His Ultimate Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Noah and Lily go and meet Mistress Chen...
5.5k words
4.41
14.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah

Sunday 9:52am

A sense of clarity fills me as I pull up to Darnell's apartment block. I text Lily that I'm outside, and wait patiently for her, like an Uber driver.

After the text from Mistress Chen last night, I struggled to sleep. I tossed and turned all night, worried both about how Lily would react, and also how she was getting on with Darnell.

I've decided to come clean about the contract I signed, and as she stumbles out of the apartment block, I start to feel my chest tighten with discomfort. I step out of the car and open the passenger door for her.

"Good night?" I ask casually.

"The best!" She says teasingly, giving me a peck on the lips before I close the door and head to the drivers side.

My dick twitches at the touch of her lips on mine. I'm instantly aroused by the thought of her beautifully soft lips having been on Darnell's cock last night. I shake these thoughts from my mind as I hop in the car.

"Could we do a Starbucks run?" Lily asks, as I put my seatbelt on. "Darnell and I were up quite late..."

She's in a very playful mood this morning. On the one hand, I want to entertain her teasing; I want to know every single detail about what happened last night. I want to know exactly how this man stretched my wife's pussy, how many times she came and every detail that she can remember. But I promised myself that I would tell her about Mistress Chen first.

"Honey, I need to tell you something important." I say.

My seriousness fills the air, and Lily turns to face me.

"So... you know... one of my fetishes was findom right?" I ask her.

"Yeah?" She replies, wondering where this is going.

"Well... I umm... I sort of signed a debt contract..." I tell her.

A puzzled look forms on her face.

"A what?" She asks.

I realise that Lily is still quite new to the whole fetish scene, and while she may have done some reading up on it, there are thousands of niches and nuances to every fetish. I try to alleviate her confusion.

"A debt contract... it's where I agree to pay a domme money at an agreed rate. In this case it's every week..." I tell her.

"Right..." She says. "And how much money is it?"

This is the question I've been dreading. Don't get me wrong, money's not tight for us and we're very blessed to be able to afford the luxuries we have. But I know Lily, and she will be furious that I've been paying another woman, regardless of the amount.

"T-two fifty a week..." I reply meekly.

"Two-hundred and fifty dollars a week?" She screeches. "What the hell!"

I just stare at her, ashamed at what I've done once again.

"Well you'll just have to tell her that it comes to a stop now. No more payments." She says.

"It's not that simple honey..." I reply.

"Then explain yourself." She says angrily.

"It's... it's a legally binding contract... enforceable in a court of law." I say.

"I'm sorry, what?!" She yells. "You signed a legal fucking contract to give your money to some random woman? What do you get out of it?"

"Nothing..." I mutter.

I accepted defeat before I even left the house this morning, but hearing Lily scream, especially after she was starting to forgive me yesterday, saddens me. I know that I've let her down again.

"And so... there's no way of getting out of this contract?" She asks.

"There's a fee of five-thousand dollars to end the contract..." I reply.

I can't even look at Lily, but she suddenly turns steely.

"Right. Let's go to this woman and I'll talk to her. Woman to woman." She says.

I don't argue with her, although I know her efforts will be in vain. I start the car and head towards Mistress Chen's office.

Lily

Sunday 10:34am

"Chen's Financial Services" reads the sign outside the shabby office door. I knock a couple of times before the door swings open.

"Hello?" The small Asian lady asks curiously.

She's absolutely tiny, and yet I can immediately tell why she's a financial dominatrix. She stands at roughly 4'11" and she's wearing her hair in a tight, professional bun. She's dressed in smart office attire and if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say she's in her mid-40's.

"Can I help you?" She asks, a hint of an Asian accent slipping out.

"Uh yes... I'm here on behalf of Noah Archer" I tell her.

"Okay... you're bringing his weekly tribute?" She asks.

"Umm, not quite... can I come in?" I ask.

She reluctantly moves into the small office and I quickly follow her in, closing the door behind me. I take a seat at her small desk, and she sits opposite me. The office, like her, is quite small. There's just a small desk with her laptop on it. To the left, there's a water cooler and to my right, a large filing cabinet.

"So what can I do for you?" She asks, before sitting down opposite me.

Her questions stumps me. I didn't actually plan on what to say.

"Well... I believe my husband, Noah, has something called a debt contract with you?" I ask.

