner, pulling on his daughter's hips with all his might, pounded her from behind.

"Oh, fuck me, Daddy. You feel so good."

"You...make...me...so...horny...sweetheart," Garrison grunted with each thrust.

After the morning's bouts of lovemaking, they had dragged themselves out of his bed and down to the kitchen. The previously abandoned breakfast was salvaged and devoured. And then the conversation started.

"Are we lovers, now, Daddy?" They were seated across from each other at the kitchen table.

"I hope so, baby. But, it's all up to you." Garrison reached his hand out. Rebecca took it.

"I think we're lovers. And, I'm fine with it." Rebecca let out a huge sigh. "I think I can relax now, and not worry about the boys at school. I don't have to impress them, cater to them. I don't have to have a boyfriend."

"You can, if you want. I don't want to restrict your life, your desires, in any way," Garrison said.

"I don't want a boyfriend," his daughter replied, firmly. "It's such a pain in the ass trying to get one. Trying to get a nice one. I get dates, but that's because guys know that I'll likely have sex with them. And I hate that. But, damn, I really like and need the sex." She sighed again. "I guess I really am a slut."

"No, you are not." Garrison took both his daughter's hands in his. "You are a sensual, passionate young woman that deserves to have a fulfilling sex life." And then, more quietly, "And I hope that I can give that to you, for now, anyway."

Rebecca opened her mouth to speak.

"And," her father interrupted. "I have thought about this, so, I'm sure of how I feel. If you want to have other lovers, I'm fine with it. You deserve it."

Their kitchen conversation led to cuddles on the couch. There was the suggestion of a Sunday afternoon watching TV. But, soon, the kissing started again, which led to caresses which led to Garrison's cock reviving and intruding itself between them like a third person.

"Wow. Your recovery time is amazing, Daddy," Rebecca smiled as she admired her father's thickening cock. She freed it from the constraint of his sweatpants.

"I told you, baby. You turn me on unbelievably." He kissed her. "Sweetheart? Can I ask you something?"

"Uh, huh. What?"

"It's a bit perverse."

"Oh, now I'm intrigued. What is it? What do you want to do to your little girl, Daddy?"

"I want...I would like...to...fuck your breasts." He held his breath.

"Oh, Daddy. Of course you can. That's not perverse. Here..." Rebecca pulled off her top and rolled on her back. Her massive breasts, free from the restrictions of any garment, flopped to either side of her chest.

"Take those pants off, old man." She directed. He complied. "Now, straddle my chest." He hesitated. "It's OK, Daddy, you won't hurt me."

That's how it escalated. Garrison fucked his daughter's huge, fat breasts, while she pressed them together. Every time his cock head poked out the top she tried to catch it with her mouth. But, she wouldn't let him come.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "I want to feel you come inside me."

And that was when Garrison ended up fucking his daughter on the recliner of his rec room, the scene of years of his solo wank sessions, that wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Garrison started by prying open his daughter's ass cheeks and lavishing kisses and tongue pokes on her tender brown hole. He'd thumbed it, and while his other hand explored the depths of her cunt, he gently working the spit-lubed digit into her ass.

"Not there, Daddy," she giggled in mock protested. "Not yet."

"I just can't help myself, baby. You are everything I want in a woman."

And, now, as he pounded her harder and harder, as she arched her back to receive him more deeply, as he held her by the hips reveling in their connection, he knew that he had found his true love. He was fucking his daughter, his little girl, his beautiful young woman. This was the culmination of years of fantasy, of hopes and dreams. He was becoming delirious with happiness.

"I'm going to come inside you, baby," he cried.

"Yes, Daddy. Please."

Garrison released himself with all his might into his daughter. He clenched his eyes closed, squeezing out tears of ecstasy as his cock pumped and pumped cum deep into her womb. He could hear his daughter moan with pleasure and satisfaction. His spasms eased, his cock started to soften again. He wanted to remain in that position, coupled to her, connected as deeply as he could be, but they were both exhausted. They collapsed into a heap of kisses and cuddles on the floor, and fell asleep in each other's arms after dragging a comforter from the couch to cover themselves.

That's how their new lives continued from that day on. They developed a routine of normal, daily tasks; meals, school, work, house cleaning, interspersed with daily bouts of robust, adventurous sex. And he was happy. And he knew she was happy, because she would sing as she went about the house, and purr when she cuddled into his arms.

It was months later when Rebecca asked her father. They were cuddling in bed after a particularly vigorous love-making session.

"Daddy, remember when you said that you would be OK if I dated or saw other people?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Have you met someone?"

"Uh huh."

"Well," Garrison said, hesitantly, "What's his name? Does he know anything about us?"

"He is a she, she does, and she wants to meet you."

To be continued...