His Unwilling Muse

Story Info
Marinette is restrained and measured for Theo's art.
3.8k words
4.65
32.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started with a DM on Instagram. Marinette had rolled her eyes when she saw it.

She was his latest muse, Theo claimed. He never before had become so enchanted with a subject. He had been scrolling through her feed for hours, touching himself, studying the curves and contours of her form. He begged to see her, to touch her, to get her exact measurements himself so he could create a perfect statue in her likeness.

Curious, she clicked on Theo's profile. His Instagram feed was filled with exquisite marble statues of women, all nude, all posed in stages of apparent ecstasy. She didn't know if he was an amazing artist, some kind of sex god, or perhaps both.

She had blocked him of course. He was just some guy she followed on the app, a friend of a friend. He was cute, but she didn't go for creeps. She never thought he would pursue her further.

She was wrong. A week after she blocked him, she went on the subway to go to her internship, but she never arrived. An email from her account, one that she had never written, was promptly sent to her boss explaining her sudden absence.

Theo was an artist. He never let a muse pass him by.

And, in the end, they were all grateful. It took some coaxing, but they were grateful.

Marinette woke up in a standing position, her arms bound high above her head. She was still wearing her white blouse and pencil skirt, but her hair was loose about her shoulders and her feet were bare.

She had no idea how she got there. Her brain was so foggy, she could barely remember her own name. Her mouth felt dry. She blinked the spots out of her eyes, trying to focus on the blurry figure before her.

Theo stood in front of her. The bulge in his pants was impossible not to notice, even in her groggy state. He smiled at her, his impossibly handsome face bordering on sinister. "Good. My muse is awake."

Her eyes widened. "Theo."

Now she was alert. She began to struggle, pulling hard with her wrists to try and free herself.

He smiled, eyeing her squirming form. His gaze locked on her breasts, which were heaving with her panicked breaths. His palm went to his groin, lightly stimulating it. "You're perfect, Marinette. Much better than my other subjects. I've been waiting weeks for our consultation. Shall we begin?"

There was no give. The knots were tight. She'd scream, but she knew no one would hear. They were in his house. She knew from Instagram that he lived way out in the mountains, in a solitary cabin on his own. Supposedly, according to his profile, this inspired his artistic genius. Now she wondered how many other women found themselves in this same position.

"Theo, you don't have to do this..."

He kept stroking himself through his pants, letting out deep, labored breaths. Then he removed his hand, pulling a long measuring tape out of his pocket with a smooth flourish.

He approached her. She cringed back, but there was no escaping this.

Before he even touched her he leaned in close to her throat, taking a deep breath in. He was a mere centimeter from her neck. She felt his breath tickle her skin. She closed her eyes tight.

Then his lips were on her, pressing light, fluttery kisses across her jaw. He moaned. "Marinette... your skin is just as soft as I imagined." He licked her, nipped her with his teeth. She flinched. "Tastes just as sweet, too."

She forced her eyes open. His pupils were blown wide. "I'm going to try and take my time," he whispered. "But I don't know if I'll be able to resist. You have no idea how much I want you."

To prove his point, he pressed his body flush against her own. The stiffness of his pants rubbed against her. Then he pushed into her harder, grinding against the juncture of her thighs. He let out a shuddering breath, his hands gripping her hips with bruising force. "God, Marinette. I've never wanted anyone this bad in my entire life."

The measuring tape was out again. With practiced fingers, he whipped it out and slid it seductively across her throat. She let out a noise as he tightened it against her and ducked in for a quick nip.

"Fourteen inches," he whispered hoarsely. "You're so delicate, my love. I can't wait to sculpt you out of marble."

His hips were still rubbing against hers. The stimulation was causing an unwanted wetness that she could feel pooling in her panties. She whimpered as he nipped at her throat again, sucking at a particularly sensitive pulse point. He definitely left a hickey.

He released her, admiring his work. "My artist's signature. Alright. Now your waist. But I need to make sure this is accurate, dear. No clothes in the way."

He grinned wickedly as he took a step back and began working the buttons of her tight blouse. He let out another low moan as he slowly revealed her pale breast, now covered only by her nude bra. He pressed against her again, more urgently. When he rolled her hips, she cried out.

"That's right," he soothed, bucking against her again. She tried to bite back her moan, but wasn't successful. "I knew you'd come around."

