His Ultimate Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. I'll text you the details." He says.

"Okay!" I reply eagerly, my hand now rubbing furiously over my clit.

"And Lily?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I moan.

"I don't want you sleeping with anyone else while I'm your bull... do you understand?" He asks.

"Yes Darnell!" I cry out.

"Good girl." He says, before ending the call.

I want nothing more than to make myself cum, but just then, I hear the front door open.

"I'm back!" Noah calls out.

Reality hits me and I reluctantly drag myself off the bed, and I quickly race to the front door.

"Stay there!" I call out, running downstairs.

As I reach the entrance hall, I chuckle to myself. There stands my husband, dutifully obeying my command. He's motionless, like a statue standing to attention. I feel a sense of power rush through me, and without thinking, I click my fingers, just like Mistress Chen did, and point to my feet. Noah's eyes bulge for a second, but he quickly drops to his knees and delicately places a kiss on my feet. The gentleness of his lips on my feet arouses me and I command him to do it again. My wetness is still there and I feel a surge of power and control that excites me. Noah obliges and places several kisses on each foot. I groan in pleasure until he finally relents.

"Good boy..." I say, cupping his face his my hand. "Come and sit with me."

I lead him to the couch and we both dive onto it.

"Everything okay at the office?" I ask.

Noah goes pale for a second, but quickly composes himself.

"All fine... just some work stuff came up!" He says.

I accept his answer with some doubts, but I don't press him further.

"I spent most of my afternoon learning as much as I can about fetish lifestyles Noah... all for you honey!" I say excitedly.

He perks up at this, and his eyes glow with excitement.

"I take it you like to be dominated?" I ask him.

"Y-yes!" He says. "Well, I mean, I've only ever fantasised about being dominated, but every time it's happened I've loved it..."

"Good, because I realised that it turns me on to dominate you..." I admit.

He lets out a small gasp, and from his reaction, the spiked chastity is clearly causing him some discomfort. I giggle at how my words are torturing him.

"So anyway... I was reading some articles on basic forms of servitude that we can incorporate into our daily lives!" I say excitedly. "How does that sound?"

"Yes Mist-Lily!" He practically screams.

"Firstly, I don't really like being called Mistress... it sounds a bit too formal. You can call me Miss Lily when you're feeling submissive. Does that work?" I ask.

"Yes Miss Lily!" He says eagerly, quickly adjusting to my new name.

"Good boy! I don't expect you to call me that all the time obviously, but if we're engaging in fetish play then I do expect good manners at the very least." I say.

"Understood Miss Lily!" He says, excitedly.

"Good! I also like this whole feet kissing thing..." I tell him, "so every time you come home, I want you to search the house for me and kiss my feet before you do anything else. Okay?"

"Holy sh-Yes! Of course!" He squeals excitedly.

I chuckle to myself, trying to think of what else I can make him do for me. I place my feet in his lap and I hear a clunk as I hit his chastity cage!

"Oh my god! I forgot about your cage!" I exclaim. "How does it feel?"

"Honestly? It's really painful... the spikes are digging into my flesh and there's literally zero room to grow..." He says dejectedly.

"Aw my poor thing..." I say, with genuine intentions. "Can I see it?"

He agrees and quickly stands infront of me. He removes his pants before easing off his boxer-briefs. I look at the harsh metal that completely encases his dick. I reach out a hand to feel the cage and it's quite cold, which shocks me.

"Wow... it's only like two and a bit inches long!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, it's tight..." He admits, "but it's the spikes that hurt more than anything. They're brutal."

"I'm sorry baby... it really was the only I could convince Mistress Chen..." I say.

"I know honey, it's okay!" He says, kneeling down to pick his pants up.

"You know what?" I say, a thought forming in my mind. "Why don't you stay naked for the rest of the day?"

"What?" He asks.

"Yeah! It will at least give your balls a chance to breathe instead of being in your underwear... and I'll have something fun to look at too!" I chime.

"Uh... sure!" He says.

I help him take his off his shirt and he stands naked, apart from his socks and chastity cage.

"Why don't I cook us a nice dinner and you go and shower up!" I tell Noah.

"Yeah that would be amazing... thank you honey!" He says, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I give his ass a spank as he hurries out of the room, and up the stairs.