"Yes, that's correct..." She says. "I am his dominatrix, Mistress Chen. He comes here every week on Sunday to hand me his cash."

"Yeah, so about that... is there any way that we can end the contract early?" I ask.

A small grin forms on her face. She gets up silently and heads to the filing cabinet. She rifles through the documents for a minute before picking a folder and sitting back down opposite me. She opens the folder and turns it to me.

"As you can see here Mrs. Archer, the contract clearly states a five-thousand dollar fee to end the contract." She says proudly.

I take a moment to scan the page to confirm what both Noah and she have told me. I feel so helpless.

"Is there surely not a way we can come to some sort of arrangement?" I plead.

"Not unless it involves five-thousand dollars Mrs Archer." She replies, unwavering in her approach.

"Please?" I beg. "Noah signed it when he was horny and he's let it impact his marriage to me..."

I sense a slight shift in her demeanour. She softens a little, as she sits up.

"I didn't know it had impacted you both. He never mentioned it..." She says.

"We're in a rough place at the moment and... and I really think this contract needs to end..." I say with sincerity. "Please?"

She mulls on it for what feels like hours. Finally she speaks.

"There are three things I want in return for ending this particular contract." She says.

"Please tell me..." I say, nervously.

Noah

Sunday 11:12

Lily's been in the office for around 40 minutes now and I'm starting to worry that she's attacked Mistress Chen. Finally she emerges from the building and heads towards me.

I've been sat in the car, stewing over the predicament that I'm in. There's no way that Mistress Chen will let me out of the debt contract. And yet the way Lily stormed into the building earlier makes me think she won't leave until the contract is ended. My wife and Mistress Chen are like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. I really didn't think about the consequences of my actions when I signed the contract.

"Come with me." Lily commands, tapping on the car door.

I'm snapped out of my reverie and quickly follow her into the building. Mistress Chen is waiting for us in her office and she welcomes us both in.

"Slave Noah... why don't you show your wife how you greet me every week?" She says, a nasty grin forming on her face.

I hesitate but both of them give me a look as if to say "we're waiting". I quickly drop to my knees and place a kiss on the toe box of each of Mistress Chen's high heels. Lily gasps in shock behind me and I quickly scramble to stand up. Mistress Chen chuckles to herself, before gesturing for us to both take a seat.

"Slave Noah. Your wife here tells me that you wish to end our debt contract... is that correct?" Mistress Chen asks.

"Yes Mistress..." I reply, unable to meet her eyes.

"Very well. As you know, there is a five-thousand dollar fee that I require to end this contract, however I've spoken with your wife and we have come to an agreement that's slightly more... unorthodox." She says.

I look up to meet Mistresses eyes, and she smiles at me.

"There are three things I want in order to end the contract." Mistress Chen says. "Would you like to know what they are?"

"Yes please!" I ask eagerly.

I can't believe that Lily has convinced her to end the contract, although knowing Mistress Chen, there's definitely a cruel catch involved. She takes her debt contracts very seriously.

"So! First of all, you will treat both myself and Lily to a shopping spree. Five-hundred dollars each. If I can't take five-thousand, then I at least need some compensation!" She laughs.

"Okay..." I say.

That demand seems fair. I dread what is to come.

"Number two. You will be locked in a spiked chastity cage. It is one of your fantasies to be locked in a cage no?" She asks.

"Well yes... but..." I tail off.

"You can of course say no, but then you'll need to fork up five grand..." she says.

I look to Lily, whose eyes plead with mine to accept the chastity cage.

"How long would I be locked for?" I ask.

I know better than to just slam a cage onto my dick.

"A minimum of one year. Any unlocks would be at the discretion of both myself and your wife." She says. "As a general guide, I tend to unlock my slaves once a month."

I respect her honesty, but the thought of having a spiked cage scares me.

"Is there... is there any leeway on the spiked part?" I ask.

"No. This is a punishment for ending your contract early. As such, the spikes will serve as a reminder to you. Lily and I both want you to feel pain for your actions." She says.

"Okay... and number three?" I ask, accepting the fact that my dick will be locked in a spiked cage.

"Your wife and I agreed that you need to be punished further, so you will report to me each week and I will discipline you." She says simply.

"W-what?" I ask.

I know what disciplining means, and it's not something I've ever taken part in before, although the thought does turn me on.

