His Toy

Story Info
She is there for his pleasure, not her own.
2.2k words
3.64
26.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just there to him. And I loved it. Being a toy for him was so fulfilling. It felt like I have finally found my purpose in life. I don't know how some women don't have a man in there lives to bow do to and worship like I do. They just go about there lives independently without a mans guidance.

I was on my knees waiting for him to get home for work. I was naked, complete ready for his use. I was so glad that he cared for me the way he has. He makes all the money, and I am there for a good fuck for him every day when he gets home. Like a good wife. Like a good women.

I suddenly heard his footsteps outside the door. They were very distinct footsteps. I could pick his footsteps out from anyone. They held dominance and pure masculinity. I started to think about what he would do to me when he walked through the door and started to get slick between my thighs. Will he be stressed after work and slap me around? Will he be horny from not having any release all day and just walk through the door and start raping me? Or will he make me lick his shoes and then then rape my throat?

I started to squirm in excitement. My slick pussy was now dripping on the floor I just cleaned earlier this morning. Its always important for your husband to come home to a clean house. And here I was making a mess of it. I started to get angry with myself for making a mess for my husband to come home and see.

And then suddenly he was walking through the door. I didn't see him of course, my head was to stay bent down in submission at all times.

------------------

There she was. My toy. My wife. My little rape doll for me to fuck whenever I want. She was in for a rough night.

"I had a rough day at work"

She stayed quiet, like a good girl. She wasn't permitted to speak to me unless I directly told her to. I noticed a puddle starting to form underneath her. I chuckled.

"You made a mess of yourself, didn't you slut?" I said with a smile.

She whimpered, and my smile grew. I lifted her chin and looked at her. There were tears starting to form in her eyes. She was disappointed in herself. Good. How dare she make a mess for me to come home to.

"Clean it up with your mouth." I commanded.

She did it. Until it was spotless again. I still had a lot of pent up anger and very horny. I didn't get to use her this morning because I got called into work earlier than normal because one of my coworkers fucked up a deal with a very important client. It's safe to say that My Slut will probably be covered in bruises with how much pent up anger I have right now.

-------------------

After I was done licking up my mess, he lifted me head again so I could look at him. He was angry. I could tell the way he looked at me. Like he didn't feel anything for me. Like I was an object with no feelings. Usually he went easy on me, only leaving me a couple bruises here and there. But not this time. This time I was going to be sore for several days. and healing for even longer, because even if I am in no state for him to fuck me, he always does, after all thats what i'm here for. I have no right to complain or say no.

Without warning, his slapped me across the face. I didn't make a sound. I wasn't supposed to. It wasn't uncommon for him to suddenly slap me. Sometimes its my tits, or ass, or even pussy. He just sometimes needs that extra control and power he get when he hits me. I loved it. I loved the power he had over me.

I started to squirm even more, impatient to find out what he was going to do to me.

"I'm going to fuck your throat, slut. And when i'm done with that, i'm going to rape that pussy so hard your going to begging me to stop. And I won't".

He switched from slapping my face to slapping my tit and occasionally twisting my nipple very hard.

He then started to unbuckle his pants and kick off his shoes and socks. He was already rock hard. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been hard all day since I didn't get to fulfill him this morning.

Once he was naked, he grabbed the sides of my head with both hands and I opened my mouth obediently, preparing myself for his roughness. As soon as he entered my mouth he started roughly thrusting. Not giving me enough time to adjust. I immediately started gagging around his cock. At the same time he was raping my mouth, he was slapping my tits hard. I was moaning and gagging around his cock, from the pleasure I was getting from pleasing him and from pain.

After a couple minutes of his abuse, his thrusts started to become inconsistent. He was about to cum. Just as I was about to swallow his delicious load, he pulled out leaving me gasping for breath. Once I caught my breath i looked down at my red tits. They were drenched from all the saliva and cherry red from his abuse. As soon as I came to my senses I remembered he didn't make himself come. I didn't please his enough to orgasm. Disappointment and self- hatred filled me and before I knew it i was crying and apologizing for not pleasing him at his feet.

"I'm so sorry master, I didn't please you enough to cum in my mouth. I'm sorry for not being good enough. Im sorry for being such a worthless whore." I was practically sobbing at this point.

SMACK*

"Shut up slut, I didn't permit you to speak."

He slapped me across the face hard. It was still stinging, and i'm sure it left a hand print. I deserved it. I lost my head and talked out of turn. I silently thanked him for putting me in my place. I found myself respecting him even more than I already did.