His hands were warm around her waist when he finally exposed her front, the buttons all undone. He allowed himself one last grind, tipping his head back with a throaty growl. She whimpered alongside him, feeling herself dripping wet now.

Out came the measuring tape. He wrapped it around her waist, pulling it tight so she gasped.

"Twenty-three inches." His eyes raked across her breasts. He licked his lips. "Almost done."

"Please, no--"

He silenced her with a deep, open-mouthed kiss. He moaned against her mouth as his fingers slid down to her ass, crushing her against him.

"A-ah!" She cried out helplessly as he hoisted her thighs around his waist, pushing further forward. He humped her frantically, panting against her throat. His hard cock, still restraining by his pants, slid firmly across her soaking panties as her pencil skirt rode up to her waist.

She felt herself edging towards release, so turned on already. She had always been extra sensitive. But then he stopped, leaving her aching and desperate.

"I want to be inside you now," He groaned, giving her ass a tight squeeze. She moaned again, and he grinned at the sound. "But I promised I'd take my time."

Reluctantly, he pulled away. Marinette was a quivering mess, held up only by her restrained arms as her legs gave out on her. She was helplessly turned on and terrified, her exposed breasts heaving, a slick wetness dripping down her leg.

He pulled out his measuring tape. His erection looked painful at this point, but he was a man on a mission.

In seconds, her skirt was pooled on the floor, leaving her just in her bra and panties. He wrapped the measuring tape around her thigh. "Seventeen inches," he breathed.

His hands rode up. He snaked the measuring tape along her skin so that it brushed against her quivering core. She gasped.

The wicked grin was back. "One more, darling. We're almost there."

Her eyes were glazed over at this point. She was overwhelmed with sensations.

In one sharp movement, he ripped the shirt off her shoulders so that it was no longer hanging loose from her arms. Then he ripped off her bra, watching with unfiltered lust how her bare breasts trembled when freed from the restrictive garment.

He took the measuring tape, sliding it deliberately across her sensitive nipples as he found her chest measurement. "Thirty," he breathed.

Then his mouth closed around her nipple, his tongue flicking against the stiff peak. At the same time, his hands returned to her hips, and he was pressed against her again.

Marinette moaned helplessly. She was so overstimulated it was almost painful. When he nibbled at the rosy nub, she screamed.

"Yes," he moaned, his breathing labored. "God, yes, Marinette. Make that noise again."

"N-No--anh! No, I-I--"

"I'll make you scream, then."

In one swift movement, he yanked down her panties, moaning at the sight of her bare sex. "You're so wet, darling. It won't take much to make you come undone, will it?"

His teeth dove in to scrape against the sensitive spot on her throat again. His hands grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them roughly, the way he must have imagined doing for months. His cock rubbed hard against her exposed sex. She screamed again, her head tipped back, and he silenced her with a deep kiss. His hands flicked and rubbed at her nipples until they hardened, then they dropped to his zipper.

His cock sprung free as his pants and underwear dropped to his ankles. He made quick work of his shirt as well, until he was naked in front of her.

She gasped and shivered, every neuron in her body exploding with sensation. "N-no, Theo, please--"

"I can't wait much longer," he growled. "But there's one last thing I want to do."

The head of his cock rubbed once, twice, along her glistening seam, nearly entering her. She was practically sobbing at this point, so overwhelmed with the feeling of his thick member. But once again, he pulled back, grunting at the effort it must have taken to do so.

"I took a couple pills so I'll be able to last, Marinette," he told her in a low voice. "Otherwise you'd already be splattered in my semen. You're so unbelievably sexy. I want to make you cum over and over before I reach my own release. I want to memorize your body, what makes you tick, what makes you moan."

She was close. She was very, very close. Her body was betraying her.

Out came the measuring tape again. He held it taught between his hands.

Then he was behind her.

She let out a breath, confused and panicked. "Theo- wha--"

Smack!

"Ahh!" She heaved forward at the stinging sensation on her ass. His fingers gripped and massaged at the spot where his measuring tape had just been.

"That was so hot," he said, his throat tight with lust.

Smack!

"Ah, Theo!" She lurched again, eyes welling up at the pain.

"Say my name again," he growled, pulling her against him from behind. One hand rose up to roughly squeeze her breast, his other dipping down to her soaking pussy. He stroked her with his fingers, and she moaned helplessly, falling back against him as her bones turned to jelly. "Say my name just like that, Marinette."