"I will discipline you in ways that I see fit. This could include spanking and corporal punishment, ballbusting, or simply using you as a footstool for the hour." She says. "I will of course give you a safe word to use during these hour long sessions."

"Oh right..." I reply. "I guess so then..."

"Good boy!" Mistress Chen replies. "I will be pushing your limits and I fully intend to have you begging me to break you!"

Lily and Mistress Chen both laugh menacingly at this.

"So, to confirm, you agree to these three terms?" Mistress Chen says.

I'm hesitant but I reluctantly agree. Chastity has always been a huge turn on for me, so I'm curious how it will feel to have my dick locked in a cage. As for the other punishments, I'm sure over time I'll come to enjoy them.

"Wonderful! I will have my lawyers draft an agreement for the three of us to sign. However, I don't think we should waste any time in getting your dick locked up!" She says.

She stands up and heads to the filing cabinet. My heart starts to pound. What on earth does she mean; does she have a chastity cage with her? As if reading my mind, she fishes out a chastity cage from one of the drawers. It looks terrifying. She hands me some base rings and before I know it, my pants and underwear are around my ankles and I'm trying out each ring. I finally settle on one that's the second smallest of the lot. Mistress Chen measures my dick with a tape measure and quickly swaps the cage she'd found for another, which looks significantly smaller!

"This should do the trick!" She cackles.

Lily laughs too. She hands me the cage and I let it rest in my hand for a few moments. It's cold, and looks cruel. It really is going to punish me. I feel inside the cage and let out a yelp, as the sharp spikes pinch my finger.

"I use a titanium cage for all of my slaves." Mistress Chen explains. "They are all digital too. There's an app for your phone. When you're ready, please slide the cage on."

I take a few deep breaths before slowly starting to glide the cage on. My penis aches as it's suddenly encased, although this is nothing in comparison to the spikes that now dig into my penis. The cage completely encompasses my penis and I cannot see it at all. I finally hook the cage onto the base ring and I look around for a lock, but I don't see one.

"All digital!" Mistress Chen reminds me. "Here, take a look..."

She turns her phone screen to face me, and I can see the homepage of a chastity app. There's a few pieces of information on it:

Chastity status: Unlocked

Lockup period: Undefined

Approved Users: Mistress Chen (Admin), Lily Archer (Standard), Noah Archer (View-only)

At the bottom there's a couple of buttons; one to "lock cage" and the other to "add time".

"Are you ready to be locked loser?" Mistress Chen asks.

"Yes Mistress!" I reply eagerly, seeing the look of excitement on both Lily and Mistress Chen's faces.

Mistress Chen clicks her fingers and points to the ground. I quickly drop to my knees, my dick straining against the cold bars of it's new prison. She taps a couple of buttons on her phone before showing me that the cage is now locked. I give it an involuntary tug to confirm that it is clamped shut.

"Kiss us both and then thank us!" She commands, her effortless power oozing in her words.

I quickly plant a kiss on each of her heels before I turn and kneel infront of Lily. She has a look of desire in her eyes and she lets out a soft moan as I place a kiss on each of her heels. I look up at these two women, towering over me.

"Thank you Mistress Chen and Lily for locking me in a chastity cage..." I say to them both.

They're both grinning from ear to ear and I gulp, afraid of what I've just done.

"Good boy!" The both chime in unison.

I'm quickly back in my clothes and Mistress Chen sends us both links to download the chastity app. On my screen I can see the chastity status, lockup period and approved users. The lockup period is still indefinite, and Mistress Chen explains that it will be set to 12 months once the new contract is signed. I hope that's soon! She then shows Lily the app. Lily tries to press unlock, but her screen shows that she has to wait for Mistress Chen's approval. Satisfied that I'm locked without escape, Mistress Chen let's us leave.

Before I know it, we're back home. My erection has subsided, having spent the last 30 minutes focusing on navigating the traffic-filled roads. I hop out of the car and just as we're about to head into the house I get a notification. It's my office alarm and it's gone off.

"Honey... you go on ahead, someones tripped my office alarm..." I say anxiously.

"On a Sunday? Could it be Andy?"" Lily asks me.

Andy's my assistant photographer and editor. He's the one who runs around getting pictures from different angles and b-roll footage for me. It can't be Andy at the office though, he told me he was heading out of town with his girlfriend for the weekend and wouldn't be back till tonight.