He roughly grabbed me to my feet and started walking for the master bedroom. Where he sleeps and i sleep curled up at his feet. A strong rush of fear went through me. I always knew I was in for a particular rough night when he uses me in the master bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom he threw me on the bed and my tits bounced as I did.

"Lay on your stomach. I don't want to look at your worthless whore face as I fuck you this time."

I turned and my pussy got wetter from his words. I love it when he spoke to me like this. I heard him walk over to one of the drawers to the dresser and grab something out. It was probably one of the many belts he has. He always uses the belt on me. Weather from punishment or just for some stress relief. This time it was a punishment, so he wouldn't go easy on me.

"You spoke out of turn slut, you need to be reminded of your place."

SMACK

This time I couldn't help but cry out. Usually he warms me up a little before instantly being so rough. This time it wasn't the case. I'm sure I will be bleeding.

SMACK

Another one on my ass. I was only on the second one and tears were already running down my face.

SMACK

"AHHH!!!" This one hit me on my upper thighs.

SMACK

Another scream ripped out from my throat. I don't know how I will survive any more

"Get on your hands and knees." He commanded. I started to whimper. I knew what was coming. We was now going to hit me on my tits and pussy. Even I was dreading what was to come, I did what he said like a good slut.

------------------

Here the slut was on her hands and knees just asking to be whipped with her pathetic whimpers. Just for the I won't go was on her. I lost my temper and started swinging, aiming for her pussy and tits and occasionally her ass. She was screaming all the while, begging me to stop. After a couple minutes of this treatment I took a break. I was breathing heavily. I don't know how many times I hit her. Thankfully she wasn't bleeding though, I don't have the patience to take care of her tonight.

At some point during the treatment, her arms collapsed underneath her and her pussy and ass were on full display. Waiting for me to rape her. And that exactly what I did.

----------------------

I could feel him get on the bed and position himself behind me. After the beating I didn't have the energy to do anything but lay there. All of a sudden he thrust inside my pussy not letting me adjust in the slightest, and started roughly thrusting. Incoherent sound were coming out of my throat. I think I was begging him to stop. But I knew he wouldn't. He didn't have to. I was there for his pleasure not for mine.

He grabbed my tits for more leverage to fuck me harder. occasionally pinching my nipples roughly. I could feel my racing towards an orgasm.

"Master, can I please cum?" I asked while tears were rolling down my cheeks. Im always supposed to ask when I'm about to cum. I can't without his permission. Usually when he's in this kind of mood he won't let me cum, just to be cruel.

"No"

I felt my self deflate at his answer. I even prepared myself for the rejection. After that I just laid there unmoving letting him do what he pleases with my used body. His thrust got even more erratic hitting my burning ass at the same time, and I knew he was about to cum.

After a few violent trust he came and filled me up. As he lay on top of me panting from his release I could feel his cum lacking out of me. Eventually, he got off of me and laid down on his side of the bed and left me to clean up the mess.

"Master, can I make myself cum in the bathroom please?"

"I don't care just don't let me hear you, or this punishment will look like just a warm up. Do you understand me?"

I was overjoyed that he allowed me to make myself cum. I usually have to beg for several minutes for his permission.

I got off the bed and my legs were so shaky I could barley stand. I could feel our juices running down my thighs almost all the way the the floor. I reached the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was an absolute wreck. My tits were bruised from his groping and as I turned around I almost cried out at the state of my ass and thighs. Angry red welts could be visible from a mile away. And I could faintly feel the burn still. It had mostly gone numb. I was so turned on by how much he had hurt me.

Before I knew it my hands were between my thighs rubbing between my lips and hole. There was so much of his cum. I brought my hand up to taste it like any good wife would do. As I was cleaning my finger, my other hand started to roughy finger my sore hole. I was already about to cum. Once I was done licking my hand clean it brought it down to my tits and started to gently caress. Even the light touch hurt. My hand seemed to have a mind of there own and started to finger me even harder while my other hand started to pinch my nipple hard. All the while I was silent. I didn't want to disappoint my master again, like I did earlier.

I came suddenly. On top of the soreness between my thighs and the pain in my tits, I came like an avalanche. I saw stars beneath my shut eyes. I came so hard that I could even make a sound.

After I was finally down from my orgasm I jumped in the shower to clean up. My master didn't like waking up to a dirty pussy full of day old cum. When I got back to the bedroom he was asleep. To make up for my failure earlier I made sure to clean his cock off with my mouth with our waking him before I curled up at the end of the bed and fell into a deep sleep. My pussy waiting to be used in the morning.