She couldn't. She couldn't stop moaning. She was so close.

But he didn't like that. He released her.

Smack!

"Theo!" It was a breathy whine this time, and he growled with pleasure.

"Yes. Again."

Smack!

"Ah! Please--"

Smack!

"Theo!"

He pressed up behind her again and shoved his cock inside of her, grabbing her breasts again and pinching her nipples roughly.

The sudden penetration sent her over the edge. She screamed, moaning and shaking as she came hard, her muscles clenching against his cock.

Theo moaned with her, but refused to give her a moment to recover. He began thrusting at a rapid pace, grunting with each deep stroke. One hand left a breast to rub frantically against her clit.

She was too sensitive. She had just come down from her peak but he was pushing her over the edge again. Heat built up in her core, nearly consuming her.

"No, stop! Ahh, it's- AH! It's too much--"

Marinette saw spots in her vision as the sensations overwhelmed her once more. He sunk his teeth into her tender throat and she screamed out another orgasm, squirting all over his cock, which was still pumping in and out of her.

"God, yes," he moaned, smacking her ass with his palm. "Keep going, darling. You can take it."

"I-I--ahh! AHH!"

"Don't cum yet. You can--ungh--you can hold on."

"Ahh--AHHH! OH, GOD!"

He pulled his cock out of her, slick with her juices, and twisted around so he was facing her front. Marinette hardly had a second to catch her breath before he hoisted her up by the waist, plunging into her from the front. He shoved her back against the wall, kissing her with reckless abandon as he pounded into her.

Her moans and screams were swallowed by his tongue. She was building towards her peak again.

She just needed him to cum. Then she could stop. Everything was lit up with pain and pleasure, mixed so she couldn't tell which was which. This was the most sensitive she had ever been in her life. He could blow on her clit at this point and she'd explode into another orgasm.

"Let me touch you," she moaned as his mouth traveled to her throat again. She was so covered in hickeys it felt like her neck was one big bruise. "Pl- AH! Pl-please!"

He pulled away from her neck, slowing his pace. The build towards her next orgasm slowed, but she was still getting closer to the climax.

"You want to touch me?" His voice was husky. She nodded fervently, praying that if she could just get her hands on him, she could bring him to a quicker orgasm.

Then he pulled out of her, his cock still impossibly stiff after such rough fucking. She cried out as the tip brushed against her swollen clit in the process.

He looked up at her binds. She felt a surge of hope.

Theo looked back down at her. Grinned wickedly.

He went down to his knees. Marinette stared at him, the shock not hidden from her face. "Theo?"

"You're not getting out of this that easily, Marinette. As much as I'd love to pound you on the floor and feel your hands all over my body, I told you I want to take my time. I want to make you feel so good you forget your name.

Then he pressed his tongue against her clit.

This next orgasm nearly made her black out.

He sucked hard on the sensitive nub as she screamed desperately. He held her hips tight, smiling as he lapped up her wetness.

She couldn't help it. She was babbling incoherently, unaware of the words that fell out of her mouth. "AHH! ANHH, AHH, OH THEO, THEO PLEASE--AHH!"

She squirmed and shook, but he held her in place, his tongue not letting up even as she gushed against him. He kept going, shoving two fingers roughly inside her as his teeth gently clamped around her clit. His fingers curled inside her, hitting her g-spot, and he hummed against her pussy to add vibration.

She was sobbing at this point as a fourth orgasm rushed over her. He rode it out with her, sucking gently and fingering her as she came.

When it was over, he finally released her. She was panting hard, her legs limp beneath her. She was so sensitive that even the barest breeze against her pussy made her whimper.

"Aw." He smiled at her, a hand caressing her face. "Good girl. I'll give your tight pussy a little break. But I'm still hard, you see."

When the dark spots cleared her vision, she zeroed in on his cock again warily. It was rock hard, somehow even harder than it was before. Her turmoil must have turned him on.

She couldn't take him inside her again. Not yet. She couldn't.

Thankfully, he had some sense of mercy. He walked over to a spot on the wall and released a lever.

The ropes holding her wrists above her head slackened. She fell hard to her knees, her hands still suspended. She couldn't bring herself to stand even if she wanted to, she felt so weak.