"No, he's out of town..." I reply, a sense of dread starting to fill me. "I need to go and sort this out."

"Okay, take care baby... text me if there's any trouble." Lily says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

Sunday 12:37pm

I slide my BMW into "reserved parking bay 3". My designated bay is actually number 12, but I figure that no-one will be here on a Sunday. I tentatively walk into the building. It's a large building, with around 30 individual offices and studio spaces. I have a studio with a side office where Andy and I work from. As I approach my studio, the door is slightly open and I give it a gentle push. There's no-one in the main studio, so I head through to my office door. I'd be lying if I said I'm not terrified, but I press on and quickly push my office door open. I'm half expecting it to be trashed and my expensive equipment gone, but that's not the case at all.

"M-mister Archie?" A lady asks.

She has a strong accent; I'm guessing from Europe somewhere. She's made herself comfortable in my leather seat and she quickly stands to greet me. She's quite tall at around 5'6" with pumps on, and she's incredibly sexy. She's got blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes that size me up. She's got a very sexy office skirt and tights on, as well as a blouse that's got a couple of buttons loose, leaving very little to the imagination. She takes my hand and shakes it firmly, and I get a whiff of her fruity perfume.

"Uhh... who are you?" I ask, bluntly.

"I am Elena... you are Mr. Archie yes?" She asks.

"Uh Mister Archer... er." I say, correcting her.

"Yes Mister Archi-er." She says, attempting to correct her mistake. "I am Elena... from PA for you agency!"

PA4U is a website that I'd been recommended a while ago by a business contact. They pride themselves in providing you with personal assistants catered specifically for your every need. I'd completely forgotten I'd signed up to their services, and that my new PA was meant to start on Monday. Except today's Sunday...

"W-what are you doing here? It's a Sunday" I ask. "How did you even get in?"

"Yes yes, very sorry mister Archer... I wanted to begin early to please you!" She says. "I was given a key by the receptionist! I believe if I work hard for you... you will, how do you say... give me good review with agency?"

"It's a Sunday Elena... we're not even open!" I laugh at the audacity of this woman. "Now that you're here, why don't you take a seat and I'll give you the lowdown on our company."

Elena sits down and I reclaim my leather chair. I shoot Lily quick text to let her know that all is okay, and that I'll be home as soon as I can. As frustrated as I am that she's taken away a part of my Sunday, I'm more frustrated with how sexy she looks. My dick digs into the spikes of my new cage as I begin to speak to Elena.

Lily

Sunday 4:19pm

I've spent the last few hours scrolling and reading countless articles on various kink topics from "the basics of female domination" all the way to "how to brutally bust your partners' balls (safely)". I can't lie; the thought of doing some of these things to Noah does turn me on, and I giggle to myself as I watch my third ballbusting video of the afternoon. Just as the guy in the video falls to the floor, my phone buzzes with a text. It's from Darnell.

Were you able to walk straight today baby?

I giggle and shoot him a reply.

not quite... i've never cummed so hard!

Within seconds he's asking to call me and I quickly answer the phone. I simply cannot resist this man.

"Hi..." I say huskily down the phone.

"Hello Lily... I wanted to know what your husband thought of my cock?" He asks.

"I umm... he had to run off to work for something..." I reply.

"I see... well, I have a proposition if you're interested in hearing it?" He says.

"Yeah of course!" I reply excitedly.

"It's an idea I had of how to really cuckold that bitch husband of yours..." He growls.

Hearing him call Noah a bitch awakens something in me, and I unconsciously move my spare hand into my pants and caress my pussy through my underwear.

"Okay..." I coo.

"How would you like me to be your bull... long term?" He asks.

"Yes!" I cry out.

A combination of what he's saying and my finger sliding over my panties causes me to moan. The thought of getting to fuck Darnell on the regular is incredibly exciting; many girls would dream of being in my position right now. He chuckles at hearing me moan.

"Good girl!" He says, turning me on further. "I need you to understand, when I dominate... I will dominate both you and that bitch husband of yours okay?"

"Y-yes... that would be fine with Noah I think!" I reply.

"Good... we'll put that test that soon. Are you free Tuesday evening?" He asks.

"Y-yeah I should be!" I reply, stumbling out my words as I start rubbing the moistness around my pussy lips.

12