Noah

Sunday 6:24pm

It feels surreal to wander my house in the nude. I'm wearing socks, and my cage of course, but apart from that, I am in my birthday suit. My shower has freshened me up. I think the cage has some sort of cleaning mechanism built in, as I felt a slight sensation of warm water on my penis through the chastity cage while I showered. It was the slightest of sensations, like a feather stroking me, and yet it was enough to arouse me and cause the sharp spikes to dig into my dick.

I head downstairs, and I'm grateful that we have mesh curtains as well as the main blackout ones. Although it doesn't matter too much as I doubt anyone would be looking through the windows of a random house in rural suburbia.

"Something smells good!" I exclaim, as the scent of homely food hits my nostrils.

"I made us a lasagne bake!" Lily says, smiling as I enter.

I take a seat at the dining table and Lily quickly serves up my food. We both eat in comfortable silence; both of us are clearly ravenous. Before I know it we've finished and I wash up the dishes. Lily and I have a policy; if one of us cooks, the other person cleans. It's worked throughout our marriage and Lily, feeling generous, helps me out with the drying tonight. After we finish up in the kitchen, Lily suggests we head to the couch and stick a movie on. It sounds like a good idea; a chance for us to bond. Lily sticks on a rom-com; her favourite genre of movie. I'm not too fussed about the movie, and I feel a sense of normality return when Lily nuzzles her head into my chest. Around halfway through the movie Lily starts to shuffle about.

"Noah..." She says, dragging out my name.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"How would you like to give me a foot-rub?" She asks teasingly.

"Oh yes!" I reply eagerly.

She sits up, smiling, and points to the floor. I quickly kneel on the ground infront of her and pull off her cocks, tossing them to the side. I get to work, kneading her soles with the palms of my hands. I place long, firm strokes on her soft, dainty feet. I can tell she's starting to relax and I place a few kisses on her feet. Her hand is now in her pants and I think she's playing with herself! This is too much for me, and my dick tries to grow in it's cage. Pain erupts from my penis as the spikes dig into my penis. I gasp and Lily chuckles from above me.

"Keep rubbing footboy!" Lily commands.

"Yes Miss Lily!" I reply, continuing through the pain.

I work my hands harder, making sure to massage every inch of her size 4 feet. I can hear her moaning from the couch and I try not to look at her playing with herself, but her moans alone are enough to keep my dick aching in it's prison.

"Fuck, I need you to lick me!" She cries, as the pleasure she's giving herself becomes too much.

She quickly removes her sweatpants and I help her with her panties, which quickly fall to the floor. I remain on the ground and she sits forward, my face just inches from her pussy.

"Lick!" She commands, clicking her fingers and pointing to her divine pussy.

I dive down and start caressing her pussy lips with my tongue. I ignore the pain emanating from my cock, as Lily starts to moan at my skills. I focus on giving her long, teasing strokes with my wet tongue.

"Oh yeah!" She moans from above me. "Just like that baby..."

I continue licking her for a while and before I know it, she's started massaging her clit! She's now in her own world and she gives me a simple command.

"Finger me. Keep licking!" She demands.

Her eyes are shut and I can tell she's feeling great pleasure. I quickly guide my fingers into her wet pussy, and start pumping them and out. She starts moaning louder at this, and I continue tonguing her pussy lips where I can. In and out, I pump my fingers for a while before I feel her pussy start to tense up. Her pussy grips my fingers tightly and suddenly she orgasms.

"Ohhh fuck-k!" She stutters out.

Her orgasm lasts a good ten seconds and I can feel her juices flow onto my fingers. Once she's finished cumming, I pull out my fingers while she lies back. I clean my fingers up in the bathroom before returning to her.

"Holy shit baby!" She exclaims. "It's been so long since you made me cum... you should be really proud!"

She leans forward to give me a kiss. We head upstairs, both of us ready to turn in for the night. The whole incident has caused my dick to impale itself on the spikes in my cage. I grunt, as I clamber into bed, unable to soften myself.

Lily falls asleep by around 10:30pm, but I'm left to my own horny thoughts. I keep replaying the events of the evening to myself. It's a rotten cycle. It keeps me up and makes me think about her orgasm more! Just as I'm finally about to get to sleep, Lily's phone buzzes, and I can't help but check her messages, even though I know I shouldn't. It's from Darnell.

I'll be over at 6 on Tuesday. Tell that bitch husband of yours to cook me dinner and then make sure he's gone for the evening. Oh and he can go get me some condoms, xxl of course, I don't think his small ones will fit me xx

My dick screams as the spikes impale me once again. I highly doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight...

To be continued...

12