He approached her again, his hand caressing her jaw. He slipped his thumb into her mouth, watching her with a lust-filled gaze. "I'll give you five minutes, Marinette. Five minutes to make me cum with that sweet mouth of yours. If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to fuck you again. Got it?"

She nodded frantically, opening her mouth to agree.

He shoved his dick inside her before she could respond.

Marinette knew she didn't have a moment to lose. She began sucking, swirling her tongue along the head of his cock, bobbing her head up and down slowly, trying to build him towards an orgasm.

"Ahhh... Marinette, your mouth--" he moaned again, watching her with half-lidded eyes as she slid up and down his dick. She took a page out of his book, letting out a hum so she vibrated against his sensitive member. He groaned louder, his hand grabbing her hair roughly.

He pushed her down on his cock, making her choke. She didn't let it phase her. She picked up her pace, sucking him hard and fast while his moans increased in volume, his hand gripping tighter and tighter against her hair.

She felt his cock twitch in her mouth. Frantic now, she swirled her tongue along his cock in deep strokes, his throaty moans emboldening her to increase her pace even more.

"Ahh... AH! Ungh, yes..." Theo couldn't keep his eyes open anymore as she bobbed against him.

Then he roughly pulled out of her mouth, breathing hard. A line of saliva stretched from her bottom lip to the head of his cock.

She widened her eyes. He smirked at her as he caught his breath.

"That was five minutes, darling. Time's up."

She swallowed, eyeing the throbbing member in front of her. She had calmed down a little, but she was still incredibly sensitive.

He chuckled at her worried gaze. "Don't worry. I'm almost finished. That mouth of yours is nearly as sweet as your pussy." Theo grabbed her jaw, forcing her to look up at him. "Not quite as good, though. I've been looking forward to coming inside you."

"I need more time," she whimpered. "Please."

"Don't worry, Marinette. I'll make you feel real good. This right here will be the piece de resistance. I want to capture the way you look when you're in complete ecstasy. I need to feel all of you, touch every inch of your skin to get this sculpture right."

He grabbed her restraints, hauling her to her feet. With a quick tug of the lever, she was forced back into a standing position.

His hand skimmed gently across her pussy lips. She whimpered again, still incredibly wet. He brought his fingers to her lips and sucked.

"Theo," she whispered, eyes wide. "Please--"

His hand closed around her mouth, muffling her words. "Sh. You're going to take it, Marinette."

He pressed the head of his cock against her clit, rubbing it around slowly. She moaned behind his fingers, already feeling herself grow tight with the need for release. Back and forth, he rubbed against her. The tip slid into her opening just a centimeter before pulling back to her clit.

He grunted at his restrained effort. His cock was twitching rapidly. He was getting close.

But Theo was nothing if not a tease. He kept slowly rubbing along her clit. His hands wandered to her breasts, squeezing and massaging the soft mounds as he rubbed.

Her mouth now free, she could hear her breath coming in short gasps as she was worked up by his ministrations. "Ahh... ah! Ohh..."

"Nnn... yeah, that's right..." He removed his cock from her altogether and then jolted forward, slapping her sensitive folds with it.

"AH!" The jolt of pleasure nearly made her come undone. Her heartrate quickened--if this was how close she got without penetration, she was a goner when he entered her again.

But Theo was true to his promise. He took his time. Now his calloused sculptor's fingers were pinching at her nipples, sending twin spikes of pleasure straight to her core.

"I'm going to make you cum again, Marinette," he whispered raggedly in her ear. She responded with a whimper as he closed his mouth around her earlobe.

"I-I... ah! I c-c--"

"Yes you can," he said roughly.

Then the head of his cock pushed into her, but just barely. One of his hands strayed down to rub lazy circles around her clit.

She cried out, teetering on the edge of ecstasy. "Ahh--AH!"

He continued to push in at a dangerously slow pace, allowing her to feel the pressure build as he filled her up. His fingers toyed with her clit more intensely now. "That's right. Stay right there for me.

Theo was only halfway in at this point, but Marinette's breathing had turned ragged. "I-I--AHHH!"

He shoved himself the rest of the way inside of her, rubbing her clit furiously at the same time. She screamed out another orgasm, shaking against him.

And now he was plowing her again with the same reckless abandon as before, but this time she could tell he was getting incredibly close. "Ahhh--AGH! YES! Marinette- ugh--AH!"

12